Caught Unawares

Story Info
Masturbation to an unexpected ravished end.
1.3k words
3.83
52.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhh.." sighed Amy as she settled down into her favorite chair. This chair was her favorite for various reasons. It was a red recliner with a long leg support. It had no arm rests providing her liberty of movement and allowed her to be comfortable in any position she wanted. She did almost everything in this chair. She ate in it, watched television in it, periodically falls asleep in it, and of course masturbated in it.

Tonight was no different. Amy switched on her steamiest porn DVD she had and leaned back. Looking at Amy, one would never imagine her to be the kind of girl who masturbates and watches pornography. She was proper, even prudish to a certain extent, in front of her friends and family. Mousy was what her colleges would describe her. Being single at 25, Amy decided to get her own apartment to increase her privacy and extend her personal space from her parents. Amy was used to being alone. She kept all her fantasies to herself and released her pent up sexual energy solely through masturbation.

With her eyes glued to the screen, Amy reached out for her tiny vibrator. She needed no lubricant as she slipped the tiny egg shaped machine in her already moist warm hole.

"mhhhmm.." Amy shivered deliciously as the vibrator hummed. She watched hungrily as the muscled man on screen ripped the thin cotton dress off the defenseless housewife. She started to pant as she watched the housewife tried to run from man to no avail. Amy's fingers, already on her clitoris, were circling the swollen nub in a rhythmic fashion. One hand crept up to her nipples poking out from her light yellow shirt. She squeezed her nipples, taking her time to alternate between the twin raisins. She used her nails to scrap her right nipple lightly, sending tugs to her nether regions. Amy raised her hips involuntarily as she gasped.

Amy was occupied. She was too occupied to notice her bedroom door inching open. Her moans and grunts and the soft screams from the television prevented her from hearing light footsteps approaching her chair. Amy was almost ready to come. Just a minute more and she was ready to give in to her need and allow her body to writh and squirm.

Suddenly, Amy found both her arms pulled roughly back. Large warm hands expertly manipulated her wrists and she realized her arms were tied tightly behind her chair. Before she could scream, she felt a cold hard edge on her neck and she saw a glint of metal. "Shut up or I'll fucking kill you", breathed a gruff voice. Amy did not dare turn her face as the knife was still on her neck. Her ragged breaths continued. She was in a whirl of emotions. Anger, fear, embarrassment.

The man pressed his cheek next to hers. She twitched, his stubble was so prickly. "Oh my god, you are such a horny thing." She felt him smirked as he surveyed the porn scene before him. "I can see you like it rough and hot eh." She trembled at the implication. He grabbed her panties off the floor and stuffed it into her mouth. He redrew the knife from her and relaxed.

"Now, let me take a good long look at you. You dont know how long I've waited for this." The man then came into Amy's line of sight. "Mmmmm" He nodded approvingly. Amy, red with embarrassment and anger thrashed out with her legs, making muffled sounds with her panties blocking out the actual words. He chuckled, almost good naturedly at Amy's poor attempt of retaliation. He squatted in front of her and held her kicking legs down easily. One leg on each side, exposing her whole naked lower half of her body to him. Tears started rolling down Amy's cheeks. He had painted a band of black along his eye region, not unlike Zoro, the masked crusader of good. Recognizing him was impossible through that disguise. He wore a tight black shirt which showed he worked out. His large hands were still on Amy's thighs as she looked at him through her tears.

Amy whimpered as the man started stroking her thighs. His left hand abruptly left her right thigh and he stroked her vagina lips. She screamed again and tried to kick him with her right hand. He whipped out his knife and Amy knew she should not risk angering him again.

"I thought you would'nt mind me touching you there my love. You are so damn wet." He grinned as he reached again for Amy's slit. This time she did not move. His left index finger traced her lips sensually. Amy shifted. Damn him that bastard, Amy thought. She was humiliated. Ashamed to be so spread opened in front of a total stranger. Ashamed to be so wet and ready for him. He traced the knife to her nipples. Each peak grew pointy as the blade traced her areolars. Amy's breasts were full and firm but always hidden beneath baggy shirts during the day. "I've watched you and ached for you for too damn long Amy, I'm going to make this moment count." The man murmured as he watched her nipples hardened.

Zaarrp! Her yellow shirt was suddenly sliced apart and her breasts jiggled in display. She gasped in her panties and held back another scream. He dropped his knife, seemingly losing control at the sight of her beautiful jugs. Both hands reached out to mesh her breasts together. Amy dared not move as the knife still lay close enough for him to return to. He pinched both her nipples suddenly causing Amy to rise her hip slightly. Oh shit, Amy thought, I'm still so horny from my masturbation I'm reacting to him, damnit!

This whole saga was making her wetter than she already was. She was dismayed at the satisfaction he was getting from assaulting her. One hand stayed on her chest while the other travelled down to her dripping cunt. "Let's finish you shall we?" He licked his lips in anticipation. Two fingers slide inside readily. "Woahhh... What have we here?" He gleefully removed Amy's vibrator. He turned it on maximum and placed it on her clitoris.

"Ahhhhhhh" Amy moaned into her panties involuntarily. The fact that she was 'cheated' from cumming caused his stimulation to put her back on track. He reinserted his digits into her soaking pussy and started thrusting. Amy started panting again as he increased his pace. She found herself lifting her hips to meet his invading fingers and felt revulsion at her body's betrayal. Suddenly he stopped. Amy whined. She wanted to finish up! The man stood up and started fumbling with his pants.

"No! Please don't! Please." Amy gurgled. Ignoring her pleas, he hurriedly pulled down his pants and underwear, revealing his already stiff member. Getting masturbated by a stranger was one thing, getting fucked with the possibility of impregnation was another. Without waiting, he straddled the chair and slammed into her open ready pussy. Amy was already so near cumming she couldn't resist any longer. After hard thrusting for a minute, Amy started bucking and writhing against her bonds.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" She strained once more before collasping on her recliner. Upon seeing her climax, the man gave one last pump and squirted all his cum into her hole. He fell on top of her sweaty body and lay there, panting.

All the stress and energy spent left Amy extremely tired. She dosed off... ... ...

The next morning, Amy awoke with a start. She was naked on her recliner with her vibrator nearby. She looked around her room. Everything was in place. She remembered the night's happenings and suddenly felt violated. As she searched around for evidence of last night's activities, there was no indication that there had been a second person in the room. Amy wondered if it all had been a vivid dream. She picked up her panties lying on the floor where she left it during masturbation last night. As she walked into her bathroom, ready to dismiss the memories to having an overly sexed up imagination, she found, shrewn on the bathroom floor, her yellow cotton shirt sliced apart.