Cautious Smiles Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your shirt, " he instructed Chloe as she laid there smiling at him knowing that she would soon be fulfilled. Sitting up, she did as instructed.

"Now sweet girl," Alex said with a slight grin, "suck my cock." Chloe was glowing because he was demanding her to perform acts on him. That she could handle. Sliding her ass to the very edge of the bed she smiled up at him before moving her hand up to grab his cock.

"No hands," Alex snapped at her as she looked at him with her wide brown eyes. Chloe slowly guided her lips to the tip of his cock. Caressing and licking softly before beginning to suck on the head.

"That's my good girl, " he said with a smirk as he placed his hands on the back of her head. He pulled Chloe's head toward his cock, slipping himself further into her mouth. Gradually he started fucking her mouth making slight moans as he filled her. Chloe's tongue lashing against the head as he entered her. His head back he began to get more excited when he thought of fantasies he had about her. Alex had yet try to push her buttons to see where all she would go sexually with him. He could imagine in his mind he could go pretty far with her, but didn't know if she was ready for this kind of treatment.

"Enough," Alex stated as he pulled himself out of her puckered mouth. Now what to do with her.

12