Caught with his Pants Down Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How?" he asked.

"Mark me! Cum on my face! Drown me in your manliness," she begged as she began jacking his cock faster as she tickled his nuts with her delicate fingers.

It was all too much for him. It had all happened so fast. A little over an hour before he had been watching porn and beating off fantasizing about his dad's gorgeous wife. Now he was kneeling over her as she beat him off and begged to become his slut. It was more than his mind could process. He did the only thing he could do. He gave in to the moment and let his gonads explode.

When he started to ejaculate he shot his juice in a steady stream. He was cumming like a firehose. Soon the blonde beauty's face was almost invisible under a near ocean of his glutinous, slimy discharge.

After he finished drenching her in his cum the two rose, and quickly dressed. Half an hour later they were in the kitchen.

Katie was busily trying to get dinner started. Tony sat at the kitchen table trying to make sense of all that had just happened.

When they heard the overhead door of the garage going up they glanced longingly at each other. It was Friday night. With Roger home it would be Monday afternoon before the horny pair would have another chance to be together.

Tony's father ran into the house, dropped his briefcase by the door, and gave his wife a short peck on the cheek.

"Dinner is going to be a little late, honey," Katie said apologetically, "I couldn't get it started on time because something else came up."

Tony smirked. Katie shot him an admonishing glance.

"That's okay," said Roger distractedly, "I won't be here long enough to eat it anyway."

"What?" son and wife asked almost in unison.

"I've just had a great opportunity drop in my lap," the husband and father said excitedly. He turned to his wife and asked, "Do you remember Ernie Mason the company's Assistant Head of Marketing?"

"Was he that jerk who kept trying to pick me up by telling me dirty jokes at that cocktail party a couple of weeks ago?" Katie responded.

"That's the one," Roger answered with a rueful smile.

His wife made a sour face and said, "I didn't like him."

"Nobody does," said Roger, "The point is that he called in sick today. He apparently picked up that bug that's been going around."

"That's thing is supposed to be really nasty," said Tony, "The poor guy."

"That's not what I would have said," Katie muttered.

"Me neither," said her husband.

"Okay," said, "Tony, "He's caught a bug. What does that mean?"

Turning toward his son Roger said, "Ernie was supposed to attend a marketing conference in Cincinnati next week. The conference doesn't actually start until Monday, but he's on the planning committee. He was supposed to leave this morning to attend meetings tomorrow morning. The company is sending me in his place. They didn't tell me until about an hour before I left work."

"I hate to say this, Dad, but..." Tony began.

His father cut him off saying, "I know, Sport. I know. If they're asking me that late in the day it means that they've been through most of the rest of their list already.

I can accept that, though. I figure that if the big brass is down to asking some middle manager that most of them have never heard of to take the place of the Assistant Head of Marketing, this conference must be too important to them to give up.

If I can pull this off and replace Ernie effectively it could do wonders for my chances to advance."

"It sounds like a wonderful opportunity," said Katie brightly.

"It is," said Roger, "But, I have to leave on the first flight out tonight to try to make that meeting tomorrow morning."

"When will you be back," his wife asked.

"A week from Monday, possibly Tuesday," he answered.

"Why so long?" Tony asked.

"It's week-long conference," Roger replied, "It officially starts Monday. The meeting tomorrow is with the planning committee. We have to be there to get things set up. The last event of the conference is a short closing plenary session on the following Sunday morning.

The committee members also have to be the last to leave. I figure that, since I'm the new guy, they'll probably stick me with all of the crappy little details that nobody else wants to deal with. I may not finish that stuff until sometime on Monday."

"By which time you'll be too tired to travel," Katie said with a frown.

"Right," said Roger, "I'll most likely catch a flight home on Tuesday. I'll do my best to get home sooner if I can. But, it's probably best not to count on me until sometime a week from Tuesday."

"Allright, honey," His wife said sullenly.

Roger turned to his son and said, "Listen, Sport. I know that we had plans for tomorrow, but..."

It was Tony's turn to cut his father off by saying, "Don't sweat it, Dad. Katie's right. It's a great opportunity. You shouldn't miss it on my account." He hoped that he sounded more enthusiastic than he felt.

"Thanks for understanding, Sport. I'll make it up to you when I get home," Roger said then hurried to run upstairs to pack.

"Right ,Dad," Tony said glumly.

He rose from his seat at the table and walked, with slumped shoulders, across the room to retrieve his father's briefcase.

"I'd better put this in the front hall or he'll forget it," he said flatly.

Katie hated it when her husband had to go away on business. For all their troubles she did love him and missed him when he traveled.

Then a different point of view hit her. He was going away on business. She'd be alone with Tony for a week and a half. She smiled as she realized what that meant.

When the young man returned to the kitchen she said, "Don't feel too badly about this sudden trip."

"Why not?" Tony asked sadly.

She faced him squarely and said, "Your father rarely has to travel like this. He does it for our benefit. He always comes home to us. Besides that, it's a great opportunity," she threw her arms around him pressing her spectacular body against his and added with a devilish twinkle in her eye, "for us."

Tony's eyes widened as the full impact of what she was saying soaked in.

As she released him she said, "But, for the moment, wipe that silly grin off your face. It won't do for your father to see you that eager for him to leave."

Tony did his best to adopt some semblance of a decent poker face.

An hour later his father was ready to go. He had called a cab to take him to the airport. When it arrived he hugged his son and kissed his wife.

"Remember," he said to his son, "while I'm gone you're the man of the house. Take good care of Katie while I'm gone."

Tony bent down to grab his father's briefcase to hide his smirk. He had never wanted to laugh out loud so strongly in his entire life.

"Don't forget this, Dad," he said as he handed over the case.

Roger took the briefcase and ran out to his cab.

Katie and Tony stood by the big window in the living room to watch the cab drive away. Tony still wasn't quite sure what his dad's buxom wife had meant when she said that she wanted him to mark her as his own. He decided to try something to test the boundaries.

He stood behind her and pressed hid rapidly hardening cock against the crack of her ass, dry humping her through their clothing.

Reaching in front of her to fondle her huge tits he asked, "So, when do we start?"

She leaned back onto him and whispered, "I think you just did."

12