Cautious Wife's Hand Job Cum Fest

Story Info
She'd indulge his fantasy, but only within her limits!
2.6k words
4.38
78.7k
90
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dr13bone
dr13bone
1,530 Followers

I knew for many years my husband had a fetish, or you might say an obsession, with interracial sex. More importantly with me performing it. Like many other wives out there I felt it was cheating and would not do it, but I also recognized an escape valve of some sorts was needed; especially if I wanted to maintain a happy marriage. So I'd tell him stories of me and my "black lovers," I even bought a large black dildo to play with when acting these tales of lust out for him.

Things were going great for a few years until he reached his fortieth birthday, and then he started to fall into a deep blue funk. I was a bit worried to say the least. Men when they hit this milestone could do many dumb things, buy a new car, quit their jobs to become an artist; or worse yet, find another woman half their age, one who might do anything for him just to get their hooks into him.

Not to say I was a prude, but I belonged to my husband, and I was not going to have another man inside of me. But then again I questioned whether a hand job would be such a big deal? It might just add spice to our marriage with little real risk. But there was another big hurdle to overcome: I did not want the guy I would be doing this service for knowing who I was or where we lived. Then a few weeks later half of the solution presented itself to me. I saw a strange set of keys on the table. I asked my husband whose they were. He told me he said he would keep an eye on his friends' apartment while they were out of town for two weeks. Feed the cat, water the plants, get the mail. How nice of him. Could I really make a man like this suffer? I knew my time table had been moved up.

I approached him carefully not knowing how he might react to my offer. "Honey, you know how you have had that fantasy of me with a black man?" Instantly I could see the funk start to fade. "Well the birthday gift I had bought for you a few months back and now is in the closet kind of sucked. (It really did). So I was thinking, while I won't go all the way, would you like to see me jerk off a black guy?" I could see how excited he was getting.

I told him the ground rules, it would have to be at his friend's apartment, the guy must not know where we live, he would have to find the guy; and that I would wear a leather bondage mask to conceal my identity. "And lastly," I said smiling and pausing for effect; "the guy had better be hung like a horse." He almost happily fainted at my last comment.

My husband quickly found a guy at a branch of the gym he had occasionally worked out at. The guy had seen me pick him up once before and thought I was hot. I bought the bondage mask at an adult novelties shop across town. It had the eye, mouth, and nostril holes but otherwise covered my whole face. That problem solved I thought of what to wear. After looking through all my sexy stuff it hit me in a flash. I'd wear one of my work dresses and let the guy blow his load all over it, there was something so sexy about the whole idea; despite myself I started to get turned on. I chose the blue one, which hugged my tits a bit too tightly, not that my husband ever complained.

The day of the big event we went to the apartment, I had a glass of wine to take the edge off of my nerves, then I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out he was a bit surprised but in a happy way.

The intercom all too soon rang and my husband buzzed him up; he asked me if I was sure of this and I told him yes. We had agreed he may even film it as long as the guy said it was okay. All too quickly the doorbell rang. I had butterflies in my stomach; but I knew it was too late to back out now. My husband let him in. I was struck immediately at how handsome he was, I was expecting someone, oh I don't know, more thuggish, like a typical rap star. He was about half a foot taller than my husband and was much more buff (sorry honey but that is the truth).

He did not seem to be taken aback by my appearance, I started to think the leather mask was silly, but if photos and video were to be taken, you never know where they might accidentally wind up at, and I had no intention of losing my job in the future over them.

We all had a beer to get through those first few awkward moments; then my husband sat down in a chair and the guy walked up to me. "Are you sure you understand my boundaries?" I asked him. He said he was cool with them. I did not know where or how to start, fortunately he did. He stepped closer to me and asked me if I was ready, I told him I was as ready as I would ever be.

The man stepped closer still and kissed me. I wasn't ready and pulled back slightly, he took it in stride and kissed me again, this time I was ready. My husband later told me the kiss in a way was more intimate than the actual sex act I did.

Kissing him in front of my husband felt so naughty. My husband's jaw dropped as our lips parted. We kissed again, I was more relaxed this time. He pulled me close against him and I could feel his hardness pressing against my stomach. Our kissing got hotter and heavier and I could feel my nipples, despite my reservations, harden, and I actually was beginning to feel wet.

To give my husband a show I stuck my tongue into the guy's mouth. The he stuck his tongue in mine. I reached down, it felt like my hands were not my own as I undid his heavy brass belt buckle, then the snap of his jeans followed by his zipper. I looked at my husband who had out our digital camera. I reached inside his boxer shorts and after a little bit of fishing pulled his cock out. "Oh my! It is huge! I can't believe it." I said, and unlike the stories I told my husband I really could not believe how blessed this man was. His cock had a dark, eggplant colored head, and even semi-hard he was much bigger than my husband. I thought of all the black women at work that I knew (and some of the white ones who dated black guys) and wondered were they all getting fucked by monsters like this?

My hand encircled his cock and I gave it a pull and it started to grow immediately, I slowly yanked it up and down and soon my pointer finger and thumb could not meet due to the growing girth of his cock. I made sure to use the hand that had my wedding ring on it to give my husband an extra thrill.

The guy asked if I could spit into my hand to provide a little bit of lubrication, I daintily spat into my palm, and he told me I would need more than that. I spat again, a bit heavier this time and rubbed it onto the skin of his growing cock making it glisten in the room's track lighting.

