Caught with Mother-in-law's Panties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her eyes again and looked up at me. Referring to my cock she asked, "Is this mine for today?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Does that mean I can do whatever I want with it?"

I kind of laughed and said, "It depends what you want to do." I was nervous and I thought that would have cooler than it actually did.

She didn't laugh but looked at me completely seriously. "If it's mine, then I get to do with it what I want."

I took just a moment to wipe away any smile or laughter I had in me and I simply said, "It yours."

"Good." She said. "First I want to kiss it."

She started by giving my cock a small kiss just below the tip. Next she kind of blew on it starting from my balls and slowly working her way upward. "Did you like it when I kissed it?" She asked.

Not wanting to hear my voice crack or sound stupid again I nodded my head.

She reached over to where I was sitting before and picked up the panties that I brought in from the laundry basket and put them in her hand. She held the panties up to her nose and took a deep breath. "Will you be a good boy from now on and stay out of my dirty laundry?"

"I will."

"That's good. Since you are a good boy, I'll kiss your dick a little more."

She began kissing my cock again and this time the kisses were longer and she added her tongue into the process. I couldn't take my eyes off of hers until I noticed that she had put the panties right next to me on the bed. She stopped tonguing my cock just long enough to ask, "Would you like to smell those again?"

She proceeded to kiss and lick my cock while I picked up the panties and put them up to my nose once more. I was in heaven. The smell of her pussy on the panties was perfect and the work she was doing on my cock was putting me on another planet. I closed my eyes as I took in a deep whiff and listened to her lips kiss all over my shaft.

She stopped and I opened my eyes to see her standing up in front of me. She lifted her shirt over her head and threw it over on the chair. Next she took a small step back and turned around so I could watch her unzip the back of her skirt. As the zipper went down I saw the top of her thong exposed and when the zipper reached the bottom I could see the skin of her ass cheeks. She put her fingers around the top of her skirt and was just about to push down when she stopped. She didn't turn around to look at me but asked, "Do you still have the panties in your hand?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Do they smell good?"

"Yes." I answered again.

"Why have you been hoping to find a thong in the laundry?"

I wasn't sure just why she was asking this question and I wasn't sure how to answer. I stayed silent for a minute.

"Did you wonder what it would be like?" She asked.

"Ummm..." I still wasn't sure just what she was getting at and I was desperate not to stop her.

"Did you wonder what it would be like to smell the part of my thong that ran up my ass?"

I was speechless at that question. She waited a minute for me to respond and when nothing came out she turned around gave me a look that told me she knew exactly what I was thinking.

She started pushing the skirt down and at the same time bent at her waist so that her butt stayed up in the air. The cheeks of her ass spread just enough that I could see the fabric of the thong running from top to bottom. When she had bent completely over her hands were next to her ankles and I looked all the way up her legs starting from her calves. She stepped out of her skirt and used her foot to fling it over to where her shirt had landed. She turned around and started to walk towards me.

"Wait," I murmured. Seeing her look of surprise I explained, "I want to take this in." I stared at her body in her bra and thong. She had a white bra that matched the lacy thong she was wearing. From head to toe, she was as sexy out of her clothes as she was in them.

"Don't worry," she said. "We aren't going to rush this."

She walked to me and gave me another long kiss. I still hadn't touched her body yet and I began to wonder if I was allowed. Something about the way she was controlling things made me feel like I needed to ask permission, but that also felt kind of strange. I think she could tell my mind had drifted for a second and she broke away from the kiss. She looked down at my hands, which were at my sides and on the bed. She placed her hands over my hands while keeping her eyes on mind. She lifted them from the bed and guided my hands onto her waist. Her skin was smooth and soft and I rested my hands on her hips and looked down towards her tummy just above her underwear.

She leaned into my ear and whispered, "You can put your hands wherever you want on my body, but don't take off my underwear."

