Caught You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers

Erin leaned in and kissed my cheek, held my head with one of her hands and turned me to face her before she kissed me. I was hard long before our lips parted. She just looked down at my pants and spotted the bulge, before she kissed me once more and got out of the car. I wound the window down and she leaned in.

"I look forward to tomorrow evening and I will free up next weekend. I don't want you to think I'm easy which is why I made it next weekend."

My view from the car as she swayed into her apartment block kept me hard. The tingle she left on my lips made me feel like my dick was going to rip its own way out my pants. With a shake of my head I drove away with no more thoughts in my head than the need for a really cold shower.

*******

The show was a great success and I could see why tickets were so difficult to get hold of. Erin chose the restaurant, a small Italian family owned place with small alcoves that people could eat and talk in semi private surroundings. It was here that Erin told me more about herself. She was twenty eight, two years younger than me. Erin was one of three sisters and a brother. She was a straight A student all through college and with the help of family connections she got onto the paper she works for now. She was at pains to explain to me that family connections got her in the door, her own hard work got her what she called her dream job.

I admitted to her that Melanie had come into the office one day and dropped the paper onto the desk folded to her music comments page. Erin blushed and let me know in no uncertain terms that she hated the picture on that page. As the days slipped into weeks we both found ourselves knowing more about each other, the clock on my office wall started to seem like my jailer as it would slowly wind down the time before I once again met with Erin. Even Melanie picked up on what was going on and decided to push things along.

The clock had just crawled past three thirty when Melanie wandered into my office with two cups of coffee in her hands and sat in the chair across from me. The coffee was a rather large hint, but she didn't say anything until I had looked up from the figures I was working on and put my reading glasses down. That was when she pushed the coffee across the table at me and smiled.

"You're going to need this because were going to be having one of those talks."

Toying with her was one of my favorite past times, so I said, "Is this the conversation a boss has with his employee telling her what a waste of space she is and go pick up her final pay check from personnel?"

In this office sometimes timing is everything. Poor Melanie had just placed her coffee cup to her lips to drink from it and to collect her thoughts before she heard my words, spitting her coffee back into her cup and quickly having to wipe drops of coffee from her chin as well. Her laugh and often unwanted but sound advice reminded me why I liked her so much and trusted her with running this office. She couldn't help but retaliate of course, also reminding me that she had introduced me to some of her cousins who just happened to have names like Vinnie and Mario and would I like a couple of violin cases dumped on the table and the contents there in shown to me.

"Look Boss, we both know you like her so what's the problem? You've done the dating thing so it's obvious even to me that the poor girl likes you too which I'm still finding hard to grasp but there it is. Damn it Daniel quit with the sashaying around, sit her down if you have to. I'm sure she's just feeling the same as you so tell her, do something before you both blow this, whatever this is."

*******

"Yes there..... Oh fuck Daniel I'm cumming."

Her back arched and Erin's body seemed to turn into a furnace as her orgasm stole her body from her and proceeded to try and rip my cock off me so that it could keep it exactly where it was. The muscles of Erin's pussy seemed to run up and down my cock like waves pulling every last drop of cum out of me. With one final thrust I pushed as much of me into her as I could, she in turn wrapped her legs around me, locking me into her soaked pussy.

We had been going at it for close to an hour now and I was way beyond done but Erin was insatiable. My cock responded to her like a trained puppy to its master. Finally done I simply slumped forward onto Erin, feeling so light headed I didn't realize I had just placed my whole body weight on top of her. It was only when she moved her legs between mine to lessen the weight upon her that I realized. My hands went either side of her to lift me off of her when her arms went around my neck to stop me.

"Just a moment longer Daniel and then you can go."

Even with the fog of fucking this stunning woman for the last hour didn't stop those words not only sinking home but driving itself into my brain. There to rest and feed.

