Cece's Cunt Bitch Ep. 01

Story Info
Cece and Rose have some pizza.
785 words
3.79
10k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rose!" I hear my roommate calling.

"What!"

"Food!" She yells. Our relationship is one word conversations. I hop out of bed and head to the living room where Cece sits. She's hot, I'll give you that, with her perky c cup titties and her tight little ass. I've gotten wet thinking about what I could do to her. I sit at the table. She is drinking wine and already eating her pizza. She looks tipsy no doubt. Maybe I could have some fun with this. The wine bottle is finished.

"Hi Cece." I say seductively.

"Hi Rose." Her face is shoved with pizza. What I could do with that mouth. I sit to the chair closest to her and put my feet on her lap. I want he so badly. My panties are already soaked.

"What are you doing?"

"I just think we need to get to know eachother better. We never talk."

"Alright." She slurs. She's clearly drunk.

"Can I tell you something?" She whispers.

"What is it?"

"I think your so fucking hot." She says. Before I could say anything she has her lips on mine kissing me hard. Our teeth clashing. Oh fuck. This is making me so wet. I've wanted this for so long and it definitely is everything I wanted it to be. She stands up disconnecting our lips and she moves her plate, sliding the pizza box at the end of the table. She picks me up and slams me down on the table. Quickly she unbuttons my jeans and slides them down my legs. Luckily I decided not to wear underwear. She smiles up at me and takes her shirt off showing me she's not wearing a bra.

"I'm gonna eat your pussy." She moans and lifts my shirt over my head kissing down my neck. She gets to my titties and sucks my nipple into her mouth. Holy fuck.

"My pussy. Eat my fucking pussy." I push her head down and writhe nakedly on the table. Oh fuck I want this. She kisses me on the stomach then spreads my pussy lips with her fingers. The air feels so good on my pussy. She goes down and her tongue circles my clit lightly. I twitch. Oh fuck. She finally stops teasing me and sucks on my clitty. I moan out and grind on her mouth. She slides a finger into me and pumps it finger fucking me.

"Oh fuck!" I scream. She pounds her hand into me.

"Fuck, fuck , fuck, fuck! Suck my fucking pussy you cunt hungry bitch!" I scream. I feel my first orgasm come. I've only fucked myself with my dildo ever before.

"You like how I lick your pussy?" She looks up at me.

"Yes." I pull her up and kiss her. Her lips tasting like my pussy. I suck on them and she smiles. She walks over to the end of the table and grabs the pizza. She pulls her pants down and I take a look at her shaven pussy. I want to eat her out. Have her climbing up the fucking wall.

"I want to taste you."

"Fuck yes." I get up and she lays on my table spreading her beautiful long legs. I lick my lips at the sight. Her pink color areolas and pointy nipples. I look down at her pussy. Her clit pokes out of her pussy lips. It twitches in front of me making me rub myself.

"Eat my pussy!" She sits up and grabs my head pulling me down to her pussy. I suck and lap all her delicious juices. Fuch she taste so good. I want to taste her, all of her.

"Oh fuck! I'm gonna piss in your mouth!" She screams as her orgasm takes over her.

"What?" Before I say anything else she grabs a piece of pizza and pisses all over it. She pulls my head down making me swallow the sweet and salty tasting piss. Surprisingly I fucking love it. I wrap my lips around her labia and suck out all her piss juice swallowing it not letting a single drop fall to the floor. She finally calms down from the orgasm and hands me the soggy slice of pizza.

"Eat it."

"No." I protest. She sits up and grabs my hair.

"You like drinking my cunt juice and piss so you eat it. Know." She grips my hair tighter and feed it to me. I chew on the salty price of food.

"Repeat after me ... I am know a cunt bitch who will do anything my mistress Cecelia says."

"I am know a cunt bitch who will do anything my mistree Cecelia says."

"Good girl." She smirks.