Caught Two Times

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept watching her hand move back and forth, fingering her little pussy hole, while she kept rubbing her own breasts and pinching on her big puffy nipples. She was about to undo her jeans and start rubbing her own pussy instead of rubbing over top the jeans. Monica reached down to unbutton until they heard the garage door open and the car pull in.

"Crap!" Maria leapt from the couch and ran towards her bedroom.

Monica hurried up and straightened out her bra and button up the three buttons she undid on her blouse and took a few deep breaths. She stood up and went towards the kitchen to fix herself a drink and try to calm down and get the fluster look off her face.

"Hello, honey, how are you doing?" Jack stepped in the kitchen and walked behind his wife.

"Much better, now that the AC unit is fixed, it isn't so stuffy and hot in here." She took a drink from her glass.

"Really, you look a little red now," he observed.

"Oh," she kept the glass up to her mouth. "I was outside for a few."

"You and that garden." He chuckled.

"Yes," she smiled at him and took another drink.

******

There was a knock at Maria's door later that night and her mother stepped in and went over to her vanity mirror set up. She looked at pictures of her daughter hanging on the mirror edges and pictures of some other people. "Maria, what had-," She turned around to look at her daughter. She was wearing her night clothes, a long shirt that went a little above her knees and a pair of socks. She had her hair done up in a ponytail and she noticed how her breasts jiggled when she jumped to sit up in her bed. Oh she isn't wearing a bra underneath that thin long shirt, she was feeling herself become hot and overwhelmed again, stop it, she thought to herself. "What had happened earlier today, should never happen again."

"What?" Maria was feeling crushed and disappointed as well. "But, mommy, I thought I was making you feel good." She stood up on her knees in her bed and looked at her mother with doe eyes and slightly pushing her breasts out a little.

"It did," She caught herself. "Look you're my daughter and we shouldn't be doing stuff like this. It- it is wrong."

"But you enjoyed it, I could tell by the way you were acting and breathing." Maria, looked in her mother's eyes and she never since she was caught by her that afternoon masturbating became so turned on and in love with her. She couldn't explain it but she knew what she wanted right then and there when her mother caught her with her fingers deep inside her tight pussy hole, it had woke something up inside of her.

Monica looked at her daughter, actually looking at her, she was so beautiful, her long black hair that flowed perfectly like a ebony waterfall. A face that could tell emotions without anything said, her beautiful eyes told it all. And her small teenage body she kept fit with ballet, she was only eighteen but her body looked fifteen still, so small and petite she kept it. Her B-cup breasts that sat high and firm but yet looked so inviting especially in her nightshirt she is wearing now, pushing out against the fabric, outline of her nipples slightly seen pushing out on the fabric as well. Not an ounce of fat on her at all, she was tight and fit as could be and it fit her look and everything else about her.

Feeling herself become even more turned on now, her breathing has become shorten and heavy again, like earlier. Her pussy tingled, in her mind she kept thinking about her own daughter coming over to her and ripping down her jeans and panties and diving her face right between her soft legs and lick, suck and tongue all over her motherly pussy. She felt herself become immersed in her thoughts and she let out a little coo.

Maria heard it and knew what it meant, she decided to take advantage of this so she changed positions again on her bed. Maria lifted her shirt up a little and placed her knees up to her chest and kept her shins open so she could see straight to her bare pussy. She acted like she didn't know though but she kept asking her mother forward questions to get her to look at her. "Don't you love me though?"

Monica looked at her and immediately saw she shifted positions on her bed while she was in her train of thought. "I do, b-but" She found herself losing focus from the plain view of her baby girl's little pussy. "See the thing is, we are family and-" She kept looking away from her pussy but found her eyes drawing back to the luscious view of those little pussy folds. "And we shouldn't do this, in fact we shouldn't even be thinking it."

"But obviously we do, we can do it, we'll just keep a secret."

"Honey, it doesn't work that way." Monica really became wet at that, they could get together when Jack would leave on business trips and- no, she scolded. She is your daughter! "Please just, we can't ok? Let's drop it and never speak of it again."

