Caught Peeping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation I moved a hand to my wet cunt and slipped two fingers inside, eager for the stimulation and anxious to do as she commanded. I heard his lusty groan as my fingers slipped into my wetness. I felt my juices rush out and knew that he would know what a slut I was, how hot I was. It was so demeaning to be positioned so, bent at the waist, thong tight around my spread legs, one hand pulling my cheek aside, the other buried in my cunt for his pleasure. So humiliating, and so fulfilling. So completing. I fingered my cunt and desire swept through me, making me tremble.

"Look at her, the fucking slut," Mom said over my head, "she's getting herself off." She knelt down in front of me and held her face in my hands, her face inches from mine, and sneered. "God, you're beautiful, you cunt," she hissed, "make yourself cum for Daddy, make your pussy explode for him, filth." She held my face, watched my eyes; I felt them go wide as I moved the hand from my ass to rub furiously at my clit, now pounding fingers into my hole, imaging his cock, Dad's cock fucking me. My mouth opened and my breaths were short, jerky, as I fucked my cunt to orgasm, knowing he was watching me with disgust and desire and want at my lewd and humiliating display.

As my orgasm gathered and climbed, I heard animal noises; feverish guttural sounds. My climax built inside me and I realized I was making those sounds, and my humiliation deepened, spurring my body to new heights. I began to scream as my orgasm took me, but it was cut off by Mom, who chose that moment to shove her tongue into my open mouth. I howled into her kiss, tasting her hot breath, feeling her tongue caressing mine, pushing fully into my mouth. I sucked it like a tiny cock, and she gripped my throat, hard, pulling from my mouth and glaring into my eyes.

"Fucking slut!" she hissed. "You want to suck?" She motioned to Dad and suddenly his cock was there, hard and wet. My mouth still opened as my climax abated I felt him shove the full length into my salivating mouth. It tasted familiar; a flavor I remembered, and I realized I had squirted when I came, and doused him with my spray.

Another orgasm struck me, and I sucked Dad's cock. Or, more accurately, I accepted his cock. Mom held my head still, one hand behind my head and the other under my chin, and Dad fucked my face and throat. I gagged, but fought down the bile from my empty stomach, allowing my throat to open like Mom showed me.

"Fucking dirty slut, taking Daddy's cock," Mom spit in my ear, her words filled with venom and desire. "Take it, you perverted cunt. Open wide for Daddy's cock; let him fuck your beautiful face!" Her words struck me deeply, filling me with the love and desire for her appreciation and to be a good mouth whore for Dad. He pushed harder, and his skin was on my face, then, his balls on my chin, his cockhead deep in my throat. "God, I can feel your cock!" she called up to Dad, admiration thick in her words. I couldn't breathe and tears spilled down my face, and in my pride at hearing Mom's compliment I hoped that my dark mascara was properly streaking down my cheeks. I wanted to be good for them, to be the slut they wanted. Please, I thought, please let them not be disappointed in me.

A sudden rush of air charged my lungs as Dad pulled out and Mom released my head. I crumbled to the floor, fingers still in my wet hole, digging for the pleasure I needed. I took deep, gasping breaths, drool spilling from my mouth and blowing out of my nose. I shook, and trembled, and came again, screaming.

I felt myself being moved, pulled up. My brain was clouded with the delirium of my orgasm. I found myself on my knees, forehead on the floor. Hands pulled my hair, lifting my head, and Dad sat on the floor in front of me, lowering my head to his cock. I opened and took it, and began bobbing my head up and down, sucking his cock for all I was worth, knowing I was worth nothing if I could not be this, their disgusting slut. I pressed my hands on the floor, bouncing my shoulders up and down, taking long strokes on his shaft, pressing the head into the back of my mouth, hoping he was pleased with me.

I saw my hands, fingers splayed beneath me, and knew that it was Mom's fingers inside me now, fucking my pussy and ass with both hands, her thumb rubbing my clit every time she stroked into my shaved cunt. Her fingers in my ass, stretching my tight hole, how many in my cunt? I remembered her promise to fist me, and I felt stretched, wondering if she had done it, wondering why it didn't hurt more, as I sucked Dad's cock.

