Caught Stealing Ch. 01

Story Info
You've stolen more than her money - and you've been found out.
1.7k words
2.87
20.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The house was the last one on the road. I remember the address so clearly in my head. 214 Cleaver drive. I think it was more of a reassurance that I would follow through than a way to not get lost.

She owned an estate, as large as three houses put together. Large plated glass windows, towering mahogany doors and shining silver doorknobs decorated all five floors of the mansion.

No one knew how she got the money either. They didn't ask, she didn't tell. Of course she did have the right "merchandise" to sell. All that was known were the rumors of aristocrats she fucked and councilmen she manipulated. If they were to be believed, her whore ways got her far in life.

But it was no surprise that it was the first choice to get money. She was tall, with cascading Blond hair that came in curls right below her breasts. Not to mention that her breasts were large and round. Like luscious cantaloupes, ripe for picking. Her stomach was small, and well kept to lead to her hips. She had wide, woman hips that were easy to hold on to when being intimate. Her long legs would drape over your shoulders so that you could squeeze into her tight pussy. Everything about her was set for intimacy. So you couldn't really be surprised I'd want to make love to her myself.

I pulled up into her long gravel path, ornated with a fountain made of limestone. It sported a dancing woman coming from the spout. Naked and holding a cornucopia. The water spouted from the cornucopia and shone with the lights that set at the bottom of the pooling bowl.

Quietly creeping up to her door I checked for any hint of an alarm system. There were no wires or fuses, and no set up box. I assumed the house was not armed. Taking a moment, I was perplexed at how someone who had so much to guard would go to such little extent to guard it. But that was not my main focus.

I slipped an ordinary Visa card between the door and it's frame so that opening the door would not cause any noise. It seemed to be unlocked so I put a gloved hand on the large silver knob and turned, being careful not to leave hairs or fibers.

The door opened into the foyer, which was dimly lit by oil lamps. It seemed the victim had a regal air to her living. There was only a cherry wood table with an urn that most likely contained a deceased family member's ashes, a false fig tree by the stair mouth.

Stepping into the house I brought the door back, not shutting it all the way to avoid noise. There was a welcome mat in the opening to the room which I cleverly stepped over, not to leave an imprint. It seemed that if there was anyone home they were sleeping at this late hour of the night.

I stepped up the stairs carefully to avoid creaking, though it would be masked by the ornate rug that adorned the steps. Still, it was better safe than sorry. It was not a large staircase, per-say and I quickly got up to the bedroom level.

Down the large hallway there were potted roses, dozens of them. It was Ms. Hellen's signature to leave a red rose on the bed of her lover in the morning. The pots were antique and painted with gold swirls cascading from the mouth. I didn't bother stealing them. I would go right for the jewelry. A light, but expensive, load.

While passing each room I quickly looked in to see who was in the beds. Most rooms were empty but there was an occasional cook or house keep. There continued to be vacant rooms or rooms of insignificants for a long while until I came to a larger room where there was no door, but a blood red velvet sheet.

Using my gloves, I moved it aside and stepped into the red room. There were no lights except for red scented votives scattered on tables and stands. From the light they threw I could see Hellen. She lie asleep and bare on her bed, her breasts loose and her nipples perked from the night chill. I could see from her leg-spread that her clit was also moist as she was most likely having an erotic dream. It was beautiful. Tight, rosy pink and shaved except for a thin strip above her lips. I so longed to touch and lick it.

But that was not my mission focus. I head for the obvious jewelry box on the large glass plate table and stare at it intensely. It was honestly beautiful. Custom made, obviously, it was fine cut cherry wood with carved flowers and trees. It was an older type of beauty but a beauty all the same. Opening it slowly I could see the shine of a gem mine. Pearls, diamonds, rubies, emeralds, and sapphires galore. I could only salivate of the sum I would make.

As I head for the door with the box in my backpack I took one passing glance at Hellen. That alone made me aware I could not go without satisfying my sexual cravings for her.

Though we were both women, that did not deter me. I was not one to pass up a fuck just because of gender.

I set my backpack on the floor next to the bed and pulled out two white pills from the side pocket. They were a home brand of mine that I liked to call "Ambiance". They would keep a person of interest unconscious for half an hour a pill. An hour was all I needed.

I approached the bedside and kneeled before the sleeping Hellen. Luckily, she slept with her mouth agape, so getting the pills in wouldn't be a problem. The pills dissolved on her tongue leaving no trace in her mouth. I would wait a few minutes to let the pills infest her blood, though.

The mixture of chemicals in this pill had masking characteristics that made them almost untraceable in a tox-screen, or any other blood tests, so I did not have to worry about getting caught.

The time was about right and I stripped by clothes except for the latex gloves I wore, which seemed kinky to me. I let my fingers trail from her waist to her hips, holding her and stroking her soft skin. I could feel her skin prickle as goosebumps rose, from the cold touch. I moved upwards towards my favorite part, her breasts.

They shone with an after shower oil that made them slip in my hands making a "splursh" noise that tickled my ears. They were supple, juicy fruits and I treated them as so, licking and tasting them. My saliva shone with the dancing glow of the candlelight and a sucked on her nipple, moving it in my mouth like a joystick.

Suddenly I felt a small jerk, she was waking up. You see, although my medicine is effective, it doesn't work if someone has other prescription drugs in their system.

Quickly, I retrieved my thong from the foot of the bed and shoved them in her mouth as a gag. I held myself above her and made sure she was silent.

"Don't speak. I have a gun and will not hesitate to kill you."

Her eyes grew worried and frantic, tears welling up. She thrashed her hands, which I pinned down with my own. Rolling her over on her stomach, I took my gun and the rope I had packed and bound her hands together. I laid her on her back again and flaunted the gun so she knew I meant business.

"Now, I'm going to take my panties out of your mouth. But if you scream, you're DONE."

I explained, my voice a little above a whisper.

As promised, I pulled the thong out of her mouth and threw it aside, still pointing the gun. She squirmed as I hovered above her. Trying, frantically, to piece this together.

"Who are you? What do you want?!"

Was all she could manage. I scoffed at her un-original reply. It pained me to see such a beauty undermine herself. Though, I graciously answered her question.

"You don't need to know who I am. I'm just here to get what I want. And I want you."

I stated, holding the gun to her head. My other hand found her Nether-Region and began to play with her moist lips.

"You can't have me! You're a woman!"

At that remark I slapped her across the face, leaving a red imprint. She cringed, trying to move her hands to comfort the smarting pain.

"Shut up, you closed minded bitch! I take what I want, and nothing stands in my way! Got it?!"

I hissed at her, my eyes simmering. At first she didn't answer, only whimpering like a small child. She was starting to piss me off so I pointed the nose of the gun into her face.

"I asked you a question, bitch. If you don't talk when you're supposed to, I'll make damn sure you never talk again!"

This time she nodded her head, whispering a timid 'yes'. I decided it was good enough and pulled the gun back a bit. Now that I had her submitting to me I might as well take advantage of it. So I brought my mouth to her nipple, flicking my tongue around it and chewing on it gently.

She breathed out heavily, shaking as my steamy breath collected on her chest. I smiled to myself, thinking about the whore and how she was probably enjoying this more than she let on. So I took the but of my gun and I shoved it up her clit.

I could see her pupils get small and she tried to break from my grasp, to no avail. I smirked and twisted it around, feeling my fingers get wet and a bit bloody.

"Aww, your pussy hurt? You're bleeding all over my hand."

I tease, my voice syrupy sweet. I bring my hand up to her mouth and smear the blood across her lips.

"Lick my hand dry, whore."

I demand.