Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, where is your painting, Tonni?" Her teacher asked indignantly, as Chantelle was obviously not carrying one.

Chantelle removed the bolero jacket and threw it over her right shoulder; as she did this her keys fell from its pocket.

"Oops." Chantelle picked up the keys and returned them to the jacket. Then she put her other hand on her hip and turned slowly; obviously enjoying the roll of fashion model. As her back became visible the teacher could see the creases in her shorts caused by her panty underneath. He could also see where her bra straps ran.

Tonni explained, "Chantelle is my canvas, and her clothes are my still-life of draped material. I have tried to create the illusion of texture and folds in what is really a soft smooth material."

The teacher walked up to Chantelle and put his hand on her hip to feel the texture. His thumb rested on the belt; it felt real enough. His fingers touched her shorts.

Her thought out loud, "I can see the texture and folds of your shorts, but it feels like a silk body-stocking to me." Chantelle just smiled.

She placed her hand on his and guided it around her waist to her stomach. Then she released his hand; it fell down over her mound and ended up between her legs. His middle figure pressed into her naked slit and onto her clit.

She looked directly into his eyes with a devilish smile.

He thought, 'It really does feel just like silk, smooth and...'

"Oh!" he exclaimed, as he quickly stepped back, suddenly realising that he had been caressing Chantelle's nude body. After an embarrassing pause, "Have you been attending your classes 'dressed' exactly like this all morning?"

"Yes Sir." Chantelle answered without hesitation.

"I guess that confirms that you have achieved a high degree of realism, Tonni... There really does appear to be texture and folding where there isn't any... How long did you spend painting her?"

"I think it took a total of about six hours or more. We did it in three sittings over the weekend." Chantelle put her jacket back on as Tonni spoke.

"Well done, I think I will have to give you ninety five per cent for your assignment."

"Thank you, Sir." Tonni said as she and Chantelle left the room.

***

The next Saturday, Chantelle and Tonni arrived at Dr Finlay's office on time. "Tonni and Chantelle Spiros to see Doctor Finlay." Chantelle informed the receptionist.

"Sorry, I can't find the appointment for Tonni Spiros."

"That's strange because mum made the booking for both of us at the same time. Can you fit Tonni in?" Chantelle turned and smiled at Tonni Spiros.

"Yeah, you're lucky we just had a cancellation."

After a short wait, Chantelle was called. "Come in Lassie... Now what would ye be wanting today?" Chantelle loved the sound of his Scottish accent.

"I need a prescription for the birth-control pill." Chantelle said a little embarrassed.

"Aye. Do you have a steady boyfriend, then?"

"Yes Doc."

"And he is having regular sex with thee?"

"Yes, but not that often."

"Ah. However before I write the prescription for thee, I will need to give thee a full examination to make sure everything is bonnie."

"Oh, OK Doc."

Various instruments were laid out on the table in front of Chantelle. The doctor took Chantelle's blood pressure using a small automatic machine. Then he looked into her ears with another instrument. He used a timber tongue depressor while he examined her throat and the inside of her mouth. When he tested her eyes with a torch, he thought he saw a hint of cheekiness.

"Please go behind the curtain, strip to the waist, take off your underwear, and sit on the table." Dr Finlay instructed. He didn't know that Chantelle wasn't wearing any panty under her mini-skirt. Her painted on shorts still remained as good as new, except for some wear around and between the pussy's lips.

When the doctor came behind the curtain, he was carrying a stethoscope.

"I thought I asked thee to take off your top."

"Sorry Doc, but it's painted on."

"Oh!"

He walked behind Chantelle, placed the stethoscope on her back, "Cough... Take a deep breath, hold it. OK, breathe out."

He moved in front of her, and placed the stethoscope on the right side of her left breast. Two of his fingers were touching her nipple as he listened to her heart. "Cough... Take a deep breath, hold it. OK, breathe out," he moved his fingers slowly around the nipple.

The doctor put a latex glove on his right hand, as he informed Chantelle, "Lassie, now I have to check for any wee lumps in your breasts."

He applied a lubricant to her left breast and began to massage it all over. Chantelle enjoyed this. Then he did the same thing to the right breast. He further caressed them as he wiped the lubricant off. Chantelle was now quite aroused.

"Please lay back, lift up your knees and spread them so I can examine your vagina."

Chantelle did as instructed.

"I see ye have painted on shorts as well?"

"Yes Doc."

As soon as the doctor glimpsed Chantelle's hairless pussy, he thought, 'Wow, this bonnie wee lassie looks like she'll be willing.'

The doctor applied lubricant from the top of her slit to her vagina. "Now this won't hurt thee, lassie." He said to re-assure Chantelle.

