Caught with Chin Ch. 02

Story Info
Shopping never was so fun.
3.8k words
4.38
55.2k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 04/13/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
67 Followers

Rachelle sat, as she had been for the last hour, on the edge of my bed intensely looking at the laptop at various clothing websites.

"What do you think of this one, Daddy?" she would occasionally ask, flipping the laptop around for me to see.

"Anything you want, sugar. Just keep it all under budget." I mumbled without looking up from the book I was reading. Rachelle had been looking at dresses for the upcoming prom for weeks now, and today was going to be the day we would go and pick it out.

"Do you think I would look better in a strapless? I wonder if they make one like this one, but strapless?" she continued on.

Finally I put the book down and walked over to the edge of my bed, and plopped down beside her. I glanced at the screen to see the latest of the hundreds of dresses she had been obsessing over. This one was a very nice looking red dress, and it was well within my budget.

"That one looks good to me. It's a keeper." I said as I leaned in and started to kiss on her neck.

Rachelle cooed softly, and turned to kiss me. Our lips touched softly. I pulled her toward me and made the kiss a little firmer, and ran my hand along the back of her tee shirt. I felt for her bra strap, looking for the clasp as my other hand was well on its way up to her massive chest. Rachelle slipped her tongue into my mouth for a few seconds and then broke the kiss.

"Daddy! We can't do this now. We have to go shopping today. You promised!" she moaned, sticking out her lower lip in a little seductive pout.

I released her bra strap from my grasp, and let my other hand slide from her tit down to her knee. I looked at her and shrugged.

"Can't blame a dad for loving his girl, huh?" I smiled.

"No you sure can't" she smiled back at me. "And I do love you very much. But I have to get a dress today or I won't be able to go to the winter formal next weekend!"

Rachelle stood up, leaned in and kissed my forehead then turned to walk out of our bedroom.

"Come on daddy. I think we better go now, before you get any more crazy ideas."

I chuckled as I got up, admiring her bubble ass in those tight jeans she was wearing. "Too late, baby. Too late."

The mall was packed for a Wednesday afternoon. Rachelle held my hand and led me past all of the usual stops I wanted to make when we came to the mall: the pretzel stand, the sports shop, the electronics shop, and led me straight to the formal wear shop where she was sure her dress was going to be. And sure enough, right there in the window was the exact dress she had seen on one of many webpages she visited.

"Oh Daddy! It's like a sign, isn't it?" she giggled as she ran her hands along the hem of the dress. I reached for the price tag, and staggered some.

"It's a little more than the one we looked at online." I cautioned.

"Oh daddy!" Rachelle said as she placed her head on my shoulder. Her long light blonde hair ran across my chest, and the light from the display above her head made her look almost angelic. "I am sure we can find a way for me to pay you back."

I laughed and walked away, walking toward the lingerie section.

The sales lady made her way over to me quickly. She was in her mid twenties, and wore a snappy looking gray skirt outfit, and a half way unbuttoned silk top that showed a nice amount of cleavage. Had I not been so used to seeing Rachelles massive DD tits so much lately, I might have been impressed with this ladys. But she was a C cup at most, and looked even smaller when she got closer.

"Can I show you anything, or help you find anything, sir?" she asked. I noticed as she drew close to me that her tits were much smaller than I had at first suspected, and the cleavage shown was greatly being aided by a push up bra. I could just see the edge of some black lace along the edges.

"Actually, we are here for her." I said, pointing with my thumb behind me. "She loves that dress in the window, but I don't love the price tag so much. But I am sure she want to find one in her size, and try it on." I reached down and picked up a sexy half cup bra, and began to inspect it.

The sales lady left me and went to Rachelle. She told her that she had that dress in a size 10 in the back of the store, and went to go and get it for her.

As sales lady briskly walked past me, I stole a peek around the rack I was standing at and checked out her ass. She had a nice little ass swinging there under that skirt: tight and firm, with a noticeable thong line. I also noticed that her nylons were fishnets, which I happen to love.

Rachelle came up beside me and playfully hit me in the side of the arm. "Sizing up my competition huh? Going to replace me with an older model already?" she asked. Playfully she reached up and kissed my lips quickly.

It was at that moment that sales lady reappeared, holding the dress for Rachelle. She paused for a second, wondering if she had in fact seen the young girl kiss the much older man on the mouth. Rachelle quickly skipped happily up the isle and met her half way.