With that I started sliding my hands around her waist and up her torso. When I met the bottom of her bra I paused for an instant and I looked at her again. She just nodded her head and I moved my hands over her breasts and rubbed them through her bra. The bra was firm and pushed her breasts up and I loved feeling the area of her breasts just above the top of the bra. I massaged her cleavage area and she closed her eyes and moaned - pressing her midsection into me. When she did this I felt her body press against my erect penis and I moved just enough so that I could feel it slide against her tummy. I continued to let my hands roam about her breasts and I could tell she loved it. I started tracing my finger along the top of her bra and slowly began working my finger into the top edge of it. She continued to make sounds of pleasure so I let my finger go a little deeper under her bra and I slid it back and forth across her smooth breast. Finally, I was deep enough in her bra that when I slid my finger it flicked across her nipple. When that happened she pushed her pelvic area hard against me and whispered, "Yes."

We stayed in that position for a minute and she continued to let me roam my hands around her body. I reached around her waist and worked my way down to her ass. I had both hands on her ass cheeks and I pulled her into my body. We were kissing again and I started running my fingers between her skin and her thong.

She stopped for a second and pulled away from the pressure our bodies were putting on each other. "Lay on the bed," she directed.

I scooted my body back on the bed and laid down. She climbed up on the bed and crawled toward me. She straddled my body and leaned over my head to adjust the pillows behind me. When she did her breasts were right in front of my face and I leaned forward and took in the smell of her chest. She had put on an intoxicating perfume and the feeling of her warm body on top of mine almost sent me over the edge. My cock was pushed up right against her thong and every little movement she made felt amazing against it. After adjusting the pillows she began rubbing my chest and neck and came in for more kissing. She started kissing my ear and worked down to my neck. Alternating between little licks, kisses and sucking she continued to work her way down. My cock was screaming to be in her mouth and I was pushing my waist up as she continued her journey down my body. Finally, she was right above my cock and she grabbed it with her hand and positioned it to be sucked by her amazing mouth.

She lowered her mouth and wrapped her lips around the top of my penis. I let out a huge groan of pleasure, which only seemed to encourage her to take-in more of me. She hadn't started going up and down, but instead she slowly worked her mouth deeper and deeper down my shaft. I had never been deep throated before and all I could do was prop my head up and look at what she was doing. Finally she stopped after getting almost all the way down the shaft of my cock and she paused for a second. I could feel her tongue and mouth and the tightening of her throat around the swollen head of my penis. After the pause she pulled her mouth off of my cock in kind of a quick motion. I think maybe she wanted to avoid gagging from going so deep. When her mouth left my dick there was still a coating of saliva and she started working her hand up and down over my lubricated shaft.

"Your cock feels pretty good so far," she said with a smile. "Have you thought about me sucking you off when you've masturbated with my panties?" She continued stroking my cock and let more saliva run from her mouth on to my dick. "Do you like how you mother-in-law makes your cock feel good?"

I sort of breathed the word, "yes," and let my head rest back on the pillow. Her hands felt amazing on my cock. She was using both hands to work her magic. She would run one hand up and down my shaft while the other one would rub my balls. She would twist her hand around my cock as she moved it up and down and over the head.

"Do you want to feel my mouth again?"

"God, yes." I said.

She lowered her head back down to my cock and started sucking me. She bobbed her head up and down as she continued to work her hand on my shaft. I couldn't believe the sensations I was feeling as my mother-in-law sucked my cock. She continued rubbing my balls as more saliva ran down my shaft. Everything was so amazing that I knew it had to stop soon or I was going to orgasm and I wanted to make this last much longer. "Hang on, hang on," I pleaded.

"Need to stop?" She smiled as she pulled away from my cock. She had taken her hands off my cock and it stood completely erect and throbbing. "Good boy. I am not ready to be done with this either."

She stood up in the bed and was towering over me looking down. "This isn't right, is it?"

I wanted to protest. "Was she stopping?" I wondered.

"You're being such a good boy and all you wanted was to smell my thong." She reached down to her pussy and started rubbing it through her thong. "Here I am sucking your cock and I totally forgot how much you love the smell of my pussy."