Letting out a sigh and a sad look, then she shifted her butt a little, making sure to really entice her mother now, let her know that she was all hers for the taking. "Ok," She said with disappointment and looked down but still keeping her legs up and showing her pussy, knowing full well her mother was looking especially now with having her head down not looking at her.

Looking at her pussy licking her lips softly, thinking about just grabbing her and pushing her on her back and just shoving her fingers deep inside that little soft pussy. Feeling around the wet pink hole, drenching her fingers in all that pussy juice and make her daughter come over and over and over again. Monica felt her breath become shorter and her pussy wet up to the thought of that, especially having a full view now of Maria's pussy. She hurried out the bedroom to hers before she lost total control and went through with her thoughts and lust.

******

Maria was laying on her back in bed disappointed and also turned on from that view she gave her own mother. Giving her mother the view of her daughter's young teenage pussy, she was getting turned on extremely from this, especially knowing her mother was turned on from the little show as well. She started rubbing her soft little pussy lips, they were so perfect she thought. They were lined up so well and fit together perfectly and they felt so good too, her pussy folds were soft and plush. She loved rubbing them than slowly working her way down spreading the pink lips than opening her tiny little pink pussy hole. She loved to use her fore finger and ring finger to spread her pussy lips open wide, while using her thumb to rub over her tiny clit than sliding her middle finger deep inside her wet little hole.

She did that for awhile before turning over on her stomach and raising her butt in the air and shoving two fingers fast inside herself. After she was wet enough and felt ready, she pushed the third inside her and felt her tiny pussy hole once again stretch to its limits. Maria never had sex before with a guy, she only let them feel around but that is if she really liked them. Sometimes though if she had a girlfriend over they would mess around but nothing serious, either masturbate in front of each other or feel each other up and make out. Though last she will never forget, her friend Rebecca was over and they were talking about guys going down and licking around the pussy. One thing led to the other and Maria and Rebecca found themselves on her bed in a sixty-nine position eating each other to a dozen orgasms.

Maria thought back to that night that happened in the very bed she was laying in masturbating on, instead of thinking about Rebecca though like she normally did, she was thinking about her mother now, being on top of her. Both in opposite directions, eating each other out, fingers roaming all over each other's pussy lips, legs, butts just everywhere! She found herself coming up to an orgasm she could tell it was going to be strong from how fast she was breathing and how hard and fast she was shoving her three fingers knuckle deep inside herself.

Her door opened up and her mother came in, "Look Maria, I am sorry about earlier, I shou-" She stopped in her tracks. Monica caught her daughter again masturbating, though this time in a different position, she stared at her daughter's three fingers again pushing deep inside her tight tiny pussy.

She wasn't leaving this time though nor did she look away, she just closed the bedroom door and stood there watching her pleasure herself. Maria looked over shocked and no feelings of embarrassment came over her this time, only lust and the urge to keep fingering and bring herself to a strong orgasm. Monica walked slowly towards her daughter, she could hear her fingers squish around inside her pussy while she fingered herself. That sound alone was driving Monica crazy, she was very close now and could smell the aroma of her daughter's sweet pussy, she was now driven by complete desire.

Monica stood over her daughter's young body and watched as she buried her fingers deep inside her pussy, she could see how it glistened from all the pussy juice coming out. She licked her lips at the beautiful sight, she was admiring her daughter's young pussy, how perfect and nice it looked. She loved watching her pussy stretch open wide to let her three fingers slide back inside of her. Her pussy must be so tight and delicious, she thought to herself, she probably never had a cock inside it from the looks of it. Reminds me of my teenage pussy, she thought back to her days as a teenager.

Her daughter looked up and noticed how close her mother came, she could feel herself really heat up now, she used her free hand to raise her nightshirt up even more to show off her tight fit body. She could feel herself closing in on her first orgasm since she started fingering, her breaths became short and fast and she let out a soft moan and collapsed on her bed. Maria turned over on her back and lifted her shirt completely off than opened her legs wide open and started rubbing her pussy again. Her mother was impressed by this, she could tell she had a strong orgasm from all the pussy juice and cum that came, well nearly shot out actually.

