Caught Red Handed

Story Info
Internet porn leads to a powerful fantasy about his wife.
2.8k words
3.97
116.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
181 Followers

Tears were rolling down her eyes, and I felt sick to my stomach. I was caught red handed, quite literally, with my dick, out masturbating to internet porn. How could I be so stupid? I usually listen closely for her car to pull up, but I was so enthralled in the scene I was watching on my computer screen that I tuned everything else out.

"Why are you not attracted to me?" She said in a tone of mixed sadness and anger.

"Honey, what do you mean? Of course I'm attracted to you" I responded, more defensively than I should have. I had promised her that I would stop looking at pornography and turn all my attention to her, but I failed.

"No your not. You just go on the internet and look at those women instead of looking at me."

I was not sure how to respond. She was right I did look at other women on the internet but this had nothing to do with a lack of love or feelings for her. I loved her immensely and even after 8 years of marriage I was still as hot for her body as when we first met. But, there was something unsatisfying about the vanilla sex we had. Cumming in her cunt after 5 minutes thrusting against her barely responsive body night after night was little more than a physiological release that left me feeling spiritually empty.

When I masturbate, when I watch pornography, when I do all the things she hates so much our relationship changes. In my fantasies my wife becomes the passionate lover I know she is capable of. She becomes the true slut that I know lies within every woman.

......

"So, Shannon, you're interested in earning a little extra money in the porno business"

"Yes" my wife meekly replied to the film producer.

"What are you willing to do?"

"I guess some nudie stuff." She sounded so innocent. "I guess I could do some girl - girl" I squeezed her hand to provide reassurance that I approved of this.

"You know working with guys pays more" the produce responded with an evil grin. I have to admit the way he said it made me feel out of control and uncomfortable.

"My husband and I have discussed this and I don't think that working with guys is a good idea."

The producer smiled at me in a way that could not hide his obvious contempt. He then gestured for an assistant to come over and whispered to him something about getting rid of the baggage.

"Well you certainly have the right look for us, but we still have to see how you perform on camera before with give the job." Her look was hot she was 28 years old 5,8 and 115lbs with a perfectly toned ass and B cup breasts. I was getting hard just thinking about how the producer was sizing her up "Your husband can wait in the green room."

As if on cue the producers rather muscular assistant escorted me to a very pleasant room with couches and 4 different flat panel televisions. I made myself comfortable while the large assistant made sure to keep himself between me and the door. The flat panel televisions were displaying a brightly lit room with a round bed in the centre that was covered in black silk sheets. Each television showed the same room from different angles. There was a gorgeous woman sitting on the edge of the bed with only a pair of red cotton panties on. This left little to the imagination and I guessed her breasts to be a 32C. Beside her she had a bottle of body oil and a small assortment of dongs. At first I thought these televisions were to amuse me while my wife "auditioned;" however, when a few moments later my wife entered the room I realized I was going to see exactly how well she performed. When my wife walked on camera with the producer as her escort she was still fully clothed, in her cotton T-shirt and military green mini-skirt.

I have to admit I felt pretty excited about watching my wife's first girl-girl experience. I could feel my cock starting to strain against my tight jeans.

It didn't take long for the action to start. The other girl moved quickly over to my wife introducing herself by caressing her breast through my wife's shirt (something that from personal experience always seemed to turn Shannon on) and said "My name is Tammy".

"mmm, my name is Shannon" my wife replied in a very reassuring manor. "nice to meet you. This is my first time with another woman, so I am a bit nervous."

"There's nothing to worry about." Tammy replied. Her lips quickly went to my wife's. They explored each other's mouth for a moment. My wife seemed hesitant at first but Tammy guided my wife's hand down to her her own breast and she immediately seemed to relax.

"Shannon lets get you a little more comfortable" Tammy said in a lustful tone. She slowly removed my wife's top to reveal that she was not wearing a bra. On the screens provided for me I could see my wife's B cup breasts with her areolar buds already standing erect on her mammary flesh. Tammy wasted no time and started to caress my wife's nipples. On the tele I could see Shannon slightly lick her lips as her breasts were being expertly stimulated. Tammy then moved her attention to Shannon's mini-skirt. Slowly pulling it off at just the right angle to give the camera a perfect view of my wife's ass. She was wearing her black thong panties. This was the hottest garment of clothing she owned. The wide thong made her ass look incredible, and it became the immediate target of Tammy's affection. After a few short strokes of my wife's ass Tammy guided Shannon over to the round bed.

