Caught Red-Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Alyssa made her way out of the bedroom door, she turned, and looked Amy square in the eyes determined to get the last words in. "Look, don't be upset with me just because you wanted his cock and I got to it first!"

Amy sat back in shock. Alyssa obviously had no idea what she was talking about. John was her step-brother! There was no way that she, or any of her sisters, were interested in him that way. Granted, they didn't always get along and saw each other as more of an inconvenience then as family, but the whole idea of being with John would shatter the already fragile relationship the girls had with his mom.

Jessica, Emily and Amy were caught in the all-time dysfunctional family predicament. Their mother and father had divorced when the girls were too little to know any better. The outcome of the divorce was pretty cut and dry, they ended up staying with their father due to their mother's drug addiction. Several years later their father met John's mom and the two of them got married.

All was going great until Amy's dad suffered from a heart attack, and his death from heart complications only months later. John's mom had no desire to keep the teenage girls, but there was no one else to take them in. Their mother was no where to be found, and their father's family were distant and unresponsive. So the girls were saddled with a step-mom that only kept them out of respect for their dead father and showed only enough emotion towards them to be civil.

John was a different story all together. He didn't shun any of the girls, or seem to share his mother's sentiments. Instead, he looked at them just like any young man would view his siblings, as an inconvenience. Amy knew that John had a heart of gold, and that he had accepted the girls into his life unquestioningly. It was because of this unquestioning acceptance that Amy felt so close to him.

Amy thought John was definitely attractive and any young lady would be lucky to be with him. In fact, she had even been slightly envious of Alyssa when she saw her take John's cock into her mouth. Anybody with half-a-brain would recognize the beauty of John's manhood, the thick shaft and bulbous head, the striating veins and huge balls. It was a wonder that he hadn't been snatched up by some young lady or other.

At some point Amy decided it might be best to just leave this whole "slave boy" thing alone. She knew that John's ego was probably crushed from earlier, and decided she had better check on him. If he was embarrassed and angry he may not want anything to do with her. But, she wanted to try and make things better between them.

John was awoken by the gentle shaking of a hand on his shoulder. He rolled over and looked up at Amy peering down on him. He began to smile, and then remembered what had happened earlier. Anger flooded through him as the embarrassing situation replayed in his mind. "What? Are you here to gloat now?" he asked. "Is there something else that your "slave boy" can do for you?"

"John..." Amy started, in tears, "I'm sorry about earlier. That never should have happened. I shouldn't have allowed things to go that far...it's all my fault. I understand if you hate me..."

John looked up at Amy and suddenly felt sorry for the way he had just treated her. Here she was trying to make amends, and he starts it off by making an ass of himself. Trying to make things better he reached out, and ran his fingers over Amy's cheeks trying to wipe the tears from her face. "I don't hate you Amy," he said. "It's my fault too; I could've stopped it at any time. I was just embarrassed..."

"Shhh..." Amy said, placing a finger on his lips. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Alyssa's just a bitch."

"But, she's your friend..." John started.

"...and so are you." Amy finished. "Now scoot over and let me lay with you. We can make fun of Alyssa together and make things right."

John slid over on the bed and let Amy climb in with him. This was the first time he had ever had a woman in his bed. How ironic that it would have to be his step-sister coming to console him after an embarrassing afternoon. He realized just as she was snuggling up next to him that in his haste he had neglected to button up his pants. He shifted a little, uncomfortable at being this close to Amy with his pants undone and his limp cock visible underneath.

Amy couldn't believe that she had just suggested climbing into bed with John. When she came in to his room, she had no intention of ending up lying next to his prone body. As she snuggled up next to him she realized how comfortable it was having her head against his shoulder, and wondered why they had never been this close before.

She placed her hand on John's chest and the two of them began chit-chatting about nothing in general. As they talked the two of them became more comfortable with one another, poking fun at Alyssa and trying to forget about what had happened earlier. Soon their humor was turned from Alyssa to poking fun at one another.

They continued bantering with one another playfully, going from playful words to tickling one another. After one series of playful tickles, Amy found herself straddling John's waist trying to hold his arms down at his sides to keep him from tickling her even more. It was then that she realized she could feel his cock pressed firmly between her legs.

