Caution!

Story Info
An almost unwilling bar encounter.
3.5k words
3.89
42.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm. I think this is the place." Julie groaned as she pulled into the poorly lit parking lot. She was immediately struck with a sense that she may have arrived at the wrong bar. Her intention was to meet two of her girlfriends for a few evening-ending drinks before heading home. She had already been out for 5 hours with co-workers for a celebration of a large sale by her department. Past tipsy, a bit tired, and already dealing with her aching pussy's craving for her husbands cock, she threw caution to the wind and entered the bar.

She had spoken to her friend Karen as she left the party, sure that she had known the bar Karen spoke about when she mentioned where "the girls" were ending the night. But, as Julie walked through the doorway, all eyes were immediately upon her, all male eyes. Karen, Jackie, and Janey were nowhere to be seen.

"Well, I must have beaten them here." She thought. She quickly scanned the room for a booth and found one, just past the pool table, in the back corner of the small, dingy room. Just as she sat down, back to the wall, facing the doorway in anticipating of her friend's arrival, the only other female in the bar approached to take her order. Without thought she ordered a tall beer and, as the barmaid walked away, retrieved her phone to call Karen.

"Damnit!" She exclaimed as the call failed to go through. She tilted the phone toward the dim light emitting from the area of the bar and slammed the cover closed as she realized she had no phone signal. Dropping the phone back into her purse, she pulled out her wallet and had the money ready as the barmaid delivered her drink.

"Are you waiting for someone, Honey?" The barmaid asked. The tone in her voice clearly indicated that she hoped Julie was not alone.

"Oh, Yes. They are just running late I guess." Julie smiled.

"Ok then. Well, if you need anything else, just wave." The barmaid trotted back behind the counter and continued her seemingly endless production of drinks for the thirty or so men sitting at the bar.

Slowly, Julie sipped her drink and frequently glanced at the doorway, anxious to see a familiar face entering. Between frantic looks every time the door opened, Julie alternated between watching the baseball game playing on the television suspended in the corner and taking glances at the assortment of men who all seemed to be well known by the barmaid. Most of the men appeared to be your "average Joe." Construction workers, City workers, and possibly a car salesman seemed to be the norm. Julie caught more than a couple of them checking her out, trying to be inconspicuous. Then, as if remembering, Julie glanced down at her cleavage. She had worn a loose white blouse that was open down to the latch of her bra, revealing the round, soft curves of her heavy breasts.

Julie, although very pretty, was overweight and often seemed to "over-do-it" when trying to dress sexy for an evening out on the town. She suddenly became very self-conscious about her cleavage and gave a tug on the open neck of her shirt to conceal more of herself.

When forty-five minutes had passed, Julie sank into the realization that her friends were not coming. After determining that it was getting too late and she should go home, she grabbed her purse, slid out of the booth, and headed to the women's restroom to relieve herself before the drive home.

As she pushed back the door into the restroom, She was immediately struck by how clean it was. "After all,.." she decided, "..Probably not too many female visitors in a place like this." Wanting to hurry, Julie didn't bother latching the stall door before she raised her skirt, bunching it up around her hips, slid her panties down to her knees and sat down on the toilet seat. As the soft, "Tinkle" of her urine echoed against the walls, she heard the restroom door open and close with mild thud. Julie dabbed at her pussy with a wad of tissue, stood, slid her panties back into place, dropped the hem of her skirt, and flushed the toilet by raising her foot and stepping on the handle. As she pulled on the door-latch to open the inward swinging door, it opened with more force than she expected, which startled her and caused her to jump backward with a slight gasp.

Julie's gasp turned to a yelp as she realized a man was standing on the other side of the stall door. His hand was still against the outside of the door, having pushed it in, holding it against the stall wall. His mouth was parted in a grin, but his eyes struck Julie as evil.

"What are you doing in here?" Julie yelled at the man. "Get out of my way, you freak!" She tried to get past the man, but was stopped by his right arm as it reached down and grabbed her around her waist. He pulled her into him, her face just below his shoulder. Julie could smell the booze on his breath and the odor of cigarette smoke on his shirt. She quickly pushed against him with her hand and forced her left leg around his, trying to force him off balance enough to get through. Her attempt did not work.

