Caught You!

Story Info
Adulterous neighbor lady is caught & blackmailed.
11.2k words
263.3k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would tell you my neighbor's wife is a bitch but I hate to be that polite. His name is Larry, she's Sandy. I moved in about two months ago after my divorce. Decent enough neighborhood nothing special. I'm a 45 year old freelance Illustrator/Graphic designer and work at home. My studio and my neighbor's bedroom windows are less than five feet apart. It is early spring and the weather is so great there is no need for airconditioning yet. All the windows are open and what I hear at night coming from my neighbor's window is, to say the least, interesting.

He must be closing in on sixty and if she is a day over twenty five I'll eat my hat. I don't wear hats so that seems a safe bet to me. He's not bad looking, kind of distinguished really. She is a different story. Gorgeous face, blonde hair down to the middle of her back and what a back. Her body is what dreams are made of. The girl is hot and she acts like it.

I have only had opportunity to speak to her on a couple of occasions and she turned a cold shoulder that had icicles hanging from the roofs. I wasn't looking to fuck my neighbor's wife but a friendly hello, now would that have been too much to ask? Common courtesy? Is that too much to ask for? I just got divorced for heaven's sake. The last thing I want now is girl trouble. I don't even bother waving at her when I see her. Some people just aren't friendly and she's one of them.

The other night I was working late, I had a design problem I was trying to work out. I just couldn't get the creative juices flowing. I had just turned the lights out and was reclining on the love seat in my studio. I do some of my best thinking in a peaceful quiet dark atmosphere like this. My view was out my window into the darkness. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I noticed a dim light coming from my neighbor's open window. Two bodies lay on the bed. It was coming clear as my eyes adjusted that she was on top of him, her head bobbing up and down on him. Then I heard Larry say, "It's no use honey, I'm sorry its just no use." I thought I could just make out her saying, "damn it Larry, damn it."

My thoughts drifted to that gorgeous, I assumed, naked blonde lying less than ten feet away from me who couldn't get her husband hard. No wonder she is such a bitch, married to a man that can't satisfy her. And she must have morals or she would be getting friendlier to me in hopes of getting some. Poor little bitch, all stripped naked and no where to go.

It is about a week later, I'm busy at my computer and I hear the phone ring next door. I stop and pay close attention. I hear it ring often. Sometimes she will answer the phone, apparently near the bed and sometimes she won't. When I hear her voice I listen to see if anything interesting is said. Usually it is just chatty girl talk or I can't hear anything at all. Today I get an earful.

"Hello?" I can just barely hear her. "Oh my gosh, Brad, where are you?" Her voice gets louder.

As the conversation goes on I can tell an old flame is calling, getting back in touch after several years. They spend the next half hour catching up. She doesn't have much to say on the topic of her marriage. Then I heard her say, "No Brad I can't do that, I'm married." Brad is obviously trying to get back in touch in an intimate way. Over and over I hear her say "No, I can't." Then she shocks my pants off. "Well, where are you?" My ears perk up wanting to get every detail that I can. "Yes, I know where it is." The next words out of her mouth send my heart to racing. "Give me thirty minutes, ok?" I hear the phone hang up, I have to hurry.

I don't know what this bitch is up to but I'm sure as hell going to try and find out. I grab my video camera, bag it up and head for the car. I put my stuff in the car and open the garage door and wait to hear her leave. About fifteen minutes later she backs out of her drive and heads down the street. I let her get to the end of the block then I follow. I stay about a block behind her, I don't know how to tail anyone but I really want to see what happens. She drives through our neighborhood and finally gets to a main intersection and pulls out onto the busy street.

She turns right on red but on coming traffic cuts me off! By the time I make the turn she is out of sight. I dart in and out of traffic hoping to see her ahead. No such luck! How could I loose this gorgeous blonde driving, of all things, a 69 white mustang with red stripes down the hood, roof and trunk? I was about to give up and turn back when I saw her change lanes about half a block in front of me, how could I have not seen her! Whew! I am back in the hunt!