"Two in her ass, and three in her slut cunt!" Mom announced. "She's soaking wet, the whore!"

"Oh yeah?" Dad answered, and pulled his cock from my mouth. I felt myself lunge, trying to take it back, my mouth opening and closing like a landed fish, a cock animal, needing him in my mouth to live as Mom pushed hard into my holes. Dad leaned back and pulled his legs up and wide. "Lick my asshole, slut!" he barked, and I froze, seeing his cheeks part, his crinkle exposed before me, beckoning.

I knew it then, like an epiphany it struck me that this was what I was looking for all those times I watched. This was what I needed. To be told, to be used. To be included. I flashed momentarily on Mom telling me last night to do it, telling me she knew I wanted to. How easily that door had opened; how willingly I had walked through it. And now Dad said it plainly, his cheeks open, waiting for my submission. I was their slut. I nearly cried at the humiliation and need I felt, and I dove in.

His asshole was sweaty and salty and tight, smooth and rubbery on my tongue and crushing on my self-worth, and I buried my tongue inside, pushing it in, not dallying to tease his ring. I plunged, extended my tongue, forced it into his hole, buried it, fucked his asshole with my mouth. I heard him groan and felt useful, wanted and important to him.

And then Mom's fingers withdrew from my cunt and re-entered, but fuller, stretching me painfully. I cried out at the painful sensation. "Four!" I heard her call out. "Fuck, she's tight! Her cunt is squeezing my fingers!"

I felt Dad's hand at my wrist, pulling my hand, placing it on his cock. I stroked his shaft as I plunged my tongue into his ass, feeling the debasement of Mom's hands between my legs, penetrating me. Her hand in my pussy felt looser now, as if she had returned to three fingers, and I felt a pang of disappointment that she wasn't going to try to fist me. But I remembered her goal for me as she spread her fingers in my ass.

"Almost ready, sweetie," she said in a tone that told me she wasn't talking to me. Her fingers slipped from pussy but stayed in my ass, and I fought the urge to pull my mouth from Dad's ass and beg her finger me. But then Dad pulled away as well and rolled to the side, out of my vision. Mom's remaining contact with me, her fingers in my ass, were all that connected me to the degradation I yearned for. And I whimpered.

"Aw-w the poor slut feels abandoned?" she teased, and I didn't think my humiliation could be worse. To do this for my parents, to need it from them, wasn't bad enough? "Don't worry, cunt. You'll get what you deserve. Now stay!" She said as though speaking to an unruly puppy. I was her dog.

But I stayed, ass in the air, exposed and yearning. I heard her leave the room and stole an opportunity to grasp my nipples and twist them, hard, until it hurt, wishing it was Mom's hands. They left me there for what felt like a long time, and I stayed as commanded.

"Good girl," Dad said, patting my hair as he stepped by. "You're an obedient slut, aren't you?" He put his hand under my chin again and pulled my face up to meet his. I had to look past his cock and balls to see him, and I swelled with pride at his disdainful expression.

"I'm your obedient slut," I whispered. I saw his lips curl into a smile and my pride swelled more, feeling as though to burst from me. And then another cock was there; Mom, her strap-on jutting lewdly from her harness.

"Obedient deviant slut cunt, that's what you are!"

My pride faltered. "Yours?" I pleaded. I heard a catch in my voice.

"Yes, ours," Mom confirmed. "Now suck my cock, bitch." I opened and took her giant phallus into my mouth, tasting the latex, feeling it stretch my mouth more than Dad did, knowing she was going to fuck me with it when Dad took my ass. I didn't know if she could feel it like Dad, but I sucked it enthusiastically, as though it were real, trying to please a lifeless toy, simply because she had said so.

She held my head and pumped the cock in, making me gag but not so hard as to make me vomit, and I took it, took Mom's considerate but forceful mouth fuck. My drool hung from my chin and dripped onto the floor beneath me. Dad, forgotten as I sucked Mom's cock, made his presence known putting his hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks.