Even limp, the thing felt huge nestled beneath her ass. Suddenly a vision of his erect cock popped into her mind. As she looked down at John's face she began to grow flushed with a mix of lust and embarrassment. Deciding to take a chance, Amy leaned forward and kissed John directly on the lips.

John couldn't believe what was happening. He almost flinched when Amy's lips met his, but tentatively he began to kiss her back. As her tongue slid into his mouth, he became acutely aware of her crotch pressed against his now exposed manhood. The heat generating from her crotch, coupled with her sliding down to kiss him, was causing his limp cock to slowly begin to harden. When Amy released John's arms, he wrapped them around her body and cupped the back of her head pulling her into him for a deeper kiss.

The two of them just lay there kissing one another, their tongues intertwined and hands running up and down each other's sides. John loved the feel of Amy's soft breasts, the way her stiff nipples pressed firmly into his chest. He noticed for the first time that Amy had come into his bedroom wearing nothing more than a t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

As they kissed, John rolled Amy over onto her side. Then, holding her with one arm he began slowly exploring her body with his free hand. He ran his hand up her side underneath her shirt. Her skin felt smooth and soft underneath his fingertips and the higher he went the more flesh he exposed to his gaze. Finally, stopping with his hand just below her breasts, "Amy... are you sure about this?" he asked.

Amy felt John's hand sliding further and further up her side. It felt good to have his hand touching her, caressing her. He was unlike any other boy she had ever been with; his touch was so gentle, so soft. She waited eager for him to run his hand over her young, firm breasts. Then he asked her a question that brought everything they were doing into perspective.

She knew that this was wrong and that it would shake up her whole world, but she didn't care. Kissing John deeply, she guided his hand up to her breasts and said, "John, please make love to me."

John felt Amy's stiff nipple pressed against the palm of his hand and her soft flesh underneath his fingertips. He crushed all doubts that he had forming in the back of his mind and began softly kneading Amy's breasts. His tongue was buried deep inside her mouth as he pushed her shirt higher and higher.

They stopped kissing long enough for John to pull her shirt all the way off. John took that moment to look down at Amy's bare chest, taking in her firm little breasts. They were a nicely tanned, with dark pink areolas and thick hard nipples that stood straight out at him. John kissed her once more, and then began working his way down her neck.

John ran his tongue down her neck and over her chest. He began leaving little kisses around her breasts. This was his first time actually kissing a woman's bare chest, and he explored Amy's soft mounds of flesh slowly, taking time to kiss every inch of her beautiful breasts. Finally, he ran his tongue in circles over a sensitive nipple and then slowly sucked it into his mouth.

When John took her nipple into his mouth, Amy felt shocks shooting up and down her spine. She had never experienced something as wonderful as John's loving attention on her breasts. She had let boys touch her breasts before, but he was the first to actually lay kisses along her bare skin.

Amy knew John was as inexperienced as she was, but he made up for the lack of experience by trying to explore every inch of her. As he suckled on her nipple he began running his tongue over it slowly. The more she reacted the quicker his tongue flicked over her skin. "Oh God, John, suck my nipples! That feels so good."

That was all the encouragement John needed, he was afraid that he may be doing something wrong. Bolstered by Amy's words, John really began sucking, licking, and nibbling across Amy's chest. Her breathing became harder and more rapid as John began kissing down her abdomen, running his tongue in lazy circles as he went.

When John reached Amy's shorts, he paused and looked up at Amy. Not seeing any resistance, he began pushing her shorts down. Amy lifted her ass off the bed and with one hand helped John remove her shorts and panties.

John propped himself up on one arm and looked down at Amy's naked body. Her pubic mound was neatly trimmed for a bikini, with thick curly brown hair covering the unshaven areas. John parted Amy's legs and took a good long look at her exposed sex. He had never been so close to the real thing before, so he took his time examining her.

He ran his fingers through her pubic hair and down between her legs...