Erin started to once again move so I lifted myself from her and watched for a moment. She rose up with me, grabbed my head and kissed me, moaning in protest as my now empty and deflated cock slipped out of her. We showered and although she kept looking I had to remind her that I was only human and even I had to recharge. Erin shrugged and smiled as we washed each other down telling me that I couldn't blame a girl for hoping. Maybe I was caught up in the moment, after all this stunning lady had practically kept me hard for so long that evening, but the look of clear disappointment in her eyes as she finally shrugged her shoulders and we went back to washing each other wasn't missed.

The next week was almost a Groundhog Day version of that first night. Erin even refused an evening at the theatre saying that we had plenty of catching up to do and dragging my body out her bed to go home was becoming harder and harder to do. Although Erin was real subtle about it, she refused to let me sleep over. She was incredibly believable of course and at first I put it down to wanting her personal space, and then the excuses came out one by one almost on a roster.

She needed to get to work early in the morning, an appointment she couldn't miss and me being there would be tantamount to missing it because she wouldn't be able to pass up making love again. Even stomach cramps and approaching time of the month got added to the endless list of nothing more than excuses that once we were done and showered, it was time to leave. I had even talked to her about coming back to my place for the weekend, which was rebuffed straight away.

Why didn't I pick up on it? Simple, love is blind and even the smartest of us go dumb real quick when you have someone like Erin in your life. Put a business competitor in front of me and I could tell he was lying because his lips were moving, the same could never be said about Erin. When she would look at me and reel off one of those excuses she did it with a smile that melted my heart and I fell for her line once again until the next morning when I woke in my own bed once again alone and pissed with her for doing it and myself for not picking up on it and not doing anything about it.

*******

The weeks became months and I had noticed that we seemed to be playing by Erin's rules and at the beginning, although I was ok with it, hell I was even making excuses for her. Now it started to get to me. Our days out were just something else, her and Jo-Anne became fast friends and at the cookouts she chipped in almost instantly when we got there. To my family she was a catch, it wasn't difficult to see some of my cousins had a sweet spot for her as well. Even when we went out on other dates we hugged kissed and did all the things that new couples did, if I ever looked at my arm I would always see Erin attached to it.

We talked endlessly about our pasts, never stopped talking about the present and tentatively about our future. Funnily enough, it was Melanie that lit the fuse to our destruction, although it was never her fault, she was simply doing her job.

"Boss, Jason over in Houston just had a car accident, nothing life threatening but he's going to be in hospital and then convalescents for close to a month. Andy is still on vacation and won't be back for another ten days. The merchant deal still needs to be sorted and it looks like your going to be it."

She was right of course. Still being single and owning the company does mean that when these hiccups do happen it's me that gets to be the fireman and put out the blaze. I phoned Erin and let her know what was going on. She wasn't pleased but she had no choice in the matter, she herself was going to be out of town for two of those days anyway.

I had long ago finished ticking off my own to do list and even sitting looking out of the office window at the skyline beyond became predictable. I suppose when you have time on your hands your mind tends to wander. The merchant deal was signed without a hitch, the Houston office went from mild panic to the boss is in the office so all is well and Andy was grateful that he wasn't ordered home to cover and still had a marriage because he wasn't forced to choose between the two.

But that still left me looking out the window of the big office from time to time letting my mind wander over Erin and me. Knowing what you are going to do and actually doing it is the hardest part. Even when the plane landed my mind was still in turmoil over everything, finally deciding it is good to talk. I phoned Erin and set up a date for that evening.

*******

"You want me to change, to be something you want me to be?"

Her face was a mask, it was her eyes that gave her away. Pure hatred, she was so angry and I understood that.

"No Erin. I'm simply telling you I can't be what you want me to be. It's not in my nature."

Erin snorted, stood up and started to pace the room.

"You could have fooled me. You seem to have been ok with it these last two months."

There seemed little choice in the matter, I had to be totally honest with her and finally with myself. With a sigh I rose from my seat and headed for the door. Erin simply stood and watched me, her face still so hard to read, her eyes as defiant as ever.

