Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 02

Story Info
Tonni loses it; Dancing Bear's party for Veronica.
5.4k words
4.48
20.3k
10
0

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fictitious. The main characters and their prior experiences are inspired by those in "Saturday Night School" chapters 1 to 4 as written by jessica_tang_vonharper.

*****

The Cedar Hill High School cheerleaders were all tall, between 5 feet 6 and 5 feet 9 inches; generally of slight build, but not skinny, with long limbs. They had small to medium breasts, either B or C cup above a flat tummy.

Tonni Arthur fitted this description, but she used to wear clothes that hid her true beauty. Because of her friendship with Jamie Taylor, she had been accepted by Chantelle Spiros, Jamie's girl friend, and the other cheerleaders. Chantelle had encouraged her to wear sexy clothes, thus she became William Mann's date for the prom. William was a football player; a tall, handsome, and athletic senior that all of the girls swooned over.

***

At lunch time on Monday, the girls were seated together in the cafeteria as usual.

Jill Tumbling was the first to spot Chantelle's ring. "When did you get the ring Chantelle?"

"Jamie gave it to me on Saturday when we went to the mall in the Capital." Chantelle beamed.

"Ooh, sounds serious. It's a good thing William decided to ask Tonni to the prom. Now you can go with Jamie, Eh? Let us have a closer look at it." Jill requested.

The ring had a pea-sized ruby held in a white-gold setting on a pink-gold band.

Chantelle offered her hand around, so that each of the girls could inspect the ring. She had been feeling particularly elated since her date with Jamie on Saturday. It had more than satisfied one of her most extreme fantasies; to walk the mall naked, and for the other shoppers to treat her as if it was normal.

The discussion reverted back to the usual topics.

Tonni, who sat next to Chantelle, lent close to her and whispered, "I'm worried. William wants me to go with him after training on Wednesday. But I've never been with a guy before and I don't want to disappoint him."

Suddenly head cheerleader Veronica Wilson asks Tonni to train with them on Wednesday. "Oh I'd love to!" was her eager reply.

The others immediately piped up, "Yeah, great idea."

Chantelle had been pondering Tonni's problem. Just before lunch ended she had an idea. 'Tonni could learn what she needed to by watching some of the porno videos Jamie and I had viewed previously in the AV lab.' Since Tonni needed the experience before Wednesday, Chantelle whispered to Tonni, "In the AV lab this arvo, tell Jamie we both want to met him in the lab after school."

***

Jamie was the first to arrive in the AV lab. He was soon joined by Tonni. She was wearing a short skirt and tight top as was her custom now.

They sat next to each other in front of his favourite computer terminal. "Have you discovered what this is about?" Jamie asked.

"Nah; Chantelle didn't say anything. Just said to be here."

When Chantelle arrived she sat on Jamie's lap, facing away from Tonni, so her feet wouldn't kick Tonni's.

"What's this all about, love?" he asked Chantelle.

She explained, "Tonni has never been with a guy and wants to learn how to please one, especially Will."

Tonni blushed and hung her head.

Chantelle re-assured her, "It's nothing to be embarrassed about." And then to Jamie, "So among those porno videos can we find one or two that may be considered instructional?"

Jamie drilled down until he found the secret stash of videos.

All three watched as Jamie flicked through the videos; eventually they found one where the girl gives her boy-friend a Blow Job. They watched it; but all the girl did was rub the guys cock up and down until he took his cock in his own hand, and brought himself to orgasm, squirting on her tits.

Jamie searched again. The next BJ video was more instructive. It was of a young girl sitting on the floor of a car in front of her boyfriend. She kept looking up at him lovingly as she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled the zipper down. Once she had his jeans low enough, she held his stiff cock in one hand and lightly kissed it. She appeared to know exactly what to do. Next she licked the tip and then ran her tongue around its foreskin. And then she kissed her way down to its base and onto his balls, which she sucked softly. She continually looked up into her boyfriend's face with love lights in her eyes.

Chantelle said, "This one looks good." Tonni's eyes were already glued to the screen, taking it all in.

Jamie placed his hand on Chantelle's lap, just below her skirt's hemline. As the girls continued watching, he slid his hand under Chantelle's skirt. She didn't look away from the screen, even when his fingers reached her pubic mound. It was smooth, no pubic hair. Surprised, Jamie whispered to Chantelle, "You shaved like Karen suggested?"

She turned and whispered back, "Do you like it?"

"It feels so lovely and smooth, just like Karen's did. Can I see?"