"Where you going, Sweetie? You should stick around. The party hasn't started yet." The man half giggled, still holding her in place with his strong arm. His face moved toward her as he glared down her shirt, admiring her now heaving chest.

"Let go of me, you Fucker!" Julie's scream was muffled when the man's other hand came down over her mouth, smothering her voice.

Julie continued to struggle against the man, although he seemed to get more enjoyment out of the situation the more she tried to escape. As her eyes frantically scanned the room looking for a means of escape, she again attempted to scream, but to no avail. Just beyond the stalls stood two other men, both equal in size to the man she now fought against. They both stood there with glaring eyes and expectant smirks, one of them caressing his crotch. Before the shock of realizing there were now three men preventing her escape wore off, Julie was dragged out of the stall and into the more open area of the counter-top and sinks. The first man's hand was still covering her mouth, even though she tried her best to sink her teeth into the thick flesh. He seemed to find her attempts at biting humorous.

"Wow, we got a feisty one here." He laughed, causing the other men to join in with their own chuckles. "Don't worry, Baby. We won't hurt ya." He paused as he looked at the other men. "At least not the way you think." He then pushed Julie toward the other two men who responded by grabbing her just before she caught enough footing to run for the exit.

The two men fought against Julie's flailing arms and kicking legs until they were able to pick her up off her feet and push her up onto the counter-top. One man held his right hand over her mouth and had a handful of her dark, curly hair in his left fist. His pulling caused Julie's neck to stretch and arch back, forcing her to look straight up at the ceiling. The man on her other side tried his best to keep both of Julie's arms pinned against her torso, one in front, and one painfully behind her. Julie's frantic and powerful kicks at the abdomen of her first assailant as he approached her legs seemed to have no effect. She continued to kick until the man covering her mouth quickly pulled his hand back and slapped her across the face. He then quickly re-covered her mouth and jerked harder on her hair.

Taking advantage of Julie's pause, her initial attacker quickly grabbed at her skirt and pulled roughly, dragging it down her legs, letting it fall to the ground. As he reached for her panties, Julie again began struggling. This time, the man who had slapped her, grabbed her by the throat and squeezed until Julie emitted a gurgle sound, then loosened his grip, allowing her to breath. She immediately stopped kicking at the man between her knees, realizing her air could be cut off at any time. With her apparent submission in hand, the man continued by grabbing Julie's panties in both hands and, without even attempting to pull them down, ripped them apart, nearly tearing them completely off of her body. Julie began struggling again, but was stopped by the increased pressure on her throat.

The third man who was holding her arms took a chance by releasing his grip with one hand and began groping Julie's breasts through her shirt. As he realized she wasn't going to strike him, out of fear of being strangled, he released the other arm and used both of his hands to unbutton the blouse, pulling it to her sides, fully exposing her torso. He then seemed to struggle with the front closure of Julie's bra and, becoming frustrated, roughly pulled the bra up and over her tits leaving the bra intact, but revealing Julie's massive breasts. Quickly he began massaging her tits, squeezing them in his calloused, hard hands, causing Julie to squirm in discomfort. He pinched her nipples hard, causing Julie to attempt a squeal, but it did not emerge from her dry, sore throat.

The sensation of having her nipples pinched so roughly caused a mixture of emotion for Julie. He mind was screaming, "Get these pigs off of me! Let me go!" But, her pussy became moist from the stimulation. She fought off the feeling by reminding herself that the man in front of her intended to rape her. The thought caused her to again panic and fight. She reached up and clawed at the face of the man tugging on her tits. He jumped backward trying to avoid her blows, but was not completely successful. Julie's left hand came across his face leaving bright, red streaks where her fingernails had raked down his forehead, across his nose, and down his chin. He yelped in pain, but came right back at her, again grabbing her arms and holding them down.

