Cedar Hill Cheerleaders Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica noticed, "Shell! What are you doing?"

"Well, I suddenly feel horny; so, can't a girl please herself? ... A similar thing happened when I was out with my family last Thursday."

"You didn't finger yourself then, did you?" Veronica looked worried.

"Yeah; but only brother Steve saw me." Chantelle reached for Veronica's hand and beckoned her to play.

Samantha butted in, "I'm feeling horny too!"

"Me too!" Marsha added. And with those revelations, Masha lent over and kissed Sam. It was a loving, tongues-and-all kiss that lasted a few minutes. During this time, they both reached under the other's skirt.

Chantelle immediately realised that this was an ideal opportunity to record yet another video for her X-rated porn site 'High School Fantasies'. It was perfect; the two girls were wearing their cheerleader outfits, and it was all natural, not staged.

Chantelle reached for her phone and began recording; gritting her teeth to suppress her own feelings. She started with a slow pan of the diner, ending with a close-up of the girls' kissing.

She slipped from Veronica's caresses and went under the table to capture the girls' mutual masturbation; all in high-definition.

Meanwhile Skye asked Cynthia, "What do you think's gotten into them?"

"Dun know! ... It's a good thing we're the only diners though, isn't it?"

"Yeah! For sure."

Chantelle zoomed in on Sam's panty, showing Marsha's finger rubbing at the top of Sam's pronounced camel toe. Then she panned across to Marsha, and was especially happy when Sam pulled Marsha's panty aside to reveal her magnificent pussy. Her pubic area was completely hairless, just like a ten-year-old girl, but without the peach-fuzz; fair, smooth and flawless. Marsha had the most beautiful pussy she'd ever seen. The outer lips were full and bulging, each much bigger than a Brazil nut. The inner lips were large enough to protrude a little and were a reddish colour, similar to that of a fully erect penis.

While Sam proceeded to caress Marsha's clit, Cynthia watched intently. Her parents were good Methodists, and they had always insisted that such pleasures outside marriage would send one to hell.

Skye noticed Cynthia's look of disapproval, "Have you never done that, Thea?"

"What; good God no! My parents would kill me."

"Ahh; but your parents aren't here. Haven't you ever felt some fleeting pleasure when washing there?"

"Mm; yeah; but I immediately pray for forgiveness. I don't want to go to hell."

"Believe me, it's not hell you'll experience, but rather heaven on earth."

Skye placed her hand very lightly on Cynthia's thigh; so lightly that her fingers didn't touch Cynthia's skin, but only the peach-fuzz thereon. Cynthia clenched her fists; she heard her parents saying, 'Push that evil hand away, now!' But she just couldn't.

Slowly Skye's fingers caressed their way up Cynthia's thigh. Cynthia clenched her fists even tighter.

When Skye's fingers first touched the crutch of Cynthia panty, her whole body jolted, and her legs spread involuntarily.

Slowly the continual pleasure soothed Cynthia, and she began to relax; even to the point of enjoying it; although the voices in her head said she shouldn't.

Meanwhile, at the other end of the table, Vanessa enquired, "Hey Aimee; I heard that you have been seen dating Mr Richards; is it true?"

Jason Richards was the male Cedar Hill high school physical education teacher.

"Yeah; and now we don't have to hide the fact, since I'm no-longer in high school."

Aimee had obtained an engineering cadetship with a large steel manufacturer. They paid her University costs plus employed her during the Uni holidays. She was studying to be a communications engineer.

"Is it serious?"

"Yeah, sure is; I see him as often as my Uni lectures and tutorials allow."

"Do you think you'll get married?"

"I'm hoping Jason will ask me once I have grad... Hey! Don't look now, but we're being watched."

Aimee had seen the chef and the waitress spying on them from the kitchen, and she became suspicious that maybe their food or drinks had been spiked. She phoned the police.

Vanessa did look, "Oh! I think the chef is screwing the young waitress doggy style while they're watching us."

"Really? ... Geez, yeah; I think you're right. Maybe they've eaten some of their own spiked food... Maybe they don't know that they've used psychedelic mushrooms or something like that."

Vanessa observed, "Wow! This is like being on the set of a B-grade porn movie, isn't it?"

Aimee nodded, "Sure looks like it."

