Caught with Porn

Story Info
My wife's reaction to my browsing history.
867 words
4.12
128.3k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jon227
jon227
131 Followers

Shit, I realized I forgot to delete my browsing history. I couldn't do anything about it now, I was still at work and would not be home until late that night. Sarah generally uses the computer but maybe she might not today, or might not pay attention. I tried to convince myself there was nothing to worry about, but the more I did the more I remembered the range of smut I had been viewing the previous night.

The night before I was particularly horny. It had been a while since my wife and I had done it and my cock had been aching for some attention. It started off innocent enough, some lingerie models, swimsuits, etc. But before long it escalated to blowjobs, facials and gangbangs. I'm not sure what it is about cum and women being shared, but it really turns me on. Just remembering everything I had been jerking off to made me horny all over again. The anxiety about being caught actually seemed to increase the intensity.

As the day slowly moved along, I fluctuated between feeling extremely horny and worried. Finally it was time to go home. During the drive I tried to rehearse my explanation, she might believe I clicked on a pop-up, or a spam email. Maybe I stumbled on it by accident. Maybe she didn't even see it? Pulling into the driveway, I thought my heart would explode. I sheepishly entered the house and called out for her, my voice cracking a bit.

When I saw her, she had huge smile one and started talking about a pie she baked with a new recipe. It seems I was safe. Dinner was uneventful, we chatted about the usual topics. We sat down to watch tv after but pretty soon she said she was tired and headed to bed. Not long after she left, I headed to the computer. My incriminating history was still there in addition to some searches for pie recopies. Then I realised some of the porn sites were re-visited during the day. She saw them. She saw them and clicked on them. I wasn't sure how to feel. Was she ok with it? Is she just pretending she didn't see?

Sitting there, trying to figure it out, I noticed a post-it next to the keyboard. It read "Check out the video on the desktop ;)" I grew even more nervous. I minimized the windows and saw a new video on the screen. The title was "Click Here". I swallowed hard and clicked on the icon. The video started with her sitting on the bed addressing the camera, "So you've been a bad boy huh? I saw the videos you've been watching. Pretending to be all innocent, but you're just a perv aren't you?" The camera zoomed out to show she was in some sexy lingerie. A black teddy with matching stockings. "You like looking at sexy videos huh? Well here is one for you." She opens her legs to reveal the lingerie to be crotchless and shows a great view of her trimmed pubic hair and delicious pussy. "Look how wet I am for you, do you like seeing this?" She sticks a finger in, slowly moves it in and out and then sucks her finger off. My cock was hard instantly. She continued moving her hands all over her body and moaning loudly. I couldn't take it, I began rubbing my cock.

The video continued, she slowly takes her clothes off except for the stockings moves her hands over her body. I began pumping my cock I see her masturbating and moaning loudly. I came hard to the sound of her climaxing. The video then suddenly stopped. As I caught my breath, I tried to figure out what the hell I just saw. As I tried to clean the cum off my hands and thighs, I feel her hand on my shoulder and a kiss on my neck. My wife turned the chair around and knelt down between my legs, lapping up my cum and swallowing. She was wearing the same lingerie as in the video . As she continued to clean, my cock twitched to life. I began to get hard all over again. A mischievous smile grew on her face as she stood up and sat on my lap. With her arms around my neck, she said, "How about you show me some of the videos you like so much from online?" I didn't know what to say, I just sat there. "Oh come on," she said, "I'm fine with it, as long as I get to see some nice big cocks!" She added as she grabbed mine.

I went online to my favorite sites, glancing at her every so often for some sign of approval. The dirtier the porn, the hornier she seemed. I was so surprised at my conservative wife indulging in this smut with me. My cock got harder and harder and her pussy wetter and wetter. That night we masturbated each other over and over and finally went up to the bedroom and fucked like bunnies. Since then my wife and I have been watching porn together every night.

jon227
jon227
131 Followers