Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this, Stephen decided he had better shut the bedroom door. Dimitri just stood there aghast.

"So, you want to finish drying my skirt, do you?"

Dimitri just stared... eventually he mumbled, "Ah; ooh gawd yeah."

"Well then, get down on your hands and knees and crawl here." Chantelle pointed at the floor between her thighs.

Dimitri dropped to the floor and began to crawl very slowly toward her, his head hung low, his face down. He didn't dare look at her.

Chantelle enjoyed dominating him; it excited her. It was a side of her that she had never acknowledged before; that she was normally the instigator, not the victim: Chantelle the dominatress.

She put her left hand on her skirt and her index finger onto her clit. Steve wondered what she was going to do.

Dimitri stopped crawling when his head was between Chantelle's thighs. He still looked down; his eyes fixed firmly on her ankle boots. He could smell her; not just the perfume she wore, but the musky aroma of her pussy. He couldn't believe where he was; his throbbing cock pressed against his pants, desperate to be released.

"So, are you ready to apologise?"

Dimitri did not move, "Ye; yeah."

"Well then look up at me and do it."

He looked up; pausing briefly to stare at her finger that massaged her clit, before looking into her eyes. His lips were almost touching her pussy. "I... I'm sorry; really sorry. I... I shouldn't have touched you last evening."

"So, what are you going to do to prove you mean it?"

"W; w; what do you want me to do? I'll; I'll do anything." She could feel his breath caress her labia as he spoke.

Chantelle had managed to make herself very aroused by masturbating in front of them both. "I think I need you to satisfy me. You'll do anything, will you?"

"Ye... Yeah; anything."

Chantelle positioned her right foot below the crutch of Dimitri's pants and used her toes to rub the bulge created by his hard-on.

"Well; what do you think would please me more than your fingers?" Chantelle pressed two fingers into her cunt and curled them up to massage her G-spot.

Dimitri couldn't believe the situation. He thought her rubbing his bulging cock and fingering herself were clues. Would she really let him fuck her? He answered timidly, "Ah; m; m; my cock?"

"Nah, your tongue." She removed her fingers from her cunt, "Well come on, suck my clit." There, she said it. Would he obey?

Steve was amazed at his sister's boldness. He didn't know what made her so horny last evening, or why she was so aroused now; but there it was. He watched as Dimitri cautiously moved his mouth onto Chantelle's clit.

He proceeded to lick and kiss her for all he was worth. He was especially encouraged by her occasional sighs and moans.

She pleaded, "Ooh; stick a couple of fingers into; ooh, into my cunt, will you... Ooh."

Steve decided to try his luck as well. He unzipped his fly and released his aching cock. He moved close to Chantelle and put his cock-head onto her mouth. She turned and proceeded to suck him.

She wondered who would come first: Steve into her mouth; or Dimitri into his under-pants. Either way she decided she would continue teasing Dimitri until she thought he had come. She imagined him trying to explain the sperm in his undies to his mum.

*****

After dinner that night, James arrived a minute late at Chantelle's house. She had asked him to help her choose sexually stimulating garments for her girls to wear when filming videos for her X-rated web-site 'High School Fantasies'.

They planned to drive to the Linterna sex shop on Saturday to buy the things she needed.

James looked up the internet page of the Linterna sex shop. He selected the LINGERIE option.

From the Dreamgirl range James chose: a pastel charms baby-doll in light blue and another in soft pink; an enchantress plunging garter chemise in black. He also selected the Rene Rofe sheer half-cup gown, and the Coquette lace baby-doll with G-String; he said "They both would look great without the G-string, however."

"Yeah, maybe; and the light blue baby-doll would really suit Sue."

"Who's Sue?" James turned toward Chantelle with raised eyebrows.

"A girl I met last night at the restaurant. She's agreed to do a few videos for me."

James thought out loud, "Um; I think a 'sleep invasion' video with her changing into that baby-doll outfit at the start, would be really hot."

"What's a 'sleep invasion' video?" Chantelle enquired.

"Well, a guy creeps into the room where the girl is sleeping and proceeds to remove the bed covers. After caressing the girl's camel toe and then her clit, he will put his dick into her mouth. Such a video normally ends with them having sex."

"Oh! I'm not sure Sue will agree to that; I'll have to ask her."

And finally, James selected a Coquette pillow talk sheer camisole with shorts.