After Marsha had an orgasm, Chantelle stopped recording and things returned a more normal diner party. However, Veronica couldn't resist gently caressing Chantelle's clit once Chantelle was seated again.

Chantelle responded with a cheeky smile and a wink of approval.

"And how is your web-site going, Shell?" Aimee enquired, as she rattled the ice in her Fanta.

"Things have slowed down a little lately. That's why, over the last weekend, James helped me pick out some new costumes. They'll give us some alternate approaches to our videos."

Marsha added, "I guess the one you just recorded of us will help."

"Certainly will. I've also found me a new model; she's the red-head I met last Thursday at Dangi's Thai restaurant."

Cynthia tried to forget Skye's fingering and swallowed another mouthful of food, "Ooh; do we know her?"

"I'm not sure, Thea; I don't think so. She's a year or so younger than us."

Cynthia continued her questioning, "Does she go to, ooh, to Cedar Hills high school?"

"Perhaps not; she didn't seem to know my brother Steve."

"Oh, and how is Steve doing?" Masha asked, as she remember how he gave her a massive orgasm when she, Shell and Ronni had challenged him to prove his oral ability; that was after they discovered he had been sucking Shell's clit while she was on the phone to them.

"He's the only smart one in our family. The way he's going, I think he'll get a scholarship to college."

"What about you, Shell? When will you have enough saved to start college?"

Chantelle wanted to go to college so she could study fashion design and apparel manufacture.

"I think I'll be ready next year, provided the web-site..."

Just then, the police arrived.

Senior Detective Gunn and his assistant, Detective Ms Stone interviewed the girls; asking each what food they had eaten and which of them were affected.

Detective Stone took samples of the food scraps still on the plates, and bagged the glasses of Chantelle, Samantha and Marsha. Meanwhile Senior Detective Gunn questioned the chef and the waitress; they both denied interfering with the food or the drinks.

Later that night, Detective Stone watched the late news on her television. One news item in particular caught her attention.

News reader: "Today there were reports of an outbreak of some kind of new stomach infection. Over to Sarah Preston at the Cedar Hill fitness centre... Hello Sarah; please describe what happened."

Sarah: "Well about midday, a few patrons, including myself, began to experience symptoms similar to food poisoning; however rather than being painful, there was a pleasant feeling which grew to the point where some people couldn't control themselves sexually." As she said this, a censored insert of a woman obviously masturbating under her tights appeared on the screen.

News reader: "So had those affected all eaten the same food?"

Sarah: "Well no. I hadn't eaten since breakfast, and some others I spoke to said the same thing."

News reader: "Well thank you Sarah. We hope you have recovered."

Sarah: "Yeah, I'm OK now. Bye."

News reader: "Since there appears to be some kind of infection involved, I have called Professor Chung Lee, head of the School of Medicine at Linterna University... Good afternoon Professor; thank you for talking with us."

Professor: "It's my pleasure."

News reader: "Have you heard about these outbreaks of illness?"

Professor: "Yes; a female colleague of mine was also affected."

News reader: "So have you been able to determine what virus or bacteria is causing these outbreaks?"

Professor: "No; our tests on my colleague have been fruitless so far."

News reader: "So do you have any advice for our readers?"

Professor: "Yes. To reduce your chances of catching or spreading this or any other disease, please wash your hands before eating and after going to the toilet. Also, I have a request: I would appreciate examining some people while they are actually still experiencing the symptoms. So please call me as soon as you feel like you are being affected." The Professor's phone number appeared on the bottom of the screen as he spoke.

News reader: "Well thank you Professor Lee."

Professor: "Glad to be of some help."

*****

Based on that news-report, Detective Stone expected the forensic report she received the next day; it read; 'Tests here at the Police Forensic Laboratories were unable to find anything unusual in any of the food samples or glasses supplied. Neither was there any trace of a known aphrodisiac in any of those items.'

Senior Detective Gunn and Detective Stone discussed this report and the news item, and decided that their case should be closed. They would leave it to the Professor and his team to discover what was really causing these outbreaks, such as that experienced by Chantelle, Marsha and Samantha.

During that day Professor Lee managed to examine eight people while they were still feeling very aroused sexually. There were five individuals and the female members of three couples.

Professor Lee was interviewed again that evening.