"Oh Daddy!" she exclaimed gleefully. "It's so beautiful! I just have to try it on!" She grabbed the dress from sales lady. Sales lady then pointed her toward the dressing rooms.

As Rachelle moved around the corner, I moved over to the opening of the dressing area with sales lady right behind me. All around were small benches for people to wait while who they were with tried on the clothes, but I chose instead to mill around the store some more.

"Your daughter huh?" she finally asked with a strange look on her face.

"Yep, my one and only." I said without looking up. I reached down and grabbed a pair of lace see through red panties. I inspected them closely, looking for a size.

"What size does your wife wear? Maybe I can help you find something for her while you are here." sales lady inquired.

I chucked and without thinking much about it, I replied. "Oh these would be for Rachelle."

Sales lady looked at me with her mouth agape. She blushed and began to try to apologize, but then curtly turned and walked away, back behind the counter on the other side of the store.

"Let me know if I can be of any other assistance." She called out to me as she briskly moved away.

"Daddy?" I heard Rachelle calling from within the maze of dressing rooms. I looked back to see if sales lady was paying any attention to me, but she was already involved in some magazine she was reading at the cash register. I stepped in behind the outer door to the dressing area, and found the room where Rachelle was trying on the dress. I knocked lightly on it.

"Rachelle?" I whispered. I heard a click and the door came open. There was Rachelle, half in and half out of the dress. It looked stunning on her, at least what was on her, but Rachelle looked upset. "What's the matter?" I questioned.

"I need a strapless bra to see how this is all going to work. Mine is all old and looks funny. Would you be a doll and get me from out there? I saw you looking at them earlier, so you know where they are. 38 DD." Rachelle was not even looking up at me, as I gazed at her massive naked tits before me. I wanted to reach out and flick her hard nipples, and pull one into my mouth, but instead I turned and walked out. I heard the door click shut and then lock behind me. "And hurry!" She called after me.

I moved back out of the dressing area, and went over to the bra section. The dress was a some light pinkish color, so I wasn't sure what color to get. I hate white, and thought black or some other dark color would get seen through the silky material. I love seeing Rachelle in all these colors, and at home I have many dark colored lingerie outfits for her to wear. She looks great in all of them. I started to daydream about seeing her in that lacey little red teddy, but then my mind clicked back to now. My cock was twitching as I held some sexy panty sets, and I continued searching for something in her size.

Finally I found a nice cream colored set of see through lacy panties with a 38 DD scoop like bra. "I would love to see Rachelle in just these." I mumbled as I picked up a set and walked back to her dressing room.

I knocked quickly and the door and it opened. Rachelle had hung the dress up on a hook on the back of the door, and was standing there naked before me.

"What a lovely way to greet your dad." I whispered as I handed her the clothes.

She looked at the clothes, then looked up at me with an evil grin. She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the little dressing room with her, the quickly locked the door.

"Oh daddy!" she moaned into my ear, throwing her naked body against me. "I have been thinking about you ever since we kissed on the bed earlier. I want you so bad right now. My cunt is soaked with juices just thinking about it!"

She leaned in licked my neck, sending shivers up my spine. Immediately, my cock began to grow in my pants.

I leaned in and kissed her neck and pulled her earlobe into my mouth. I pulled it slightly, then released it. "You know I would love nothing more, but we need to buy a dress, remember?" I whispered to her.

"Cunt tease." She playfully teased me, and slid the panties off the silky cloth hanger. Painfully slowly, she slid her legs into them, then stood upright and slid them up. She turned to see how her ass fit into the backside, then yanked them up higher so that the bottoms of her ass cheeks were hanging out. I could see her bald wet pussy lips had engulfed the front of the panties completely. She looked so fucking hot! My dick began to throb.

"I have such a big ass!" she bemoaned, and turned to face me, a little pout on her lips. She grabbed the lacey bra, and slid it under her massive tits. Her arms reached back to clasp the bra, and doing so pushed her massive chest into me. Her massive tits barely fit into the cups, and once she had it clasped behind her, her DD's were overflowing the top of the open cups. She turned and modeled it all for me.

"You like?" she seductively moaned out.