Amy flinched when John ran his hand between her legs. This was a first for her and the feeling was sensational. John let his fingers slowly trace along the edge of her pussy lips, his finger lightly touching her skin. Then parting her legs a little more, he started tentatively running his finger up and down her moist slit.

He quickly found her clit, and based on her reaction, began playing with it softly. He would alternate between lightly rubbing on her clit and letting his finger slide into moist slit. He was careful, easy, and soft. He only let his finger slide in as far as the first knuckle, like he was savoring the feel of her pussy lips wrapped around his finger.

Then climbing on to all fours he slid his whole body down between her legs and stopped with his mouth just inches from her moist honey pot.

John stopped within inches of Amy's moist opening, and slowly parted her pussy lips with his fingers. Then he stuck his tongue out and slowly ran it up and down her moist slit, tasting a woman for the first time. He had only read about things like this and never thought he would be experiencing them so soon.

Amy's juices tasted sweet to his tongue and he began exploring her a little deeper. He ran his tongue up and down her moist opening, and then pushed it as deep inside of her as he could. He pushed his whole mouth up against Amy's crotch, wriggling his tongue around inside of her.

"Ohhh..." Amy moaned.

John began lapping at her pussy like a dog, sticking his tongue in and out of her and sucking on her clit. He pushed her legs up and back spreading her wide open then attacked her with a renewed vigor. He ran his tongue up and down her slit, down and underneath to tickle her anus then back up to her clit. He could feel her beginning to shudder underneath his kisses, her juices flowing freely over his tongue and down his throat.

Oh God! Amy thought. This is fucking fantastic.

As John's tongue slipped in and out of her opening, she felt something building deep inside of her ready to explode. The feeling was indescribable and when he gripped her clit between his lips and flicked his tongue as fast as he could it sent her over the edge. It was like a dam breaking inside of her as the knot exploded deep within her bringing on an Earth quaking orgasm.

She had brought herself off before with her fingers, but this was the first time she had ever experienced it at the hands of a lover. She shook and moaned, her juices flowing as John continued to lap at all up, continuing to suck at her pussy as wave after wave of bliss washed over her body.

The constant feel of his tongue pressed up against her spasming pussy drove Amy wild. She wrapped her legs around John's back, grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face deeply into her pussy. John's tongue slipped deeper inside of her as another orgasm washed over her body.

When her orgasm finally passed, she released John's head and climbed off the bed. All she knew was right then she wanted his cock inside of her. Pulling John up, she helped him remove his shirt and then yanked his pants down to his ankles.

His thick cock stood hard facing her, bouncing up and down and time to his breathing. Amy slid down to her knees and looked at his manhood, really examining it for the first time. She was amazed at how big he seemed. His cock was easily 2 inches in diameter with a huge bulbous mushroom cap head. He had thick veins running underneath and down the sides of his shaft. She guessed that he was at least 6 ½ to 7 inches long, and his balls hung low between his legs.

She parted her lips and...

John almost lost it again when Amy took his cock head into her mouth. His senses reeled as her tongue danced over his cock head and shaft. He could feel her lips wrapped around him, pulling him deeper and deeper into her mouth. The feeling was awesome, much better than earlier with Alyssa.

He looked down, watching Amy pull back on his shaft only to suck it back into her mouth. Then she pulled it out, licked and kissed up and down the underside of his cock, paying special attention to the area right below his pee slit. He thought he was going to go nuts when she pulled him back into her mouth, swallowing him whole.

With one hand she began caressing his balls, and she grabbed his shaft with the other. John was amazed when she started sucking, fondling and stroking him at the same time. Her tongue rolling in lazy circles over his cockhead every time she pulled her mouth back.

It wasn't long before John felt the urge to cum again. He began oozing thick pre-cum from the tip of his cock. Amy, tasting his pre-cum, began stroking and sucking him harder and faster. Her little hands and mouth were a blur on his cock as she bobbed back and forth, stroking him as fast as she could.

"Uhnnhh..." John moaned, "Amy if you don't stop I'm going to cum!"

She pulled his cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Cum in my mouth baby, fill it up."

