Caught with his Pants Down Ch. 04

Story Info
Gloria and Katie double team Anthony.
2.8k words
4.7
48.9k
41

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Changes and Solutions

When Katie and Anthony went down to the kitchen to fix breakfast for themselves Monday morning they found Gloria sitting at the kitchen table, typing away at her laptop with cell phone at hand, already apparently working.

"Good morning, Mother," said Anthony blearily. He was barely awake. "You're up early."

"I've been up since five," she answered, "There's coffee."

"A fresh pot," said Katie brightly.

"I finished the first one," said Gloria, "What time did I fall asleep last night?"

"Around six-ish," said Katie as she poured herself and her man each a cup.

"I slept for nearly eleven hours?" asked rhetorically, not quite believing it, "I've never slept that long in my life."

"You had kind of a stressful day," said Katie as she sat down at the kitchen table, "Speaking of which, I let my anger get the better of me yesterday and..."

"Don't," Gloria interrupted, "Just don't. I am owed no apology. Your anger was completely justified."

As Anthony sat down at the table he and Katie looked at the older woman as if to say, "Who are you really, and what have you done with Gloria?"

The look was not lost on her.

"I had a lot of time to think this morning," Gloria said, "Yesterday you, both, gave me the most amazing gift despite the how I've treated you."

"What are you talking about, Mother?" Anthony asked.

She turned to Anthony and said, "You never met your grandfather. He died before you were born. But, I loved him more than I can tell you. I still do.

A few months after I turned twenty he was killed in an auto accident. If I was being completely honest with myself, which, I haven't been for a long time, I never got over it."

Katie began to say something, but Gloria cut her off.

"Before you ask the answer is 'Yes, we did have a sexual relationship' and 'No, it didn't happen until I was eighteen'. I know that I sounded younger. That was just part of the game that Daddy and I played."

"His death must have hurt you deeply," Katie said, laying a hand on Gloria's arm.

Gloria put her hand over Katie's and said, "It was the abruptness of it. Suddenly, he just wasn't there anymore.

Had he died of some sort of illness it would have been hard, but I would have had a chance to say goodbye, to tell him that I loved him one more time."

Gloria began to cry. Katie scooted her chair closer to the grieving woman and put her arm around her shoulder. After a few moments Anthony did the same from the opposite side.

Gloria's entire body convulsed with her sorrow. Neither Anthony nor Katie said a word. They just held her until she cried it out.

As she slowly began to regain her composure Gloria mumbled gratitude. Katie and Anthony carefully withdrew.

She took a deep breath to pull herself together and said, "I don't know exactly what it was that happened to me yesterday. I may never know. I can make an educated guess as to what triggered it, but what it actually was I couldn't tell you. All I know for certain is that for just under an hour I had the chance to make love to my father one last time, and to tell him that I loved him.

Write it off as fantasy, temporary insanity, or anything else that suits you. But, to me, in that moment, it was as real as this table." She knocked on the table for emphasis.

"We didn't do that, though," said Anthony, "We didn't make it happen."

"You didn't try to stop or interrupt it either. That's the point.

Most people would have either walked away or tried to snap me back to reality, such as it is. You chose the third option. You let whatever it was that was happening to me play itself out. You let it flow. By doing so you let me experience something that I would never have imagined to be possible, a last night with Daddy.

I could never thank either of you enough for that."

They all sat silently for several minutes, each absorbed in their own thoughts.

When Anthony thought to glance up at the kitchen clock he jumped from his chair and said, "Oh, crap! I have to get my butt in gear or I'll be late for school."

"No need to hurry," said Gloria casually, "You're sick today.

"I am?" Anthony asked, "What doesn't somebody tell me these things?"

"Maybe it was meant as a surprise," said Katie.

"But, why am I always the last to know?" said Anthony.

"That's the nature of surprises," said Katie.

"True," said Anthony, "but, you'd think that I'd be somewhere near the top of the need-to-know list on something like this."

"You should check your messages more often," said Katie.

"Do you two always banter like this?" Gloria asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Only when we're talking," said Anthony.

"Yes," Katie said with a smirk, "It's so hard to banter when you're singing."

"And we never do it in bed," Said Anthony with mock solemnity.

"That's right," said Katie, "We were each raised not to talk with our mouths full."

The force of his laughter forced Anthony to collapse back into his chair. His mother was in similar hysterics.

"I don't how much more I can take of you two," Gloria said, gasping for breath, "It's like living in sit-com."

"Why am I sick?" Anthony asked when they had all calmed down.