With my hand on the door I turned and said. "When you sat down next to me that first day at the restaurant and as the days turned into weeks, I fell in love with you. That will never change you will always have a place in my heart. But what you call sexual gratification simply isn't in me, I hoped for both our sakes that we would find a balance."

I had to stop to draw breath. Erin moved back to her seat and leaned against it, her eyes never leaving me.

Shrugging my shoulders I simply continued. "It seemed the only balance you wanted was what we have now. Have you ever noticed Erin Catherine Riley that the only time you show me any real tenderness is when you have your clothes on."

I watched for a moment as she seemed to run our past in her mind, slowly the realization of what I had just said dawned on her and on a couple of occasions her mouth opened to say something. To dispute what I had said perhaps, although I never found out because once again it would close. Finally her head dropped to look at the carpet, her shoulders slumped slightly in there own silent defeat of my observation. My hand gripped the door handle more firmly and the door opened. I let myself out.

*******

Work was my only real escape, the travel that came with it now a blessing. I still read about Erin in the gossip columns of the national's. It was two months later while I was in Houston holed up in my hotel room for the evening, buried in paperwork and to be honest showing no real interest in it that I turned the TV on. I watched some awards ceremony from my room as she came to the stage to receive an award looking as stunning as ever, even catching myself mildly clapping along with the audience for her acceptance speech. She admitted that she needed some time away and was taking a break for a month.

It was just as I turned the TV off that there was a knock at the door. It was Erin's smile that held me there, staring at her for so long that she had to ask if she could come in. Even stammering an apology didn't seem enough. It took me even longer to explain why I was staring at her.

Erin smiled, tilted her head ever so slightly before holding out her hand to touch my face before saying. "That show was recorded five days ago. It's taken me this long to track you down."

Even holding her hand to my cheek and feeling her warmth spread itself to my very core. I had to know.

"Why are you here Erin and how did you find me?"

The smile came first before she walked over to the bed and sat on it. I was still being cautious about all this so I picked the seat facing her.

Erin's eyes shone and her smile grew even bigger than before saying, "Do I scare you that much? Has what I done to us become so broken that you can't even sit on a bed with me?"

That was a question I simply didn't know the answer to. All I knew was that I still loved her, when she touched me my heart melted and I knew I was toast. I had spent weeks burying myself in work trying to get over her and all it took was for her to touch me once again and all those feeling came flooding back, keeping my distance from her was my only defense at the moment, sitting on a bed with her would be suicide and I knew it. Just shrugging my shoulders and watching her was about the bravest thing I could think of doing.

For a moment her smile faltered and then came back. "That bitch of a secretary of yours."

Erin laughed, she seemed to be remembering something and then smiled again before telling me that she had spent half a day waiting for Melanie to come out of the office so she could find some way to accidently bump into her and talk about old times. She had caught up with her at the diner on the corner and even went into the whole act. It seems Melanie made sure she got fed first before asking Erin when she was going to ask about me and how long did she want her to hold out so it looked like she genuinely didn't know she was being set up to give up where you are. Now I laughed.

She quickly looked at me and said. "You didn't get off too lightly either. Melanie said that the only reason she was going to rat you out was because she was getting a backache from carrying both you and the company while you moped around being worse than useless."

I suppose that should have hurt. But that was my best friend looking out for me as she does so very well.

"It still leaves me with my first question Erin, why are you here?"

Her look was so intense I could almost feel myself being once again drawn to her. Damn she was so beautiful. After a moment she patted the space next to her.

"I want you back in my life. What you said hurt me, but it was only in the cold light of day I realized that everything you said was right and I don't hurt anymore. But it still leaves us apart and I don't want that. Please help me fix us."

My heart hurt, Erin was close to tears as well. Even I started to mist up.

Finally sighing before I said, "I can't go back to what we had..."