"Get those hands back here, slut; hold yourself open for Daddy," he said with the tenderness I had always known growing up. I pulled my mouth from Mom and dropped my face to the floor into the pool of saliva, not caring, and reached behind my ass with both hands to open my cheeks for him, hoping he approved. His groan said he did, and my pride swelled again. He wanted my ass! He wanted to take my ass for his pleasure! My eyes closed in warm delight as I felt his fingers pushing cool lube into my ring, stretching the tender virgin flesh. He pushed a finger in deep, then added a second, his fingers fatter and rougher than Mom's, but with the care he had used to sooth me when I skinned my knee when I was little, or had a nightmare.

I still held myself open for him, displaying my back door as he spread the lube into me. My pussy needed stimulation; I could feel my own wetness leaking out even through the lube dripping from the hole above, and my clit was swollen and throbbing. I wanted to pull my hands from my ass, finger myself and rub my clit, the way I had when I watched them so many times, but I would not disobey. Dad said he wanted me like this, and like this I would stay until he said different; my ass open and waiting, my face cooling in a puddle of drool. Mom stroked my back, like she would do when I growing up and feeling sick.

"My little slut," she said in those same soothing tones from our long-ago past. "Going to get her ass fucked good." She squatted in my line of vision, showing me her latex cock. "And after Daddy is in your ass," she soothed, "this is going in your cunt." A chill of anticipation ran through me, and she felt it in her fingers. "Our disgusting slut perv likes that, huh?" Her fingers trailed to my neck, pressing my face into the floor. "You want both cocks in you, don't you, cunt?" She asked sweetly. Then she moved, and I felt her hands on mine, pulling them away. She instructed me to lift myself on my arms. "I'll do that for your Daddy," she offered, and her hands were on my ass, squeezing the cheeks tight, pulling them wider than I had, almost painfully. "Go ahead, honey," she said; to Dad, not me, "put your cock in that tiny hole and fuck the slut!"

I braced myself when I felt the spongy bulb at my ring, pressing. I took a few deep breaths and braced for the pain I knew was coming; I'd never had fingers in my ass before today, never mind a hard cock. I remembered Mom using the toys on me, prepping me for this moment. I tensed, and tried to relax my ass, but it fought against the penetration of its own accord. I gritted my teeth and hissed a breath in as the pressure increased. I felt a push, a stretch, and pain shot through my ass as the head of Dad's cock entered me. He stopped.

"What are you waiting for?" Mom goaded. "She can take it! The slut wants it! Fuck her ass, hard!" she barked.

And then a searing pain shot through me and I howled, screaming at the sudden intrusion as Dad's cock pushed fully into my ass, pushing the ring open, slamming the inside ring apart, and burying himself into my cramping bowels. My vision went bright with flashes as I squirmed in their grasp, Mom holding my ass, Dad gripping my hips, and my insides felt fuller, worse than the enema Mom had made me hold in. My insides spasmed from the sudden intrusion, and my asshole burned and stretched, and my arms and legs trembled. A cold sheen of sweat blossomed on my skin as my screaming choked off. My head was back and my eyes spilled tears down my face.

Mercifully, Dad held himself still inside me and allowed me to get used to his cock up my ass. He made gentle pulses, and when my body settled a little and my sobs turned to whimpers he moved out and in a little, and I felt my body adjust. The pain receded to a dull ache, and he moved more, pulling about halfway, I guess, and then the ache changed, transformed. From pain to ache to uncomfortable, to full, and finally, as my insides surrendered to the sensations, to pleasant and interesting, and finally, to pleasure and delight. My cries became grunts as I accepted Dad's cock, now sawing fully in and out, and then I was groaning my desire as the feeling swelled to something wonderful. So strange, so dirty and evil. I was taking an ass fuck from Dad! He wanted my ass, and now my ass wanted him!

