Caught with his Pants Down Ch. 01

Story Info
Katie finds there's more to her step-son than she thought.
5k words
4.58
169k
216

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Don't Do That. Do This.

Katie DeWitt couldn't help watching. Her step-son, Tony, was beating off again. He was seated at his desk, naked from the waist down, in front of his laptop. Katie assumed that he was watching some sort of porn. She gazed at the boy in horny fascination as her husband's eighteen year old son stroked his long, thick cock.

"Good god," she thought, not for the first time, "That thing is incredible."

Her massive breasts heaved with her breathing. She clutched one wide, t-shirt covered orb as she watched through the narrow crack in the door. She wanted that pussy pleaser every which way possible.

"I should go get my dildo," she thought. But, she couldn't tear her eyes away from the prodigious pole sticking up from the teenager's crotch.

The scenario had been playing out like that for nearly a week. It started when Katie had been carrying a load of laundry up the stairs and heard the sound of moaning coming from Tony's room. Thinking that the boy might be in some sort of pain she dropped the clothes basket and ran in the direction of the sound. The door to Tony's bedroom was slightly ajar. It almost always was. The latch had never worked right and the door would swing open just a crack after it seemed to be securely closed.

She was about to run in to find out what was wrong when she stopped dead in her tracks. Through the crack in the doorway she saw Tony stroking the biggest cock she had ever seen.

"That thing must be, at least, ten inches long," she thought, "How can such a short, skinny kid have such a huge dick?"

She stood staring for several minutes as her nipples hardened and her pussy moistened. Suddenly she shook her head as though to bring herself back to reality.

"No," she thought, "He's just a kid. I can't."

Quickly she ran back down the hall to pick up the dropped laundry basket. After getting all of the clothes put away she spent an hour pleasuring herself with her vibrator. The stark image of Tony's big, thick cock was branded on her mind.

What Katie didn't know was that Tony had been masturbating to porn for a long time. Every afternoon as soon he got home from school, he would run up to his room, close the door, boot up his laptop, and surf the porn websites. His favorite was a site called "Massive MILFs". It showed stacked older women seducing younger men or teenage boys. He'd watch the videos and stroke his cock imagining that Katie was the MILF and the he was the teen. Ever since his father had first introduced them Tony had fantasized about having Katie on her knees sucking his cock or, better yet, wrapping her giant jugs around his pole until he shot his load on her face.

Of course, Tony had no idea that the object of his fantasies had spent several days standing outside his bedroom door watching and fantasizing about him, or that it was starting to make her a little crazy.

She loved her husband, Roger. He was kind, intelligent, funny, and fun to be with. That's why she had fallen in love with him in the first place. It hadn't mattered at first that she was only thirty and that he was nearly fifty. The age difference wasn't important to them at the beginning. That didn't take center stage until later.

For all his virtues Roger was a big disappointment in the bedroom. His penis was somewhat smaller than average and he seemed to have no idea what to do with what he had. A marathon love-making session, for Roger, was going for half an hour. He usually only lasted for ten to fifteen minutes. He would grope and suck her tits for a bit, give her clit a few cursory licks, stick his dick into her, dump his load before she was even halfway there, roll over, and fall asleep. She had been frustrated and horny for almost the entire two years they had been married.

Her relationship with Tony had always been good. They had liked each other from the start. She had never tried to assert a parental status with him. On the day she had married Roger, Tony had asked if he should start calling her "Mom".

"No," Katie had told him, "Not unless you really want to. You have a mother. She's just divorced from your father, not dead. You've called me Katie up until now. There's no reason for that to change."

Tony had looked relieved and, from that day on, their relationship had been more like housemates than step-mother and step-son.

They had similar senses of humor, so their conversations had almost immediately fallen into an easy banter. One-liners flew like bullets in a war zone, each trying to top the other.

It was during the previous year, however, that she and Tony had bonded to become genuine friends. Her father had died suddenly of a heart attack. He had been, to all appearances, healthy as a horse with no history of heart trouble. The abrupt loss had devastated her.

Roger had done his best to be a comfort. In his way, he had been sympathetic and attentive. But, his long hours at work made it difficult for him to be there when she really needed him. During that time Tony had become her pillar of strength.

