Caught Wet Handed

Story Info
An account of blackmail for sexual favours.
5.2k words
4.31
49.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

Preamble

Hi, and thank you for choosing my story. I hope you will enjoy it.

If you do, please be kind enough to give a score at the end. This helps me to gauge the popularity of my work. If I may - I usually like to suggest one star each for:

Composition & Use of Vocabulary, Readability, Plot, Drama or Humour, and of courseSexual Content (or why are we all here?), but please feel free to use your own criteria if you prefer.

Also, if you would like to know a little about my personal background, please read my Brief History.

******************

Tags:18 Year Old, Blackmail, First Time, Non Consent.

******************

Words: 5.220

******************

CAUTION

This story contains a detailed description of non-consensual heterosexual sex. If you feel you may be offended by this, I respectfully recommend you to skip this story.

All characters involved are over the age of 18 years.

This is a highly embellished account of something that happened to me shortly after I joined this Web Site. It's probably best to try to read this with a heavy Irish accent in mind, to gain the full impact.

I would like to stress that as a good Catholic girl, I was always taught never to swear and I try to follow that rule to the letter, but ... well, some of the things I heard coming from my own sweet mouth ... well I even shocked myself.

Anyway, let's get started shall we?

******************

Title: Caught Wet Handed:

Although I reached the ripe old age of 18 a few months ago, I'm quite small and look younger. I live in the West of England with my mam and her new partner; my adoptive step-father, but until I was almost 12 we both lived as a normal family together with my real father in Ireland. Back home (I'll always call Ireland my home), and also here in England, I was sent to an all girls Catholic school; my mam ensured that I had a very strict Catholic upbringing.

While growing up at school I was always the smallest in my class, but it wasn't until later that we found that this was due to a hereditary genetic defect on my father's side, which caused my growth to slow significantly when I was about 12. Other than that, I'm a perfectly normal, balanced, and perfectly proportioned young lady. Just very small.

I've only ever had sex with one man before this, and I can't give any details here because it would breach the rules of the site. What I'm probably safe to say is that what happened involved a friend of my natural father's (my babysitter) who took poetic license with dad's offer to 'help yourself to anything', while he and my mam were out at work managing a pub. Even so, it wasn't really all his fault; I did lead him along, poor fella.

Anyway, once it had started it went on for several weeks. When my mam finally found out there was this blazing row and my dad's friend was carted away by the local bobbies. Mam threw my dad out for having 'introduced' us, repeating over and over, "Lord only knows what we'll do if she's fallen with child." Shortly after that, Mam and I moved to England, leaving my poor Dad behind in Ireland.

I've dated a few boys since then, when I was about 15 or 16, but I never allowed them any real physical contact. I would let them kiss me but if they tried to feel me up I would say "Stop that now," ... and sadly, they would. For those who tried to persist, my mam would usually get wind of it and put the fear of God into them, and I'd be alone again.

I spent most of my teenage years in the company of other girls and I confess I've often wondered if I could have a proper relationship with a girl. After all, I have to assume it's only a sin to let a boy have his way with you; I don't recall my mam ever saying anything about it being wrong to have sexy fun with other girls.

Soon after we moved to England I sometimes found myself idly watching the other girls at school, imagining what it would be like to kiss a girl. Perhaps that was why I found myself in such a predicament when I was in the second year of my new senior school, but again I can't go into any detail here for fear I might breach the rules of this site. All I'll say is that, with no boys on the scene and hoards of nubile young girls getting sexually frustrated, well it's no wonder they would turn to each other for comfort and release.

You'll have to just accept my word that it made me believe I could enjoy the pleasure of a woman's body at least as much if not more than a man's. So as soon as I felt I had become mature enough (being almost two months over 18), and now I have my own laptop and access to the Internet in the privacy of my own little bedroom, well it didn't take me long to go on the hunt for some saucy stimulation.