I stay as close as I think I can without getting spotted. Finally she makes another right at what I consider a strange place to turn. Has she seen me? Is she turning here to catch me following her? I don't know whether to follow or not. Did I mention that I don't know anything about tailing people? My mind says go straight, by cock says turn right. We turn right, my mind immediately starts cussing me out expecting to see her standing there leaning on her car door waiting for me. She isn't, my cock is right. I catch sight of her making a left turn several streets up.

As I make the same turn it dawns on me where she is heading. One of the side roads ahead turns into a county road that leads out of town. She is taking the back roads out of town. About three miles from town this county road dead-ends at a state highway intersection. No where else she can go from here. I back off and decide I should give her more room and might stand a better chance of not getting caught. My heart is racing as if I'm a high school kid headed for my first date.

As I approach the state highway I see that she is already on it about a quarter of a mile to my right. I make the turn felling I'm giving her plenty of room. There is no way she can see me, unless she is paranoid and watching behind her like a hawk. A beautiful married blonde heading to a secret rendezvous with an old lover, why would she be paranoid?!! I slow down and give her some more room. But as I crest a small hill in the road she is no where in sight. I saw her go up it. Where could she have gone? I speed up hoping to catch up to her. The hill leads into another one so maybe she has already made it over this one too and is just on the other side. I have a vision of running up her tailpipe. Damn it! I don't know what to do! I crest the next hill with my heart in my throat. The lay of the land smoothes out and there are no cars to be seen anywhere, let alone hers. Now my fear of running into her turns into fear of loosing her.

I turn around and look for someplace she could turn off. The only place is an old abandoned farm house. My mind wins this time on the question of pulling into the farm house drive. I pass it by. I stop a few yards past it and look for a place to pull off. Across the road back behind me is a break in the fence and a clump of trees. It looks like a house had been there at one time. There is a concrete slab and the trees had grown around it as if they had been planted there. I whip my car around and head back, what the hell am I doing? I pull my car behind a particularly large tree, park and get out. I take my video camera and start back to the abandoned farm house.

I creep up the driveway hoping that no one can see me. I'm out in the wide open, how can they not see me if they are looking? I make my way to the house as quickly as I can. I sigh a sigh of relief when I get to it without incident. But I still don't see her car. I make my way around the side of the house and peek carefully into the backyard. Still no car. There is a dilapidated barn behind the house but they can't be in there it was about to fall over. Then I notice a path in the overgrowth. It looks like two cars have driven through recently. I follow it.

There they are about fifty yards away! Her car and a strange vehicle I don't recognize. I shoot a few frames from this angle, her car stands out from miles away. The brush is just tall enough along the fence row that I think I can sneak down it without being seen if I scrunch down and move slowly. But if I move to slowly I might miss everything. I toss a coin in my mind, my cock calls "heads" and I hurry down the fence. I am sure you have figured out by now that my mind spends a lot of time pissed off at my cock. I call them "the Cautious and the Brave."

His car is snuggled into a grove of trees with just the tail-end sticking out. I hear laughter as I get closer. The brush around the front of the car gives tons of cover but it blocks the view too. I can crawl right up to the window as thick as this stuff is. He obviously doesn't care about his paint job. I'm close enough now to hear their conversation. It is mostly small talk and catching up stuff. I make my way to a large tree that stands in the brush but gives a perfect shot through the driver's window about twenty feet away. I bring my camera up and start shooting.

Their conversation hits a lull. Sandy is looking out the windshield as if she is loving the view. Weeds? A good view there Sandy? He leans over and pulls her toward him. She resists but he insists and soon they are locked in a lover's embrace. I can't see their hands but she is starting to writhe in her seat so I assumed his hands are busy somewhere down there. I zoom in, I think she would prefer a close up at this juncture. I'm afraid the look on her face will melt the camera lens. He probably doesn't know exactly what kind of frustrated time bomb he is kissing on but he is about to find out.

Without warning she pounces on him, shoves him back against his door and starts working on him. I don't know exactly what she is working on…no, I do know exactly what she is working on I just wish I could get it on camera. Before long all I can see of her head is small bit of blonde hair but only on the up stroke and then it disappears from view. He leans his head out of the window and grips the outside edge of the roof with his hands. His moaning and groaning explains just what's happening.

