Cecelia Ch. 01

Story Info
My encounter with Cecelia: how she spanked and screwed me.
4.8k words
4.05
86.2k
13

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01: Little Lie

This is the story of my encounter with Cecelia in Chile. I am fortunate this happened long way from home, somewhere where I would be recognized.

I was traveling by myself in South American. It has been quite an adventure since is my first time overseas. In South America the locals speak Spanish. My Spanish is limited to what I had been able to pick up. Whey you need to use a foreign language to get by, it is surprising how much you can get by with just a few words and gestures.

I was in a minor beach side resort in Chile. It was a small village resort used by local Chileans, away from the resorts normally visited by Gringos. I had arrived in town by bus late in the previous afternoon and had rented a small hut beside the beach. It seemed the perfect place to relax for a few days before I was due to fly home.

Around mid morning in the manyana, I was walking along the beach taking in the scenery. I was particularly impressed by the rather brief bikinis and g-strings worn by most of the young senoritas sunning themselves on the beach. I was more modestly attired, walking barefoot along the beach, and wearing just a pair of board shorts. It was then I happened on to a game of volleyball being played by some of the local senoritas. One team was wearing matching singlets and shorts, but what caught my eye was the uniform of the other team. Their uniform was a black bikini. Although the bikinis were not matching, they were all nice and brief. The one I could not take my eyes off was the girl in the middle who was wearing a bikini bottom briefer than all her teammates. She had a small black triangle Lycra covering her arse.

The bikinis were winning. Black triangle's teammates would pass the ball to her, who would send the ball high into the air. One of her teammates would then spike the ball over the net. More often than not, the opposing team could not return the ball.

I was so entranced marvelling at the playing talents of the bikinis I was completely unaware of the seniorita alongside me until she spoke in Spanish, " ¿Usted tiene gusto de mirar a señorita en breve bikiníes?" I turned to face he and was struck by her physical appearance. She looked a few years older than my 20 years, probably in her early 20's. She had short dark hair and brown eyes. She was quite athletic and had nice-sized boobs. All she was wearing was wearing a fluorescent yellow one-piece bañador. "Bañador" is the Spanish word for bathing costume.

The Lycra of her bañador was so sheer that it moulded itself to every curve of her body. It unable to stop her nipples from poking out of her bañador. Her neckline plunged so far that if her shoulder straps somehow snapped, her top could not help but fall away from her chest Although I had understood "señorita" and "brief bikinis" I replied in my limited Spanish "No Entiendo" - I did not understand.

She said in very good English, "You are foreign, do you speak English?" I responded that I was a visitor and spoke English. I asked what she had just said.

She replied, "You prefer to watch young women in very small bikinis play volleyball. - Which team do you prefer?" I had to admit to her that I liked the bikinis, they were very good.

"Looking?" she asked. All I could do was nod, and smile at her.

She must have noticed me looking her up and down, because see then looked me slowly down and then up. "I would like to see you in a brief swimming costume. You guys have all the fun when it comes to eye exercise." She smiled at me. "Do you have any thing briefer with you?" she enquired?

"Alas, no" I responded. I shook my head slowly. "I would like to, but I have not brought any with me." I looked her straight in the eye. "I'm sorry".

"I will get you something briefer, and a much more appealing if you would let me", she offered. I was struck by her boldness. Thinking I had nothing to loose, I agreed

She took me by me hand, and me walked along the beach. While we were walking to the bikini shop she told me she called herself Cecelia, and I called myself Michael.

Just up from the beach was a bikini shop. It was built like a small hut, giving it a beachy type of character. "This is my shop, and I have a men's section", Cecelia said with a smile. "It has some bathing costumes for men, which are as brief as what the señorita wear," she giggled. With a firm grip of my hand, Cecelia led me inside. The shop was deserted, except for a female shop assistant.

At the back of the shop was a rack labelled "Hombre". Cecelia knew what she was looking for. There were some racing briefs there, the type worn by swimming athletes. She ignored these and found a flourescent yellow g-string, exactly the same colour as the bañador she was wearing. She held it in front of me, stretching it out by the hips. Looking me straight in the eyes Cecelia said, "El g-string. I think it might be your size Michael. Would you like to try it on? See how nicely it fits". She was wearing a cat that swallowed the canary type of smile. "I like men wearing bright colours".