"Only if you put your head under there, and stimulate me."

"But Tonni's here!"

"I'm sure she won't mind. It'll be part of her education."

While they spoke, he had begun tickling inside Chantelle's slit with his fingers. She wore no panty. He looked at Tonni. She was still concentrating on the video.

In the video, the guy groaned softly as she started sucking his cock with her mouth. Sliding it up and down his rigid shaft, her tongue teasing its head each time she withdrew completely. Soon after, she gripped his cock with her hand, and then slid her hand all the way down; pulling the skin taught as it went, thus making the head very sensitive. He groaned repeatedly as she again ran her tongue around its glans and foreskin. She looked at him seeking reassurance that she was doing a good job.

Jamie removed his hand so Chantelle could stand up. Then he stood and she sat with her legs apart inviting him there. Jamie didn't hesitate and was soon kissing his way up her thigh toward her groin. As his lips reached her slit, Chantelle spread her legs wider so that Jamie had better access to her clitoris.

"Ooooh; Karen was right, it is nicer without my pubic hair in the way." Chantelle whispered.

"Yeah." Jamie breathed into her slit.

Near the end of the video, the guy squirted into his girl's mouth, not once but four times. Her mouth was open, so the sperm could be clearly seen squirting into it. She smiled. As she licked her lips some of his sperm oozed out the side of her mouth, but she managed to swallow most of it.

"Do girls really like doing that?" Tonni enquired as she watched the girl lick the cum from her lips.

"You mean sucking the boy's cock? Yeah, some do, some don't. Me... Yeah. I do." Chantelle replied as she held Jamie's head against her pussy and rocked her hips back and forth.

"What does it taste like?"

"The pre-cum is slightly sticky and salty, ooooo, a bit like a girl's love juices... Ooooh Jamie; that's great."

"Do some girls really take the sperm in their mouth like she did? Do they swallow?"

"Yeah to both your questions; mmmm." Chantelle struggled to answer as her excitement grew.

"Have you swallowed Jamie's sperm? What did it taste like?"

"It's very sticky; also salty and tastes sort of like... Ooooh... I don't know to describe it... Ooooh Jamie... I guess it's a bit like eating oysters... Ooooh."

Tonni rewound the video and watched it again. After it finished for the second time, she asked, "Do you like what Jamie is doing down there? ... What is he doing?"

"Oh God, yeah! ... Ooooh... He's licking my clitoris... Oooooh... It's officially called cunnilingus, but oooooh... most girls just say 'he went down on me'." During all this time Jamie's head was under Chantelle's skirt teasing her clit with his lips and tongue. Her hips rocked faster.

"Do you think William will do it to me?"

"Don't know... Oooooh... Some guys won't do it no matter how hard you plead. ... Oooooh... If you want Will to lick your clit, then you must be willing to suck his dick... Oooooh... You have seen how to do it in the video... Mmmmm"

Tonni had her hand under her skirt, massaging her clit as she watched them.

Suddenly they heard the click clack of the guard's shoes in the hallway.

When the sound of the guard's steps stopped, Jamie just knew Kyle was standing in the doorway. Chantelle continued to rock her hips. Jamie thought, 'What if she has an orgasm while Kyle is standing there? Would she try to hide it? Or would it turn her on even more if he watched her body quivering in pleasure?'

Jamie emerged from under Chantelle's skirt.

Kyle exclaimed, "Chantelle! Jamie! And?" as he looked toward Tonni. The last scene of the porn video was frozen on the screen.

Chantelle responded, "Hi Kyle, this is our friend Tonni Arthur." She then added, "Tonni why don't you give Kyle a hug and a kiss as a way of saying hello."

Tonni was so aroused from the video and her masturbation that she did not hesitate; she quickly stepped up to Kyle. She stood on her tip-toes to kiss him and wrapped her arms around him. Kyle was reminded of the incident weeks before when he had caressed a nude Chantelle while they kissed, and she didn't complain. So this time he decided to be a bit bolder.

Jamie turned and proceeded to shut down the computer.

While she was hugging him tightly, Kyle hands started on her hips, but soon dropped below the hem of her skirt and back up to her arse cheeks. Tonni kept kissing him, so he moved his hands around to her front. He didn't feel any underwear and this greatly excited him.

They could see that things may progress further, so Chantelle and Jamie quietly left the lab to give Kyle and Tonni some privacy.

Tonni turned a little and spread her legs enough to allow Kyle to finger her slit.

