Caught Wacking

Story Info
Uncle gets caught with his pants down.
952 words
3.81
123.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My nephew got kicked out of his house and there was nowhere for him to go, so he came to stay with me in the finished basement of my mother's house. His name is Jake and he is about 5'8, with a slender, muscular build much like me. There isn't much of an age gap between Jake and I due to the fact that I come from a rather large family. I am 28 and he is 18, we kind of pal around and hang out once in a while.

His girlfriend came over to watch a movie one night, and after a while they started getting into some heavy petting under the covers. I was trying not to pay too much mind and just concentrate on watching the movie and drinking my beers, but after a while it was beginning to get to me. After the movie Jake offered to walk his girlfriend home.

I took this opportunity to throw a porn on the DVD player and relieve some sexual tension. I pulled my jeans down to my ankles and grabbed my 7 inch cock and began to stroke in earnest while watching "The Mobster's Wife". Being that I had 8 beers in me, my orgasm wasn't in any hurry, and before I knew it, my nephew walked in.

With my cock in hand I looked up at Jake and said, "Uh...take a seat and join me if you want."

Jake just walked right over and sat down. He watched the movie for about 5 minutes and I could see a definite lump in his jeans. I looked over to him and said, "Release the beast Jake, we're family, no harm...no foul."

Jake whipped his pants off and began stroking his 7 incher. Now, I am not gay, but there was something about it that made me even more excited, maybe it was the now 9 beers I consumed, or it was just natural, but my mind was no longer on the movie.

"Uh... Jake...do ya, ummmm, can I?...," I uttered, shifting my eyes from his face to his hard cock.

Jake looked at me and removed his hand from his cock.

"If that is what you want to do, I have no problem with it," came his reply.

I reached over and felt my first cock as I gripped this 7 inch beauty. I was totally amazed at how different it felt than my own, so soft, yet hard as steel. I could feel my heart pounding in my ears, my cock pulsed like it never pulsed before. I was lost in my desire to stroke this cock that wasn't attached to me, never in my life did I ever feel so full of lust and desire. I stroked Jake's cock for a few minutes and quickly grew more bold.

"Jake...did you ever fool around...ummm, ya know...?" I asked with my hand never leaving my new found prize.

"When I was younger, with Tom, and Dan out in the woods," he replied.

Tom and Dan were my other nephews, Jake's cousins.

"Do you mind," I looked at him, then down at his cock, "if I... ya know? I just don't want... just keep this between you and me, I don't want anyone to think that I am gay," I pleaded.

I must have been red in the face.

"Sure," was his reply as I slowly made my way between his legs to get closer to my first cock.

I was a bit hesitant while I examined every inch of Jake's tool. It was gorgeous, about the same size as mine, but very different. I leaned forward and gave the head of his cock a lick. I then let the tip of his cock enter my mouth and sucked like I have sucked cock my whole life, I loved it, as I write this now, I still get excited. I then let his whole cock enter my throat, oh what a feeling. I kept sucking for all it was worth, letting his cock out of my mouth only to lick his balls and run my tongue up the length of his beautiful cock. I must have sucked him for over an hour. I stopped sucking Jake to give my mouth a rest and brought my cock to his and gripped them both together and began stroking. A feeling I will never forget. I wanted to kiss him, make love to him, but I thought better of it, I didn't want to scare him off, or confuse him for we are not gay. This was just a little fun, nothing more.

After a while of stroking us, I again went to my knees to finish what I had started. I wanted to make him cum. I took his cock in my mouth and made passionate love to my new found joy, yes I loved cock, even if for just one night. I felt Jake tense up and I began to suck him faster and with more tongue and more eagerness. I felt his cum erupt into my throat and mouth. I let his cock out of my mouth and scooped up some of the cum that dribbled out of my mouth to coat my hand, and gripped my own cock. It didn't take long, as I stroked my aching cock, before I blew stream after stream of cum all over Jake's chest and chin. I sat down and grabbed my beer and thanked Jake for the best experience of my life. I still try to figure out how to get him to go through this with me again, but can't work up the nerve, at least not yet.

To be continued...