Monica kept her distance but decided to take a risk and do what she been wanting since she walked in on her tonight. Her hand slowly moved to her daughter's young teen breasts and she saw no objections, well of course you wouldn't, Monica, she told herself, she is here masturbating in front of you now. So Monica reached down and just palmed her daughter's young breasts, feeling the soft fleshy mound and her rosy puffy nipples push into her palm. Maria's eyes about popped out she became wide eyed the minute she felt a hand touch her bare skin, she looked up and found her mother looking in her eyes. She could do nothing but lay there now frozen in pleasure and feeling waves of emotions surge through her body. She noticed she stopped rubbing her pussy and began again, while her mother paid attention to her breasts, she started squeezing them and her nipples, than to her surprise, she saw her own mother bend down and take a nipple inside her mouth.

"Oh my god!" Maria screamed out when she felt her mother's tongue lick the tip of her nipple. She felt surge after surge rush through her entire body, bringing herself up to another powerful orgasm.

Monica lifted her mouth away from her daughter's nipple and turned to watch her fingers slide in and out of the soaking pussy hole. She noticed how she started bucking against her fingers and raising her little butt up in the air higher each time she pulled her fingers out. Monica watched as her daughter orgasm again, she lowered her hand down to Maria's stomach and began rubbing it softly, Maria let out a cry of pleasure from the orgasm and the feeling of her mother's hand caressing her stomach. Monica began to lower her hand with each circle she made until she reached the tip of her puffy pussy lips. They were wet now and she could also see the inner pink as well, glistening from all the juices coming out. Monica knew once she did what she was really wanting to do there was no turning back, than just as she made her mind up.

"Do it, mommy!" Maria encouraged her in a demand and begging tone of voice.

Feeling her mother's hand slide over open palm over her sweet wet pussy folds, than it came back up with her index finger sliding through the folds. She was feeling her pussy wet up once again by the touch of her Monica's hand. She started to moan lightly while she felt the hand explore her pussy, Maria took her hand and undid Monica's blouse letting her big breasts out in the open. She lowered the bra slowly down, taking in all the awe her mother's breasts held. They were so big and round, and practically spilling out of her bra even more so now with the bra underneath the fleshy mounds. The sat high and proud on her chest, just a little bit of sag they seemed to have but nothing anyone would ever complain about. Maria lifted her self up off her back and began to massage her mother's breasts with both hands, while Monica was rubbing her little pussy. Maria reached her arm around her mother to her back and massaged her left breast with her other hand and began to suck the other on the right.

Monica felt driven by this, feeling her young daughter licking at her big breasts like this, she began to rub Maria's pussy even faster now. Than she finally entered, she felt her index and middle finger slide inside the tight little teen hole, she felt her fingers wrap inside the warm soft walls. She pushed deeper inside, feeling the wetness just surround her fingers, she was up to her knuckles as far as she could get her fingers in. Maria felt the penetration and started breathing louder and moaning louder each time she lifted her head away from her breast, she was very turned on by this, feeling her mother's fingers at long last inside her pink hole.

She was impressed by the way Maria could lick and suck on her breast, she must have done this before, she thought to herself. But to who, she pondered, whatever she's really good!

Circling her tongue over the nipple a few times before returning to suck on it with her little mouth. Monica was loving it, she could tell by the way she was getting her pussy rubbed and fingered, though she wish she would hurry up and eat her out. "Mommy, get naked for me." She was wanting to be able to touch her anywhere on her naked body as well.

Monica reluctantly pulled her hand away from the sweet wet pussy, she hurried in undressing, taking the top and bra off very quick. She stood up and looked at her daughter in her eyes, forbidden desire now completely taking over her whole mind and body. She slid the pants down and then decided to have a bit of fun, she slowly pulled the panties down, revealing a patch of black hair and then her pussy lips beneath, Maria was eye wide and in complete awe at the site. Maria looked at her mother, her beautiful face and lean shoulders, that looked so beautiful and brought our her breasts even more being completely nude. Her nipples were large and slightly puffy, rosy coloured just like her own, though due to age and giving birth they had a slight sag but they were still as beautiful as can be and high and firm looking. Her stomach was meaty too, Maria reached out and ran her hand down from her breasts lightly running her hand over and then down to her stomach, the skin was so soft and silky feeling. Her hand kept traveling down, she felt the patch of hair and ran her finger through it than cupped her hands between her legs and shuddered. Monica did the same when she felt her daughter, palm her pussy where she came out of she was already hot and turned on but this, this drove her wild and over the edge.

