Caught The Decorator At It

Story Info
Listening to the decorator wank and playing.
749 words
4.18
17k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Walking in my apartment, coming back from work I remembered that the sexy young painter and decorator was still working on my apartment. I remember how hot he was, wearing his blotchy brown work trousers and his tight black tank top. So confident in his presence, he was tall and strong against my short self.

The first thing I heard was moaning and groaning which immediately made my clit tingle, sending all kinds of erotic signals to my brain. I was thinking, core blimey, what's going on? But by all means I wasn't complaining. This is a sound which I very much love. I love the not knowing and being left with an erotic story for me to make up in my mind. It made my pussy throb, made me want to rub my pussy to relieve the pressure. I didn't want to spoil the moment, the not knowing, excited me so much. I daren't walk in any further; I had to enjoy the moment.

The sounds began to get louder, shivering in excitement. I heard a male voice muttering to himself; it was the workman I left behind.

"Oh God, oh yeah," he mumbled, sounding pleasured, too right "oh yeah!"

I was becoming more excited, and began to tingle all over. At this time, I was wearing my short black skirt, thankfully loose fitting that I was able to rub my pussy freely and easily. I leant against the wall and tucked my hand under my skirt. My head tilt back, nibbling my bottom lip. I licked my lips while I slid my fingers inside my panties. I silently mumbled to myself, enjoying pleasuring myself. We mumbled in unison while I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. I imagined watching him without him knowing, living the moment behind the images in my mind.

The rising of his tone, squishing sounds of his fingers sliding up and down his cock, I could hear the guy playing with himself. His tone began to radically move up and down, getting into it quite eagerly. I imagined him sitting on a wooden chair, sitting on top of a plastic dildo that was stuck erected on the chair. I imagined him bouncing his juicy ass onto it, up and down, and wanking his cock fast at the same time. I imagined his face, all shriveled up, hot and sweaty, munching his moist lips getting more turned on. His ass pulsating at each thrust and his cock twitching every second.

I was becoming very wet, my cum was dripping down my pussy. I slid my finger in my pussy and dipped it into my mouth to taste. Ummm, tasted so sweet. I started sliding up and down the wall, trying hard not to give myself away. My hand tucked snuggly in my panties, pushed up hard against the wall. I placed my spare hand flat on the wall above my head. I enjoyed the fact that he didn't know I was there, knowing he might be able to hear me made me feel so naughty and crazy.

"Jesus, fuck!" he shouted. Oh he was loving it. "Fuck yeah!" too right I thought to myself.

It sounded wet as if his cum was squelching in his hands. His tone became heavy, deeper, out of control.

"Oh fuck," sounding almost like he was tensing up, emotions heightening both ways.

"Jesus yeah, yeah," oh yeah, I was going to cum too.

I can tell he was close, his tone was racing faster and faster.

I was ferociously rubbing my pussy, almost crouching on the floor. I bit my lip harder and sweat dripped down my brow. I couldn't take it anymore. We were both wanking faster and, faster and faster, when we both couldn't hold it no more. We both came.

"Fuck yeah, that was so good," I said subconsciously but loud enough to be heard.

I couldn't control myself anymore. My hand tucked tightly on my pussy, both legs squeezing against my hand, I screeched an uncontrollably loud orgasm.

"Oh fuck," he mumbled under his voice.

I was gasping for breath and trying to stand up, all weak at the knees and shaking with excitement. I could hear the pattering of light naked feet walking towards me. My heart began to thump and my pussy began to get nervous. I had been found out, but I am sure he would get excited once he saw how I was positioned at this moment.

....to be continued