But then he spotted the Allure Faux leather micro-mini skater skirt and bra. He suggested, "You know you must have some leather-wear for members who have a leather fetish; shouldn't you?"

Chantelle agreed and added it to her list.

"What about some different sex toys?" As he asked this, he selected the TOYS option on the web-site. From the sub-menu he chose VIBRATORS.

"But I don't need another vibe!" Chantelle protested.

At the very top of the vibrators' page was a picture of the We-vibe Match.

"Look at this! I've never seen one like it before; it's a C shape. It says, 'Can be worn under any clothing, even leotards, without showing; it's water proof; whisper quiet; and it stimulates the G-spot and clit either alternately or together,' Look!" While saying this James had selected the DEMO option.

By the time Chantelle had finished adding the Allure Faux leatherware to her list, the lady in the demo was part way through inserting the We-vibe into her vagina. Chantelle watched closely as one part was pressed fully in, leaving the other half against her clit. The lady parted her outer labia, and pressed the We-vibe between them, so that they held that portion firmly against her clit.

Chantelle studied the photo of that vibe and thought for a while. "You know it's shorter than Hoppity, so I think I could use it even with a tampon."

"So, add it to your list. It's a 'We-vibe Match', OK."

"Yeah, OK; if you insist."

*****

When Chantelle and James arrive at the sex shop in Linterna, they went straight to the counter.

Seeing that Chantelle had a list, the saleswoman asked, "And what can I get you Miss?"

As Chantelle read out each of the garments, the shop assistant fetched it and returned to be told the next item.

When the assistant returned with the We-vibe Match, she was also carrying two other devices. She handed the Match to Chantelle and asked, "Would Miss like to consider one of these, as well?" She held what looked like a stiff, pink thong-panty with a little bow in the front and no side straps.

"What is it?"

"Well it's a vibrating panty; the controls are at the back; see," she turned it around to show them.

James immediately blurted out, "But she never wears panty." At this, Chantelle lovingly punched James in the arm.

"Well, what about a vibrator alarm clock? It wakes the lady by stimulating the clit with a gradually-intensifying vibration. This bit," pointing to the finger like extension, "sits down between your inner pussy lips. I use it; and believe me, it's the most wonderful way to be like, woken up."

"Doesn't the We-vibe Match come with an alarm function?" James enquired.

"Sorry, no; but the controller of the premium model, the Match A does. Would Miss prefer the Match A?"

Chantelle didn't hesitate, "No thanks; I don't need an alarm to wake me; so that's it; thank you."

"Good. I'll make out a... "

But James interrupted, "I'd like a tube of KY jelly, please."

This was produced from under the counter.

As the items were tallied, Chantelle placed them in the shoulder bag she had brought for just that purpose.

As they left the shop, Chantelle suggested they go to the milk bar they had visited a year or so before; that was the time when she had walked through the Mall virtually nude, wearing only her ankle boots.

The milk bar was divided along one side into compartments, each of which had a table in the middle with a bench seat along either side. The compartments were divided by six-feet-high partitions; consequently, the customers could not be seen from the other compartments or from the waitress's counter at the back.

There was a young couple in the middle compartment. James and Chantelle heard them giggling, but didn't see them, as they passed to sit in the back-most compartment.

They had only been seated a couple of minutes when the waitress arrived to take their orders. Looking directly at Chantelle, "And what would you like?"

Chantelle sat nearer the wall with James beside her. They were seated on the bench seat nearer the entrance, so anyone walking toward the waitress's counter would not notice them. They would only be seen by such a person going the other way, toward the exit.

She replied, "I'll have an egg and cheese roll with a chocolate milk-shake, thanks."

James added, "And I want a double beef burger and a root-beer."

"Will that be a large root-beer?"

"Nah, a medium will do; thanks."

After she left, Chantelle quipped with a smile, "So you only want a medium size root! Just like last time, eh!"

James responded by leaning over and kissing Chantelle. She slipped her tongue between his lips and he followed by sucking on it.

After a few seconds, he moved a hand up under her dress, caressing his way toward her groin. He smiled when he found out that he was correct: she actually didn't have any panty, and his fingers soon found her wet pussy.

He gently massaged her clit, until he realised there was a better way. He suggested, "Shell, why don't you try the We-vibe; here; now."

Chantelle was already removing it from her bag as she replied, "Yeah; great idea... Why don't you film me using it; then I can post the video on my web-site; OK?"