"Dude, why don't you take your cock out" the porno production assistant suggested.

I have to admit I was little nervous about whacking off at this very moment, but it certainly wasn't the first time I had masturbated to the thought of my wife making love to another beautiful woman. So I complied and hoped I wouldn't blow my load prematurely.

Tammy had my wife lying on her back with her legs spread and was pulling the crotch her panties aside. This exposed by wife's swollen pussy lips and allowed Tammy to gently spread my wife's slit with her tongue.

"Mmm, that feels so good" Shannon was obviously in ecstasy. Tammy inserted two fingers into my wife's soaping pussy and began working on her G-Spot. "Yes, Tammy, keep licking my pussy. I have never felt so good". My wife's body began to shake as a powerful orgasm roared over her. "yes, Tammy, yes".

Tammy smiled up at the camera. She was a professional and it was clearly mission accomplished. Shannon's body was lip as she was still recovering from a very powerful orgasm. Tammy took this opportunity to grab the body oil and started to lubricate my wife's skin starting with her breasts until every inch was covered.

"Mmm Tammy that feels good, but I think it is your turn." Shannon gently positioned Tammy on her back and pulled off her red cotton panties. Without hesitation Tammy spread her legs to give my wife access to her already wet pussy. Shannon moved to Tammy's vaginal orifice and gently licked her labia minora. Tammy's hips responded instinctively reaching forward toward my wife's mouth. Shannon didn't need any more encouragement. She buried her face deeply into Tammy's shaved pussy. Her tongue was so deep into Tammy's vagina that Shannon was literally using her nose to stimulate Tammy's clitoris. Since this was her first time with another woman she was inexperienced but based on Tammy's responses she was a natural.

My wife was still wearing her tong and the sight of her perfect ass propped up as she leaned into Tammy's pussy was so inviting. I wanted so badly to charge into the room to tap her ass while she was pleasuring Tammy. One thing for certain I was going to have to enjoy things from a distance since the production assistant was between me and the door and his body language made it clear that I was not going anywhere.

Without my wife noticing (she was fully entranced in Tammy's cunt) three naked men, whom I guess were in there late 20's and early 30's, entered the room. They were all white, tall and muscular with semi-erect cocks between 7-9 inches in length. I immediately became very nervous knowing those cocks weren't just for Tammy. The guys just waited around stroking their penises gently; enjoying the same show I was watching (but from a much better view). From the moans I could hear, and from the close-up shot of Tammy's pussy that clearly showed a mixture of female cum and saliva dripping from my wife's mouth, I knew she was close to her own orgasm. Hardly a moment later passed and Tammy arched her back offering all of her female juices to my wife as she loudly announced her own orgasm with a moan.

While Tammy was enjoying a momentary afterglow, Shannon licked her lips and smiled. "How was that Tammy?" my wife asked meekly "Do I have what it takes to pleasure another woman on camera?" Shannon was obviously pleased with the results of her first lesbian experience.

"Honey" Tammy responded "you were hot, but your audition is far from over!"

The shortest guy, with what I guessed was a 8 in cock and who later told my wife his name was John, took that as his cue and made his way over to my wife and completely removed her thong. For the first time revealing to the camera her neatly trimmed bush with a 2 in square of her brunette pubic hair that was left behind to remind everyone that she was indeed a woman. What was different about the sight this time was that her pussy lips were so swollen and wet she looked ready for sex.

"What are you doing" my wife sounded quite concerned as she tried futilely to cover her vulva with her hand.

"Baby, you'll only make 300 bucks for your little play time with Tammy, but if you let us fuck you you'll make another 1200" John responded.

"What about the cameras? My husband and I only agreed to girl girl" my wife said cautiously as she was more concerned about me finding out then she was about actually committing any infidelity.

"Hey, don't worry about the cameras we will only show you husband the scene you just did with Tammy, he'll never find out about the professional fucking you are about to receive." John lied.

"Mmm, that it is exactly what I need, as long as my husband doesn't find out I'm ready for you."

That was not the response I had expected. "What the fuck" I yelled, not sure how I was going to intervene. With my cock out I felt vulnerable, and there was no way I was going to be able to overpower the large production assistant.

"Settle down big guy" the production assistant commanded. "You aren't going anywhere. You're going to sit there and watch your wife get the fucking of her lifetime".