First he massaged her clit very lightly. Chantelle's excitement grew so much she was unable to stop herself rocking her hips minutely. She hoped he didn't feel it.

When he slid his fingers down the slit, he briefly rubbed her inner lips between his fingers. Then he proceeded to run one finger around and around her vaginal opening. Chantelle closed her eyes as she sighed under her breath.

"I'll just press down on your perineum so my fingers will slide in easily, OK"

"Sure Doc."

So he proceeded to penetrate her with two fingers. Initially he just pressed down at the opening, as he said; then slid them in to the first knuckle, withdrew a little, and pressed them in further. He did this until his finger-tips touched her G-spot. Chantelle now rocked her hips up and down uncontrollably.

He increased the stimulation by placing his thumb on her clitoris, which he then rubbed in time with his tickling of her G-spot.

Dr Finlay saw that his stimulation had made this wee lassie aroused to the point where she had lost control. Her nipples were enlarged and erect, standing nearly a centimetre. Her breasts had grown larger and firmer. Her outer labia were open and swollen, and the inner labia were red and extended so that they protruded through the protective curtain of her outer labia.

"Oooh... Doc... ooooooh... Don't stop... p l e a s e." Chantelle pleaded.

"Wee lassie, you do know that the pill won't protect thee until you finish the first round of pills? Until then your partner will need to use a condom. Have you ever placed a condom on a laddie's penis?" he asked while he still tickled her G-spot.

"Nah, never." Chantelle sighed; as her body quivered under his continued stimulation.

The doctor withdrew his fingers, removed the latex glove which he discarded into the nearby bin. He reached inside the nearby draw and pulled out a condom. He used his mouth to open the packet, and then held it in his right hand.

"Please sit up and watch." Chantelle sat up.

"Now you place it this way up, then use your fingers above it and press down to uncurl it, like this," he said as he applied the condom to two fingers of his left hand.

"Now it's your turn to try."

The doctor handed Chantelle a condom. "Perhaps ye need a real penis to practice on."

He unzipped his fly and pulled out his enormous erect penis. The veins along his shaft bulged out due to the sheer pressure of blood within them.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed.

'He is definitely bigger than Jamie.' She thought, 'I wonder what it would feel like inside?'

She applied the condom to his penis the way he explained.

He moved between her legs, and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit, lingering longest at her clit.

Chantelle reached down; took his cock in her hand, and guided it to the entrance of her vagina; then she thrust her hip forward so that his cock just entered her cunt. The good doctor pushed his penis in a little more and then withdrew a bit; then he slid it in further and again withdrew a little. He continued this process until his penis was fully in and his pubic hairs tickled her clitoris.

As he rocked his hips back and forward; his dick moved all the way in such that his balls smacked against her arse, then he withdrew his penis but not fully out, and so on. Initially he rocked slowly, but gradually increased the speed.

There was a wet slurping noise as he withdrew, followed by a loud smacking sound that echoed around the room as his hips rhythmically slapped her firm bare arse. Chantelle's moans and gasps periodically punctuated these sounds.

While he fucked her ruthlessly, she wrapped her legs around him, locking them at the ankles.

When he came with a loud cry, she held him inside her with her legs, and pleaded, "Keep moving doc, I want to come too." He did as she requested, and once she came, she released him.

"Wee lassie, the prescription is for six months, so ye will need to come back to see me before that, OK."

"Yeah. I'm looking forward to that, Doc."

Chantelle jumped at the doctor; gave him a hug, and standing up on her toes, she kissed him. This reminded her of the time she hugged and tongue kissed the school guard, Kyle while she completely naked.

Chantelle returned to the reception area with a broad smile. She sat next to Tonni and whispered, "I hope he can recover in time for you to enjoy yourself." Tonni was called immediately after that.

"Hi lassie. Did you come with the other wee lassie I just saw?"

"Yes Doc."

"Would ye also be wanting a prescription for the birth-control pill?"

"Yes, Doc." Tonni answered more than a little embarrassed.

She thought, 'I don't know how to act with the doctor asking questions about sex. Chantelle was always with me when such things came up before; like when Kyle, the school guard, caught us in the AV lab, or when she introduced me to Will.'

"Do ye have a steady boyfriend, then?"

"Yes, but only since a couple of weeks ago."

"And ye think he wants to have regular sex with thee?"

"I'm not sure Doc." Tonni dropped her head, even more embarrassed.

"Ah. OK. Before I write the prescription for thee, I will need to give thee a full examination to make sure everything is bonnie." Dr Finlay guessed that Tonni was under age and that excited him.