"There are two reasons," said Gloria, "the first of which is the fact that yesterday was highly stressful for us all. I thought that we could all use today to rest a bit and recover. So, I called the school and left a message on the voice-mail."

"As much as I hate to see Anthony miss a day of school," Katie said, "That's a pretty good thought."

"I'll buy that," said Anthony, "What was the other reason?"

Gloria reached over and grabbed his big dick through his trousers and said, "Before I leave today I want a chance at this while I'm in my right mind!"

"What?" Anthony asked, "Aren't you left-brain dominant?"

"Trust me, young man," Gloria said with a devilish grin, "By the time I'm done with this you won't know left from right."

"OOHH!" said Katie, "That sounds like a threat. Can I watch?"

"You can join in if you like," said Gloria, licking her lips, "I've wanted a chance to get my hands and lips on your lovely breasts for a long time."

Katie smiled and said, "I was just thinking the same about you."

Anthony got instantly hard at this little turn in the conversation. Within minutes all of them were in the master bedroom, stripped, and getting down to business.

Anthony had never seen anything like it for real. Of course he'd watched a few lesbian videos on his computer. But, he never imagined that he'd ever get to watch it actually happening, especially not with two women built like his mother and step-mother.

He didn't know where to look first. His gaze darted from his mother's round, wide ass as she humped Katie's face, to the firm columns of Katie's thighs which held his mother's head in a vice-like grip. Then there was the wonderfully lascivious sight of two huge racks mashed each mashed against a flat belly.

The two sexy vixens had made a bet. Whoever climaxed first would lose. The other would get first crack at Anthony's huge dick.

Anthony was harder than he had ever been as he watched the sensuous contest. He desperately wanted to stroke himself, but knew that he didn't dare. This was just too hot for him to avoid blowing almost immediately if even touched himself.

Without warning Katie threw her head back and moaned deeply. With her thigh clamped around his mother's head, he couldn't see exactly what the older woman was doing. The effect on Katie, however, was unmistakable. She was very close to cumming.

She sloshed three fingers in and out of the older woman's dripping gash as she began to bite and nibble one of Gloria's broad thighs. Gloria gave out a muffled yelp of pleasure into Katie's cunt.

Katie pulled her fingers free, grabbed Gloria's magnificent ass cheeks in her hands, and mashed the older woman's pussy into her face. Even with her tongue lodged in the younger woman's wet slit, Gloria's moan filled the room.

Finally, their love-making caught up with them. Two pulchritudinous female forms began to tremble and vibrate in the throw of orgasm. Katie's scream was muffled by the Gloria's thighs which were clamped tightly around her ears. Gloria's low, guttural moan sent extra vibrations through the younger woman's body. Anthony's attention was riveted by the acres of breast flesh shimmying with the force of their mutual climax.

As the women untangled themselves from each other Gloria said, "Rats! I think it was a tie."

"It was," Katie replied. Then she turned to Anthony and asked, "What do you think, Lover? Was there a clear winner?"

Anthony shook his head.

"Then we'll just have to think of another way to decide then. Won't we?" said Katie.

"We could just take him together, you know," Gloria said with predatory gleam in her eye.

"I don't know," said Katie, also looking much like a huntress, "Do you think he'd survive two extremely horny women working on him at the same time?"

"Good point," said Gloria, "What do you think, Anthony? It's your call."

Anthony jumped from his chair with his back ramrod straight. As his massive erection bobbed in the air he said, "We who are about to die salute you."

Both women laughed.

Then Gloria said, "I was going to go easy on him. But, after a joke like that..."

"...he deserves no mercy," Katie completed the sentence.

Anthony sat back down as his mother and step-mother crawled toward him like jungle cats stalking their prey. They crawled up on either side of him, Gloria on his left, Katie on his right, and set to work immediately.

Like a well-rehearsed team each woman began to lick and kiss up their side of his long, hot stiffness while each gently fondled one cum-filled gonad.

While Katie dropped down to suck his right ball into her mouth, Gloria plunged her mouth down the full length of his shaft and hummed around the portion that was firmly lodged in her tight, slick throat.

Anthony gasped. Any illusions that he might have had about lasting for any length of time with these stacked, hungry vixens went right out the window.

Suddenly, they traded places. His cock was being massages by Katie's throat and his mother was sucking on his left nut. They trade back and forth like that for several minute, one sucking his cock and the other sucking one of his balls. He was moaning and writhing at the exquisite torture of it.

When it was his mother's turn at his ponderous pole again she looked down at Katie and asked, "May I?"

