Caught Under The Full Moon

Story Info
Short erotic paranormal romance.
1k words
4.25
8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dry logs crackled as the fire tried to consume them. Once she felt the heat infiltrate her body, she shed her deep burgundy, velvet clock and watched as it fell to the ground like pouring wine. The compact inferno threw flickers of light that danced upon her skin. Turning, she lit the spicy incenses of cinnamon and sandalwood on her makeshift altar. Brianna ignited and then dropped scraps of paper into the cauldron at her bared feet. The meshing colors of the flames burgeoned around the words of that which she vowed to change in her life. She stayed as close to the warmth as she could trying to ignore the chill accosting her back. Lost in her rituals under the light of the Full Moon coming through the thin canopy of the winter treetops, she neglected to hear the approaching footsteps.

The final shift of the brush as a man came into her clearing startled her. She turned on her visitor. Forgetting she was standing there fully exposed, she stared into the eyes of Mitch, a friend from her apartment building two floors up and one door over. Despite the fact she had developed many quaint friendships, no one there knew that she was a witch.

"What are you doing here?" She asked reluctantly, as she followed his eyes down over the erect nipples of her breasts to the small patch of hair between her thighs. Unable to avoid turning to get her robe, she was forced to display her backside to him also.

"I saw a cloaked figure enter the woods and debated about checking it out until I saw the flicker of fire through the trees." She blushed as he had stumbled over the words. "I couldn't sleep. What are you doing here at three o'clock in the morning?"

Thoughts rushed through her mind as to if he would approve or disapprove of her Wiccan ways. He took a few steps towards her to get closer to the fire, and she momentarily felt like a trapped animal. His baggy, wrinkled sweatshirt didn't prevent her from being distracted by the images of him shirtless this summer.

"Listen, Brianna, you don't have to be afraid to tell me the truth. There is obviously more going on here than a sleepless night. I won't judge you. You know I'm not like that." He turned to face her then grabbing the front of her robe gently with his hands and fondling the crushed velvet between his fingers. "Will you feel better if I confess something first?"

"I don't know." Her voice sounded strange even to her as apprehension and excitement commingled making her insides tremble. The smell of him drifted over the short distance between them, and she closed her eyes as she took it in. She could never deny to herself the attraction she had to him, but he had never made any advances before to show her he felt the same.

"Then here goes." A sly grin relaxed his face a bit. He stepped in making his hands, still holding her robe, press up against her abs; and her hands, still holding her robe protectively closed, touch his hard chest. "I have wanted to be alone with you, since the first time I met you, so I could see how you would react if I did this..."

The warmth of his breath brushed over her face before the fullness of his lips surrounded hers. He brought his hands up into her hair, and the chill of his fingertips felt like pure magical energy.

Mitch kissed her cheek, and whispered in her ear, "Relax, Brianna. I won't do anything you don't want me to."

"Somehow that doesn't make me feel better." She became acutely aware again of her nakedness under her robe as heat pulsed through her core moistening her with desire.

"Now why are you out in the chill of winter in the woods in the middle of the night buck naked? I can't get that image of you out of my mind." He pulled her against him tighter, and she let her pinned arms move to her sides allowing his jean-covered hardness to touch the skin of her stomach where her robe had opened slightly.

"I am Wiccan, and I was performing a full moon ceremony." She dared to let her hands move onto his hips as she spoke liking the way they felt against one another.

"I like holding you, and I am thrilled that you are not pulling away."


"Then it doesn't matter to you that..." A kiss interrupted her question. He penetrated her lips with his tongue and swept it over hers.

"That you are a witch? No, you can explain that more later. All I can think about now is getting my hands under your robe."

She felt her smile all through her body. "Then touch me," she said as she withdrew from his embrace and let her robe cascade to the ground again.

He didn't immediately come to her. First, he slowly unclothed himself barely taking his eyes from her body. She liked the way it felt to be exposed to him. The thoughts she'd secretly had of them together over these past months welled up within her as his palms cupped over her breasts. He kissed her briefly again before cradling her body to his and guiding her down to the ground to lie upon their discarded clothing. Old leaves crunched and slim branches cracked as he spread apart her thighs and tasted her. The feeling of his tongue separating her nether lips made her give thanks to that moon for what she believed she could now leave behind above and for the bounty that laid before her. She reached out to finally touch his hardness as he kissed up her body and over her nipples.

Just before the thickness of his member entered her wetness, he said, "I feared this moment would never happen."

"Anything can happen under the full moon."