When I stumbled on this Web Site, I thought I'd struck gold. So many people with so many varied 'interests' and no-one to say I couldn't get involved ... as long as my mam didn't find out that is. She would throw a fit if she knew what I was doing up here. I just know she would throw me out, and then what would I do, poor little thing that I am? But it doesn't have to be a problem does it? I just stay off it while she's at home. What I didn't reckon on of course was my creepy old step-dad (I call him Dad. He seems to like that). He's been living with us for about four years now, or should I say we've been living with him. It's his house after all.

What happened was...

I was playing a video from a link that someone on here had sent to me. There were two beautiful women getting it on together. I love to watch girls or women kissing, and more (BTW: I have my ownGirl-On-Girl video thread now -- please look it up). As I hinted above, I have a deep fascination with, and longing for an intense relationship with another girl or an older woman. I'd only been on the site a few days and I was trying to make a female contact. I thought I'd made one too, but it turned out to be a guy. That's cool though, I'm happy to get involved in some saucy chat with anyone... within reason.

So anyway, I was getting hot and horny watching this video. It was very quiet at first so foolishly, I turned the sound up. Then one of the women let out an impassioned cry as the other woman was busy, shall we say 'having an early lunch'. My step-dad must have been outside my room (should have guessed) and he opened the door and caught me lying on the bed, legs stretched wide with my hand down inside my panties, enjoying a full-screen video of these two lovelies having the most incredible time together.

For some months now, my step-dad had been giving me those 'yearning' looks. You know; the way that lots of old guys look at nubile young girls when they think no-one is watching them. It seemed he'd had his eye on me for years while I was growing up and, give him his due he hadn't tried anything until now but I guess that, as I'd now come of age maybe he thought I was fair game at last. Maybe after four years the lustre had gone from his marriage with my mam, I don't know. Anyway it probably wasn't too surprising that he would find some opportunity to barge in on my privacy.

He looked shocked but I could tell from his eyes that he was just as interested in what was happening on screen as I was. Even so, he started to bawl at me. "What the hell is this Macey?" he roared.

"Dad!" I cried out, scuffling to cover myself, hide my sticky fingers and turn off the video all at the same time. "Can't you knock?" I asked, more than a little embarrassed at being caught with my hand in my pants.

"What on earth would your mammy say?" he retorted, ignoring my question. I admitted to him that someone had sent a link to me and I was 'interested' to see what happened.

During the 'interrogation' it came out that I was looking for 'romantic' female company. "So! You're a lesbian are ye?" he said, accusingly.

"I don't know," I replied truthfully.

"You don't know?" he echoed, a degree of sinful interest in his voice. "Well now, maybe I can help you to decide," he said.

I just stared at him, not knowing what he meant, or what to do or say. He threatened to tell my mam that I'd been on an adult chat room. I begged him not to tell her but he told me that if I wanted his silence I 'will have to pay for it'. I asked what it would cost and he told me, "Nothing. Nothing at all." All I had to do was let him play with me for a while. I asked him what sort of 'play' he meant. He just said I should lie face down on my bed and let him touch me and do what he said. I told him I'm only interested in girls but he said he was going to change my mind. He told me he would 'teach me what a big strong man could do for a cute little girly' like me.

My step-dad is about 40 and has been a labourer all his working life so he's quite strongly built. I knew I would be no match to fight him off. As I said at the start, I'm now over 18 and well over the age of consent, so I'm quite capable of making my own decisions about what I want to do and who I want to be with. Even so, I knew that my mam wouldn't see it that way. She definitely wouldn't approve. She had always been a strict Catholic and sure as eggs is eggs she would throw me out if she knew I'd been on a sex site. I have nowhere else I could go, so I had no choice and he knew it.

He looked evil as he grabbed me by the shoulders, turned me and pushed me - no he threw me face down on my bed, and got on his knees behind and began groping me. He asked me if I liked it. I said "No," but he told me to shut up. He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me back until my legs were over the edge of the bed so my knees were on the floor, then he began to squeeze my buttocks and fondle me down there. I didn't like it. I was scared and said I would scream but he just told me to be quiet.

He threw the hem of my dress up over my back and began kissing, then licking my lower back and my buttocks. I could feel his fingers exploring me and his warm breath on my bottom and he began to kiss then bite me gently.