James used his phone to record Chantelle as she attempted to insert one end into her vagina.

Trying to be helpful, James asked, "Do you think it needs some KY jelly?"

"Yeah, maybe it would help."

Chantelle applied some jelly to the vibe and smeared a little around her cunt.

This time she was successful. Initially she chose the LOW vibration setting, but quickly increase it to MEDIUM.

Chantelle sighed, "Ooh, it's nice; it feels much like my Hoppity, but it really stays in place; unlike Hoppity, as you know."

James heard the waitress coming, so he turned his phone outward. The waitress walked past, glancing in their direction as she did. James wondered if she had been able to see the We-vibe between Chantelle's thighs; if she did, there was very little reaction.

As Chantelle's pleasure mounted, she felt sorry for James, who just sat there recording her enjoying herself. She tentatively reached over and placed her hand onto his lap and squeeze the bulge that was developing there. James panned across to himself. Then, she undid his zipper and pulled his firming cock free, while he attempted to hold his phone steady.

He lost himself in the feel of her hand, moving gently up and down his shaft: keeping the phone steady then proved even more difficult.

Again, the waitress went past; however, this time she walked very slowly, taking in the whole situation as best she could. She looked surprised, but certainly not concerned or troubled by their boldness.

James glanced down at his lap; he was shocked at the sight of his own now enormous erection, jutting obscenely out of his pants, with Chantelle's feminine fingers wrapped around the shaft. Her nails were coloured cherry red with a white smiley face painted on the nail of the ring-finger. The noisy whirr of the milk-shake machine made James realise how ludicrous this scene was, especially here in public; and especially with him obviously recording it with his phone in an outstretched arm.

Suddenly he had a flashback to the previous time they ate here; they were very lucky that the police came to pick up their lunch order when Chantelle was in the toilet. Any earlier or later and she would have been caught completely nude.

He was worried when he thought, 'What if the police were to come today. What would he do if he saw them pass?' He knew that he would probably warn Chantelle and she would desist; but he also felt aroused by the idea of not doing anything, of letting Chantelle continue sliding her fingers up and down his cock while he casually waited for the police to return.

James felt Chantelle's tongue lick the glans of his cock. Again, he looked down at his lap, trying to watch what she was doing. But her face was hidden by waves of long dark hair, bobbing up and down as her warm mouth caressed the length of his penis, which it completely encircled. Part of him wanted to close his eyes and focus on the sensations she was causing, but he couldn't bring himself to completely forget where they were, in the restaurant. His eyes continued to look outwards; his ears pricked; constantly checking for the arrival of the police.

Hearing footstep, James listened intently; should he warn Chantelle; how long could he wait before it was too late? He had to admit that the imminent arrival truly heightened his enjoyment of her oral stimulation.

James's heart stopped beating for a second; who was coming?

Just as he was about to whisper a warning, he recognised those light footsteps; certainly not a heavy-set policeman; it was the waitress again. She was approaching from behind and heading toward the back of the milk bar. This time she carried a tray of dirty plates and cutlery. As she past, she looked back over her shoulder; she looked amazed, shaking her head a little.

His penis throbbed, swollen and taut, seemingly ready to explode at any moment.

He reached for the vibe controller and increased the setting to HIGH; after that Chantelle was unable to sit still; her legs twitched and thrashed about. However, she managed to keep his cock within her moist mouth; sucking and licking to muffle her cries.

The waitress arrived with the tray holding their order, just as James erupted into Chantelle's mouth. They had not heard her approach; they were both too absorbed in their sensual explosions.

As the waitress placed the tray on the table, she stared at the vibe between Chantelle's trembling legs, and the sperm oozing from Chantelle's mouth: the waitress bit her lip.

James had only just managed to turn the phone toward her early enough to record her reaction.

When Chantelle's own orgasm subsided, she opened her eyes and saw where the waitress was staring; so she smiled, and gave her an encouraging wink.

Chantelle stuffed Jamie's shrinking dick back inside his jeans; then her fingers tugged at the tag of the zipper. As she tried to pull it up, Jamie gently pushed her hands away, fearful of what damage she might accidentally do. He restored the front of his jeans himself, then he stopped recording.

After that, the waitress regained her composer, and with a shaky voice, "Th, th; that will be $25; please."

James handed the waitress the correct money.