Mom let go, came back to my head, and pulled my hair up, making me look at her, the expression of disgust expected, welcomed and embraced by my need. "Filthy cunt," she sneered, and my excitement charged through me. "Taking Daddy's cock up your ass, you perverted slut." Her eyes narrowed evilly. "Suck my cock, Jules; you know what's next. Fucking whore!"

I opened and she pushed inside my mouth again. And I had two cocks in me pushing at both ends, a filthy whore for their cocks, and I disgusted myself. My humiliation and surrender swelled through me, and my pussy answered, aching for the promise of Mom fucking my cunt while Dad was in my ass. I wanted it so bad it hurt.

Dad's cock felt so good fucking my ass that I couldn't concentrate on the dildo in my mouth. With disdain, Mom pulled it out and slapped it on my upturned face, mouth open and tongue out, the rubbery head splashing the tears on my cheeks. She smiled at me, and her love and disgust swept through me. She motioned to Dad silently, and I felt my body gripped, and lifted, and I was pulled from my hands and knees, ass skewered on the shaft inside me. He pulled me against him and lay back on the floor, holding my back against his chest. When he settled down he began pumping his cock again, half-thrusts up into my asshole, and his hands gripped my breasts, taunting the nipples with strong pulls and twists. I cried out as the delightful pain shot from my chest to my pussy, and my legs fell open, splaying myself for Mom. She walked on her knees between our spread legs, waggling her giant latex cock like a weapon.

"Fucking dirty cunt," she said with a pride and admiration that caressed me, "beg for more." She bounced her heavy toy on my clit, and electricity shot through me as I cried out.

"Oh, please," I begged, "please fuck my slut cunt!"

"More," Dad whispered in my ear. "More, slut!"

"Please, Mom," I pleaded, "please fuck my cunt with your cock while Daddy fucks my ass, please, please have me, please..." I trembled, afraid of the words. "Please...want me." My eyelids fluttered. "Please, I need it, I'm a slut for you; I'll do whatever you want, please; make me yours."

"So good," Dad hissed, "so wonderful."

And my world exploded as Mom slammed her toy into me. The impact drove the breath from my lungs making my unable to scream as her fat cock stretched me open, impaling me to my depths, pushing against my cervix and increasing the pressure Dad's cock created. She grunted viciously as she pounded fully in, her breath hot in my face, Dad grunting in my ear. I heard little as my brain went into sensory overload; my vision clouded, my ears rang, my limbs went limp. The sensation of having my eager cunt filled while Dad's cock pumped my ass combined to augment my desire to be used, to be wanted, needed, desired. I swooned, trembled, and came. Hard. I heard screaming, felt the rawness in my throat and knew it was me; didn't care. I heard Mom calling out as my cunt exploded, my squirt showering her with my fluids, splashing onto me. I cried. I wailed. I took. I fucked back.

I came again, more intense, more aware now, conscious thought returning slightly. I felt the cocks in me, thrilled at them, delighted in them, awed by the power they held, chastened by my need and humbled by Mom and Dad's devotion to my abuse. I heard Mom cum, shouting her climax into my face, a spray of spittle joining the tears of joy that spilled down my cheeks. She kissed me, her tongue digging into my open, unresponsive mouth. Dad grunted, called me names, and for the first time I felt hot semen fill my ass, the lava of his eruption coating my anal channel, the spurts pulsed and splashed inside me. I came again, and passed out.

I woke to Mom's fingers at my mouth. She wiped slick cooling cum across my lips, and I licked it as though it would save my life. "Good little cunt, my beautiful slut," she cooed. "Drink that cum, whore," she said lovingly. I felt her hand return to my ass and scoop more of Dad's load as it leaked from my violated ass. She brought her fingers to my mouth and I opened, accepting her gift as devotion, sucking her fingers clean in tribute.

"Suck Daddy's cock clean now, whore," she whispered, "and then rest. My beautiful girl." I turned my head but my eyes never left Mom's, watching her watch me as I took Dad's softening cock, tasting lube and cum and my ass, and I sucked it clean as she stroked my hair. "Our beautiful, lovely slut cunt," she soothed.

And I knew she loved me.

12