CD Fun Ch. 02

Story Info
Caz and Mikki find new friends to play with.
1.6k words
4.39
16k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers

Caz and I had been living in tour new home for about two months. Our life is wonderful. We loved each other more deeply every day. Caz enjoyed her new job and she was really good at it. She was a beautiful, sexy woman and in the field of international finance surrounded by mainly middle-aged men she had the advantage and wasn't ashamed to use it to further her cause.

Her company was making record profits and she had already had a pay rise. She was also in line to get a huge bonus at the end of the financial year to recognise the great job she was doing.

I had my own financial planning business that I ran from home. To my clients I was Mikki, a financial wizard who helped every client she had in all sorts of ways. To Caz she was Mikki who used to be known as Michael. He was her husband but Mikki was her cross-dressing slut lover.

They had shared many male lovers and were both hoping for that to continue. Because they moved to a new town for Caz's job they were being really careful about how they went about finding someone new.

One morning I had an appointment with a new client. When the client arrived I was surprised to find two extremely large, extremely handsome black men. They introduced themselves as Jamaal and Ishmael. They were part of a male stripping group whose career had taken off really quickly. They needed someone to help them with their increased income and to ensure that they weren't being ripped off. They also wanted to ensure they had money saved. They made plenty and wanted to ensure their futures were secure.

I was happy to help and over the course of the morning I outlined a number of ideas I had to help them achieve their goals. The boys were impressed. I told them that I would need to meet with the entire group to get signatures and discuss any personal preferences they may have.

They organised a time in the next week for me to meet with them. When they left I was immediately on the phone to Caz.

"Caz, I've just met the answer to our prayers," I exclaimed.

"What are you talking about, Mikki?"

"I've just met two members of an all-male strip group. They are gorgeous and they might be exactly what we are looking for in the bedroom."

Caz said, "Sounds intriguing. I can't wait to meet them."

"I've arranged to meet with the entire group next Friday evening. Maybe you can take an early mark and be here too."

"Maybe I will," said Caz.

And so it was organised. I confirmed the meeting with the strippers for the following Friday afternoon and Caz organised to leave work early to be there too.

Over the next week our excitement levels rose and rose. We knew that these men might not even want what we wanted but if they did it was going to be great. That's why we were excited. It was the possibility of getting back to what we had been doing before we moved.

Our sex that week was amazing. We were all over each other. We knew that we loved each other unconditionally but we were excited for the variety of new sexual partners would bring. Caz had her large dildo out permanently now and used it often on my ass.

We decided that we would both dress sexily, but not slutty, to meet the strippers. We both got out sexy lingerie. I wore a shelf bra and matching knickers and suspender belt under a sheer cream blouse and short black skirt. I put on nude coloured stockings and wore black 4-inch stiletto heels. Caz put on a pretty blue bra and knickers that she wore under a white blouse and short, tight blue skirt. She wore blue stockings and blue stilettos.

We took our time with our make up. I was now quite good at doing my own so we sat side by side in front of our vanity mirror in our bedroom. Together we made up our faces. I finished off with a dark red lipstick with dark, smoky eyes. Caz went for a sparkly blue on her eyes and bright pink lips.

We both looked good and felt good too. I had on my honey coloured wig. Caz and I both put our hair up into a casual bun and held it together with a clip. It was a simple way to put hair up but looked really good. It would be really easy to let down if the situation warranted it.

We were excited as the appointment time grew near. Then, suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see a group of twelve gorgeous black men waiting to come in. I recognised Jamaal and Ishmael and they greeted me like a long lost friend.

We went into the office where Caz sat casually on a lounge. I introduced her as my wife.

Jamaal looked surprised and said, "But that's not even legal."

I simply replied, "It's a little more involved than it looks, Jamaal."

"That sounds like a story, right there, Mikki."

"Yes, but not for now. We need to get down to business. Caz can help because she knows the industry really well," I said.

We introduced ourselves to the rest of the group and spent the next hour or so discussing various options. We decided that I would put together a package and each of the guys could add or take away elements as they chose. There were a couple of elements that were for the entire group, which were agreed upon but individually they had many, more options.

As business was coming to an end Caz offered the guys a drink in our living room. Unfortunately eight of them had to go to a performance so couldn't stay but four could. Jamaal and Ishmael both stayed, and so did Tony and James.

They were lovely men and Caz and I flirted mercilessly with them. They loved it. As men who were used to female attention they were quite relaxed about the whole thing.

Then Caz took Jamaal into the kitchen for a drink. A minute or so later I got up to see what was going on. Sure enough Caz and Jamaal were all over each other. They were swapping saliva and their hands roamed everywhere.

I heard Caz say, "Jamaal, this can turn into something fun for all of us but I need to invite Mikki to join in and I would like the other guys to join in as well."

Jamaal said okay and went in to tell the others what was going on. I walked to Caz, kissed her passionately and said, "I think this might be what we're looking for, Caz."

She agreed and we went back into the living room. The guys had huge grins on their faces.

"Now, guys. You know how we said that our marriage was a little complicated? Well, that's because Mikki here is really a male dressed up as a sexy woman."

"What? No way," said Ishmael. "I know some trannies and Mikki is nothing like them."

With that I began to strip. I took off my blouse and skirt. That was when the guys saw what was down below. I was hard as a rock.

"I don't want to fuck any of you guys," I said. "But I want you to fuck me."

Caz was also taking her clothes off. So did the guys. Before long, we were both on our knees with a delicious long black cock in our mouths. We both got onto all fours and invited the others to fuck us. Caz has Jamaal in her mouth and Tony fucking her. I was blowing Ishmael and James was up my ass. It was heavenly. Caz and I had really missed live cocks fucking us.

We sucked and fucked until all four guys had both fucked us and been blown by us. They had all cum more than once, and so had Caz.

We were into our recovery when the guys said that they had a late performance to go to. So they left Caz and me by ourselves. We had both thoroughly enjoyed our evening and fell into each other's arms. Caz mounted my mouth so I could clean out her cunt. She came again while I did so. Then she squirmed her way down my body until my cock was inside her. We made slow, tender love while kissing each other. I couldn't last very long but as we made our way to bed I said, "I hope you're ready to keep going because I don't intend to sleep tonight. I'm going to fuck you all night long."

She just looked at me and said, "Bring it on, baby, bring it on."

We eventually expanded our little group to include the other strippers from the 'Man Oh Man' strippers. In between sex we organised their personal financial packages. They made lots of money and Caz and I invested it for them. We made a lot of money too but more importantly we loved getting together with any or all of them for a night of amazing sex.

Caz and I grew more deeply in love over this time. She had some ideas for Mikki but she kept me in the dark. I hoped it included becoming more feminine in the shape of my body. Eventually we acted upon some of her ideas, but that's another story.

62_goo
62_goo
360 Followers