Caught Red-Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, go faster and harder." She whispered to him.

John slowly began to pick up the pace, his thick shaft sliding in out of Amy's wet canal. Amy's head was reeling as John's cock began pounding in and out of her. She could feel his cock head slamming into the back of her pussy, hitting her just right and making sparks of electricity shoot up and down her spine.

Oh God! I must be in Heaven, she thought.

John pounded his cock in and out of Amy as fast and hard as he could. He could feel his cock beginning to swell even larger as the friction between them grew hotter. His cockhead was slamming into the backside of her pussy, and at first he was afraid he might hurt her, until he realized that she was moaning in pleasure with each downward thrust.

He felt himself growing closer and closer to exploding. His balls felt heavy between his legs and smacked Amy's ass with each downward thrust. His shaft expanded even larger and he knew he was ready to cum.

"Oh God Amy! I'm going to cum!" he shouted.

"Do it John! Fill my pussy with your hot cum!"

Shoving his cock in and out of her fast and hard, he buried himself to the hilt and exploded. Jets of cum shot out of his cock head filling Amy with a load of the hot sticky fluid. He could feel her pussy walls beginning to spasm around his shaft clenching and unclenching him, massaging his steely pole.

As soon as John started to cum, an orgasm washed over Amy's body. She screamed with delight as his cum filled her to overflowing, her own juices now flowing steadily. A mixture of their juices and her blood running down her ass and on to the sheets.

As their orgasms began to subside, John pulled his cock out of Amy. He rolled over onto his side and pulled her into his arms. She lay there softly sobbing from the joy of the experience. Before they both slipped off to sleep, John looked down and said, "I love you Amy."

"I love you too, John."