Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 09

Story Info
Jill is initiated into the Amarillo Street Gang.
5.7k words
4.37
18.3k
8

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Cedar Hill high school cheerleaders always had their lunch together in the school cafeteria. There was Veronica Wilson, the head cheerleader; Chantelle Spiros, her best friend; and Jill Tumbling, the red-headed cheerleader who had swallowed Jamie's cum at Veronica's birthday party. Jamie Taylor was Chantelle's boyfriend and the one that did the "Dancing Bear" strip at Veronica's party.

About a month before the prom, the main topics of their conversation were; what they are going to wear, and who is going with whom. When Jill said she was going with Jose, Veronica asked. "Who is Jose?"

To which Jill replied. "Jose Ramirez is one of the pupils from the wrong side of town, but he is really a nice guy, you know; which is why I said I'd go with him. After all, most of the guys were put off by my gang-bang after the school's footie grand-final win."

***

KNOCK; KNOCK; KNOCK.

Mrs Tumbling answered their front door. "Oh, hello officer; what can I do for you?" She was worried and it showed on her face.

"Hi, I'm Sergeant Kilby and this is Police Woman O'Malley. Are you Mrs Tumbling?" Sergeant Kilby was 6 feet tall and of solid build; WPC O'Malley was 5 feet 7 inches and muscular. They both looked sombre.

"Yes Sir."

"Do you have a teenage daughter by the name of Jill?"

"Yes. I hope she's not in trouble."

"No Madam. There has been a car accident and there's a gang of beaten-up teenagers under sedation in the Linterna hospital, and I need someone to verify who they are so we can notify their families."

"But I don't believe Jill is involved in any gang."

"Even so we are hoping she can help us."

"But why can't you identify them from the IDs in their wallets and purses?"

"There wasn't any on them or in the two cars. Initially we suspected the teenagers were up to no good, perhaps even racing stolen cars, hence no IDs. But in a house a short distance away we have since found a witness who saw two boys running from the accident scene carrying hand bags. Presumably they had also stolen the wallets of the teenage boys."

"You mean they robbed after the accident?"

"Yeah, appears so."

"Oh how terrible... How did you get Jill's name?"

"One of the boys mumbled it just before he became unconscious. Can we see her please?"

"Yes, I'll fetch her."

Mrs Tumbling headed upstairs.

As she entered Jill's room, "Jill; there are police here to see you. What's this about you and a gang?"

"It's nothing, we just hang out together."

"Well I hope your friends are OK. They appear to have been involved in some sort of car accident."

"Oh God no!"

Jill was taken to the Linterna hospital by the police. Sergeant Kilby drove while WPC O'Malley comforted Jill.

Among other things, O'Malley reassured Jill that none of the victims of the crash had serious injuries.

"I heard you tell Mom that one of the boys mumbled my name."

"Why yes."

"I think that must have been Jose. Could he have been the driver?"

"We don't know. You see the ambulance paramedics had taken most of the teenagers to the hospital before we arrived on the scene."

"Was one of the cars a black Mazda sports car?"

"Yes; how did you know?"

"Jose has an arrangement with the owner. Is there some way you can find out who the owner is and contact him?"

"Yes." Sgt Kilby handed O'Malley the police radio. She contacted base and requested that the number plate details be used to trace the Mazda's owner, and then a uniformed officer be sent to inform the owner of the accident.

Jill had one last question, "Which car caused the accident?"

"On first inspection, it appears the other car was at fault."

Jill gave a sigh of relief, but she did not completely relax, she was still worried about Jose's injuries.

Jill was left alone in the men's waiting room for a long time while the police sought permission for her to visit the teenage boys. They were all sleeping as they had all been heavily sedated. Their wounds range from broken bones, deep cuts and extensive bruising.

While waiting Jill reminisced about her association with the Amarillo Street gang.

***

The first time Jose invited Jill to meet the gang was one Saturday when they were all playing 10 pin bowling.

When she and Jose arrived, the other guys began pushing each other out of the way hoping to be the first to meet Jill. There was Manuel, Franco, Pedro, Miguel, Gonzales, and Cisco. Cisco was the shortest at 5 feet 8 inches; Jose the tallest being 6 feet. They were all of a healthy build; Jill thought they were probably toward the slim side of the healthy range.

