Cave Rest

Story Info
Sex in a cave brings back memories.
2.5k words
3.71
24.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mura awoke in the dry cave to the sound of the sisters fucking. There were wet sucking noises and little shrieks coming from beside her. She rubbed her hands discreetly down her strongly muscled chest and felt her own growing erection. She tried to go back to sleep, there was still a long hunt day tomorrow, but the noises were much too overwhelming.

It must be painful, she thought suddenly, remembering Imel’s thick member, and Zara’s tight hole. She had been with both of them, and she closed her eyes in the heat of recalling.

(One)

The Clan’s best hunter rounded the corner of the rock with a blood-curdling yell, momentarily startling the imroc, before it stretched its long legs and began to sprint…right into the spear of the second hunter. The imroc bellowed in defeated pain and the first hunter, her black hair flying in the high wind, whirled her large spear and gave it a death-dealing blow to the neck. Imel pulled out her spear and gave Mura a grim smile.

“Good work. This beast will serve for more many of our house.” She looked down at the hairy carcass. “You may have the pelt,” she added generously.

“Thank you, Inaret Imel,” Mura replied respectfully, using the proper title for the alpha female huntress.

“To the caves! Before this wind becomes the hurricane that the priestess predicted.”

They hauled the imroc easily, showing the great strength of the Natshumin. Their own home-world, although many light-years away, was easily accessible by the portals that the priestesses carved through space and time. This particular planet was Ennasha, “the blue one”, a paradise discovered by the Natshum. Mura herself was born on this planet, the seventh generation, and had only visited Natsum once. Natsum was the technological center of their race, full of screaming air vessels, high silvered buildings, and millions of their race. Ennasha was considered a reserve of some type, a sort of retraining ground for the Natsum. High-tech weaponry was strictly not allowed for now, in keeping with the frontier-like approach to life.

In the cave, the high wind screamed outside the cave’s mouth as Mura watched her superior gut the beast. Imel pulled out one of the warm hearts roughly, and rubbed it over her body in the Death Ceremony. She had taken off her dark, form-fitting hunting clothes, and Mura now followed suit, watching as Imel rubbed her growing erection with the bloody organ. Mura was always amazed at the size and shape of Imel. Her cock was not as long as the other such endowed of their species, but it was amazingly thick, almost twice the size of her own. It was now a dark rosy color, contrasting with her creamy skin. Imel’s large brown areoles, which sat atop her full rounded breasts, broke into fine goose bumps, and her nipples, bloodied by her ministrations, began to get hard. Mura hoped to Natshum that she wouldn’t be fucked today, but that hope soon evaporated as Imel’s heated grey gaze alighted on her.

“Come suck me, servant,” Imel commanded imperiously, grabbing her cock and waving it in Mura’s direction. Mura’s heart sank. Usually Imel was aloof, but whenever she took that tone, her colder, crueler side came into play. Mura knelt in front of her and gingerly licked the thick bloodied member. Imel grabbed the short red hair, commanding her to open her mouth, damn it. Mura quickly did as she was told, and her lips were stretched as Imel forced herself into her servant’s mouth.

Mura gagged on the cock, drool escaping out of the corner of her mouth as Imel insisted on thrusting back and forth. The rank smell of the imroc blood invaded her nostrils, and she wondered how many beatings she might get if she brought up her breakfast on Imel. Imel told her to rub herself, so she grabbed her long penis and began to jerk rapidly, hoping that the faster she did this, the faster it might be over. Suddenly, Imel pulled her cock out of Mura’s mouth, creating a soft popping sound. She pushed Mura roughly on the floor, eliciting a surprised cry from the reluctant servant.

“Turn over. Stick your ass in the air,” commanded Imel, her own hand rapidly taking the place of Mura’s mouth. Mura spun over on her belly, the hard ground bruising her skin. She went up on her hands and knees, jumping as she felt Imel’s bloodied fingers harshly exploring her asshole. She closed her eyes. She was not a virgin there, of course not, but this was her first with Imel. Many of her more seasoned friends had spent a sore day or two after being summoned by the moody huntress. A tremor ran through her body as the fingers withdrew and the thick bulb of Imel’s cock pushing into her. Unconsciously, her body began to pull away, but Imel slapped her on the back of the head and grabbed onto her hips.

“Hold still, little bitch.”