Erin was vigorously shaking her head. "No you have to listen to me. I don't want us to do that, if you let me back in your life it will be as equals in everything."

I was skeptical and she could see that.

Her smile came back. "I mean it, Daniel. For too long now I have got my own way in everything I do and it was only after you left me that I noticed getting my own way didn't get me you. I need you back in my life. Please Daniel."

My heart said yes, my head wanted something else. But every time I looked into those tear filled eyes so full of hope that I would agree to us trying again I knew she meant it all. Once again she patted the space on the bed next to her, a weak smile danced across her lips before they once again mouthed the word 'please'. A word that passed the distance between us and embedded itself into my soul, I was once again lost to this woman and I think she knew it. But that still left me with wanting to make her fully understand.

"Erin I left because you wanted to call the shots on everything in our relationship, yes I want you back in my life but not at any cost, we have to do this right this time. I found the courage to leave you once, don't think for a moment that if you resort to past form I won't leave you again and stay left."

She didn't even think about it, just nodded her head once and stood up. Her smile, growing ever more beautiful as she did, causing those freckles to almost dance across her cheeks. Her dress came off first becoming a puddle of cloth around her feet, her bra quickly followed as she kicked her shoes off.

"Erin stop."

Her hands were already halfway to her panties when she froze. She was afraid I had changed my mind.

"Equals in everything Erin?"

She nodded her head, her hands had not moved.

"Then why have you striped down to nothing and I'm still dressed, and why do you assume that we would be having sex?"

I was sunk the second I saw that grin of hers. She was up to mischief and planned to make me pay for giving her a panic attack. Her hands once again went to her panties and dropped them to the floor and then sat back on the bed.

"You see the trouble is Daniel, is this."

Erin had rested her leg on the bed, her shaven pussy totally exposed to me from where I was sitting, and the blood rushing to my cock letting me know she was going all out to get me back. She ran her hand up and down her pussy once and then rested her hand on her thigh.

"The day you left was the day I stopped having sex and you know how much I enjoy sex Daniel."

Her hand again rubbed her pussy, before once again resting on her thigh.

"I didn't need any distractions while I thought about us and what I had done to us. I knew I needed to fix us and the only man I wanted to make love to was you. So you see Daniel nobody or thing has got into this since you left me."

Her other hand had pulled a pillow over to her side of the bed and she rested on it. Her pussy changing angle and her lips parting slightly, even more exposed to me.

"The trouble is Daniel I think it's been too long and it's healed over."

Once again her hand moved to her pussy, her other hand rested next to it and her fingers held her pussy lips, slowly pulling them apart, exposing her most inner self to me.

"See Daniel I can barely do this it's healed over so much and all thoughts of even doing this are long gone."

One hand held her pussy lips apart while her fingers started rubbing her clit. I just sat mesmerized, watching this display from Erin, I'm sure my mouth was hanging open.

"You see Daniel. It's been that long since I've had sex that my little lady has retired, she doesn't even want to peak out from her own hiding place any more."

What she was saying was an out and out lie of course. Blood had totally engorged her clit, her fingers were soaked as she rubbed two of them along it. Even the few seconds I used to pry my eyes away from what she was doing, my eyes traveled up that body of hers, the totally clean shaven pussy now minus the small strip of hair that she swore would always be there. The flat stomach quickly moving in and out as Erin took small breaths to hold back from getting too excited.

Although the thick eraser size nipples on her C-cup breasts were telling me she was failing in her effort to do just that. Her body gave her away and the flush of her cheeks simply confirmed it. Erin's brown eyes just screamed sex. Her neck now joined in with that healthy flush, as did the top half of her chest, her nipples were solid. Oh yes, she had me hooked on what she was doing and she knew it.

As Erin spoke and the huskiness of her voice finally betrayed her, it amused me she could still keep a straight face when she said. "I can't even taste myself anymore Daniel. Look it's all dry and unused down there."

markelly
markelly
2,570 Followers