My heart was beating fast as I entered the change room and closed the curtain. I felt that I was letting myself become the lead male actor in Cecelia's sexual fantasy. I was wearing nothing except board shorts. I took them off and dropped them in the corner, leaving me completely naked. I stepped into Cecelia's g-string and pulled it up to my hips, and found it fitted quite firmly.

With as much confidence as I could muster, I pushed the curtain aside strode out of the change room like a model on a catwalk. Cecelia and her assistant were standing together. I strode past them, giving them a glimpse of my arse. I felt as if I was almost naked. I turned and returned to Cecelia. "Do you like it", I asked unnecessarily. The quiet smile on both Cecelia's and the shop assistant's lips said it all - they liked it. Cecelia stepped up to me, gave me a gentle kiss on the lips and said, "Si".

Cecelia spoke in Spanish to the shop assistant who went behind the counter, and returned with a pair of scissors and gave them to Cecelia. Cecelia asked me to turn around, and I complied. I head a snip. I think I must have flinched slightly, because Cecelia gave me a playful slap on my arse. I turned and she said, "I only wanted to remove the label". She held the label up with a smile. "It is now your costume. You won't be needing your old board shorts any more. Just leave them in the change room. My amigo can do what she likes with them."

From their body language, Cecelia and the shop assistant seemed like they knew each other well. She said "Adios" to her assistant, took me by the hand and walked me out into the sun. In our identical coloured garments, we must have looked like a couple.

Cecelia's bikini shop was in a small park above the beach. There were a few other people around, the girls mostly in bikinis, and the men wearing board shorts. I was barefoot, clad only in incy-wincy, teni- weni (without yellow pokadot) bikini that I had worn for the first time today. I could not get that old 60's tune out of my head. Just above the few steps leading down to the beach I stopped and with a gently gesture turned Cecelia to face me. "Do you want to go into the water, Cecelia?" I asked, and gently kissed her on the lips like she had kissed me moments after I had stepped out of the change room.

"Not here. I have a hut at the far end of the beach." She pointed up to the North end of the beach. "We could spend the day together up there".

I looked up to the North end. The headland was about 2-3 kilometres away. The town seemed to end well before the beach ended. From where we stood, the North end looked quite deserted. "Si", I said.

Cecelia planted another kiss on my lips. I felt her tongue gently brush my gums "Would you like to share a ice-cream cone with me before we go?" Cecelia asked. "The hut at the end of the park sells the most scrumptious ice creams. I have just enough money to buy us an ice- cream." She was looking me straight in the eye. The next thing I knew we were up together at the shop with Cecelia buying us a double chocolate ice cream cone. She only had enough money for one cone.

We went behind the hut, away from where we would be too noticeable. Cecelia took a lick of the ice-cream and then held the cone up to my lips so I could take a lick. We were standing, facing each other almost touching. I could not help but look down Cecelia's cleavage as she offered the cone to me. Cecelia's bañador was low cut, showing off her boobs quite nicely.

Each time Cecelia offered me the ice cream she looked down at it and then into my eyes as she brought it up to my lips. Each time she looked down she seemed to be grabbing a quick glance at my crouch, and what my g-string barely covered. My pulse started to increase as I felt myself start to feel blood flood into my manhood. The growing smile on Cecelia lips each time she glanced down indicated she was quite aware of what was happening under my g-string. As her smile grew so did my erection. I could feel the lycra stretch around around my manhood as it became harder and harder. With the rhythm with which Cecelia was offering me ice cream, I could not help but contemplate what she would like to doing with me. My pulse raced at the thought I would be sprung with my massive erection.

Cecelia stopped feeding me ice-cream, took a long glace down at my crouch and then looked me in the eyes. She did not say a word and then looked down again. My eyes followed her gaze down to my crouch. The Lycra was moulded perfectly around my erection. Nothing was left to her imagination. At the tip of my manhood, glistening through the Lycra, a small bead of pre-come had formed.

Cecelia nibbled again at the ice-cream and then kissed me on my lips. As I felt her tongue brush my gums, I opened my mouth. Her tongue darted inside my mouth giving me a taste of creamy chocolate. I was so now aroused that if she had offered me any more ice cream I would have creamed my tiny g-string. Cecelia took a bigger bite of the ice cream. The pleasure of the rest of the creamy chocolate was hers entirely. I felt my erection subside as she slowly crunched the last of cone between her teeth.