The head continued to invade her, and Mura gave a sharp whimper as her asshole stretched. She tried to use her anal muscles to push back, but the cock was so painfully thick. There was a slight relief as the head passed her anal ring, but she felt as if she was filled to bursting. The watery imroc blood, smelly as it was, remained a lubricate blessing as Imel pulled out her punishing cock almost all the way and rammed it in again. Mura cried out, and Imel grabbed the servant’s hair, pulling it until she was arched like a bow. Mura struggled underneath Imel’s thrusts, her ass cheeks a flaming red. She heard Imel groan with every shove, and felt her slapping her all over her back and ass.

Imel reached down and around her writhing servant and grabbed Mura’s half-erect phallus. She stroked it with little care, and Mura found that she was becoming erect. This painful coupling was almost exciting, as she felt Imel’s testicles slapping against her own. Each thrust was accompanied by a rhythmic grunt from both women.

Mura’s breasts jerked painfully as Imel’s thrusts became harder and wilder. She tried to grab them with one hand, feeling the hardened sensitive nubs. She felt the waves building around her crotch, and her whole body spasmed, her cum spraying onto the cave floor as she grunted. Faintly, she heard Imel cry out, and felt her bite into her shoulder blade, as the warm cream filled her bowels. Mura dropped onto her belly, feeling her own wetness on the ground as Imel rolled from atop her. Mura fell asleep almost instantly, her throbbing asshole a memory as she spiraled into a senseless sleep.

(Two)

Mura had returned to the large settlement from a leisurely walk, wrapped in her imroc fur that she had gotten from hunting some weeks ago. There was still a bite mark on her left shoulder blade, a permanent brand from the huntress.

She took a secondary road to the Anetle House, the home of Imel’s family, her mistresses. She entered the large estate, and still not wanting to meet anyone, took a shortcut through the private baths that were always empty.

Except today. As she pushed through the high plant barrier for the last bath, she came face to face with Zara, the youngest Anetle, spoiled and pampered. She lay naked by the small heated pool on a mat of many furs, her sleek young body glistening with the oils her maidservants had poured on her. Zara was fingering herself casually, her long fingers slipping in and out of her cunt. Her grey eyes, so much like those of Imel, fixed on her intruder, who stared back at her naked body in lusty awe. Mura had never seen a cunt with no hair on it; she could see Zara’s pouty folds. She had heard that Zara had had the hair follicles deactivated, to the effect was that she perpetually looked like a very young child. To her embarrassment, her cock began to stiffen and she mumbled an apology, turning to go.

“Stay, Mura,” Zara commanded lightly, her small breasts topped with large areoles, just like Imel. Her nipples, dark and rosy, jutted out belligerently as Zara licked her lips. “Would you like some?” She thrust her hips towards Mura suggestively. Mura glanced around, a little worried. They were alone, yes, and not at all close to the House, and the plant walls were high and bushy, cutting off sound and view. Also, the servants’ quarters was still quite a bit away; all the same, anyone could walk into the bath at anytime, and catch a servant atop the young mistress.

Zara continued to stare at her, and Mura found herself advancing on the prone figure, discarding her robe and clothes even as she stepped. Zara licked her lips again, opening her legs even wider. Her slim lithe body wiggled as Mura kneeled in front of her. “Hurry,” Zara ordered as Mura took her stiff long cock into her hand. She rubbed the head tentatively between Zara’s moist cunt lips, and Zara tossed her black curly hair and moaned, pushing her hips forward. Mura saw her pre-cum leak out of her painfully stiff shaft, and then without warning, rammed it into the waiting girl.

Zara squealed and Mura covered her soft mouth with a rough kiss, smothering the sound. Zara was incredibly tight, a velvet vice squeezing around Mura’s meaty organ. She was dripping wet, but all Mura could feel was a fistlike tightness wrapped all around her. It was too much as she started to thrust. Zara panted underneath her, as Mura felt her underdeveloped chest pressing against her fuller one, the nipples hard and pointy as pins. How did this girl manage to keep so tight? Mura knew as well as anyone that Zara was no innocent, but right now Mura felt like she was taking the girl for the very first time.