I put up with it for a few minutes in the hope that he would have had enough and let me go, but instead he slid both arms up between my thighs, then raised and parted his hands until he could grip me around the waist, pushing my thighs apart and lifting my bottom. "Put your knees on the edge," he ordered. I had to do it.

As he knelt behind me again I could feel his warm breath on my thighs. He kissed, then lapped at my buttocks and the inside of my bare thighs, right up to the very top close to my pussy making me squirm, and his arms pushed outward stretching my thighs wider. Then his mouth was over the gusset of my panties and he was gobbling at it, gnawing and sucking at my pussy through the material. I must have been so wet, and he was devouring my juice. I felt disgusted but my pulse was racing and I was getting hot.

"Have any of your girlfriends done that for ye? Eh baby?" he asked.

"I don't have any girlfriends," I lied, a tremble in my voice. I was terrified.

"Oh really? So... There's still time to save ye then!" he laughed. He slid his fingers through the gusset of my panties and I could feel the backs of his rough knuckles sliding up and down along the length of my tender pussy slit.

"Oh baby," he said in a low, loving whisper. "You're so wet. You like this don't ye."

"No," I lied. I couldn't help it. I was scared, but it was exciting me too.

"Well let's see if we can't make it a bit better for ye then," he laughed.

Even as the words left his mouth I felt the elastic pull tight and cut hard into the tops of my thighs as he yanked at the gusset, ripping my panties away. "No!" I cried out, sobbing in shock." You've ruined them."

I was crying properly now.

"Don't worry baby," he told me, "I'll buy ye new ones." Even before I'd had a chance to recover from the loss of my panties, his mouth was pressed over my shaved pussy again. His arms were back between my thighs, lifting my bottom in the air, and his hands were back on my waist. My face was pushed down into the quilt and my legs floated free in the air now, kicking uselessly out sideways as his nose pressed between my buttocks and his tongue began to probe me. Again and again he plunged it into me, sucking on my stiff little clitoris, devouring the juices.

Now I've always been a clean girl. Ever since my unexpected encounter with the seniors in the school gym that day; you know ... the day that I hinted at earlier ... the one I can't tell you about here. Anyway, I didn't like the idea of anyone thinking I was a dirty, stinky, unwashed little bitch, so I now always make a point of washing myself down there at least twice a day. On this particular day I had just come from the bathroom before deciding to watch my movie clip again, so apart from getting my own sweet juices all over my fingers, I was clean and fresh.

It seems he appreciated the cleanliness and lapped greedily at my sopping little hole, thrusting his tongue into me again and again. I hated to have to admit to myself but he was making me feel so good. He busied himself down there for a couple of minutes; it seemed to go on for ages, lapping at the slit, flicking at my clitoris with the tip of his tongue then pushing it deep into me, repeating the routine again and again. I could hear myself moaning but it sounded distant somehow, as if I was witnessing some other poor young thing being driven to the edge of reason by his invading tongue.

Finally he stopped and pulled my knees back off the edge of the bed where they landed with a thump on the rug. I tried to get up and turn to look around at him but he pressed my face back down into the bed. There was a brief delay, then I felt something warm pressing against my crotch from behind. I wasn't sure what it was at first. I thought maybe his tongue or a thick finger, until he began to push it into me. Then it hit me. 'Oh my God' I thought. 'He's going to rape me.'

Before I could move he had gripped my elbows and pulled me back as it began to push into me. As I said earlier, I've only known one man before this, so apart from being disgusted, I wasn't too scared. Not until I felt the size of the thing. It began to stretch me; then suddenly I WAS scared; really scared. This felt so much bigger than I remembered, and it hurt. It really hurt. I cried out as it began to penetrate because it was hurting so much, but he pushed my face down into the bedding and told me to be quiet or 'something really bad' would happen. I didn't dare even try to imagine what he could possibly mean.

"My God. You're a tight little thing aren't ye," he laughed. "I surely hope it doesn't do ye any damage," he said, pushing it deeper. Slowly he began to work it in and out and it very gradually became easier. I was getting so very wet. He reached around beneath me and began to fondle my tiny breasts through my dress, but that soon proved unsatisfactory for him, so he unzipped my dress.