She threw her arms around my shoulders, and pulled my lips up to hers. I felt her tongue probing inside my mouth, this time more boldly. The kiss was not going to end until she was ready. When she had finished, she took me by the hand down to the beach and then towards her hut.

As we walked along the beach, my pulse rate seemed slowly increased. The beach became more deserted as we left the village behind. I could feel the summer breeze across my arse reminding me of how scantily clad I was. More and more I wanted to be able to help Cecelia out of her bañador. We were now alone on the beach. We stopped and I took Cecelia in a big hug. I gave her a gentle kiss. She responded by gently easing her tongue into my mouth. I let her explore my mouth to her hearts content. I started to slip the straps of her bañador over her shoulders. She stopped and looked me in the eye with a reproachful look. "Be patient, not here. Wait till the hut, We won't be disturbed there."

"How far is the hut?"

"You can almost see it from here. It is just behind the trees at the end of the beach. Lets run."

The end of the beach was only a few hundred meters away. We started running up the beach side by side. The sand was firmest just where the wash from the waves stopped its rush up the beach and receded back into the ocean. We ran just where the waves turned back. I was closest to the water so as the waves rushed in I sent up more splashes when the waves rushed in. Cecelia had dropped back slightly behind me. A group of huts was coming into view. A wave rushed in, higher up the beach than normal. I run straight through the wash sending up sprays of water. The water felt cool and exhilarating. Cecelia sent up sprays of water, splashing me as she was close behind.

We stopped running in the wash zone opposite the huts. The closest was only a hundred meters away. We were both breathing heavily, almost out of breath. Through her heavy breathing Cecelia panted, "Lets go for a quick dip", and grabbed me by the hand and pulled me towards the sea. We both ran towards the breakers, and dived into the wave as it was breaking.

The ocean was still cool, since it was early summer. We did not linger long in the surf and were soon out. Now that it was wet Cecelia's bañador clung perfectly to the contours of her body. Cecelia must have also been ogling me. She could not help giggling, and I realized that the tiny triangle of wet Lycra covering my manhood were now translucent. Wet, our bañadors were much more revealing. We stood there facing each other hand in hand for a few moments. I could not help joining Cecelia in her giggling.

The wet Lycra seemed to make my g-string feel even tighter. It felt like two sizes too small and stretched hard up against my balls. I could not wait to be helped out of it.

Cecelia's hut was one of three huts. It was second closest to the beach. It was built of heavy timbers, and looked like it had been there for decades and had a slightly dilapidated appearance. Cecelia opened the door of the unlocked hut, and led me inside. She shut the door and then slid a slide bolt shut. We would not be disturbed. The door could now only be opened from the inside.

Cecelia was giggling as she approached me. I held her an embrace, with my arms behind her shoulders holding the back of her head so I could kiss her. She had her arms around my waist, and pulled me close to her. She practically had me backed up against the wall. I could feel the blood flowing into my manhood and knew Cecelia would soon sense it. I felt Cecelia gently ease my tiny g-string over my hips and half way down my thighs. I wiggled my legs and felt the damp thong fall down to my ankles, forming an elastic manacle. Cecelia now had me naked, from head to ankles.

Cecelia looked me in the eye and softly reproached me, "I think that you told a little lie when you said you were sorry that you had nothing briefer than board shorts to wear. Remember, when I met you watching the señoritas play volley ball".

I kissed her on the lips declaring, "But I only did have board shorts".

"But you were not sorry that nothing briefer than board shorts". Cecelia emphasised the word sorry. "You were not truly sorry. You told a little lie when you said you were sorry. Because you told that little lie I am going to have to as we say in Spanish "Azote su arse" -- Spank your arse." My pulse started to race. At school, I had sometimes behaved badly just to get caned. I could hide the fact that it hurt which earned awe from my fellow students, as well as I think annoying the hell out of the teacher. But never by a woman and never on my bare bottom.

From the look in Cecelia's eye I knew that she intended to give me a spanking. I knew that I had not thought of bringing brief swimwear with me to Chile with me. Perhaps I wanted to earn Cecelia's awe. "How do you want to spank me", I asked.