He had sat listening to her talk about her father, and held her when she could no longer force back her tears. He had done what Roger couldn't. He had been there to lean on in her time of need.

Until she had accidently seen his amazing appendage she had never thought of him in a sexual way. After seeing it she couldn't think of him any other way. As she stood, for the fifth consecutive day, outside his door getting hornier by the minute, she was nearly at the breaking point. Her husband wasn't doing it for her. Her vibrator wasn't doing it for her anymore. She was living in the same house with the owner of the biggest cock she had ever seen and there seemed to be nothing she could do about it.

She knew how wrong it would be to go in there and seduce him. She also knew how easy it would be. Her nipples were so hard that they ached. She had her hand down inside the yoga pants, which hugged her wide hips and bubble butt like a second skin, fingering her dripping pussy.

"Damn, that kid's got staying power," she thought feverishly, "He's been stroking that thing at top speed for half an hour.

Get a grip, girl. He's Roger's son. You're his step-mother. It's just plain wrong to want fuck him."

Then she heard the game changer.

Tony moaned out, "Oh, Katie."

Katie's eyes went wide with shock.

"No shit," she thought, "That makes this whole situation stupid. He wants me as badly as I want him and neither one of us are getting it."

The decision had been made. She was going to do it. There was no excuse for both of them to be miserable for the same reason when they could do something about it. The question was how to go about changing it. Should she wait a while and slowly seduce him later? She knew that it was a silly question as soon as it entered her head. Now that she knew what they both wanted she couldn't wait any longer. She decided to just take the bull by the horns, as it were.

Yanking her hand out of her pants, she threw open the door and yelled, "Anthony Bernard DeWitt, what the hell do you think you're doing?"

Tony freaked! His worst fear had just been realized. Katie had caught him beating off. It was also his most frequent fantasy, but he was sure that this wasn't going to be a fantasy coming true. He was only eighteen years old, but he'd learned enough to know that when a woman shouted out your full name you were in deep shit. He was so shocked that he hadn't even had the presence of mind to stop stroking his dick.

"Is that how you treat me, young man?" she continued in mock anger, "Do you just sit there masturbating while I'm talking to you?"

He dropped his dick as though it had burned him. Then he, just as quickly, tried to cover it up with his hands. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't seem to make his raging boner go down. It wasn't possible with Katie standing in the doorway with her hands on her wide, womanly hips, her yoga pants hugging every delicious curve, and her massive breasts radically distorting the rock logo on her t-shirt.

"You should know better than that," she said sternly as she stalked toward him.

Tony tried to tell her that he was sorry, but he couldn't get his voice to work.

She brushed his hands away from his crotch and said, "Playing with yourself is such a complete waste of time," she knelt down beside him grasped his cock firmly in her hand and whispered in his ear, "when you live in the same house with beautiful, horny woman who will let you fuck her with that thing anytime you want."

Every synapse in Tony's brain shorted out. She couldn't possibly have said what he thought she just said. The minister at church had been right. Masturbation will make you insane.

Katie began to slowly stroke him. His cock was hot and hard. It was nearly as thick as her wrist.

She looked at the laptop screen and asked, "Is that what you like, older women with big tits?"

Tony nodded weakly.

"Do you think of me when you watch them?" she continued.

He was afraid to tell her the truth. It was embarrassing. Somehow he managed to nod anyway.

"That's good," she cooed, "I want you to think of me. I want you to think of my soft lips, my big tits, my round ass, and my hot cunt."

Tony couldn't believe what he was hearing. If he was losing his mind so be it. His mind could damned well stay lost. He was too turned on to care.

"But, you don't have to just think about them. They're all right here waiting for your hard cock," she said as she continued to stroke him, "I'm right here." Then she licked his ear.

Tony almost ejaculated on her hand right then and there. He was beside himself with pleasure, confusion, and amazement. If this was a hallucination then it was a great one. The steady rhythm of her fingers on his pole was incredible. The pressure of her heavy breasts against his arm promised much more to come.

"I've been thinking about you too," she told him.

He looked at her incredulously.

"It's true," she said, "I've been dreaming about all the things I could do with this wonderful donkey dick."