News reader: "For an update on the epidemic affecting people in our city, it's over to Sarah Preston at the University of Linterna... Hello Sarah."

Sarah: "Hi... I'm here with Professor Chung Lee, head of the School of Medicine... Good afternoon Professor; thank you for talking with us again."

Professor: "It's my pleasure."

Sarah: "So, have you already managed to isolate the virus or bacteria that causes this disease?"

Professor: "Sadly, no. But we have discovered a few amazing things. Men don't appear to exhibit any symptoms. And it seems it only affects younger women; and strangely enough, only those women who are actually having their menstruation. What's more, one woman notified me that she had experienced a previous episode many days before; so, it appears that the body doesn't build up an immunity to this disease."

Sarah: "So, what are the symptoms Professor?"

Professor: "The women reported that they first notice a pleasant feeling in the lower abdomen; this gradually increased until it caused, in some cases, extreme sexual arousal, and this heightened arousal lasted for fifteen to twenty minutes."

Sarah: "Does that indicated that it could be a sexually transmitted disease?"

Professor: "Well, I can't rule that out at present. So please tell your viewers to practice safe sex, just in case."

Sarah: "Certainly. Thank you again, Professor Lee."

Professor: "My pleasure."

Sarah: "That's all from us here at Linterna University; so, back to the news-desk."

*****

It was, and still is, quite common to find unusual things on the primary filter-screen at the Cedar Hill sewerage plant; in fact, all kinds of objects were sometimes caught there. Once there was a 10-pin bowling ball; another time an 8inch pink replica-penis vibrator; but there are always plenty of tampons, sanitary pads and baby nappies. What had been unusual was the sudden appearance of several cylindrical plastic objects the like of which had never been seen before.

Derek Jones was the worker who found the first of these objects. He cleaned it off and examined it closely. It looked like a large capsule; the type often used to dispense antibiotics, however this was slightly larger and the outer casing was clear. Inside there appeared to be some kind of electronic circuitry. Now Derek was a labourer at the plant, but he had an ex-school friend, Ashton Wiseman, who was very much into such things; he was a robotics engineer. And so Derek gave the capsule to Ashton.

When Ashton examined the contents of the capsule, he soon discovered that its battery was completely flat. However, even when a new battery was fitted, the capsule just sat there; nothing happened.

A few days later Derek delivered two more capsules to Ashton. Again, he replaced the flat batteries in the hope that one of them was still in working condition and so would do something; again, nothing happened.

Ashton was perplexed as to the purpose of these capsules. He had of course heard of similar capsules that contained a camera and a white LED light. They were swallowed by a patient so that their treating specialist could see any problems within the patients stomach or intestines. But that was the curious thing; there was no sign of a LED light or a miniature camera, and why was Derek suddenly finding them now?

A strange thing happened the next day: Ashton was listening to some futuristic synthesised music in his workshop while making modifications to his latest killer robot. He wasn't using his head-phones, but rather listened using the speakers which contained the best in super-tweeters.

In the relative silence between two music tracks, Ashton's attention was drawn to a rattling noise on his work-bench. And there they were; two of the capsules were bouncing around on the benchtop.

He stood watching them; one could almost hear the thoughts racing around in his head. 'A capsule that vibrates; what could be the purpose? And why were they vibrating now when they had lain motionless for days?'

On close examination of the electronics of one capsule, Ashton could now see that it contained a weight mounted on a piezoelectric crystal. Apparently, the rest of the circuitry was a wave generator, to drive the crystal, and some type of on/off switch.

Suspecting that there must be something sinister about these capsules and their sudden appearance, Ashton contacted the local police.

A group of detectives were assigned to investigating the discovery of these pill-sized capsules at the sewerage plant. They were to determine where they came from and what was their purpose.

Senior Detective Kilby and his assistant Probationary Detective O'Malley interviewed Ashton.

Based on his information, they decided to contact all of the medical institutions within the catchment area of the sewerage plant and asked if they were using any such devices.

All of the institutions said they weren't using any such capsules, and in fact, they didn't know of such devices being used medically anywhere.

To collect further information about the occurrence of the capsules, O'Malley phoned Derek. The call went to his message bank, so O'Malley left a message requesting he come to the police station for an interview.

Derek had been working the afternoon shift at the time. During this shift, he found a tampon with a capsule just showing inside. He immediately phoned Ashton and told him about his discovery.

