Caught Short

Story Info
Shopping guy is surprised in the toilet.
699 words
3.65
109.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd gone down to the shops. Looking for groceries. I was cooking dinner for my wife. I was about to hit the fruit and veg section when, suddenly, I needed a leak. The toilets are in the carpark, beneath the mall so I set off.

As I walked in the smell nearly knocked me over. Stale piss and shit. The floor was wet and toilet paper was all over the floor. Too late to back out now, I took a deep breath, held it and dashed towards the trough. I had my cock out, foreskin pulled back and urine flowing before I could even think about what I was standing in.

OK, so far so good. And I was in need of another breath as the door opened and someone walked in.

"Woo! What a stink!" said a friendly voice, laughing. "Shh! I'm holding my breath!" I squeaked as I shallow sucked air through my teeth.

I felt him standing next to me, wondered briefly why he wasn't taking his cock out. I was shaking mine now, having finished, ready to hit the fresh air again. I was about to turn and smile at him when he punched me in the side. I almost fell over, pain shooting through me. I tried to say something but couldn't. He then grabbed an arm and twisted it behind my back, lifting me onto my toes. He was taller than me and I could feel his hot breath next to my ear.

"I've been watching you, pretty boy, and I figure you for a fag. Is that right? You a fag?"

I shook my head, trying to mutter 'no' but he pushed my arm higher.

"Wrong answer," he said and he twisted me round to face him. Grinning, he punched me in the stomach. This time I did fall down, to my knees. As I bent over I realised my cock was still sticking out of my trousers. My only thought was to put it away but the man had other ideas. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. With his other hand he pulled his own cock out. He forced it between my lips, slapping me hard when I tried to keep my teeth together.

He started fucking my face, his balls slapping against my face. He didn't take long. He came, filling my mouth then spilling the last drops on my face. His breathing was ragged as his cock deflated. I swallowed, afraid of gagging but managing to hold it down.

"Wait here," he ordered as he left the toilet. Seconds later a second man entered, pulling his trousers down as he approached me.

"Stand up and bend over the sinks," he instructed.

I was about to complain, utter something menacing and/or clever but he kicked me between the legs. I grabbed hold of myself as the cold started to course through my body.

"Stand up and bend over the sinks," he repeated with no change to his voice.

I slowly and painfully stood up. I bent over the sinks. I felt a hand undoing the front of my jeans, pulling them down. I thought about the wet floor as his fingers prodded my virgin arsehole. He jabbed a finger into me and I burned inside. Then he pulled it out and started poking me with his cock. It didn't slide in easily and took a while but eventually he was pumping in and out of me, getting faster. His hands were on my hips, pulling on them, nails digging into me. My own cock was rocking uselessly, balls flopping against the sink.

Then he came, exploding inside me. As he gushed, he reached around and grabbed my cock, squeezing it hard, making me wince. He grunted then pulled free, wiping his cock on my thighs. He slapped my bare arse then left the toilet.

I stayed there a while, come slowly dripping down my legs, my body in pain. When I eventually left, I realised they'd locked the door, so I wouldn't be disturbed, I assumed. There was also an Out of Order sign on the door.

I staggered home, not sure what to tell my wife.