My cock was straining against my pants now as I slowly nodded. "Oh yea!" I moaned. I reached out to pull her close to me. Her head tilted upwards as I pulled her in and kissed her passionately.

"Oh yea baby. You look fucking awesome!". I whispered as we broke the kiss. I ran my hands up and played with her hardened nipples through the thin lace of the bra.

Rachelles breathing got quicker as I felt her heat up with my touch. She arched her back and moaned softly. She suddenly brought her face up to mine as her tongue exploded into my mouth, and we darted around with each others tongues. Her hands slid down to my fly and she unzipped it quickly released my 7 inch, fully hardened cock.

"God, daddy" she moaned between kisses. "I am so hot for you right now." She leaned and kissed me with even more fire. She began jerking me off fiercely. I could feel the cum already starting to travel up my shaft.

"MMM god baby. You feel so good!" I whispered as I ran my hands down to her warm, wet pussy, only hidden behind the thin veil of panty. I pushed them to the side and slid in two of my fingers.

Rachelle responded with a loud moan, throwing her head back. "Oh yea!" she called out, pumping my fingers in and out of her slick hole. "That feels so good!" she moaned as she came in to kiss again.

I pushed her back against the wall and pressed my body against hers. Her left leg came up and slid around the top of my ass, pushing with the back of her foot against the waistband of my pants. Finally, she pushed my pants and my boxers down around my ankles with her hand. With her other hand, she continued to work on my cock, and placed it against her wet tunnel.

"Fuck me right here and now Daddy" she moaned breathily in my ear. "I need your cock in me right this minute."

Not one to ever say no to her, I grabbed her by her ass cheeks and lifted her up, pinning her against the wall. Both of her legs wrapped around my lower back as she lined my cock up against her hot wet slit. I slammed my cock into her as far as I could, and was rewarded with a soft whimper from her.

"Oh God daddy. Fuck me!" she moaned. "Fuck my juicy cunt daddy!" Her hips started bucking, trying to match the rhythm of my pumps. Soon my cock was slamming her back against the wall, in time to her pelvic thrusts. Each time I slammed my cock into her, I could hear her moaning getting louder and louder. I tried to put a hand over her mouth to quiet her some, but instead I almost dropped her. She wrapped her legs even tighter around me, limiting my ability to pound my cock into her, but holding it very tightly in her wet cunt. She began o grind her pussy against me, rubbing her clit against my cock. She cried out wildly, and shook her long hair from side to side.

She rocked against me, using the wall for leverage, pushing my cock against her harder, and forcing it in her even deeper. Her breath was fast and short. Every exhale from were was accompanied by a deep moaning sound. My own breathing was labored and fast, matching my cock as it drove in and out of her tight, young cunt.

"Oh! Oh God!" Rachelle cried out at the top of her lungs, as a massive orgasm shook her being, curling her legs even tighter around me. "Ohhh, Ohhh, Ohhh god!" she continually moaned out, slurring the words out for more than a minute.

Suddenly behind us there was a loud knock on the door. "Is everything alright in there? There is only supposed to be one person in the dressing rooms at a time." It was the sales lady.

Rachelle was still lost deep in her orgasm, so I called out "We're ok. Just about done here." I tried to make it sound like we were normal, but my labored breathing from holding Rachelle up on the wall and fucking her this hard must have been a dead give away.

Sales lady persisted. "Sir, you need to come out of there right now. Its against store policy. If you don't come out I am going to have to call security."

I wanted to answer but could not as Rachelle leaned in and slid her tongue in my mouth hungrily. Feverishly we kissed, and finally we heard sales lady walk away.

Rachelle slid noisily down from against the wall. My cock popped out of her half way down. Her legs were up in the air, and I could see deep into her gaping pussy. She stood up and bent over, facing away from me, and put her hands on the little seat in the corner of the room.

"Hurry Daddy! Fuck me hard and finish!" she squealed as pushed her ass and cunt into my mid section.

I slid my hard and throbbing cock into her wet pussy and began to slam it with all I had. Rachelle began to moan and cry out. Slaps from my hips slamming into her ass bounced loudly off the walls of the little room. "Fuck that's so good, but so loud" I complained to her nervously. "I don't give a fuck if she hears us. I don't care who hears us, especially that prissy little cock tease! She only wishes you were shoving that massive cock of yours into her pussy instead of mine!" Rachelle yelled out. "She is just jealous because you are fucking my sweet cunt and she will just have to diddle herself later and dream of you!"