She put her thumbs inside the elastic band of her thong and started to push them down. My heart started racing at the thought of being able to see her pussy and smell the thong at the same time. "Hmmm...," she paused. "This still isn't right." She took her hands out of her panties and they went back to where they were resting around her waist. "What if I let you smell this thong again without taking it off? Would that be okay?"

I thought of what she asked me before about being able to smell the part of her thong that went between her ass cheeks. "Yes," I answered still trying to determine if this was actually a dream.

Keeping her feet on both sides of me she walked over me up the bed and stopped at my shoulders. I was looking up at her pussy staring at the thong that disappeared into the crack of her ass. "What do you want more?" She asked, "My front or my back?"

I knew what she was going to do. She was going to lower her body and sit on my face. The truth was that whatever direction she wanted to face was fine with me, but she left the choice up to me and I knew what I wanted most. "I want the back," I said... unsure of whether she wanted to hear that.

She looked down at me. "Tell me then...Tell me you want my ass on your face."

"I want your ass on my face," I said obediently. Whatever power I had in the moment of choosing was taken right back and she started to turn her body.

Her ass looked incredible as she stood above me. She lowered down onto all fours and I stared at the thong that ran down the crack of her ass and covered her pussy. Her knees were down by my sides and her feet rested on my shoulders, which put her ass several inches away from my face when she bent her knees to stretch her butt towards my face. It was close enough for me to admire every detail of her ass and even to get a slight whiff of her pussy again. I knew she couldn't see me so I didn't really care how stupid I must have looked trying to put my face closer to her butt. Somehow she managed to get it even closer to the point where I could almost kiss it. Just when I thought I would be able to, she straightened her posture so she was back in a crawl position on all fours. Her pussy and ass still looked amazing in her thong and I continued to stare.

"Want a closer look?" She asked.

Without waiting for my response she started crawling backward putting her knees just above my shoulders on both side of my head. I was right where I had always wanted to be: between her legs staring right at her crack. She lowered her body by spreading her knees and I felt her place her hands on my thighs and use them for support as she leaned forward. Finally, her pussy rested right on my face and my nose was pushing up into her crack. I could smell her pussy and ass simultaneously. I never consciously thought about smelling her ass crack prior to this and I was kind of nervous about what it would smell like. Would it turn me off? As my nose went into her crack I was struck by how feminine the smell was. Combined with the smell of her pussy, it was one of the most intoxicating smells I had ever experienced. I recognized all of the smells from when I had sniffed her panties, but the real thing was so much more potent and fresh.

The whole thing was so powerful that I hadn't even been thinking about my cock, which was as hard as a rock. I almost was surprised when I felt her hand position it again for her mouth to begin sucking. The sensation of her tongue on the top of my cock felt different from when she was sucking me earlier and it almost caused me to orgasm right away. Combined with the enjoyment of having her crotch rubbing against my face, the sensations almost overpowered me. I think she knew because she stopped sucking for a second and just kind of hovered over my cock lightly rubbing my balls.

"Charles, I want to you to enjoy this for as far as we can take it. Try not to cum yet, okay?"

"I'll try," I said. The truth was that I didn't know if I would be able to hold out.

"Try not to focus on how your dick feels and just focus on me." She sort of lifted her body a bit so I wasn't pressed into her pussy and crack anymore. "I want you to taste my pussy." She lifted her body so that she was up on her knees with her thighs still on each side of my head. She started pulling her thong down so the elastic stretched out across her thighs and she got it down to where the thong stopped at my chin. I could see her pussy and asshole now just a few inches from my face. I could smell her thong at my chin and her body above me. She went back to her position of being on all fours and lowered her pussy down to my mouth. I did my best to find her clit quickly and moved my tongue up the crack of her vagina and felt the lips part. I could feel her pubic hair brushing against my mouth and chin and she kind of pushed her mound back up against me. She was right. Focusing on her pussy allowed me to put my orgasm out of mind again and when I felt her start to lick my cock again I didn't react as strongly this time. I used my tongue as best I could but I noticed that she really liked rubbing her clit firmly against me so I just went with her motions. Pretty soon she had found a bit of a rhythm on my face and I felt like I was simply along for an amazing ride. The sounds she made let me know that I was doing fine and I kept using my tongue to flick her clit whenever it would move into the position to do so. Her rhythm turned almost into a bounce and I knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. Rather than screw anything up, I just kept my tongue moving as it had been and I listened to her go into her climax. I loved it. That she had just orgasmed on my face drove me insane and when she slowed down and used that moment to bury my face even deeper into her crack.

