Caving In

Story Info
Her best friend finally takes things into his own hands.
1.6k words
3.75
34.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A.N: This is my first story here. Please do let me know what you feel about it and if you'd like me to continue writing it. I'm aiming this as a multi-chapter work but if it doesn't work out, I'll probably just discontinue it. This story is slightly slow at first but it definitely picks up pace and pushes in harder as we go along.*

*****

Nicholas was my best friend. He had always been my best friend. I can't remember a time when he hadn't been looking after me in the aftermath of all my highly volatile and toxic relationships or stoically been there when I was in silent depression after a visit to my parents' house or just been there, breathing in the same air as me as I doomed myself over and over again hitting rock bottom through my masochistic life decisions.

I'd see it once in a while the spark of anger and a haunting pain lighting up in his eyes as I rushed from one douche-bag to another or the frustration and disappointment when I had a choice of making things better for me and deliberately chose not.

All things said Nick was my armour, my rock and the only reliable constant in my life. My best friend. Until one night, everything changed. He finally decided that he'd had enough.

It's rather ironic how this didn't take place in a night club or even at my place. No Nick was too smart for that. He choose the exact location where it'd hit me hardest. My company's annual Christmas party.

I had invited Nick to accompany me as always. It was a ritual we had, for the past 3 years since I'd joined this company. Everyone loved Nick from the very first year I took him. How could they not; he was charming, polite, good-natured and an exceptionally handsome man.

I had the hots for him from the very first day I met him but even through all the smoldering eye glances, he'd still kept his distance.

He looked positively delicious when he came to collect me from my house to head to the venue. He was wearing a navy blue Armani suit that accentuated his broad shoulders, slender waist and strong muscular thighs. His silver tie matched the silver dress I had on.

My dress was slightly more daring than I'd normally go for, with a plunging neckline that showed more than ample cleavage and a high slit on both sides that came up all the way to my hip bone. I was in a risque mood and I knew he sensed it.

He stood leaning against the door as I returned after collecting my clutch. The look in his eyes stopped me dead in my tracks and made me gasp. He was devouring me with his eyes that held a malicious glint I'd never seen before and the smirk on his face was a complete 360 from the usual soft smiles he gave me. I was intimidated as i took a hesitant step forward towards him. His grin widened at my hesitance as he ran his tongue along his bottom lip.

"We're gonna be late if don't hurry the f*ck up," his tone was harsh but his grin remained in place. His voice was so different from its usual reassuring warm tone. I was unsure and intimidated but completely and utterly aroused with this new version of him. My soaking panties made me blush as I hurried my steps and rushed past him as he closed the door.

The car ride was silent and for some reason I was incredibly nervous. i kept berating myself about it. This was the guy I'd known forever. Why the hell was I so nervous? Was i scared? I realized that i was but only slightly.

Everything had been going smoothly since the time we entered the venue. The mysterious scary aura around nick had disappeared. I was relaxed and enjoying the party when all of a sudden Nick caught my arm and made me lean towards him. We were seated at our table with a few people from my team waiting for the companies annual auction.

My company held a small auction at these events the proceedings of which would be forwarded to one of the NGO's supported by us. As a joke, the last segment was an open forum where anyone could auction anything and others would bid on it. They would always volunteered silly things like their watches, sometimes even socks or something equally innocuous and everyone would bet on them and laugh.

"Give me your panties", Nick whispered in my years. I gasped and looked at him in shock.

"what? Nick, why?" I stuttered nervously. "I-"

He harshly cut off my spluttering with a growled "NOW!".

Looking down at my lap in defeat, I made a move to leave for the bathroom but he pulled at my arm to keep me seated. "Here," he whispered huskily," take them off right here".

I looked at him with tears pooling in my eyes. "But Nick," I stuttered.

"The table cloth is long enough to hide you. But I'm sure even if it wasn't, you'd have still done it. Right, Anna? Cause you like it Anna. People treating you like the cunt you are, hurting you, fucking you. Your probably flowing a river down there aren't you? I know I'm right. You're a slut Anna. That's why you've been throwing yourself around, haven't you? Cause your slut cunt is cock obsessed. Don't worry about it baby girl. I've finally realized how to help you. I'm gonna give you just what you want. Now give me those dirty wet panties Anna," his husky voice sent shivers down my spine.

Tears clouded my eyes but he was right, my panties were utterly and completely soaked. I gingerly, trying to be as inconspicuous as possible, slid the panties down my leg. Finally getting it off my legs, I balled it into my hand and passed it into Nicks waiting palm. Nick, however, opened it completely, ironed it out, folded it and slid it into his pocket as if it were nothing unusual.

I was left gaping at him and frantically looking around the table to see if anyone had noticed. But fortunately for me, no one had.

Nick softly placed a kiss on my cheek and murmured a soft thank you. I blushed and looked down into my lap.

The auction had begun and was at its final phase. Nick had gone back to normalcy while i tried desperately to appear as if nothing was wrong but I just couldn't. I was hyper aware of the fact that I bare underneath and creating a huge wet spot on my dress.

"We now will be accepting the last volunteered item for auctioning," the Master of Ceremonies announced.

Nick immediately shot up and walked towards the stage indicating he had something to auction. I was perplexed since i was not aware that he had carried anything along to auction.

"As you all know, my dear Anna has always been a great sport," Nick's voice boomed through the auditorium. Why was he talking about me? I wondered with a rising sense of foreboding. "So in the spirit of charity, she has offered to auction her used, wet panties that she had been wearing throughout tonight."

I was devastated as I saw him pull out my red lace thong that I'd handed over to him earlier. The way he held it open, everyone could see the big wet spot that had formed in the center.

The entire crowd had turned to face me as I looked down into my lap, my cheeks burning bright red with embarrassment and huge tears threatened to fall down my face. These were the people I worked with, the ones who asked and valued my opinions and who respected me and my intelligence. And now they were staring at my red lace thong.

"She smells absolutely delectable. I'm sure all of you would love a whiff of that?" I snapped my head up to see Nick burying his nose in my underwear and taking a long breath. I was paralyzed with mortification. How could he? Why was he doing this?

But even as my head struggled to wrap around this humiliation, my body was responding strongly, my nipples were hard enough to cut stone and I am pretty sure visible through my dress, while my juices were running down my thigh like a waterfall.

"Shall we start the bidding at 1 cent?" he laughed and so did everyone else in the room. Some sneered at me. I sat there unmoving, listening and gushing from my pussy as they bid over my underwear for 20 minutes. Nick trying to coax them to keep bidding higher by suggesting outrageous ideas of the thing they could do with it.

Finally, it was sold at 3$ to the lecherous old man in the accounts department, who would always perv at me. He looked positively delighted as Nick handed over the thong to him and he instantly buried his nose in it inhaling deeply. They both turned to me and started laughing.

After shaking hands, Nick finally returned to the table and took his seat next to me. He placed a hand on my thigh as he leaned in and whispered. "You enjoyed that, didn't you? Oh your such a sweet, horny little whore. Don't worry little slut. This is just the beginning. There's so much more to come. So much more."

My body shuddered in anticipation as he chuckled and continued to stroke my thigh in long lazy strokes.