"By all means," Katie said as she abandoned his balls and scooted up to shove one of her huge tits into his mouth.

"Bite it, Lover," she said passionately, "Squeeze them both hard. You know what I like."

He did, while his mother started getting serious and aggressive about fellating his defenseless dick. Her face slid up and down that hot pole several times in rapid succession, her tongue darting and dance over ever surface of his shaft as she went.

She devoured his cock with a ferocity she had never experienced before. It surprised her. She had never sucked with this level of hunger or desperation. Not her ex-husband, not any of her young men, not even her beloved father had ever received the kind of animated, furious head that she was giving her son.

Part of the reason was his incredible size. Part of it was how turned on she was from her rug munching with Katie. But, deep down, she knew that it was because it was her only son that she was sucking. She craved the taste of cum produced by the body she had brought into the world. It was a driving relentless need like no other she had ever felt. It drove her to use every trick she knew to coax the luscious liquid from his bloated balls.

Her gift to him was the pleasure that her clasping throat, wet lips, and aggressive tongue could dish out. His gift to her would be his viscous ambrosia.

She could feel the heat inside her rising. She knew that this would be a first time experience. She had never cum from giving head before, but she knew that the moment she tasted her son's precious discharge that she would go off like string of firecrackers. That knowledge made her all the more desperate for his load.

Katie was in heaven. Anthony had never been this hard on her huge, round tits before. He was squeezing and biting them as though he wanted to rip them off of her body. It was making her cunt gush and her clit throb. She knew that she wasn't going to last much longer under his brutality. She was seconds away from an earth shattering orgasm.

Anthony was completely lost in the exhilarating bliss of the moment. He didn't know why, but his mother was sucking his cock like she was possessed. It was as though her only purpose in the universe had become to drain his balls. He'd never been sucked like this. He didn't think anyone had. He knew that it was causing him to be rougher than usual on Katie's giant orbs. He hoped that he wasn't going overboard. He couldn't help himself, though. His mother's maniacal attack on his manhood was making hard for him to control anything else.

Gloria decided that it was time for the endgame, the final gambit. She used the technique that she had used the day before when she had first put this magnificent tool in her mouth for the first time. It had failed then. It would not fail this time. She plunged her mouth down his shaft until her nose was in his pubic hair and her chin was between his balls. With most of his cock lodged firmly in her throat, she began swallowing several times in rapid succession. She used her tongue to bathe and fondle every surface of the portion of his big dick that was in her mouth. Her lips sucked greedily at that last small portion giving it a gentle massage. Then she reached under his huge swinging balls to tickle his scrotum with a delicate, feathery touch.

That was all the Anthony could take. His hips lurched as his balls exploded, spewing a torrent of semen down his mother's throat. He bit down harder on Katie's massive breast which triggered her orgasm.

Gloria moved her head back just enough to start catching her son's much craved discharge in her mouth. She had already had a series of small climaxes with each pulse of his mighty organ in her throat. When the taste of Anthony's jizz hit her tongue her entire body went into a convulsive meltdown. She was no longer in control of her body or her mind as the orgasmic tsunami drowned her.

With cum already dribbling out of the side of her mouth and onto her ponderous tits, she fell backwards onto the bedroom floor as Anthony's last few shots from his then exposed weapon hit her on the face, tits, and belly. As the last few waves of orgasm washed over her, she lay on the bedroom carpet quaking and gasping.

Anthony released his death grip on Katie's fleshy mountains as he slumped down in his chair semi-conscious. The maternal cougar had drained him of nearly every ounce of strength he had.

Katie's breasts were sore, but the orgasm had been one of her best yet. She leaned over to kiss her lover only to find him drifting off to sleep in the chair.

"I guess we were too much for him," she said, smiling ruefully.

"In fairness," said Gloria as she picked herself up off of the floor, "we did, if you'll pardon the expression, prime the pump a bit heavily."

"That's true enough," Katie said with a chuckle as she scooped a dollop of Anthony's cum of the older woman's face and licked is from her finger.

Gloria pulled Katie close for a deep, searing kiss. Katie shivered at the taste of her man's essence in the other woman's mouth. She desperately tried to lick up every drop. Their massive breasts mashed together as the held each other. Gloria moaned into the younger female's mouth.

When they came up for air Gloria said, "I think we should let him be. He's earned the rest."

She rubbed her pussy against Katie's and added, "Besides, I hardly think that we'll be bored while he sleeps."

"Not even a little," said Katie as she squeezed one of Gloria's round ass cheeks to draw her closer.