He frowned and whimpered when she said those last two words.

"What's the matter honey?" she whispered with concern.

The kid wasn't sure how he found his voice again, but he managed to squeak out, "That's what the guys at school call it, a donkey dick. They say I'll never get a girl because that thing would scare the hell out of any girl that saw it."

"Nonsense," Katie said comfortingly, "They're just jealous because they're not that big."

"They are?" he asked weakly.

"Of course they are" she said, moving her hand lower to fondle his heavy, cum-filled balls, "It's beautiful. Most girls would love it."

"It is? They would?" he moaned as she tickled his scrotum.

"It is, and they would" she responded, "Some girls might be a little intimidated, but most girls, and women, would take one look at it and want to do this."

With that she plunged her mouth down over seven inches of his ten inch meat missile. The guy she'd gone out with before she met Roger had an eight in dong that wasn't anywhere near as thick as her stepson's mighty prong. She had learned to deep throat that one. She would learn to deep throat this one. But, that would come later. For the moment she was content to finally have Tony's meat in her mouth.

Tony didn't know whether to shit or go blind. The moment the head of his dick hit the back of her throat his brain went into complete meltdown. There was nothing left in his head but pile of mush. This had to be real. He didn't have a good enough imagination to think of anything feeling that good. If it wasn't real, if he was dreaming the whole thing he never wanted to wake up. He put his hands on the back of his step-mother's head as his hips started involuntarily bucking.

She pulled her mouth off his dick with a loud slurp.

"Oh, you're suddenly getting aggressive," she said with a smile, "I like that." She gave his nuts a gentle squeeze.

"I want you to fuck my mouth and cum down my throat," she said, "Would you like that?" She licked the head of his cock.

Tony's brain had turned completely inside out by that time. He moved his head in response to Katie's question. But, he wasn't sure if had nodded, shaken his head, or waggled it from side to side. The only thing that existed for him was the slick feeling of her tongue and the intense pressure in his balls.

She slid her mouth over his pole as far as she could go, her tongue gliding and dancing over every surface as she went. Tony grabbed the back of her head and did as he was told. He rammed his horse dong down her throat oblivious to her gagging. She fondled his gonads with one hand and clutched one of her full tits tightly in the other.

As he mercilessly pounded her throat they both moaned in ecstasy. Her mouth was hot and slick. He'd never felt anything like it. He never wanted to stop. All at once he seized her head in a death grip. His body stiffened. He bellowed and growled as he blasted rope after rope of jizz down his step-mother's convulsing gullet.

As he climaxed so did she. It was startling to her. She had never orgasmed from giving head before. On the other hand, she had never had a cock like Tony's fucking her face before either.

Tony thought he'd never stop cumming. He'd never juiced like this before. It was starting to scare him. It was starting to scare Katie, too. She was certain that the kid was going to drown her in his viscous liquid. She decided that there were worse ways to die and she kept gamely trying to swallow it all. There was just too much of it, though. The stuff began leaking out of the corners of her mouth, down her chin, and onto the high, flat shelf her tits made in her t-shirt.

When he had finally finished spurting he released Katie's blonde head and slumped down in his chair like a balloon with a slow leak. Katie lifted her mouth off of his cock still trying to swallow her mouthful of cum.

She looked at his cock and thought, "My god, it's still fucking hard."

"Did you like that, honey?" she asked the otherwise limp boy.

Still trying to catch his breath Tony gasped, "Yes! That was incredible. That was wonderful. But, I still think that I must be dreaming."

He sat staring, with lust and adoration, at the stacked blonde who had just sucked him off.

"Oh, it's real, Tony," Katie said with a devilish smile, "very real. So are these."

With that she stood up and whipped her t-shirt off over her head. Tony was awe struck as her massive tits bounced into view. They were more beautiful than he had imagined. Her breasts were full and round, capped with little brown areolas with thick eraser-like nipples begging to be licked and sucked. He'd thought that he'd felt himself starting to go soft. But, there was no danger of that now that he was feasting his eyes on Katie's glorious globes.

She bent down to dangle those full funbags in her step-son's face. She grabbed his hands and placed one on each quivering tit.

"Feel them," she hissed sensuously, "Squeeze them hard. Make them yours."