Hearing her talk dirty like that was all I needed. I felt my nuts tighten up, and I sprayed cum deep inside my daughter. My knees buckled slightly, and I fell for a second on top of her lovely ass.

"Oh God!" I moaned out as I rained more cum deep into her waiting cunt. Slowly it started to push out from around my cock, and run down her leg and drip onto the carpeted floor in a puddle.

"Oh yea!" Rachelle said as she pumped and squeezed my cock vigorously with her young pussy muscles.

At once, Rachelle pulled off the stores bra and threw it on the floor. She slid the stores panties down her legs, and kicked them into the corner. We both laughed as we noted the entire crotch area was dripping with my fresh hot juices. Rachelle strapped on her old bra, and grabbed her tee shirt and her jeans.

I pushed my cock back into my pants, and zipped up the zipper just as we started to hear people walking up outside of the doorway.

Rachelle dressed quickly, reached into her little handbag and pulled out a small bottle of her perfume and sprayed it into the air to mask the scent of our sex.

Someone began to pound on the door, and a squeaky male voice commanded us to open the door. After a quick final check to make sure we were decent, Rachelle opened the door quickly and stepped out, almost bowling over the little boy who was the mall security guard and sales lady.

"There! Are you happy now, bitch!" Rachelle snarled. "Your precious door is unlocked and we are out! You can forget about us every buying that stupid dress." The security guard gave me a strange look, and then his full attention was turned to Rachelle.

Sales lady threw both of us a smug, defiant look, then grabbed the security kid by the arm.

"They were having sex in there, Jimmy! I heard them. I can still smell it! I heard it all!" she told him while throwing darts with her eyes between me and Rachelle.

Rachelle laughed in her face. "You are one sick bitch!" she exclaimed. Rachelle turned and positioned herself in front of Jimmy.

"Jimmy is it?" she continued. Jimmy was too busy checking out the massive tits before him, complete with hard nipples poking through her shirt. He nodded an acknowledgement without looking up.

"Well Jimmy. That would be preposterous, seeing as how this is my Dad!"

I stifled a laugh as Jimmy's face jerked up to look at Rachelles face, then to me, and then quickly over toward the sales lady.

"Her dad? Oh come on!" he said exasperated. He turned back toward Rachelle and took her by the arm.

"I am sorry for this. I didn't know. I'm just doing my job answering her call." He stuttered as he lead Rachelle toward the front door of the store. I followed quietly behind, without saying a word.

"Say I know this is kind of forward" Jimmy continued once we were outside "but do you think I could get your name and number and call you sometime?"

Rachelle grinned wickedly at him and asked for a pen and paper. As she wrote a note to Jimmy, I looked back into the store and seen sales lady walking out with the cum covered panties in her hand. Her look on her face showed she was completely grossed out, and as soon as she saw me she made a bee line toward the door.

I grabbed Rachelle by her elbow, and led her toward the exit. She thew the note over her shoulder and called back to Jimmy "Call me tonight, sexy." She giggled all the way out the door, and we ran quickly to my car.

We jumped in and sped out of the parking structure, right by sales lady and Jimmy standing outside on the curb. Sales lady had handed the panties to Jimmy, who was staring at them intently, mouth open. Sales lady had her fingers up against the bottom of her nose, sniffing the scents of our love making. As we drove by, she tried to point us out to Jimmy, But he never even looked up from the cum covered panties in his hand. Rachelle turned toward her and let fly with the double bird, laughing.

After we got a block or two away, she leaned in and put her head on my shoulder. 'That was fun daddy!" she giggled. "We need to shop together more often."

I laughed hard, and she joined in with me. Once we were home, she went on line and ordered the dress she saw before we ever left.

'Done." She exclaimed as she hit the enter button and sent in the order.

I walked up behind her and began to lightly massage her bare shoulders. "What are you going to do when that mall cop calls you later?" I asked casually.

"Oh him?" she smiled coyly at me. "Oh he wont call me. He will end up calling for a Susan, and the phone number he will reach will be the store we just left!"

I laughed out loud heartily, and pushed Rachelle back onto our king bed.

dan_tofuk
dan_tofuk
67 Followers