Across the way my husband watched wide mouthed as I took care of this black stud while he snapped away picture after picture. It was after all what he wanted and I was going to twist his balls a bit. "Mmm! So big and thick. So much larger than I am used to," I said, for sometimes in the fantasy stories my husband wanted me to make comments like that, he liked to hear humiliating things said to him. "So fucking big. Are all black guys so huge?" I asked him to which he laughed and said most were.

He sat down on the couch and patted the seat to tell me to sit next to him. I sat down and resumed jerking off his cock, he asked me if it would be okay if he felt my breasts a bit; truth to tell my hand was getting a bit tired so I consented hoping to get him to cum quicker.

His hands gripped my breasts, it felt strange having another man feel my tits while my husband watched, but it also gave me a feeling of power over my husband. His black hands kneaded my full breasts and pinched my nipples through the fabric of my dress.

The guy leaned forward and whispered for me to sit on his lap. I thought about it; I was after all fully dressed, but it would drive my husband crazy.

I got up and sat on his lap, I could feel his manhood pressing against my ass, he positioned me so he could kiss me and play with my tits. I turned around to straddle him facing towards him, and I reached behind me and jerked his cock off and slapped my ass with it, leaving, as I would discover later, stains on the back of my dress.

I turned around again to face my husband and started to bounce up and down on the guy's big cock giving him a lap dance, even though the protection of my skirt, pantyhose and panties I could feel that big monster pushing against my pussy, I told my husband that, and he nearly creamed right there.

I hiked my skirt up, then I put his cock between my legs so it look like I had grown a black cock of my own, while sitting on the black guy's lap. "Mmm! You like to see me bounce down on this? Don't you? Do you want to watch me stroke my big black cock for you? Like this? Shit his shaft is pressing against my pussy. I bet you'd love for me to take it inside of me? Wouldn't you? But I am not going to do it today, but I will do this" I said rubbing myself back and forth against his cock. The friction was driving him insane, and me also. I knew if I did not finish him off soon I might just tear off all my clothes, forsake my marriage vows, and cram that monster into me.

I got on my knees in front of the black guy and opened my blouse, not all the way but a few buttons down and I jerked his meat with both hands; I did throat clearing spats into my hands from time to time in order to grease his shaft up. In truth I had never been more turned on in my life. It felt so forbidden, and his cock was so beautiful. To break the spell I asked my husband if whether he was ready to see me take his load all over my tits. I asked my husband, whose own cock looked so hard he seemed to be in pain. He told me yes.

"Mmm! So big and black and perfect! Come on! I need a real man to spray his cum all over me. Come on!" I even slapped his cock against my tits leaving more stains of pre-cum on my dress as I did so. But he would not finish, and was still rock hard. He looked down at me and told me that if I kissed the head of his cock he would let himself finish.

My hands and arms were tired at this point, I turned to look at my husband, not to ask for permission but to let him know I was going to do it. As he focused his camera I slowly bent forward until his cock was so close I could feel the heat rising from the cock head. I turned to my husband and told him "Who knows maybe one day I will suck off a big African cock." Then I noisily planted a slow wet kiss on the guy's black cock head. My mouth tasted his salty flavor and the faintest taste of pre-cum.

I looked up at my husband to catch his stunned reaction, then I went back to jerking the guy off, he started to squint and his breathing got faster and faster. Then he yelled out that he was going to cum, or his more precise words were "Shit! Yeah! Shit! Yeah! Milk it baby!" His cum flew from his cock harder and faster than I would have thought possible. It splattered on my leather bondage hood as I aimed his spurting shaft downwards. I felt his hot seed on my neck and tits, His spunk left hot dark wet stains all over my top. I pumped him for another full minute until he was dry.

I got a towel and cleaned off his cock and he gave me a kiss. He pressed into my hand a business card with his home phone number written in back in pen, "Just in case," he said quietly in my ear.

After he left I turned my attention to my husband. He wanted to hump me right there, but I would not let him, I wanted to prolong his erotic agony for as long as I could possibly do so, I did not even remove my mask.

"So what did you think of my show?" I asked him. He told me it was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life and that it had driven him crazy. I told him how impressed I was with that big black cock I had been pulling on and that it was much bigger than his. "So big that I might one day want to try it, for real." He looked up at me startled not knowing if I really meant what I had said to him. I got on the couch and spread my legs. He eagerly removed my pantyhose and panties, I told him to lick my pussy and told him I'd talk dirty to him some more while he did so.

I told him that guy's cock was so much bigger than his and that I was wondering how it would have felt inside of me. Fucking me and all. I debated whether I'd use a rubber or not as I opened my blouse, and played with my tits a bit while I came thanks to his eager licking.

Then I had him get up on the couch next to me and I started to stroke his throbbing dick; he came within minutes, but I aimed his sizable load away from me onto the towel I had used to clean the guys's cock. I kept pumping until he was hard again and then I got on top of him and rode his cock until he and I both came; all the while teasing him some more about how I wished I had crammed that monster sized black dick into me.

Fortunately I brought a change of clothes letting him keep the cum stained dress and hood as souvenirs of our erotic adventure. Since then our sex life has been fantastic; and who knows maybe one day I might go a little further with the black stud of his choice- or maybe one my own; I still have that card in the bottom of my bag and Valentine's Day is coming up soon.

dr13bone
dr13bone
1,530 Followers