Caught The Teacher At It

Story Info
Teacher fucks another teacher unexpectedly at school.
764 words
3.71
51.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished my last class for the day. Everybody had gone home. I stayed behind marking books for thirty minutes. I packed my bag and started walking down the corridor passing the empty classrooms.

Just before I reached the last classroom, I could see something bobbing up and down in the far right hand corner of the room. It looked like Mr Luke. He was a dishy young teacher and had a way with the girls.

I was becoming curious so I stepped a little closer, just so I could see exactly what he was doing. He was tucked in the corner, sitting on his wooden chair with his back facing me. I could see his right arm racing fast up and down. He must have been enjoying himself because his head was tilted back and was almost off his chair. His waist was moving up and down, and his left hand was tucked deep in his trousers as if to reach for something tucked underneath. He was silently moaning, breathing fast.

I could hear the sound of a woman masturbating, but it sounded like a recording. I looked harder to see and he was peering at his mobile phone on his desk. It must have been a video clip. I was getting wet; it was exciting me and feeling naughty but nice naughty. I didn't want to give myself away, but with him not knowing I was watching really turned me on.

I stepped closer forgetting how close I was getting. I was getting so turned on that I had no control over myself. I wanted to fuck him so bad, sit on his lap and give it to him for real. I could hear his cock get wetter, watching his juices sliding in and out of his fingers. The sound of his cum gushing just made me go crazy. His shivering breathing corrupted me entirely.

That's it, I needed to fuck him before I go crazy. 'What am I saying? I am crazy.' I quickly walked in before he could stop what he was doing. He looked at me in shock but was more shocked when I grabbed his cock and started wanking it fast, but now shocked in a good way.

"So this is what you do in your spare time, eh?" he laughed.

"Don't talk, I need to fuck you."

He smiled and said nothing.

He grabbed my tits with both his hands and unbuttoned my shirt. Everything was happening so fast. I was wearing a lacy black bra, patterned with flowers sewn on the cups, both nipples piercing through each pocket. He flicked my nipples and squeezed them again enticing me to rub my pussy under my skirt.

"You like this?"

He nodded to say yes.

I pulled off my black thong, watching his eye brow rise, biting his bottom lip. I sat on his cock, feeling his excited yummy wet cock slide easily into my juiced up pussy.

"Oh God, yeah, that feels so good," he said.

I was past the foreplay stage; I needed to fuck his brains out. I bounced up and down, holding the chair, fucking his cock deep and fast. Listening to the sound of the woman masturbating on the phone, it felt as if she were in the room, watching and being aroused by us, heightened our encounter much more. I pushed my right hand down onto my clit and rubbed it hard, while fucking him.

"Fuck yeah, you dirty bitch."

Yeah I was dirty and I loved it. "Will you punish me? I've been a naughty girl."

He pulled me off his cock quite ferociously and instantly turned me around, ramming me against the table. He rammed his cock in my pussy, slapping my arse. I could feel my arse cheeks shake.

"Yeah slap my arse, I want to be punished. Slap it!" I said as if an order.

"I'll punish you, you bad girl."

I could feel his sweaty hand laid flat on my back and his other hand slapping my arse hard. He was digging into my pussy good and hard now, and pushing his cock deeper and deeper inside me. He pushed his whole body up close to mine, almost in a hugging position.

"Oh yeah, fuck yeah, oh God... cumming."

"You dirty bitch!"

This felt so good. His cock was getting harder, my pussy dripping down my leg.

"Ah fuck!" his tone tensed up. He cummed.

I was imagining his arse cheeks tensing up while cumming.

He pulled away and laughed, "Crazy fucks we are."