My mind was going crazy. I had never felt so jealous in my life. At the same time I felt so completely emasculated as there was nothing I could do stop the orgy unfolding in front of my eyes. She was on the birth control pill so I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant but there was no sign that these guys were going to use condoms and who knows what kind of diseases she could bring home from this encounter.

I didn't have too much time to think about it because John immediately thrust his cock into my wife's more than ready pussy.

"Oh yes" my wife responded verbally "fuck me. I need that thick cock buried inside me."

John was a clear expert. He thrust his penis into my wife's vagina at a perfect angle such that the camera could clearly see my wife's juices spread over his dick and her pussy lips being pleasurably stretched by his manhood.

The taller of the three men who was very muscular and had at least and 9 inch cock made his way over to Shannon's face. From my own experience she was great cock sucker, but this was her first double team, and I didn't know how she was going to react. Just as if she were a seasoned professional porn star she accepted his cock and started working it with such fervor that a man with less control would never last longer than minute.

Tammy clearly didn't want to be left out the action and and motioned for the third gentleman, whose name was Peter, to come over and penetrate her awaiting pussy. My wife had clearly warmed her up because Peter encountered no resistance as penetrated her.

The sight of this orgy was incredible. My wife Shannon was being double teamed by two very experienced professional cocks and she was loving it. Right beside my wife was Tammy who was being simultaneously fucked for the cameras. I couldn't take any more and blew my load right then and there.

The production assistant was still in the room with me and laughed "You won't be the only guy blowing his load while watching your wife. Hell, from now on you won't be the only guy blowing his load while fucking you wife!"

Part of me felt humiliated! I had just ejaculated to the sight of my wife being pleasured by two men in ways I could never satisfy. I knew she would never enjoy my cock in the same way after this experience, and all I could think was why the fuck did I talk her into doing this.

Unable to look away I stared at the screens displaying my wife's slutty behavior. I could see my wife's juices flowing from her pussy and hear the slapping of John's flesh against her. I could hear her muffled moans as she swallowed the cock at her face like her life depended on it. On the other side of the round bed Tammy and peter were fucking doggy style and were working in a great rhythm. Tammy thrust back with each stroke to meet Peter an let out some of the most lustful moans I have ever heard. Peter pulled out moments later. At first I thought he was going to cum but instead tapped John on the shoulder (who was fucking my wife in the missionary position) and switched places with him.

Peter's 7 inch cock easily penetrated my wife's soaping wet cunt resuming the task that John left him. Peter thrust into my wife hard.

"Yes, Fuck me. Yes fuck me like I have never been fucked before" Shannon responded in an animalistic way. "Cum all over me."

Peter needed no encouragement and pulled out his cock to ejaculate on my wife's erect nipples. She reached up to her chest and rubbed his cum into her skin like it was some kind of moisturising lotion. This prompted the man who was literally face fucking my wife this point to move down to my Shannon's business end. Apparently the missionary position was too boring for him because he flipped her over to fuck her doggy style right beside John and Tammy.

John was getting close to orgasm and Tammy wanted it. "Fuck me John" Tammy commanded "cum in my slutty pussy"

John needed no further encouragement. "Fuck Tammy I'm cumming" John yelled. After 5 hard thrusts he pulled his cock out. Tammy turned her pussy to face the camera and spread her pussy lips to prove that indeed a large amount to semen had been deposited in her womb. With one finger and a slow sensuality intended for the camera, Tammy reached into her pussy grabbed a gob of cum and brought it to her mouth tasting it.

"Umm you taste so good".

With Tammy, John and Peter satisfied all the attention was turned to my wife who was mercilessly being fucked from behind by an anonymous cock.

"Oh, god yes. Fuck me harder. Fuck me like a real man." Shannon responded passionately. "ooooohh yess" she yelled as she had another orgasm. "Ohh yea baby". She was in heaven. I was jealous for sure but I was also happy that my wife could have such a carnal experience.

The man behind her thrust only couple of more times before he pulled his member out and moved to my wife's face. Shannon instinctively opened her mouth to accept his ejaculate. The man stroked his cock vigorously and gob after gob of shot over the face of my beautiful wife.

I had never been more in love with her than I was at that moment.

....

"What you have nothing to say" my wife spoke in sadness and anger. This immediately thrust me out of my fantasy.

"Honey, I love you I only fantasize about you. I only wish you knew how."

mr_slurpy
mr_slurpy
181 Followers