Tony didn't need to be told twice. He groped her mams for all he was worth. He couldn't believe that he was finally getting to feel up his father's sexy wife. More than that, she was begging him to do it. He tweaked her nipples. He felt the weight and firmness of her enormous bosoms, while she shucked down her yoga pants and kicked off her shoes.

Suddenly she stood up.

"There will be plenty of time for that later," she said, "Right now I need something else."

As she lay down on the bed, she spread her thick, creamy thighs wide.

"I'm too horny for niceties or foreplay," she said, "I want you to bring that big dick over here and fuck me with it. I need you to fuck me!"

It was the most wonderful and exciting thing anyone had ever said to him. He stood up, removed his shirt, and crawled up on his bed between Katie's splayed thighs. She grabbed his dick desperately to guide it into her dripping gash.

"Ram that thing in there," she demanded, "Don't go slow. Don't take your time. Don't tease me. Just start fucking as hard and fast as you can."

Thrusting his hips forward Tony obeyed. He crammed his dick up her twat as hard as he could. Katie shuddered and moaned. She was so wound up with anticipation that she had a small orgasm simply at his brutal entrance.

Tony immediately began bucking his hips, thrusting his stiff weapon in and out of his step-mother's slick hole. If he had thought that her throat was tight and wet, it was nothing compared to the velvet heat of her pussy. It gripped his powerful cudgel like an oily glove.

"That's it!" she growled, "Give it to me hard! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Katie was on top of the world underneath her step-son. Completely consumed by passion, she had never felt so full. She had never felt so fucked. His huge cock was reaching places in her vaginal tunnel that she hadn't known she'd had. The relentless friction of his hot piston in her slot triggered another, slightly larger, orgasm. She bucked and groaned at the sheer pleasure of it. This kid had already done more for her in ten minutes than his father had done in two years. She was never going to let him out of bed. She was going to get his pole in her hole every chance she got from now on.

As he fucked the blonde beauty he watched her ponderous melons bounce and dance in time with his thrusts. He grabbed one of the bulky boobs and started kneading it like bread dough. He took the other tit in his mouth to bite and nibble her nipple.

She creamed as his breast abuse triggered another, much bigger, orgasm. She had never had a dicking like this in her life. The kid was a natural. Without any kind of knowledge of sex or women he was making her cum like nobody ever had before.

She wrapped her legs around his waist and chanted through ragged breath, "Fuck harder. Fuck harder."

Tony's hips were a blur as he rammed his cock home. He could feel the tightening in his balls. He knew that he wasn't going to last much longer. He gripped her tits so hard that the copious flesh seemed to be oozing out between his fingers.

Katie scared the hell out of the poor kid when she screeched as a final, almost bone-crushing climax possessed her. Tony dropped her tits and stopped fucking in terror.

When she finally seemed to calm down the boy said plaintively, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She smiled and hugged him tightly as she said, "You didn't. I wasn't hurt. You just made me cum harder than I ever have in my entire life, you wonderful man."

Suddenly it was Tony's turn to feel on top of the world. His father's gorgeous wife had sucked him off, begged him to fuck her, and ended calling him "a wonderful man." He was beside himself with joy.

She pointed to a spot on the bed next to her head and told him, "Come up over here."

He pulled out of her vaginal tunnel with a slurp and moved over to kneel by her face.

She grasped his steel hard pussy pleaser and began to lick it clean. The taste of his cock flesh and her own juices was getting her motor running again.

"I meant what I said. You're not a boy anymore," she said as she worshipfully stroked his cock, "Today you proved that you're all man."

She delicately fondled his balls as she gave the head of his dick big, wet, sloppy kiss.

"You're a man with a natural talent for pleasing a woman," she went on, "I want you to please me as often as possible. I want to please you, too."

For a moment she took his hard tool in her mouth to suck it lovingly.

"Your father will be home soon," she said, "so we need to get cleaned up and dressed quickly. But, there's one more thing that you need to do. It's partly for me, but mostly for you."

The young man looked at her questioningly.

"I want you to mark me as your own," she said, her breathing becoming ragged, "I want you to take possession of me. Make me your cunt. Make me you slut!"

12