Jose introduced the girl members, pointing to each in turn, "Rosetta, we normally just say Zeta; Maria, she's my twin sister; Filene or just Lene," then he whispered, "the floozy," and then in a normal voice again, "Lenora, she prefers just Nora; Angelica known as Angie; and Chiquita." The girls were all slightly shorter than Jill's cheerleader friends and more curvaceous with C or D size breasts.

During the bowling Jill tried to figure out which girls were attached to which guys; but just when she thought she had determined a couple were an item, the guy would kiss or cuddle a different girl. Even Jose paid as much attention to the others as he did her. The one thing she did notice was that without her there was one more guy than girls.

Filene could not control her curiosity, "Jill; there's a rumour that you were like involved in an orgy with the footballers after the footie grand final. Is there any truth in it?"

"Well yeah, sort of. Tonni and me followed the players into their locker room... Well then we ended up congratulating them doggy style in the shower."

Filene had to ask. "How many guys did you?"

"I didn't keep count; but I do know I have never before had so many orgasms in one session... Geez, it was really great." Jill's face glowed with the recollection.

"Zeta! Come on it's your turn!" said Jose who appeared to be running things.

Zeta complained, "Oh just when she getting to the spicy bits."

Filene continued with raised eyebrows, "Would you like say you had more than seven?"

"Yeah, I probably did. After all Tonni and me shared the whole football team, and I think some guys did us both."

"Did you have Harry the horse?"

"Oh yeah." Jill laughed.

Filene was eager for more details, "Really! Is he like as big as they say?"

"I think so; from the feel of it, he was certainly the biggest of all the boys there. I remember him not only because his cock filled me the most, but because he had the best technique; he lent over me and reached around my waist with his right arm and put his index finger into my slit and caressed my clit, and all the time he kept thrusting his huge cock within me."

"Did he like hurt?"

"Thankfully I'd had a few others before him, so I was well lubricated, you know. But I certainly felt my insides stretched as he entered me. It may have been better if I wasn't so wet, then his entry may have been slower, giving me more time to get used to him as he entered."

Jose interrupted. "Come on Jill; it's your t..."

Filene immediately interjected, "Oh bugger!" Indicating her displeasure in having the questioning interrupted.

On her return, Jill changed the subject. "How did the gang start?"

Filene went to take her turn at bowling, and so Zeta answered, "Jose and Manuel both had a crush on that floozy Lene. When she discovered this, she like decided she wanted to have them both, one after the other, all day. She had them bring an old convertible lounge into a disused building for the occasion. That room is now our club house, you know."

Jill hoped they wouldn't think she was too nosey, but her curiosity was too great. "When was that then?"

Again Zeta answered, "It was when we were in 1st year of high school, about the middle of the school year I think." Jill raised her eyebrows in amazement.

"So Filene has been having sex with both boys since then?"

Zeta was unfazed by the fact and replied nonchalantly, "Yeah."

Jill continued with her questions. "So how come she never became pregnant?"

"We've had a long standing arrangement with a paedophile doctor, Dr Finlay. He gives us the prescription for the pill in exchange for sex. Because we were originally under age, he said we had excessive bleeding during our periods as the reason we needed the pill." Zeta had a mischievous smile as she continued. "Actually what we have is like an excessive creamy white discharge from our vaginas; it's the boys' sperm. We use tampons to stop it staining our panty."

"Oh OK; so Filene was only just thirteen when she first went to see Dr Finlay?"

"Yeah; but actually Lene and Maria went together. Lene told us that the Doc was pleased to have two girls so young. He said he wished they could stay young and not end up old with hairy pussies. So that's why we all like have no pubic hair; we like to keep the Doc happy, you know."

"Can a girl of thirteen really have sex with a grown man like the Doc?"

"Yeah well we all have. He used a special lubricant, better than KY, and he knows how to press down on our perineum to make entry easier, you know."

Jill had to ask, "What is the perineum?"

"Doc told me about it; it's like the area just below the opening of the vagina... He asked where I was in my monthly cycle, and because it wasn't safe to have sex without a condom at that time, he made me come back when it is safe. He said a condom only makes it more difficult when the girl is so young and tight."

"Even so it must have hurt?"

"Nah; well he got me high by giving me a physical examination. First he tested my blood pressure and listened to my heart. It was while listening to my heart that he felt my nipples."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Then he said he had to examine my vagina to make sure everything was OK before he could prescribe the pill. And that's when he fingered my pussy before finally sucking on my clitoris and lips."