Sandy gets to her knees and pulls her shirt and bra together up and over her head. I almost drop the camera when these incredible round globes make their appearance. They work at their clothes until they are butt naked, I know this because the butts are in my view finder. She straddles him and starts hunching like a woman who hasn't been touched in awhile, and she hasn't been. Well, she is getting touched now. Brad pushes her back and places her on the seat looking into the backseat. He works his way behind her and doggie styles her for the next five to ten minutes. This guy is slamming her like a porn star. Sandy screams and Brad screams and these two get their rocks off.

They spend the next few minutes dressing and kissing. Sandy looks at her watch and slides to her door. From the conversation it sounds like Brad is just passing through town on his way home from a weeks vacation. She makes some comment about it being a little out of the way. He just laughs and says something about it being worth it. I wish I was a fly on the windshield about now. She gets out of his car and into her 'stang and hits the road. I leave when I think I it's safe. Sandy turns right back toward town and Brad turns left heading…who gives a fuck where this guy is heading. I'm sure he would love knowing I just made him a porn star, I mean after all the guy performed like one.

I'm going to spend the rest of this day viewing and reviewing my new video. I might even do some editing. I get to my car and take off. Sandy's garage door is closing just as I pull into my drive. Man is this bitch is in for a big surprise. My cock twitches at the word big. I wasn't talking about you but now that you bring the subject up, yeah you too. I get inside and plug my camera into my computer and fire up my new show. I watch it over and over. Rewinding the really hot shots and fast-forwarding through the slow ones. I love the way I hit this bitch's face with close-ups just as she is screaming and "cuming" unglued. I can't wait for her to see this.

As I sit in my dark studio about the time Larry and Sandy are going to bed I swear I hear her say. "not tonight honey, I have a head ache." Naw, surely not. I drift off to sleep on the love seat thinking about this hot little bitch and what I have planned for her, her debut movie still running on my computer.

I must have slept like a rock because I don't wake up until I hear Larry's car pull out of the drive. I hop in the shower, my stomach is aching like crazy just thinking about what I'm going to do. I can't keep my cock soft. He is going crazy thinking about this hot bitch. I wash, shampoo my hair, shave and beat off. I get dressed but just barely, sweats pants, tshirt and flip flops. I grab the CD and video tape I made for Sandy and head out the door.

After several knocks she finally answers. Obviously she stayed in bed after Larry left for work, no doubt dreaming of yesterday. She looks at me with angry sleepy eyes. Her hair is so sexily messed up. "What do you want?" My stomach wrenches in knots. "Oh, I just thought you might want to see these, I made them for you, hope you enjoy." Her eyes fall to the CD and tape and then they climb back up to my eyes. She looks at me now as if she knew that I knew what she had been up to. Her head turns in a funny angle and her mouth opens halfway. She is speechless. "You do have a tape player or a CD player don't you?" She opens the screen door grabs the CD and tape and slams the door in my face, the rush of air blows my hair back. I look around to see if the neighbors are coming out to see what is happening.

I don't see Sandy for the next couple of days. I don't know if I will go through with anything or not. This blackmail stuff is new to me and if she wasn't such a bitch I probably would have never followed her the other day anyway. I have copies of the show made, packaged and addressed to send to Larry. Just a prop actually but I might send it if Sandy doesn't play her cards right. I'm standing here in the middle of the living room floor looking at Larry's package, watching the video on TV wondering what to do…when there comes a quiet tiny knock at the door. My heart leaps! It's probably someone selling something. I get to the door and slowly reach for the knob. My stomach is jumping like a Mexican jumping bean. I open the door…Sandy stands there staring at her feet, the video tape in her hand!

"Well, hello Sandy, to what do I owe this visit." I played this in my mind a million times but now that it is happening my mind is shoved to the background and you know who takes over. My cock twitches a couple of times in anticipation of her next move, my balls are drawing up. Sandy looks up, tears streaming down her face. She wipes them away with her free hand, her other hand clutching the tape to her breasts. You can see that if she put makeup on this morning that she has cried it off. This beauty doesn't need makeup. I open the door inviting her in. She looks around to see if any of the neighbors are watching. Reluctantly she steps inside. I close the door behind her. You could almost hear her blood run cold as I shut the door. She just stands there.