Ashton considered what this meant, 'Surely this arrangement was to excite the female user; but wouldn't a simple vibrator or a We-vibe be more effective?'

Ashton's thoughts continued to swirl about in his brain, 'What had turned the two capsules on? What happened today in the workshop that was so different? Obviously, if a capsule was to be turned on while the tampon was inserted within a woman's vagina, then the signal must be a radio message or... or perhaps some sound... that's it; his music had triggered the little capsules... Ah! Perhaps some type of miniature Ohmibod.'

*****

The next day, Derek and Ashton reported to O'Malley as requested. Derek brought along the tampon that still contained a capsule.

Detective Stone shared an open-plan office with O'Malley and others.

When Detective Stone overheard part of the discussion O'Malley had with Derek and Ashton, she realised that a mini-vibrator inside a tampon could cause the wearer to be aroused. The level of that arousal would, of course, depend on the user. She then thought of the three girls who were affected in Pete's Diner.

She set about phoning each of the girls associated with the originally occurrence at Pete's Diner. First was Chantelle.

Detective: "Hello Chantelle; I'm Detective Stone. I have re-opened the investigation into the complaint you girls made against Pete's Diner. You see, we have some new information. Do you mind answering some personal questions?"

Chantelle: "What sort of questions?" Chantelle was a bit apprehensive as to what the personal questions might be.

Detective: "Well, how about I just ask and you can decline to answer, if you wish; OK?"

Chantelle: "Yeah, OK."

Detective: "Am I correct? You were one of the girls that thought your food or drink was spiked?".

Chantelle: "Um; yeah, I was."

Detective: "Were you using a tampon that night?"

Chantelle felt a little bit more comfortable answering such a question since Stone was a woman; "Why yes; but how did you know?"

Detective: "That doesn't matter. Can I ask, what brand of tampon were you using?"

Chantelle: "I use Comfort+ Sport regular; but what's that got to do with anything?"

Detective: "That's what we are trying to determine."

Chantelle: "Oh!"

Detective: "Did you notice anything different about the tampons on that day?"

Chantelle: "Well yeah; I opened a new pack and there was a note inside. It said something about a give-away if you phoned some number."

Detective: "Did you phone for the give-away?"

Chantelle: "Nah; I never win in those things."

Detective: "Oh! Do you still have that note?"

Chantelle: "Sorry no; it's already gone with the recycling."

Detective: "Did you notice anything different about the actual tampons?"

Chantelle: "Nah... Well I did have a little bit of trouble sliding it out of the applicator."

Detective: "OK; thank you Chantelle; You have been a great help."

Next Detective Stone rang Skye. Skye indicated that she was not having her period on that night, and so she was not using a tampon or sanitary pad. Cynthia said the same thing when she was contacted.

When Detective Stone rang Samantha, she confirmed that she was affected and she was using a Comfort+ Sport regular tampon.

Detective: "That's the same brand as Chantelle was using?"

Samantha: "Yeah; over the years us cheerleaders swapped brands based on each other's experiences, so now I think we all use the same brand."

Detective: "Um; OK. Was there a note inside your packet of tampons?"

Samantha: "Why yes!"

Detective: "Do you still have that note?"

Samantha: "Yeah; I think I left it in the packet."

Detective: "Can you tell me what it said?"

Samantha: "Just a sec; I'll get it... It says:

'Congratulations.

You have been randomly chosen as one of the 50 lucky ladies in the first round of our 50 years promotion. You could be the one to win $50,000.

For a chance to win the $50,000 you must text your name and address to (626) XXX XX69 on the day when you begin using any of the contents of this pack.

One reply will be selected each week for the next 5 weeks.

Good luck.'

Detective: "Did you enter by texting as requested?"

Samantha: "Yeah, I did just before going to our party that night."

Detective: "Thank you Samantha; you have been very, very helpful."

Detective Stone now believed that the contaminated tampons were all of the same brand, Comfort+ Sport. However, she sought further verification.

When Stone rang Aimee, Stone incorrectly assumed that Aimee had also been affected, since she was the one who phoned the police. So she asked, "What brand of tampon were you using that evening?"

Aimee replied, "I normally use 4U Active large; but not on that night, since my last period was two weeks ago."