"He really sucked inside your pussy?"

"Oh yeah; it was unbelievable. I could feel his mouth sucking my lips and then his tongue tickling my clit. I'd had oral before that, but his technique is out of this world. I always look forward to my visit to renew my prescription. I think he should hold classes for the guys."

"You think he's that good?"

"Oh hell yeah! At one stage my clit got so sensitive I jerked away. I was so aroused when he finally entered me, that it was more like scratching an itch. Sure I felt his cock stretching my insides as it entered, but he put it in slowly, and it was like really fantastic once it was fully in and he got a rhythm going."

"You didn't feel like he raped you?"

"Gee no. He's really takes his time and makes sure you're like comfortable with what he's doing at all times, and his Scottish accent helps, you know."

"Are you sure he's Scottish?"

"Aye, bonnie wee lassie, that'd be for sure." Zeta mocked his accent.

Jill couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Did he come inside you? Could you feel him come?"

"You bet he did. He let out one hell of a cry you know, I was sure the secretary would have heard him. And yes I felt his cock jerking as it shot its load high inside me. He told me to use a tampon so his sperm wouldn't stain my panty. I guess he didn't want Mom to find out I was having sex, either with him or the guys."

"So how come Maria went with Filene to see the Doc?"

"Well Maria found out what was going on from Jose, and she like wanted a bit of the action with Manuel... Lene agreed provided Maria invited some other boy to join them. She thought that Franco liked both Lene and her, so he was invited."

Filene had been listening to the conversation for some time. "I only agreed to have him join if all three of them screwed me before they touched Maria. So that is how the club expanded: anyone wanting to join had to like bring someone of the opposite sex with them, and both had to go through the initiation of having sex with all of us."

This prompted Jill to ask, "So if Jose wants me to join, do I have to find a guy to join with me?" She was already thinking who would satisfy that criteria.

"Nah, you're taking the place of Sophia. When her family won the lottery a year ago, they moved to Linterna so she could go to an exclusive private high school. We're not good enough for her now, you know."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, I think we like have enough of both sexes if you join. What do you think, girls?"

Almost in unison the others agreed, "Yeah."

***

WPC O'Malley finally appeared. "They're ready for us know."

Jill went with O'Malley.

The first room they entered had two boys; one had his leg in traction and the other had bandages on both arms and minor cuts and bruises on the face.

Jill pointed to the nearest boy. "He's my boyfriend, Jose Ramirez; the other boy is Franco. Sorry I don't know his family name."

In the next room there were also two boys. Jill immediate recognised Manuel. She apologised, "Sorry I only know this boy as Manuel. I don't know the other boy; was he involved in the same accident?"

"Yes, there were two cars; a total of five boys and four girls were brought here by ambulance."

"So where is the other boy?" Jill hoped it was not another gang member.

The last of the boys was in the next room and he must have been from the other car, because Jill didn't recognise him. His face was heavily bandaged, but his blond hair was what Jill used to confirm he was not a gang member; all of the guys in the gang had olive skin and jet black hair.

Jill and O'Malley went up to the women's ward. Again they had to wait.

Jill drifted off into reminiscing again.

***

Jose told Jill that he had spent Friday evening arranging a suitable car for them to use when they went to the movies on Saturday.

Jose went by bus to the exclusive part of Cedar Hill.

The first car that Jose found unlocked was a racing green Ford, but one door was orange and the bonnet was grey. He couldn't believe someone in the rich part of town would own such a wreck.

Further along the street he found a sky blue VW Beetle unlocked. He thought, "It will have to do if I can't find anything better soon."

Eventually he found a sporty black Mazda RX8 with its doors unlocked. He joined one pair of wires as if key had been turned on and then nicked the correct pair of wires and started the car by touching then together.

Jose spent many hours on Saturday morning cleaning the inside and washing and polishing the outside. When he was finished the car sparkled better than when it was brand new.

Saturday had been a hot sunny day; the heat came in part with Santa Ana, the hot wind that blows from the hills in fall.

So late Saturday afternoon Jose parked in front of the Tumbling house; he walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. He was wearing a black pair of tailored pants, a long sleeve white shirt and a dark neck tie.