"Over my knee in my bedroom", Cecelia stated. She pointed towards the door and instructed, "Would you please go through the door". She pointed to the door at the back of the room. I kicked off the g-string which was still around my ankles and walked completely naked through the door. Cecelia followed me into the bedroom, still dressed in her bañador.

Cecelia sat on the corner of the double bed, with both her feet resting firmly on the ground. She then directed me to lie across her knee. I kneeled beside her feet, and then leaned across her, with my stomach landing on her lap. "Could you please move further forward please, Michael", Cecelia directed. My heart was now beating faster. I moved myself forward until my hips were on her lap. My bottom was now in the perfect spanking position for Cecelia.

"Michael, could you give me your right hand please ", Cecelia politely asked. I lifted my hand off the ground, and swang it up behind my back. Cecelia took a firm hold of my wrist and pinned it against the small of my back, pushing me forward and lifting my feet off the ground. All my body weight now rested on Cecelia's lap. I was unable to get off her lap. My bottom was now completely at Cecelia's mercy.

"What a gorgeous firm bottom you have, Michael", Cecelia giggled. "I liked it the moment you walked out of the change room". My pulse raced even faster as Cecelia gently rubbed my bottom. "It is a pity that you told that little lie, because now I am going to have to spank it for you." Cecelia gave me a gentle smack. My pulse was now racing so fast that my ears pounded. "This will do you good. I like men who are proud to be with me and be scanty clad."

Cecelia smacked me gently on my right cheek. Cecelia started to gently rub my bottom again. "Soon your beautiful bottom will soon be turning pink." Cecelia smacked my right cheek and then quickly smacked my left cheek. These harder smacks were sending pulses through to my balls. I could feel a gentle sting in my bottom as well as a hard on coming on. I knew both would soon be worse.

Cecelia started massaging my bottom again, "Did that hurt al little?", she asked. She seemed in no great hurry and continued rubbing for a little longer. She raised her raise her hand, and in anticipation, I waited. SMACK across the bottom of my cheeks, right where I sit. Ouch!

After a pause I felt another smack across the fleshy part of my button. "Una", Cecelia counted in Spanish. She hesitated slightly, and then I felt next swat was across the back of my legs. "Dos", Cecelia counted. The next slap was again to my sit spot. "Tres," Cecelia counted. Again she hesitated, keeping me in suspense. Swat again to the fleshy part of my bottom. The position of each swat was a surprise. "Cuatro", Cecelia counted. So she would not give any cue as to the arrival of my next swat, she always counted after the swat, not before. Smack again to my sit spot. That swat stung a bit and I must have flinched. "Cinco", Cecelia counted. "You like it there, Michael."

Cecelia started rubbing my bottom again, taking care to massage each area she had spanked. She started on my cheeks, then gave my sit spot a rough rub, finishing finally with the backs of my legs.

I then got my next group of smacks, always with the same slight hesitation to keep me in suspense. Smack, "Seis", ... Smack, "siete", ... Smack, "ocho", ... then two rapid smacks to my sit spot, "neive", "diez". Ouch, Ouch.

Cecelia started rubbing my bottom again. The alternation of the smacks, followed by the massages were warming up my bottom quite nicely. "How is your counting in Spanish, Michael", Cecelia enquired. "I want you to keep count for me, counting down from diez. Can you do that for me?" My mind started racing. I had often practiced counting to 50 to myself in Spanish, and had often bought for local vendors quarto bananas or cinco apples, but ever never more than five. But I had never practiced counting down.

Without warning, I got my next swat. It was a bid harder. I can't remember where it was, except it was not my sit spot. Swats delivered there were becoming memorable. "Diez", I counted. ... Swat. "Nieve", I counted. "Magnifico", exclaimed Cecelia. ... Swat, "Ocho", I counted. ... Swat. This swat was delivered squarely on my sit spot. My mind went blank. My manhood was now fully primed and I knew I had to think of some way fast to stop myself from comeing. And I could not think what numeral came before Ocho. "Cinco", I tended knowing I was wrong. Almost immediately my bottom was swatted three times. "No, no, no", Cecelia exclaimed, "Siete. You have lost count Michael. Lets start again from diez". Those three swats had pulled the pin out of the primed hand grenade in my shaft.

12