Caught Stealing Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be so jumpy." Reba teased Sam. "Relax." She put her arms around his waist.

They stood there like that staring into each other's eyes for a moment. Both of them thinking about the taboo of what they were doing. Soon Reba kissed Sam's forehead and told him to turn around. Sam obeyed. She reached her hand into the waist of the boyshorts and began tugging on Sam's penis, still dry. "You like that? Reba asked.

"Very much so." Sam said on the edge of ejaculating. Reba took her other hand to her own moth out of sight to Sam. She sucked on her pointer finger and coated it in a generous amount of saliva, lowering her arm from her face. "You like it when I touch you Sam?" Reba asked.

"Oh yes Reba I like when you touch me." Sam said, almost drooling from this unskilled handjob. Reba stopped rubbing Sam's genitals to pull the panties mid way down his thighs. She moved her hand with the wet finger to her side. Her other hand returned to Sam's genitals, giving his sack a light grab before returning to the shaft of his penis. She tugged for a few moments. Sam closed his eyes and moaned lightly, prompting his Aunt. She snaked her finger to Sam's rear end and pushed her way to the hole easily. "You like that." Reba offered.

Before Sam could respond Reba had her pointer finger in his anus, it was not a painful experience. Sams pre-cum began to lubricate the dry rub.

Sam began to cum on the floor in front of him. "Good girl." Reba teased him. Sam took a quick breath and let out a slow moan as the few gobs of semen made their way to the floor. "I could make you do it again." Reba said, knowing that Sam wouldn't reject. She gave his testicles another light shake and started pulling on Sam's semi-hard penis. It was very sensitive at the moment and Reba grabbed tight, not responding to Sam's reaction. She began to pull her finger out of Sam's rear. Before the finger came all the way out she pushed it back in quickly. She did this three more times before Sam offered a new moan. "Give me another cum Sam." Reba said, starting her middle finger in with her index finger. Sam was elated at this new sensation. His knees wobbled. The front of Reba's pants were wet, she soaked herself playing with her feeble nephew. Reba never put her fingers in a man's behind before, but she was enjoying pushing into her nephew's tight hole. Sam came again and Reba cupped her hand at the tip. "Oh yes, very good girl" Reba teased him harder. "Not as much cum as before." Reba pulled the waist band of the yellow boy shorts up around Sam's waist and let them slap his skin. She could see why he enjoyed doing that. Sam turned around and stared into her eyes. Satisfaction leaking from his every pore. Reba kissed her nephew on the lips and pinched his behind. "Off to bed now young lady." Sam resisted.

"I haven't made you cum yet.." Sam offered.

"Oh yes you did." was Reba's reply. She looked down at her pants, a wet spot visible in the front. She reached for the button and undid the zipper. She pulled her pants down her thighs and revealed the front of her mound. She had on pink cotton panties, soaked in the front from her excitement. She pulled her pants the rest of the way off and stepped out of them. Reba grabbed her nephew's shoulders and pushed him onto the bed. While Sam lie on the bed Reba took her panties all the way off and watched Sam's eyes. He was asphyxiated on her clean shaven genitals. Reba chuckled. "You like what you see?" She teased Sam.

Sam only nodded. She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She had a knee on either side of Sam when she straitened her back and grabbed at Sam's mid section, she slid his face down to be closer to her groin. And without a word she sat on his face. Sam took that as a quee to lap his tongue greedily at his Aunt's love mound. After a few minutes Reba began to shake, she let out a long moan. She got off the bed, and asked Sam to leave. Sam briskly got to his feet and headed towards the door. He stopped and turned around, not sure what to say to his half naked Aunt. "Sorry again for stealing your panties." Was all he could think of. Reba Smiled.

"I know you're not that sorry."

12