The door opened. Mrs Tumbling seemed shocked when she first saw him.

"Hello Mrs Tumbling, I'm Jose Ramirez; I've come to take Jill to the movies; is she ready?"

"I don't think ..."

Jill interrupted, "Hi Jose, this is my Mom." And then as she pushed past, "Bye Mom."

"Wow! You look great!" Jose had never before seen Jill with her hair down and makeup.

Jill wore a light blue pants suit with a cream blouse and black boots. As accessories she had a long pearl necklace and pearl bangle.

"Now you make sure you behave!" Her Mom called out after Jill.

Jose took Jill's hand and walked with her to the car; he opened the car door for her and closed it behind her once she was seated.

"Hi Jill." Came the welcome from the back seat.

Jill turned, "Oh hi Maria; Manuel." She could see that Manuel was smartly dressed just like Jose. Maria had a short sleeve olive green blouse and a long black skirt; at least Jill thought it was long, but it was hard to tell because it was pulled up well above her knees and Manuel had a hand between her legs caressing her pussy.

"Aren't you like hot in that coat?" Maria asked.

"I expect the movie theatre will be cold."

Jose drove off.

Soon there were moans coming from the back seat.

"What are you two up to back there?" Jose asked.

Jill looked back; the first thing she saw Manuel's legs, and then that Maria was on top of Manuel in the 69 position, sucking the glans of his cock. Turning further Jill saw that Maria's skirt was around her waist and she had no underwear. Manuel head was under Maria's pussy.

Jose shouted, "You'd better stop that, we are nearly at the theatre!"

Manuel pleaded, "Can't you pull over for a while; I'm about to come."

"Yes please." Maria added.

Jose stopped next to a sub-urban park.

As Jill faced forward again, Jose kissed her. They both closed their eyes. Consequently they did not see the group of 11 year old girls and 12 year old boys emerge from the park behind the car. They were a motley bunch of blonds and brunettes.

As the group reached the rear of the car and saw Maria's bare arse and Manuel under her sucking her cunt; the young girls giggled amongst themselves. The boys stood behind the girls they had been following. None of the girls resisted when the boys ran their hands up under the girls dresses and panties and played with their still hairless pussies.

The blond girl tried to increase her pleasure by rocking her hips. Then she turned to face the boy. As his fingers explored under her panties, she rubbed the crotch of his shorts. She could see the delight on his face, so she unzipped his fly and extracted his small but rigid cock. She held it and moved toward him until it was under her dress and touching her pussy next to his fingers. She pulled his hand away and proceeded to rub his cock up and down her pussy. The other girls look on in amazement.

Just then Manuel groaned as he came into Maria's mouth. Maria continued to suck gently, swallowing each shot of sperm as it erupted from his pulsating cock.

When Maria sat up, the children ran off. She drew saliva into her mouth and used it to wash down the last of Manuel's sperm. "Khm!" She covered her mouth with her hand and coughed as some of it tied to go the wrong way. "Khm!"

Next thing Jill recalled was sitting in the middle of the movie theatre engaging in premeditated premarital inter-digitations; she and Jose were holding hands with their fingers intertwined.

Jill laid her head on Jose's shoulder. She could not see what Maria and Manuel were up to, but thought they were probably behaving themselves as they had their excitement on the way to the theatre.

At interval, Jose bought two medium sized cups of popcorn. Jose placed one on Maria's lap and gave the other to Jill. They all ate the popcorn slowly during the remainder of the film.

After the show, Jose asked, "Would you like to join our gang, the Amarillo Street gang?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Do you know what being a member like means?"

"Well the other day at bowls, the girls were talking about some of the things you do. Like hanging out at a club house on weekends, where the boys sometimes have their way with one or more of the girls." Jill had a wicked twinkle in her eyes. "Sounds OK to me."

"You do realise you would have to go through a sort of initiation?"

"What would it involve?"

"Basically it would be much like any other gang get-together, except that you would like get all of the attention of both the guys and gals, you know."

"OK, but I was wondering why you want me to be in the gang."

"Well for a start I like you a lot, you know; and all of the present gals have jet black, straight hair and like olive skin. You would certainly make a pleasant change. Besides I have heard that you really do like enjoy your sex; and with a figure like yours, what more can a guy ask?"

"Oh alright; I'm really getting to like you and your friends, so it sounds great."

12