Caving In Ch. 02: The Mind of the Devil

Story Info
Her best friend makes her admit she wants it too.
807 words
4.13
8.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicholas couldn't take his eyes off the squirming and rattled Anna, sitting next to him. Her skin was a smooth creamy touch of bliss under his wandering finger tips.

He couldn't remember a time when he hadn't been in love with his, out of control and more than slightly masochistic, best friend. But he'd always been sure to keep away, in a bid to protect from the darkness that lurked within him. Oh the things he'd always wanted to do to her!

The very first time he met her in college during freshman year, happened to be on her 18th birthday. He'd wanted to order her to strip naked and fuck herself with her fingers right there in the college canteen. He'd wanted to make her suck the sticky cum off her fingers when he finally gave her permission to come. He wanted to see the deep shame and burning lust war in her eyes as she looked at him; exactly like she was looking at him now.

But he'd been a good, devoted best friend for 6 years. For she'd smiled at him in that utterly beguiling way, filled with happy innocence. And he'd held himself back, not wanting to taint her with his wicked ways. But things soon changed. She'd gone off the deep end, especially when her parents started fighting, the whole fist in your face sort of fighting. He'd been there trying to hold her from falling to pieces but they'd done a number on her. Unable to stand it, she'd finally moved out.

And thus sprang her string of unstable and sometimes more abusive than not relationships. He'd looked from the sidelines for years, raging and hurting as he saw her destroy herself. Junkies and alcoholics were the most frequent types on her list. He'd held her together in the aftermath of every relationship. Comforting as best he could. Till finally he couldn't. The desire to see her punished for making him love her, making him suffer had been too strong to deny. The beast inside wanted to bask in her humiliation, in her pain.

He was no better than the douche bags she dated. In fact he was worse, so much worse. But he'd leave if she asked him too. If she genuinely hated it, he'd leave. But he knew she wouldn't. It was in her eyes, in the smell of her sex that permeated the air. She wanted this as much as him.

Sometimes he'd wondered if what he wanted to do to her was exactly what she wanted. He knew she had more than a bit if an exhibitionistic streak. His thoughts were confirmed only a year ago, on a best friends night out, when they usually went binge drinking and bar hopping, that she'd made a bunch of drunken confessions to him. She'd told him about how her then junkie boyfriend had convinced her for a gangbang with a bunch of his junkie friends. She'd loved it she whispered. The shame flowing of her skin and wafting into his nostrils. She'd told him how she'd loved the way they'd used her. Without a thought about her. Her eyes held a spark as she'd told him that she loved all the dirty things they'd said and done to her. She'd shivered in pleasure as she confessed she loved the humiliation. Her laugh was more than a little deranged when she murmured," God there is something so wrong with me!"

He'd known then and there that he wanted to take what he wanted. And that she'd love it when he did. But he'd bid his time till he felt they were both ready for it. He returned to the present, out of his reminiscing and smirked as he say her draw in a shaky breath.

He leaned in close to her ear and whispered," Sweet slut, your a dirty horny desperate little bitch, aren't you baby? Tell me is your naughty cunt hot darling? Do you want me to abuse you some more whore? If you want me to stop, you can walk away honey. I won't stop you. But if you want me to continue, you have to tell me doll. Tell me you want it. Tell me cunt, should I continue? Hmm?"

I retracted my hand from her. And watched as the emotions warred on her face. The struggle was fascinating to watch. I sat in patient silence next to her. Letting her think, letting her decide.

Finally after half an hour, she looked up at me with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Yes," she whispered, so low, I had to struggle to hear.

"Please Nick, I want this. I do," she sobbed as the words left her lips. I returned my hand to her exposed thigh, stroking it as it quivered under my hands with her sobs.