As Tonni pleaded with Kyle not to tell on them, she placed her hand on his pants and lightly squeezed his swelling dick through the material.

She unzipped his fly and pulled out his stiffening cock. She stroked it up and down gently with her hand.

He tickled her clit, only stopping occasionally to slide his finger down into her cunt to lubricate it with her love juices. She massaged the tip of his now rock hard cock with her finger tips.

She again kissed him, sticking her tongue between his lips.

As she held his dick at the right height, she moved her hips forward so the head of his penis nestled against the entrance to her cunt. She rocked back and forth so the head entered a little and withdrew.

"Make love to me please, Kyle." She requested as she bent over. Her skirt was around her waist so her cunt was clearly visible. The wetness glistened around it.

"Are you sure?"

"Oh yeah, put it in."

He placed the swollen head of his dick at the entrance of her cunt. As he pushed it in a little, he felt the head stopped by her unbroken hymen. 'God she's a virgin.' He thought.

"Are you really sure?" he asked again.

"Yes!" She insisted and jerked back, forcing his cock to split her hymen.

"O u c h."

"Are you alright?"

She didn't answer, except to push herself further back against him. This time her sigh was more one of pleasure. "Mmmmm."

Her vagina gripped his cock like a vice. Kyle thrust back and forth. The warmth of her cunt surrounded the entire length of his cock each time his balls bumped against her. His cock was soon completely coated with their love juices.

"Oooooo." She sighed each time she felt his cock move into her slippery wet cunt.

Kyle had not experience such a tight pussy since his first days with his wife; and he hadn't had sex since she left him some years before. So the sensations his cock received from Tonni's tight warm cunt were too much for him, and he came in under a minute.

"Oh no don't stop!" Tonni protested when Kyle withdrew from her.

She quickly turned to lick the sperm and love juices from his dick.

When she finished, Kyle returned his dick to its rightful hiding place. "Thank you Tonni for letting me be your first. Sorry we have to separate so soon; however it was definitely a pleasure... I have to complete my rounds now. I hope you won't be here when I return in thirty minutes."

"Bye, Kyle!" Chantelle and Jamie shouted, almost in unison, as Kyle continued his patrol down the hallway.

***

Following their practice session on Wednesday, the cheerleaders headed to the change room for a quick shower. As the last few finished showering and returned to their lockers, Chantelle pushed a trolley out into the open. It had a cake with lit candles and next to it was a punch bowl and paper cups. "Girls! ... Grab a drink and let's toast Veronica's good health!" Chantelle shouted.

When everyone was ready Chantelle raised her drink and proposed the toast, "To Cedar Hill High School!" They all lifted their drinks, "To Cedar Hill High School."

"Wow! This is nice. What's in it Chantelle?" Marsha Dickson asked.

"Err. There's orange and pineapple juice with some coconut water, and some lemon squash to add fizz." She didn't tell them about the vodka she had put in it. She didn't know about the spirits that Jamie had also added.

Chantelle lifted her drink again, "To Veronica!" The girls followed, "To Veronica."

Chantelle then pushed the trolley so that the cake was immediately in front of Veronica. "Veronica; make a wish and blow out the candles."

Veronica thought for a while; then she bent forward and blew out all the candles in one go. Chantelle handed a knife to Veronica. "Now cut the cake."

By the time the cake had been cut into pieces and handed around, the girls were all feeling quiet merry. Chantelle pressed the play button on her boom box. A drum roll sounded.

Chantelle announced at the top of her voice, "And now for Veronica's birthday present; from the AV room of Cedar Hill High School, Dancing Bear's best stripper, Jamie Taylor." Jamie appeared from behind the far end of the lockers, next to where Chantelle was.

Chantelle move the trolley out of the way as stripper type music started playing.

Jamie undid the last button of his shirt, twirled it around and then threw it to Chantelle. He danced over to Veronica, and put her hands on the waist-band of his boxer shorts. He pulled her hands down and his shorts with them. Then Jamie squirted cream on the tip of his cock. Chantelle and Tonni began slow clapping and shouting "Lick the cream, lick the cream." The other girls joined the chorus, either by shouting or clapping or both.

Veronica reluctantly licked the cream, and once it was consumed she licked his dick head. She had only just started dressing when the party started. She was topless with only a red pair of panties on. Jamie studied her breasts as she sucked his cock. Her breasts were not large, just slightly larger than Chantelle's; but they were definitely firm and the nipples stood proud. Veronica moved her mouth back and forth along the length of his cock.