"All right, Bitch. We were gonna be nice, but if you wanna play rough, we'll do it that way." Growled Julie's first attacker. He quickly forced himself between her thighs, pulling down his pants as the second man increased the pressure on Julie's throat, but released his grip on her hair.

With her head now free to move, Julie looked down at the man as he was pulling his underwear down to his thighs. Panic was overtaking her as her mind could find now way to prevent the seemingly inevitable next step. Julie's eyes widened as the man's cock was exposed and dangled in front of him. His cock was very thick and looked more like the end of a baseball bat as it moved closer to her opening. The man who had previously been pulling Julie's hair was now pinching her nipples very hard. Try as she might, Julie could not prevent her juices from flowing as her breasts spoke to her cunt.

The man placed the head of his cock against Julie's now moistened pussy. He paid no attention to her squirming, or sobs, as he slowly pushed an inch of his meat into her. Julie tried to cry out, both out of anger and out of pain, but her body could not muster the energy. A low groan escaped her lips as her pussy spread wide with the head of his cock. She had never felt anything as thick inside her and her body could not process the confusion of knowing it should fight to keep it out, while at the same time having a sick, sexual curiosity of feeling its girth.

Then, suddenly, and with one fast shove, the man buried his cock in Julie's pussy, completely filling her hole, stretching it to its maximum, painfully driving to her depths. Julie's body shuddered in pain, but her pussy responded by increasing its flow of lubricating juices. He pushed his pelvis against Julie's, smashing her clitoris between them. He held there for only a second before pulling nearly completely out of her and shoving into her hard, again smashing her clit. Julie's sobs increased as she loathed what was happening to her. Her feeling of helplessness was something she had never felt in the past. Tears ran down Julie's cheeks as she felt her body responding to the invasion. Fear and panic over-took her as she felt her pussy throb and cream from the stimulation. Her eyes widened as she realized she was about to cum.

With the third thrust of the man's cock, Julie's body was no longer listening to her mind. Her pussy had taken on a life of its own and was preparing her for orgasm, whether she wanted to cum, or not. As he sank to her depths with the fifth thrust, himself groaning as he approached orgasm, Julie came with a splash of cum that shot out between her tightly stretched flesh and the man's shaft, soaking his thick, curly pubic hair. The sensation must have been unexpected, because this seemed to force the man to shoot his own load, hot, thick, and sticky, deep into Julie's pussy. Julie felt the heat as it splashed against the back of her walls in heavy streams. He came so heavily that Julie could feel the mixture of their juices streaming out of her pussy, down the crack of her ass, and onto the counter-top. Her body nearly collapsed as her orgasm receded, causing the two other men to release their firm grips.

The man trapped inside of her shook his head as if forcing away a bad dream, then slowly pulled back, removing his cock from her. His movement caused a slurping sound to emit from her cunt as the cum sloshed between their flesh.

Julie could neither speak, nor move when he finished. She was wracked with pain, exhausted from her exertion, and satiated from her massive orgasm. Her motionless body laid there, legs spread, cum oozing from her pussy, but her mind was not present. She had slipped into semi-consciousness. She barely moaned when the second man shoved his cock into her. Her pussy was so soaked with lubrication and cum that he entered her almost without her feeling it. His cock made fast, long strokes as it entered her over and over again, bringing her body back to life. Without her mind participating, her body again began to build to orgasm from the sensation of being fucked. Just before he came, Julie began moving her hips against his thrusts, driving him deeper into her in a subconscious effort to bring her once more over the edge. She came again just before she felt his load enter her, dumping out into the already heavy pool within her depths. He exited as soon as he finished; leaving her sweaty, gasping body sprawled across the counter.

After a moment Julie realized she was expecting more. The third man had not moved toward her when the second man finished. She wondered if her ordeal was over. She wondered what would happen next. Would they simply leave and let her escape? Would they rape her again? Would they kill her? She was drained to the point that she thought she could resist no more. She could be taken by anyone now. She felt used and thrown away. How could they do that? How could they just fuck her and leave her there, panting, dripping? Julie couldn't answer her own questions, so she spoke for the first time in what seemed to be ages.