Initially Dr Finlay examined Tonni in a way similar to how he had examined Chantelle.

He took Tonni's blood pressure, and then he looked into her ears, mouth and eyes.

"Please go behind the curtain, strip to the waist, take off your underwear, and sit on the table." Dr Finlay instructed.

The doctor used his stethoscope to listen to her heart.

He put a latex glove on his right hand; then he checked for any lumps in Tonni's breasts. Like Chantelle, Tonni was also a little aroused by the examination of her breasts.

"Please lay back, lift up your knees and spread them so I can examine your vagina."

As she lay there with her legs apart, Tonni felt very exposed.

When he saw that she had removed her pubic hair from her bikini line and her outer lips. He thought, 'Wow, this bonnie wee lassie also looks like she'll be willing, a bit like the last lassie, but maybe not so aggressive.'

When Tonni was ready, the doctor applied lubricant to her slit. "Wee lassie, just relax, this won't hurt thee." He re-assured Tonni.

First he massaged her clit very lightly. She became slightly excited and less worried. Next he briefly rubbed her inner lips between his fingers.

Eventually he proceeded to run one finger around and around her vaginal opening. And then he penetrated her with two fingers to the point where his finger-tips touched her G-spot, which he proceeded to tickle.

Tonni had her eyes closed, and really enjoyed his advances.

Dr Finlay saw that his stimulation had made this wee lassie very aroused. To increase the stimulation, he bent down and kissed her clitoris.

"Ooh!" Tonni gasped as she looked down. She did not stop him though; and he continued to lick, kiss and suck her clitoris while he still massaged her G-spot.

"Wee lassie, you do know that your partner will need to use a condom for about a month? Have you ever placed a condom on a laddie's penis?" he asked while he still tickled her G-spot.

"No Doc." Tonni sighed; as her body quivered under his continued stimulation.

The doctor withdrew his fingers, removed the latex glove from his hand, reached inside the nearby draw and pulled out a condom. Tonni sat up and watched intently as he applied the condom to two fingers of his left hand.

"Now it's your turn to try. Would ye like a real penis to practice on?" The doctor asked as he handed Tonni a condom.

He didn't wait for Tonni to reply before he unzipped his fly and pulled out his semi-flaccid penis. He hadn't fully recovered from having sex with Chantelle.

"Oh, its limp!" Tonni exclaimed. "Shall I massage it to make it erect?"

"Aye, that's a good idea, wee lassie."

Tonni held his penis in her hand while she kissed and the sucked it.

Initially she was able to put all of it in her mouth. As it swelled, she rubbed it up and down; sometimes she licked the small hole or around the edges of the head.

When she could not fit it all into her mouth anymore, she still slid in as much as she could.

While she squeezed the head, she ran her tongue along its length.

When it was rock hard, Tonni did not stop her stimulation of his now enormous penis, because she was enjoying the experience too much. Tonni thought, 'His dick is definitely bigger than Will's. I wonder if it will fit inside, and if it does, what will it feel like?'

"Lassie, I think it is ready for thee to apply the condom."

"Oh, OK." She applied the condom the way he had shown.

"It seems a pity to waste a good condom, doesn't it lassie?" He hinted. Tonni just nodded.

He was eager to have sex with this younger girl. He moved between her legs, and eased the head of his cock into the entrance of her vagina.

"Are you sure ye want me to do this, wee lassie?" he enquired. Tonni nodded her head without hesitation.

He pressed his penis a little way into her vagina. "Oh lassie you are so tight. Are you a virgin?"

"Err... No doc." She was still a bit shy.

"How many times have thee had sex?"

"Ah; just twice." Tonni thought, 'There was Kyle, the school guard, who I forced to take my virginity, and I had my first orgasm with Will at the movie theatre.'

"Well I think ye need some lubricant." The doctor withdrew and fetched some KY jelly, which he applied to the condom and around her vagina.

"Now I will be very gentle and do it slowly." He said reassuringly.

The good doctor pushed his penis in a little and then hesitated; then he slid it in further and again paused. Tonni could feel it stretch her vagina each time it went deeper; she liked the greater feeling of fullness it gave, more than she had experienced with William.

He continued this process until his penis was fully in. Initially he rocked his hip back and forth slowly, but gradually he increased the speed.

So they had sex, Tonni and the doctor; but Tonni actually had her orgasm before the good doctor, because of his earlier effort with Chantelle.

As they left the doctor's office, Chantelle asked, "Did the bonnie doctor give thee an extra deep penetrating examination?"

"Aye wee lassie, aye." Tonni replied. They both giggled.

"Well I guess we won't tell the boys about that, will we?"

"Nah." Tonni agreed.

12