I'm a very small girl. My body is petite and my breasts are small and firm, so I have no need to wear a bra, hence my back was bare. Clearly he loved that. He put his hands on me and felt all around my bare body. Then he was laid on top of me, his big hands on the backs of my shoulders, holding me down and licking my bare back as he forced the thing into me again and again. My pulse was racing and I was so scared but I couldn't help feeling excited. Even so I continued to sob, but he just laughed and said I should relax and enjoy it.

He opened the back of my dress and his hands reached around inside, groping my body and fondling my titties more efficiently now. I couldn't help but moan from the torment as he started squeezing my nipples between his fingers. He cupped my breasts in his hands, kneading them gently whilst opening and closing his fingers and pinching the nipples in the process.

Then he heaved me up from the bed toward him. He sat back on his haunches, and my knees left the floor as I felt my weight press my pert little bottom down into his lap, suddenly forcing the remaining length of the evil shaft deep inside me. I cried out, but this time it was from pleasure.

"Oh, you sweet little thing. You like that now, don't ye baby," he breathed in my ear as my hands reached down to the bed to support myself. I couldn't answer. I just moaned with pleasure. His arms wrapped around my tummy and he held me there, lifting me and dropping me back onto his monster shaft like a helpless little rag doll. I knew I was defeated. There was nothing I could do but let it happen. I relaxed, playing dead and thinking that if he thought I was hurt maybe he might stop at last, but no such luck. If anything he was enjoying it even more.

The regular jerking motion caused the dress to begin to slip from me until very soon it was hanging around my waist. Now his hands were all over me as his cock rammed up into me repeatedly. He clung to me, hugging my back against his chest as I jerked, limp and almost lifeless in his arms. He began kissing and lapping at the sweet, pale skin of my bare neck and shoulders, as my long hair hung forward over my shoulders, swinging to and fro as he revelled in the sinful, carnal delights of my limp body.

Several times he gripped my chin and twisted my head around to face him, planting wet, slobbering kisses on me and forcing his tongue into my open mouth; that same filthy tongue that had been rooting around in my own tender little pussy not 15 minutes earlier. I imagined I could still taste my juices on his mouth and I struggled to pull away but he was far too strong for me. One time he took my ear in his mouth; opened his mouth right over my ear and pushed his tongue in, wriggling it around as he humped into me from beneath.

"Stop it! Please! Stop it!" I whined half heartedly, as my mouth was at last free from his, but I knew he wasn't going to stop, and secretly I didn't really want him to.

He sat back, and his arms wrapped around me as I sat on his lap, still impaled on the evil monster. It was massive, stretching me, and as he lifted my dress, my arms raised instinctively to allow him to remove it. Now I was completely naked apart from my white cotton socks, with his cock still moving steadily inside me, and my hair smothering his face.

He began kissing me everywhere he could reach; all over my back, my neck and my sides, twisting me sideways, this way and that, so he could take each sensitive little breast between his lips and suck on it. His arm was around my waist and his free hand reached down between my thighs where his fingertips found my stiff little clitoris, and he pressed it down against the hot, hard, ridged shaft as it slid in and out.

It felt incredible but I was still distraught. I was still crying but it wasn't from being scared or hurt. Not now. It was the humiliation of having this man; my mother's lover, raping me. I was young enough to be his own daughter and I easily looked the part. In all honesty I think that was probably half the reason he wanted me. But for me the worst part of all was that it felt good. It was so very, very good.

He put an arm around my back and slid the other under my knees, twizzling me around like some piece of raw, naked meat on a spit, until he held me sideways on. And there he cradled me in his arms as he continued to fuck me; his cock sliding up into me again and again from beneath. He leaned me back, reaching down to kiss, then suck on one hard little nipple again, as his other hand reached right around behind my back to find the other tiny breast. I had never imagined that sex could possibly be so intense. One hand fondling my breast, teasing the ultra-sensitive nipple as he suckled on the other, and all the while this long, thick, slippery shaft sliding effortlessly in and out beneath me as he squeezed my legs together to heighten the sensation.

Wkd_Macey
Wkd_Macey
441 Followers
12