"So, what now? Why aren't you fucking me?" She directed her stare at the third man. He was rubbing his cock through his jeans, but making no move to approach her.

"I'm not into sloppy thirds." He answered with an ugly smirk.

"What's wrong? I'm good enough for your friends, but not you? I guess you are better than they are?" Julie asked rhetorically. "Or maybe you just have a small cock and you're embarrassed to stick it in me?" Her insult was intentional in more ways than one. First, to shame one of the men who had shamed her. Second, to force him to fuck her. Her body, although battered and exhausted, still needed more. If he didn't feel like fucking her, she would humiliate him.

"Oh yeah, sure, cunt. That's it." He chuckled. "I just prefer my pussy a little less messy."

"Fine. If you aren't man enough to fuck me, I guess you should go get some more guys from the bar to finish me off. I'm still hungry." Julie was shocked that she had both said it, and meant it.

"Fuck. You really are a sick slut, you know that?" The man offered.

"Ok, well.... How about you fuck my ass instead? Yours can be the only cum in that hole." Julie slid off the counter and turned her back to him, raising her hips into the air. Her ample, round ass glistened with sweat and cum as she reached back with her hands and spread her cheeks. "Come on. Shove your cock in my ass. See if you are man enough to make me cum with your cock up my ass."

Without other words, the third man pulled his cock from his pants and approached her waiting body. He attempted to guide his cock into her, but missed on the first attempt. Julie reached behind, grabbed his shaft, and after rubbing his head against her pussy to gather some lubricant, placed the head of his cock against her opening. She gently pulled him toward her, coaxing him to thrust. As he pushed into her she gasped and moaned. Although she occasionally enjoyed anal sex, it was rare that she did it and his cock spread her tight opening a little too roughly. Strangely her body responded, relaxing her muscles, allowing his violation of her. She reached back farther trying to pull him into her. Slowly he slid his entire shaft down her asshole.

"Yes. That's it. All the way. Deep. I like it deep in my ass." She whispered hoarsely. "Now fuck me, you piece of shit. Fuck me like the whore you wanted me to be. Fuck me hard with that pathetic cock." Julie wanted him to hurt her. She did not understand why, but she knew that insulting him was the best way of getting what she wanted.

"Fuck you, whore. Fuck you!" He groaned as he started thrusting. As quickly as his hips would move he drove into her, as deep as his shaft would go. "Yeah, fuck you! Fuck you. Fuck you. Fuck you!"

Julie began driving her hips backward to meet his thrusts. His dangling balls rammed against her clit and pussy making sticky, slapping sounds as they did so. The added stimulation was exactly what Julie needed. Her cunt began to get hot and her juices were again flowing out of her, running down her inner thigh in steady streams. The throbbing cock in her aching ass also caused her orgasm to build.

"Yes. Yes. You are doing it. You're gonna make me cum, you piece of shit. Your whore is gonna cum for you. Yes! Fucking my asshole is making me cum!" Julie was shocked by the vulgar words leaving her throat, but by this time she didn't care. She was cumming and that was all that mattered to her. With a loud moan she shot her cum from her pussy, spraying it against the man's thighs as he thrust ever harder into her ass.

He came with his cock in her depths. The cum was hot and caused Julie to squeal slightly as it was deposited. She shuddered again with a small orgasm as she felt his cock quiver and throb inside her ass. Then he quickly pulled out of her.

Before Julie could compose herself and turn around, all three men were gone. Quickly she buttoned her blouse, pulled off her torn panties and threw them into the trash bin, and pulled on her badly wrinkled skirt. Taming her hair as best she could with the help of the mirror, she began checking her neck for marks. Remarkably, there was some redness, but nothing more. Julie slipped out the door and noticed a fire exit at the end of the hall. She hurried through it and left the bar. Determined not only to stay in control, but also to keep her experience a secret from her husband, friends, and the authorities. Julie could only rationalize it in her mind.

"How do you tell someone about something like that? How do you tell someone you enjoyed it?"