That was all John needed to hear, with a loud grunt he shot his load deep into Amy's mouth. She struggled to swallow all of his cum, having to take big gulps to keep from gagging. Amy continued sucking his cock throughout his climax draining him dry of his hot creamy fluid.

Amy struggled at first to get the full length of John's cock into her mouth. Once she was adjusted she could take him all the way in without any problems. She loved the taste of his pre-cum sliding over her tongue and wanted to taste everything he had to offer.

As soon as John started to cum, she clamped her lips firmly around his shaft and began swallowing. She loved the salty taste of his cum as it shot into her mouth and down her throat. Not wanting to lose a single drop she continued sucking and licking at his shaft, milking him of his hot fluids.

Once John finished cumming, she continued sucking and licking on his shaft and balls. Amy didn't want him lose his hardness so she made certain to pay extra attention to the sensitive spot where the blue vein met his cockhead.

John couldn't believe that he had cum as much as he did, his knees felt ready to buckle from the release and his cock had turned extra sensitive. To his surprise Amy continued to suck on his shaft and balls. The way her tongue tickled the underside of his cock made his head reel as waves of pleasure wracked his cock and spine.

He was afraid that his hard cock would go soft, and for a second it actually began to happen. Amy just stepped up her ministrations, sucking and fondling him until he grew hard once again between her loving lips.

Amy cooed with delight when she felt John's shaft grow stiff between her lips. They had gone this far, now she wanted to go all the way. Her pussy ached to have his thick shaft buried deep inside of it.

As soon as she was satisfied that he was hard enough, Amy stood up and lay back on the bed. She spread her legs wide and looked John in the eyes, "Come on, I want to feel you inside of me. Make love to me."

John slid onto the bed between her legs and positioned himself at her moist opening. Slowly he pushed his cock inside of her, his thick cockhead penetrating her opening as it spread to accept him within. John slowly pushed his cock inside deeper and deeper. Amy felt like a mix of pain and pleasure, John's cock was the first she had ever had and it felt like her pussy was being stretched wide to accommodate his girth.

John had never felt anything quite like this before. Amy's pussy was so slick, warm and inviting. He could feel her walls stretching and pulling him inside wrapping around his thick shaft like a glove. When he was half-way in he looked up at Amy's face, there was a mixture of pleasure and pain on her face. It was then that he realized he had reached some sort of resistance within her pussy.

"Are you ok?" John asked her.

"Oh yes," Amy replied, "Just take it slowly, I'm still a virgin."

John had never realized that Amy hadn't gone all the way before. She had so many boyfriend's he figured that at some point she had experienced sex. Knowing that she was as new to this as he was made him feel much more at ease.

He slowly pushed his cock deeper inside of her....

Amy's head was pounding as John's cock pressed firmly against her hymen. All she wanted was him buried deep inside, she wanted the barrier broken. As he began pushing slowly inside of her, she realized that what she really wanted was him to push in harder and faster. Wrapping both legs around his waste she pulled him deep inside of her.

The pain was instantaneous, but quickly passed as John's thick cock slid in as deep as it could go. Amy began crying soft tears for both the joy and the pain she had just experienced. She held John in place tightly, trying to catch her breath. She had never felt so full before in her life, the feeling was exquisite.

She slowly released the pressure she was applying with her legs and nodded for John to continue...

John didn't know what to do when Amy pulled him deep inside of her. All of a sudden it was like a barrier snapping allowing his cock to slide all the way in. Amy moaned and began crying softly, her legs were wrapped so tight around his waist he thought she might cut off his breathing.

She finally released the pressure and nodded for John to continue. John began by slowly pumping his cock in and out of Amy's pussy. He loved the way it felt to have her pussy walls wrapped around his cock; he had never imagined how good it would feel to be buried balls deep inside of a woman.

The more he pumped in and out, the faster he wanted to go. He looked down at Amy, trying to read what she wanted him to do...

Amy was enjoying John's cock sliding in and out of her wet pussy. Now that she was used to the feeling she wanted it harder and faster. When John looked down at her as if asking her if she were OK, she felt all the love in the world for him. He was more concerned about her then he was about himself.