“Uhh! Yessss, Mura, fuck me,” hissed Zara, always the vocal one. Mura filled her pussy with her long hard cock, her heavy balls whacking up against Zara’s mound every time their bodies met. Mura went up on her hands and looked between them as she stuffed her cock into the young girl, the crotch dusted with wiry red curls scraping against the soft smooth mound. She gazed past her firm, swinging breasts, and looked at her shaft, lined with veins, going in and out of the hairless pussy. She kept up the lust-filled rate, Zara biting her lips to keep from yelling. Zara matched her pace, and the two rolled in the furs, fucking wildly, grasping and grabbing at each other’s slippery bodies.

“Oh! Oh! Oh yes!!” Mura had to kiss her again, and she continued to cry out, the words muffled between their lips. Zara suddenly pulled away from her face, and grabbed Mura’s left shoulder in her teeth as they continued in the animal-like copulation. It was now Mura’s turn to cry out, and Zara grinned wickedly up at her. Mura began to stuff herself even deeper into the young mistress, grabbing onto her slim hips and ramming almost sadistically. Zara began to buck, cumming almost in protest of the hard fuck she was receiving. Her middle was aflame, and her whole body seemed to be caught up in a burning itch.

“Fuck me! Fuck me, you bitch! Yess! Yes!” Zara’s hands pulled on the spiky red hair, clawed on Mura’s back, the fingernails raking over the barely healed bite she had gotten from Imel. Zara’s body collapsed into a shudder, her pussy walls clenching down even more on Mura’s abused cock. Mura felt the familiar wave begin to wash over her, and she tugged herself out of the tight young hole as quickly as she could, just barely making it out in time to spurt her creamy cum over the flat taut belly of her young mistress. She collapsed onto the slim body, rolling off. Zara got up unsteadily, her cunt leaking her juices, and staggered to the pool, where she carefully dipped herself into the warm water. Mura watched her, then closed her eyes.

(Third and Last.)

Mura reopened her eyes and watched Imel stuff her thick cock into her sister, Zara. The cave was chilly, but the amount of sweat pouring off the both of them was amazing. Zara was on her hands and knees, her black curls now listless as Imel invaded her pussy. Zara rolled her wild eyes to where Mura lay, watching them. She remembered when Mura had fucked her by the bath, but she hadn’t been as thick as Imel. This particular fucking had started out really painful, with Imel at first sucking much too hard on her clit, then shoving that frighteningly thick cock into her tight hole. No wonder Imel had insisted she come on this hunt. Learning process, indeed. If Imel had tried this in the House, the other sisters would surely have tried to have stopped her. All the same, it wasn’t so bad now, and as Imel continued to finger her enraged clit, Zara’s juices slopped all over the long invading fingers.

Imel thrust into the hairless pussy, the movement sweetly painful. If she had known she was this tight, she would have done this a long time ago. The other sisters were disapproving of Imel wanting to impregnate Zara, the only one of them with a cunt, but Imel was set. She was just trying a little earlier than planned, that’s all. The other sisters just wanted her for themselves, the jealous bitches. But she knew, she just knew, that only her cum, the seed of the strong warrior, would continue the proud Anetle line.

“Yes, my sweet. We must continue our pure bloodline,” she grunted into Zara’s hair. She rubbed Zara’s clit, and pinched at the small breasts, the girl now groaning and gyrating wildly beneath her. Her grey gaze slid over to where Mura was on her furs, Mura who was now jerking at her long penis. Imel began to thrust even harder, remembering how she had abused Mura’s tight ass. Zara began to cry out hoarsely, but Imel held her firm, looking straight into her servant’s eyes as she fucked the tight satin wetness. She watched in satisfaction as Mura, pinned under Imel’s gaze, began to buck and jerk, her cum squirting out of her. Imel felt her own orgasm approach rapidly, and began to thrust out of control, Zara like a cloth toy beneath her bucking muscled frame. She thrust in, hard, and felt her cream spew deep inside the slim Zara.

Zara, now half-sobbing, felt as the thick member drove deep into her, and deposited its spunk. No one had ever ejaculated inside her, not even her own sisters, well, except this one. She shuddered as it filled her, and actually began to orgasm as she heard Imel’s throaty cries. She collapsed on the thin fur mat, knowing now that Imel wanted to give her a child. More than likely she had. The bitch!

Mura watched as Imel got up and walked unsteadily to the mouth of the cave and gazed out, the cold air washing over her body. Mura turned her head, and closed her eyes, falling into her characteristic deep dreamless sleep. It was better that way. Besides, it was a long hunt day tomorrow.