They enjoyed their meals and drinks as if nothing unusual had occurred beforehand; although the soft rosy glow of their cheeks, and their contented smiles, hinted otherwise.

Chantelle realised that there was no discomfort associated with the We-vibe when it was turned off; there was just a very slight feeling of fullness. And so, she left it in while they walked down the Mall.

Senior Detective Kilby and his assistant Probationary Detective O'Malley actually were coming to pick up their lunch order, as normal. O'Malley still wore her police uniform, since she had only learnt of her trial promotion a few days before.

James saw her when she was a long way off and coming toward them.

Seeing the vibe controller on top of the clothing in Chantelle's shoulder bag gave him an evil idea. He retrieved the controller and turned on the vibe.

Chantelle immediately stopped. "Jamie!"

His response was to up the setting to MEDIUM. "Come on; you can do it; keep walking." And so she did.

When O'Malley was just 10 feet away James increased the setting to HIGH. Chantelle stopped; her body contorted, her arms shaking across her groin.

O'Malley race to her, "Are you alright, Miss?"

James was quick with an excuse, "It's OK, it's just a mild spastic fit. She'll be fine soon." Chantelle scowled.

A few concerned people soon gathered; one was a nurse. At the nurse's suggestion, she and O'Malley helped Chantelle to a nearby bench and laid her down.

"Should we call an ambulance?" The nurse asked.

James continued with the ruse, "Give her a few minutes; I'm sure she'll be fine. It doesn't normally last long."

Chantelle looked at James; her eyes rolled in ecstasy; her mouth contorted; her arms still clenched against her groin; and a minute later she screamed.

James was not sure if she had an orgasm or two, but he eventually decided it was time to end it, so he secretly turned OFF the vibe.

Slowly Chantelle relaxed and her arms fell by her side.

"Are you feeling better now? Is everything back to normal?" O'Malley pleaded.

"Yeah... I'm fine, thanks."

The nurse added, "You know there is medicine that prevents such fits."

Chantelle stayed with James ploy and said, "Yeah, I know. I think I must have forgotten to take mine this morning."

"Well please be more careful in future, OK?"

"Yeah; sorry; and thank you."

And with that the crowd dispersed.

When they finally arrived at their car, Chantelle lightly punched James's arm, "I don't know if I should thank you or kill you, dam it."

"Will you forgive me if I tell you I recorded the whole episode on my phone?"

Chantelle smiled; rose up onto her toes, and kissed James lovingly.

She left the We-vibe in while they travelled home in the car, and even when she arrived home.

However, for some of the journey home, Chantelle couldn't resist the temptation, and she switched the vibe to its LOW setting. That was very pleasant, and relaxing; just like a soft shoulder/neck massage; she was completely exhausted and fell into a deep sleep.

*****

The next Monday evening, a group of seven ladies were having a party in Pete's Diner. They were the only patrons that night.

They were celebrating the engagement of Marsha Dickson to her long-time boyfriend, the policeman Robert (Bobbie) Jackson. Present, apart from Marsha, were her ex-cheerleader friends: Samantha (Sam) Phelps; Chantelle (Shell) Spiros; Veronica (Ronni) Wilson; Cynthia (Thea) Lyndon; Skye McDougal; and Aimee Wong. They were seated around a large table, with Marsha and Samantha on one side; Chantelle and Veronica were opposite them; Aimee was at one end, while Cynthia and Skye sat at the other end.

They all wore their old cheerleader outfits as a reminder of times past.

Their meals had arrived and they were happily eating, even as their conversation continued,

"So, are you and Bobbie going to live together now?" Samantha asked.

"Yeah. I managed to get my Dad to agree, since Bobbie is a policeman." Marsha's smile broadened at the prospect of having him always at hand.

"Have you and Bobbie found a place to stay, then?" Samantha continued.

"Nah, not yet; we're going to start looking next weekend."

Only Aimee heard the high-pitched Morse code that echoed around the diner, "What was that?"

Veronica turned toward Aimee, "What was what?"

"Ah, I don't know; doesn't matter I guess."

Very soon afterwards Samantha, Marsha and Chantelle began to experience its affects; a pleasant feeling somewhere near the lower abdomen.

Chantelle soon recognised the feelings growing inside her; it was the same sexually stimulating feeling that she had experienced four days earlier. Since she was among very close understanding friends, she did not hesitate to commence masturbation.