Tonni was seated beside Veronica, so when Veronica finished sucking Jamie's cock, Tonni took over. Chantelle told her to do this to make it clear to the other girls that they were all allowed to have a go. The room was now filled with cat-calls, whistling and shouts of "Go girl." "Take it all." Tonni worked her lips, tongue and hands like a pro; doing the moves she had seen in the video on Monday evening.

Next Jamie moved to the girl beside Tonni, it was Sam. She was nearly fully dressed and declined his menacing cock that bounced close to her face.

Jamie applied more cream to his ridged cock, and offered it to yet another cheerleader. She was willing, but licked the cream from his dick and then only sucked it long enough to get a taste of his pre-cum.

"Jamie, please." Jill called with a lecherous smile, her hand between her legs furiously rubbing her clit.

Jill Tumbling was a red-head, not a carrot red, but more red-head than brunette. She had some faint freckles on her forehead, on and around her nose, and on her chest above her breasts. When she was young, she was the typical freckled tom-boy next door.

Jamie covered the top of his cock with whipped cream as her walked to her. By now Jamie was ready to blow.

Jill needed no encouragement to lick the cream from Jamie's dick, and then slide her tongue around the tip and along its length. She massaged the head with her fingers before putting her mouth over it, and so tasted the pre-cum that covered it. With one hand she stroked up and down his shaft, the other still between her legs, while she continued to suck the glans of Jamie's cock. This was too much for Jamie and he came, squirting three loads of sperm into her mouth.

As Jill released Jamie's dick, he looked at Chantelle; she looked pleased with herself. She winked at Jamie, as if to say 'Is this what you wanted?'

Jill smiled contentedly as she swallowed most of his cum, licking around her mouth to make sure she didn't lose a drop. She closed her lips and sucked saliva into her mouth. She sloshed the saliva to-and-fro, back and forth to dilute the last of his cum and then swallowed it.

Next Jamie offered his dick to yet another girl. He still had an erection, but it had lost some of its rigidity; being just semi-firm it drooped a little.

She took his cock, sucked it and kissed it. She had on a black bra, but nothing else. Her pubic area was completely hairless, just like a ten year old girl. She had what Jamie considered the most beautiful cunt he'd ever seen. The outer lips were full and smooth, each at least the size of a Brazil nut. The inner lips were large enough to protrude a little and were a reddish colour similar to that of his fully erect penis.

She looked up as she stroked his now firming cock. Her eyes sparkled and her whole face was smiling. She was a true blond with a body slightly fuller and more curvaceous than Chantelle's.

She saw where he was looking and so she spread her legs; her slit opened and Jamie could see her clit was swollen to pea size and protruding from under its hood. Beside her clit and down to her cunt, the skin was red. Her love juices were glistening around her gorgeous cunt and down to her anus.

Jamie watched as she removed her bra; her breasts were firm, half a cup size larger than Chantelle's and the nipples stood well out due to her arousal.

She continued to work on his cock; sometimes with her hands, sometimes with her tongue and lips, and other times with all these things together. Most of the other girls still clapped and cheered.

Once his cock was rock hard again, she pleaded loud enough for all the others to hear. "Please go all the way with me Jamie. I haven't had sex since my boyfriend Frank and I broke up six months ago."

"Really. What's your name?"

"Marsha... Please Jamie; I need to get laid."

Jamie knew she wasn't lying because of the enthusiastic way she had attacked his cock.

Marsha looked at Chantelle and raised her eyebrows with a silent request.

"It's OK Jamie, I know how she feels," was Chantelle's response.

Jamie turned toward Chantelle. She gave him a reassuring nod.

Jamie moved between Marsha's legs and dropped to his knees. He bent forward and kissed that magnificent pussy of Marsha's. She lay back on the bench as Jamie worked on her clitoris.

She looked across her breasts at him, and in the corner of her eye she saw Sam frantically masturbating. Marsha turned her head toward Sam and smiled wickedly. Sam stuck out her tongue and wiggled it about as if she was licking Marsha's clit.

Jamie moved up Marsha's body, kissing her breasts on the way; first the left and then the right.

After he kissed her on the mouth, he stood and slid his dick slowly into her dripping wet cunt; his dick felt her warmth engulf it. She lifted her hips to make sure he was fully in.

They soon settled into a rhythm, she pivoted her hips up and down while he rocked back and forth.

He lay on top of her with her arms and legs were wrapped around him.

12