Caught, Tormented and Used Ch. 01

Story Info
Fictional story of getting caught.
1.3k words
29.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a fictional story. This my first attempt at writing so please forgive the poor skills.

*****

Caught by friend and tormented

This is a story as to how I was caught by a friend wearing high heel boots and in self bondage.

Everyone has their own ways to relax and destress. Mine lean towards the kinky side. I have a huge fetish for high heels/boots and bondage. Some nights I would go home and make a drink and put on my favorite high heel boots, maybe a leather collar and ankle cuffs. As time went by I have added to my boot and bondage equipment. I finally ordered some new things that I have been wanting for a while to enhance my self-relaxation techniques.

I got the notification Friday morning from Amazon that my order was delivered. I was so excited. I knew what my weekend plans were going to be. The day dragged on. All I could think of was trying out my new toys. Once it was time to go, I grabbed my truck keys and heading for the exit! As I was leaving Susan, a co-worker and friend, asked me if I had any big plans. I told her that I was going camping for the weekend and I wouldn't have cell service. I said this so she wouldn't think twice when I didn't respond this weekend if she texted me.

I finally got home and made a drink. I go into the bedroom and get out my box of toys from the closet. My fetish for heels and boots has grown from just the shoes to some nylons, maybe panties and a waist cincher/corset. I used read stories and watch porn about subs being forced into corsets and having their Mistress cinch it up tight. So I ordered a waist cincher and once I had it one and laced up I was hooked!

I had everything laid out that I needed for my weekend of self-fun. First thing that goes on is my chastity cage. I fit the metal cock ring behind my balls and slide my cock into the cage. I close the small padlock and put the key into a small baggie. Next is my crotchless fishnet nylons and my black knee high heel boots. I make sure that the boots are laced up extra tight. Now it's time for my waist cincher. I wrap it around my waist and hook the clasps in the front. I try to lace it as tight as I can.

Before going any further I decide to go relax and watch some TV and have a drink. I slowly strut to the kitchen to make a drink. Walking a little harder so the click of my heels is a little louder on the hardwood floors. I make my way to the couch and put my feet up. I look down and admire my nylons and boots. After a few drinks and window shopping online for more boots and toys I decided to head back to the bedroom to get out my new toys that were delivered today.

As I take the box to the bedroom my cock swells inside it's cage. This just intensifies my desires to carry out my plans for the weekend. I take out the new vibrating butt plug with wireless remote. This is bigger than my other plugs and takes some time to work it in. Once it is in I test out the wireless remote to make sure it works. The vibrations are strong and has a changing pattern and intensity. This makes my cock start to drip precum. I have to turn it off or I'll never finish! Now it's time to start my self-bondage adventure. I get on the bed and get out my new ankle cuffs with locking heel strap. These lock around each ankle and has a strap that goes under the heel and then locks back to the ankle cuff. This prevents the boots from being taken off with the keys to the cuffs. I then lock the ankle cuffs together with a very short chain. I take the keys to these locks and add it to the baggie with the key to my chastity cage. I have my handcuffs on the bed next to me, the key to these is already in the baggie.

The last piece of my self-bondage plans is my new sensory deprivation hood. This prevents me from seeing or hearing anything around me. This makes me nervous as I have never used one of these before. But the thought of being bound and laying there in solitude excites me. I slide the hood over my head and pull it down snuck. I lace of the back nice and tight and tie it off. Next I buckle the 3 straps nice and tight. I lock each one with a different lock. I feel around and find the baggie with the other keys. I put these keys in there and close the baggie. I then throw the baggie off the bed out of my immediate reach. When I throw it, I hear it hit the hardwood floor in the hallway and slide further away. I panic a little as I know I will have to spend longer crawling on the floor looking for it. Now it's time for the last piece. I pick up my handcuffs and lock them on each wrist. I am now bound and hooded on my bed.

As I lay there and try to breath normal. My mind starts to drift off to the deepest part of my kinky perverted mind. I have the remote in my hand and turn the plug on. This makes me moan loudly and squirm. I can feel the precum dripping from my caged cocked. I was only planning on staying in self-bondage for a couple of hours before I would crawl off the bed and go look for the keys. But I had dozed off into a deep sleep.

This is where my worst nightmare comes true. You see my coworker, Susan, who I told I was going away for the weekend camping has a key to my apartment. She always takes care of my cats when I go out of town. So as she was heading home from having drinks with some friends she thought it was strange that I was going camping and didn't ask her to feed the cats. She decided to stop by my place and check on them. As she pulled into my complex she sees my truck in my parking spot. Thinking this was odd she knocked on my door to check to see if everything is ok. After knocking a couple of times, she uses her key to let herself in. She notices my glass from my earlier drink on the table she slowly walks through the apartment. As she walks down the hall towards the bedroom she sees the baggie of keys that I had thrown once I was bound. She picks them up and walks into my bedroom, seeing me there lying on my bed she panics at first thinking I have kidnapped some girl. Then she the tattoo on my arm and realizes that it's me lying there.

Susan goes back to the living room not sure what she just saw. She is completely in shock and wants to leave, but her curiosity gets the better of her. After a few minutes of processing what she saw, she slowly goes back to the bedroom. She stands in the doorway and realizes that I am sleeping. She sees the box for the wireless butt plug on the dresser. She picks it up and looks back at me thinking "he can't be using this". She sees the remote on the bed next to me. She picks it up and looks at it and the baggie of keys. She gets an evil grin on her face and starts to think she can have some fun with this.

To be continued.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bedknobs and Broomsticks Ch. 01 A self-bondage mishap leads to a surprising reunion.in BDSM
Stranded Myself in Self Bondage Stuck in self bondage, a guy needs his cute neighbor to help.in BDSM
Soft and Hard Chris gets more than he bargained for at the gym.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Down on the Farm Ch. 01 Nicole plans evening of self-bondage games in abandoned barn.in BDSM
Barbie's BBC Beginning A sissy husband gets roped into interracial sex by his wife.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories