CD Business

Story Info
He hopes you like surprises - because he sure does.
1.9k words
4.58
47.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mojack
mojack
12 Followers

I never enjoy going to business conferences. They so cut into my time and freedom. And I never meet any cool people. I would not have been there if I didn't have to.

The first day drug along at a snail's pace. I was ready to commit hara kiri by then end of the day. Luckily the hotel had a well stocked bar so I decided to skip dinner and head straight for a cold one. Before that I wanted freshen up and change my panties. I had been wearing these all day they had lost their thrill, I needed a recharge of fantasy. I always put on a lacey pair of nice panties before any seminar. When I got bored as hell all I had to do was wiggle a bit and feel the lace on my cock and the string up my ass and I head of into my own fantasies instead of talking mundane business. I have been wearing panties for several years now. I just can't get past the wonderful feeling.

I was glad to see that I could smoke at the bar. The bartender sat a tall glass of pale ale in front of me and now I began to relax. The bar was about half full of the usual business types on laptops and cell phones.

I was glad to see a nice looking woman take the stool next to me. She asked me for a light and ordered a Heineken. We started a bit of chit chat and soon began to relax and get unwind. We hit it off well, which made me feel good as she was attractive to me.

She stood about 5 foot 2 and had shoulder length blonde hair. Her million dollar smile seemed to light up bar. The Levi's she was wearing were tight on her round ass. She was a little thick but the whole package looked awesome and I was constantly glimpsing at her nice cleavage and I know she was watching but didn't seem to mind.

We decided to order an appetizer to help soak up the drinks we were having. The more beer we had the raunchier the conversation got. It wasn't long before her well manicured fingers brushed my thigh periodically or she placed her hand on my shoulder. This was definitely going well I thought. I was hoping we would spend the night together.

I have to say I was apprehensive though. I was worried about what she would think of me wearing panties. I was hoping her arousal and the alcohol would make her a lot less judgmental and more accepting.

I thought we had better get busy before we drank too much. I asked her up to my room for another drink and she gladly accepted. We began kissing on the elevator and I couldn't wait to get my hands on her full tight ass. Her hands found my bulge and she started to rub my cock thru the material. I was hoping she wouldn't be able to tell I was wearing panties.

I started to slide my hand down the front of her pants headed for the promised land but she stopped me short and giggled. I was going to try again but the elevator doors opened and we headed for my room.

I opened the door and turned on the light. She followed behind me and closed the door and to my surprise turned the light back off. It would be easier for me to get my panties off in the dark with her seeing so I didn't mind too much but I did want to see her beautiful body naked.

Once again we locked ourselves together and began exploring again with our lips, hands and tongues. She smelled heavenly. I undid her shirt and she slipped off her shirt and bra. She pulled my shirt up over my head and began to kiss my nipples. My cock was staining to be set free and I thought it would poke a whole in the lace.

I was so aroused that when she undid my zipper and pulled my pants to the floor, I totally forgot about worrying about my panties. She pressed her hand against my cock and began to stroke me thru the sheer material. I was hoping I wouldn't cum too soon. I was in heaven. My lips were devouring her nipples and my hands were massaging her ass.

Her tongue started to swirl around my ear and she whispered "nice panties!"

I thought I would die. Evidently she felt me melt and quickly said, "I love them on you baby, I have a few pair just like them and love the way they feel on me so I can understand why you are wearing them."

So I asked her if she minded and she laughed a devilish laugh.

"I gets me so hot feeling your cock thru the lace. Besides I like surprises, hope you do too?"

My cock immediately sprang back to life with a vengeance. I could wait any longer to get her pants off and lick that wonderful pussy. I would have to wait though. Then she dropped to her knees and began to kiss my cock thru the panties. She slid them down enough to get my cock out and began to lick the shaft and then took the whole thing into her mouth.

I was done for. I grabbed her shoulders to balance myself as my orgasm erupted. I expected her to pull back so I didn't cum n her mouth but she pulled my hips closer and took every drop into her mouth. I thought I would pass out.

I sat down on the bed breathing heavily. I started to take the panties the rest of the way off but she asked that I keep them on. She excused her self to the bathroom as I spread out on the bed. When she came back, she stood next to the bed. I reached out and felt her lovely thigh. I slid my hand up to her tight ass to verify that she was naked. I was ready to enjoy the awesome pussy I knew she had been saving all night.

She suggested we get into a 69 and have some more oral fun. I'm always game to give as well as I received and I owed her big time for that awesome blow job. She asked me to close my eyes as I felt her body turn 180 degrees and felt her body rise above me. Her hands and lips got my cock to start rising again.

I ran both of my hands around her ass and enjoyed the soft woman skin. I ran finger down her crack to her hole and was glad to find it hairless. With my eyes still closed I could sense some heat near my lips. I actually felt a drop of her fluid hit my lips. I eagerly lapped it up and savored the flavor. She must really be wet, I thought.

With my cock at full attention again, I was getting another great blow job. This time she had worked a finger under the panty line and into my ass and was slowly working it in and out. I always loved that part. It had always been hard for me to ask my partner to do that for me. I was bucking easily to her action.

I had had enough and was ready to give this woman pay back for the treatment she had given me so far. I let my tongue leave my lips and extended it forward to get my first tast of her pussy.

"Whoa."

My tongue found a soft hot and wet piece of flesh but it wasn't the pussy I had expected. No wonder she didn't mind the panties and wanted the lights out, she had a cock under her panties. That wasn't pussy juice, it was pre-cum, I guess there was a good reason for the odd taste.

Many thoughts ran thru my mind. Most were driven by the feeling coming from my ass and cock as well as remembering the cum I had just had. For some reason, it seemed logical to continue. I didn't want this to end. So she had a cock. She was still smoking hot. I couldn't stop, no way.

I felt her shudder as I took the head of her cock in my mouth. It felt hot and velvety smooth. I so much wanted to pay her back for the pleasure she had given me earlier.

She began to slowly fuck my mouth as I worked my mouth up her shaft. The heat felt so good in my mouth. I had often wondered but never experienced a cock like this. She moved in rhythm with my cock and my ass worked her finger in unison.

I pulled out of her mouth suddenly to prevent me cumming again. I felt she should cum next and I was going to see that it happened. I didn't want her cock to leave my mouth but had to to get a better view. I wanted to suck her cock until she came on me and I wanted to watch her face as I did.

We separated and she slid up to the head board. She crossed her legs and seemed to shy away.

"What's wrong sweetie", I asked.

"I wanted you so bad, I couldn't bring myself to tell you I was packing a cock instead of a pussy. I hope you aren't disappointed?"

"I was so looking forward to sliding my cock into your wet pussy. I have to be honest. But you sexuality is so intense that for some reason it doesn't matter what you have in your crotch. I only want to make you happy."

She spread her legs revealing a close trimmed pubic region and a nice hard cock. It was the same as mine about 6.5 inches and a little thinner than mine. It was an erotic sight, staring at her cock and looking my way up to her firm breasts and lovely face. I could feel my own erection getting stronger.

She pulled my face close and deeply kissed me.

"I want to give you the same pleasure you have given me." I had never entertained the idea of giving head, but I desired this woman more than ever and it didn't matter.

I looked down and saw her erection and the glow on her face. I had to make her happy. I moved in between her thighs and took the head of her cock in my mouth. Slowly but surely I began to increase speed and take more and more of her in my mouth. She bucked up to meet my lips and put her hands on my head to reassure me that what I was doing pleased her.

Her cock grew in my mouth and her breathing increased in tempo. I knew she was going to cum and for some reason, I looked forward to it. She screamed as her body spasmed and her cock exploded in my mouth. I thought I was ready but not quite. Her cum spilled out the sides of my mouth as I tried to swallow it all to no avail.

I pulled up, being sure my face was a mess. She pulled me close and stuck her tongue in my mouth savoring her own cum.

So far this had been the best experience of my life. A woman I desired and with a sexual appetite like mine. So what if she had a cock.

mojack
mojack
12 Followers