It wasn't intentional, but by this point my nose was directly touching her asshole. The smell was intense but still wonderful and feminine. She had stopped moving and allowed me just to take in the sensation of having her sitting on my face. She was licking my cock and I think trying to avoid sucking it so I wouldn't orgasm just yet.

"Charles, do you like the smell of my ass?"

"I guess I do," I answered as I moved away from her body just enough to get air and answer.

"Men really are weird," she laughed a bit when she said that, but by that point I was enjoying myself too much to feel embarrassed.

"I guess so," I agreed.

"Do you want to lick my asshole?"

Nothing in the world sounded better to me at that point. I put by hands on her ass cheeks and spread them just enough to move my face higher up her crack. I like the feeling of her ass cheeks on my face, so I didn't stretch them out very far. I started with just a lick like I was eating a Popsicle or something.

"That was kind of nice..." she encouraged me.

With that I started licking more intensely and went back and forth from her pussy to her ass. A couple of times I even pushed my tongue into her asshole just enough to feel it begin to spread and then I would stop. I was totally into it. I'm not sure how much she was but she started licking and sucking my cock again, so maybe she was turning to focus more on me again anyway.

Here I was, licking my mother-in-law's ass and pussy while she sucked my cock. This is what I wanted and she wasn't rushing anything. She let me stay underneath her until finally I pulled my head away and let out a huge groan. As focused as I was on her body, the work she was doing on my cock could no longer be ignored and I was about to orgasm. Sensing that, she pulled away again and started to get off me. My face was covered with her juices and my cock was covered in her saliva. I wiped my face up with my arm and hands and looked at her ready for whatever was next.

"Charles, this really is the only time we will be doing anything like this. So I know what I want to get from it." She stood up on the bed again and finished removing her thong.

I loved the way her pussy looked. She had just the right amount of pubic hair and it glistened a little bit from the activity just before.

"I want to feel you inside of me," she said.

She straddled me again and started to reach down to my penis. I was kind of in shock. That might sound silly given what we had just been doing, but I never actually considered that I would actually have sex with my mother-in-law. I could tell from her eyes that she didn't really expect to take things this far either. She moved slowly - watching my reactions. She hand wrapped around my cock, which was still covered in her saliva. She kind of pumped it a little bit. I was still completely hard so I think it may have just been a habit or something she would normally do with her husband to make sure it was ready to and hard. It felt great and I couldn't wait to feel what the inside of her pussy would be like.

First I felt the tip of my cock on the outside of her pussy. She slowly put it in and I could tell that her pussy had tightened again since her orgasm earlier. My cock was slippery but I knew I shouldn't just shove it in so I let her continue to direct the motion. She kind of bobbed up and down on the tip and smiled with her eyes closed and whispered, "We're just going to work it in, baby."

I laid back and let her do just that. Each little movement brought my cock deeper inside her. After a few of these motions I felt her vagina open and let my dick went completely inside her. She settled onto me and started moving in a back-and-forth motion as opposed to up and down. She was rubbing her clit against me as my cock was lodged as deep as it could go. I was thankful because if she was just pumping it up and down, I would have orgasmed instantly. As she moved on top of me I reached my hand up to her body and started rubbing her chest. She reached back and unhooked her bra so that it would fall down from her shoulders. She looked in my eyes and guided my hands once more up to her chest. When my hands met her breasts I massaged them and rolled her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. She moaned and the sound drove me crazy. I rose my hips to feel even more of her and I could tell she liked that.