"So what do you think of my camera work?" She starts to cry out loud now. "How did you get this? Where did you…? She looks at the TV, the video playing. "Why did you…? You followed me didn't you, you bastard?" I shake my head yes. Through her sobs she asks. "What do you want, I don't have a lot of money. What do you want? And turn that damn thing off!" I walk to the couch, take a seat and turn the TV off. I was glad now that I had decided on an early morning shower instead of waiting as would be my usual routine. I wish I hadn't beat off though. As a matter of fact I had taken early showers for the past several days just in case this happened. I even turned the shower off a couple of times thinking I had heard the door bell.

Now I sit on my couch with this little caught bitch standing in my living room one hand clutching her video the other hand covering her face. She is wearing a tshirt, shorts and sandals. "Strip Sandy!" Her crying just gets louder and wilder at this. "NOooooo! You son-of-a-bitch! NO WAY! No way!" She glares at me now through gritted teeth and fiery red wet eyes. It is hard to tell they are blue. She clutches both arms around her chest as if she is standing in front of me naked. She backs against the door. She starts to turn to leave. "Oh, Sandy, could you take this to Larry for me, or I can just mail it whatever fits your schedule?" She stops dead in her tracks. "The mailman will be by in, oh, thirty or forty minutes. I can wait and give it to him if it is an inconvenience for you." She looks over her shoulder at the package in my hand. I hold it so she can see the name and address in large black felt tip marker. Her right hand rises to cover her mouth, her eyes widened to twice their normal size, the tears begin again. She cries so hard her tears stream down her cheeks and fall to the floor. She leans her head back against the door and just says "no".

She crumples to the floor and just sits there. I don't know what to do next but I am getting fired up for sure watching this little bitch squirm. "Sandy, come here honey." She just sits there, her head ducked shaking no. "Sandy, come here." I wave Larry's package. She slowly crawls to her knees but falls back down leaning toward me on her outstretched arms and begs. "Please! David please don't to do this to me!" Wow, she actually called me by name. "Sandy, get naked and come here."

"NoooOOOOOOO!!!!!!! You son-of-a-bitch, NOOOOOOOoooooo! PLEASE, please, David no, no, please don't do this TO ME, pleaaaase!" She sounded like a little girl begging her daddy not to spank her. Spank her, hmmm I liked that thought, maybe later. She drops her head and her tears hit the wooden floor leaving dark spots where they land. She leans back against the wall looking like a drunken lush, rolling her head from side to side, begging with her eyes for me to end this torture right here and now. She looks so sexy with her gorgeous hair stuck to her face by her sweat and tears. She gently and as lady-like as possible wipes her nose on her shirt.

"Strip Sandy." My voice is calm but determined. She just shakes her tear soaked face, no. "Strip Sandy," Her arms drop to her side, the video still clutched in her right hand. "Sandy, strip." She moves up on to all fours now and gets to her feet. Her body is heaving with her sighs and cries. She turns to the wall and brings her hands around to her sides and slowly lifts her shirt. My heart beats faster and my cock starts to swell as her soft white delicate flesh comes to view. She stops when her shirt is just at the white of her bra. She hesitates for several seconds. "Sandy, I am waiting." She reaches up sliding the shirt up her arms and over her head. Her hair falls out of her shirt and down her back. She drops her shirt and the video tape, the tape lands with a cracking thud.

"Take your bra off." Slowly her hands disappear and the straps of her bra slide down her shoulders. She slides it to her waist and pulls the back to the front. The cups lay down on the sway of her back touching her awesome firm ass. Her bra comes undone and falls to join the shirt and tape in the floor. Sandy pulls her arms to her sides trying to cover up all she can.

"Now the shorts." The anticipation and excitement are growing in me like a fire getting started. The flames are jumping higher and higher with each passing minute. Sandy just stands there, her crying back to full volume, her head falls backwards. As her elbows part from her sides my eyes lock on her denim shorts. I hear the snap pop, slowly she lowers the zipper. That sound is undeniable. My cock is getting so hard I can barely stand it. But I wouldn't rush this for all the money in the world.