"Oh my god Maria," she felt her body shudder again and feeling Maria's little hand cupping and lightly squeezing her pussy folds massaging them softly.

"This feels so good, I love the way your pussy feels, I can't wait to taste it!"

Monica stared widely at her daughter, the language she never heard her daughter talk like this ever before, and it made her become hotter especially the fact she just said she wanted to eat her pussy out. "Oh baby, here! Take it! Now!"

Throwing herself on the bed laying on her back, she opened her legs opened wide and gave Maria a crystal clear view of her motherly pussy. Maria's pussy wetted up the minute she saw it, legs spread wide and wet pink lips inviting her mouth to taste and lick. Maria closed in on the pussy lips, licking them fast and eagerly, she was taking in the sweet taste and aroma her mother had. She loved the soft plush feeling her pussy lips had especially against her wet tongue licking all over. "Oh my god, you taste so good, your pussy is so wet and tasty!"

She looked at her daughter and smiled how pinching her breasts and rubbing them, she was really enjoying the feeling of the little tongue licking over her pussy, it was driving her insane with passion. She saw Maria hadn't went back down she was just staring admiringly at her pussy, "Honey, what are you doing?"

"I love the way your pussy looks, it looks so soft and sexy," she took two fingers and opened the lips up exposing the pink lips and juicy pussy hole and she looked up and found her clit as well. "You are so beautiful mommy!"

Maria kept her mother's pussy lips opened as wide as they could go, she used her free hand to touch around and feel. She slid a finger around the pink inner lips, dipped it in her wet hole. Maria felt the warmth immediately, it was so wet and hot inside her she must be really turned on by this. Maria pulled her finger out of the pink hole and than touched the clit, Monica jerked at this not prepared and looked up, she was just laying back rubbing her breasts and nipples, letting her daughter have her fun. Even though she wanted to be eaten out raw, but she knew that would come in matter of moments, just after she is done with her playtime.

Pinching the pink clit with her finger and thumb drove Monica crazy, her legs were starting to stir and become restless. Maria looked down and saw her mother's lovely ass cheeks laying on the bed, she slid her finger in between and pushed up and felt her asshole. The pussy juices on her finger allowed her to slide in nice between the soft cheeks. She pushed slightly against the tight little asshole, she was enjoying this, she would never had thought she would be able to do this much to her mother. Maria had thought what had happened earlier would be as far as she ever gotten. Than she remembered how that was interrupted and that made her stop fast, "Shit, what about dad, he could hear us!"

"Honey, do you think I would be here making this noise and doing this if your father was home?" She looked at her young daughter in her beautiful eyes. "He went fishing with Richard tonight, they will be gone for hours if not all night, you know how those two get especially if they catch a lot. Now calm down and get back to my pussy baby." She smiled rubbing her nipples to bring her daughter back into the moment.

Maria felt a weight lifted off her body now, she became scared her father would find them and he'd lose it and send her to a boarding school and divorce Monica. She looked again at her mother's pussy and then at her face, she nodded and smiled. Maria bent down and rested her mouth over her wet pussy, she lightly kissed it, than licked it and slid her little tongue right up the slit. Monica felt the tongue slide inside her pussy folds and up to her clit, she was on fire now, and sat up and pushed her daughter's head into her pussy. Maria knew what this meant, so she shoved her tongue inside her mother's wet pussy. God she tasted so good, Maria screamed in her mind, while twirling her tongue inside the open pussy hole.

Monica rubbed and pinched her nipple on one breast and pushed her daughter's face into her pussy with the other. She began bucking her hips feeling herself about to cum any second now, she felt Maria's tongue go wild inside her than she let out and licked her clit, flicking it with her tongue. That did it, Monica came and felt the most powerful orgasm in her life.