Cedric?s Naked Foundling Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello, April. I'm Walter Freeland, " he said, "I am really sorry that happened the other night."

April smiled and shook his outstretched hand. "Hi, I'm April Bennett," she said. "Thanks for calling the cops on those guys. They deserve everything they get."

"I agree," he said, "That's the last open party I have." They chatted for a few minutes and Walter asked her to come have a cup of coffee with him. They walked to the Student Union, got their coffee and sat down to chat and sip. Walter was a premed senior and hoped to be accepted into Medical School next year. As they talked, April concluded that he was indeed a nice guy with a promising future if he could get into medical school. They both privately decided that they should see one another again soon. Walter asked if she wanted to go to a movie on the weekend and April said yes. They parted glad to have met again under much better circumstances.

Friday afternoon seemed to take forever to come around, but finally it was there and April had not heard from Walter. She sat at the desk in her dorm room working on the computer when the phone rang. She picked it up and said hello. "Hi, April? This is Walter." April was happy to hear from him. "Are we still on for the movies tonight, April?"

"Yes, we are," she replied trying not to sound too eager. He asked her if she wanted to get a pizza after the movie and she agreed. They chatted for a few minutes then April told him, "Pick me up at seven, ok?" Walter agreed. April was pleased that he had called. Exactly at seven her room intercom buzzed and the Dorm supervisor told her that Walter was in the lobby waiting for her. She hurried down to meet him, having dressed casually in jeans and a top. Her pert breasts swayed and jiggled as she descended the stairs revealing that she wore no bra. Walter greeted her warmly and they walked toward the movie theater a few blocks away.

The movie was a comedy drama that made them laugh, but also feel for the heroines' plight as well. All in all in was a feel-good movie. Walter was the perfect gentleman during the movie. April felt good about that, but she finally put her head on his shoulder and his arm around her shoulder. He grinned, squeezed her shoulder gently and resumed watching the film. Afterwards, they stopped at a local pizzeria, crammed with students and luckily got a table for two nearly right away. They ate, sipped a draft beer each and talked about school. As they walked home, April told him that she really enjoyed the evening very much. Walter said that he had a good time too and would love to date her again. April smiled and said yes.

Over the next three weeks, April and Walter dated quite a bit. Movies, basketball games, dances and long walks seemed to be the staples of their dating. Walter was the son of a prominent surgeon in New York City and he wanted to follow in his father's footsteps. His Mom had passed away when he was in high school so in effect his family was he and his Dad. Walter was aware that Mariah Worth had sponsored April, and he knew that Ms Worth only sponsored people that were trustworthy and good. April wondered long and hard about whether, or how, to tell him about her real background. Finally, she decided to discuss the matter with Cedric and Mariah.

She called Cedric and luckily Mariah was there too. April told them about Walter, who his parents were and that they were growing close, but…Walter didn't know anything about her background. She asked them what she should tell him. Mariah spoke up first, telling her that she thought the truth, though hurtful, was best. "If you tell him the truth, April, there can be no recriminations later when he finds out anyway," she paused, "and, honey, the truth will come out, trust me…I know," she added. April was concerned that Walter might decide to just cut off the budding relationship if he learned the truth. "Then, you're better off without the gutless bastard," Mariah said bluntly.

"I think Mariah is right, April," Cedric joined in, "If he caves in then he isn't for you. If he understands and stays then he is a real friend…maybe more."

April thanked them both, confirmed that she would be spending Christmas break at the island, said goodbye and hung up. She had used the dorms phone booth for the call to prevent anyone from overhearing her. April went up to her room and walked in on Lynn and her date having an after date fuck. She apologized for interrupting and quickly went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her. Lynn and her boyfriend were very noisy. April could hear their moans and groans as if she were in bed with them. She stripped, put on a long tee shirt and went to bed. The sounds of sex were arousing her. She slipped off her panties to finger her pussy as Lynn and her friend furiously fucked in the next room. She had a satisfying cum and rolled over to fall asleep.


April awoke early, for a Saturday. She called Walter and asked him to meet her at the university museum in an hour. He agreed and soon they were walking among the exhibits. "Walter," April began, "I need to tell you about myself, and it isn't a pretty story, but it is true." They walked into the museum snack bar to sit at a little table near the back. They were the only two people there as the snack bar opened at noon. They got some coffee from a vending machine and sat down to talk. April told him the brutal unvarnished truth without any embellishments whatsoever. When she finished she looked at Walter and waited for his reaction.

"April, you had a hard time growing up. Everything that happened to you was bad, but it was not your fault," said Walter looking deeply into her eyes. "What happened in the past can't be undone, honey," he continued, calling her honey for the first time ever. "It seems to me that now that you are in charge of your life, with help from Mr. Chapman and Ms Worth, you are making all the right choices." April's eyes welled up as she listened to his words. "I think you are a wonderful girl," he said with emphasis on the word 'wonderful', "I happen to like you very much, April, and I want to continue our relationship. I'm hoping we become even closer. Not necessarily in just a sexual nature, but a deeper meaningful and long term relationship."

April's tears were flowing down her cheeks freely as Walter dabbed them dry with a napkin. She looked deeply into his eyes and he leaned closer to kiss her lips gently then deeper. April returned the kiss eagerly and reached out to embrace him. "Thank you, Walter," she whispered in his ears. "You can't imagine how much that means to me." He smiled and kissed her again. Standing up he offered her his hand. Helping her up, they continued to look at the museums exhibits, walking hand in hand, but holding hands was now an electric experience between them. April felt better than she had ever felt, even better than when Cedric and Mariah took her under their wing.

Leaving the museum, Walter asked April to dinner that night. She accepted and leaned over to give him a quick kiss when he walked her to the door of her dormitory. Excited, April threw herself into finishing her study assignments to have nothing stand in her way of a wonderful evening. Dinner was at an upscale restaurant, usually frequented by the faculty and more prominent citizens of the college town. The dress code was strictly enforced, so April choose a lovely red dress which hinted at all the beauty the dress covered, but was sedate enough for the restaurant. The dress had a built in bra so again she went essentially braless. Her panties were nearly not there too. A red lacy thong slim and low at her hips just barely covering her pussy.

Walter met her in the dorm lobby wearing a dark blue suit, white shirt and a red tie. April thought he was the handsomest man she had ever seen. He held a Gardenia wrist corsage in his hands and smiled when she held out her wrist so he could fasten it there. Walter drove an inexpensive, but new sports car and he opened the door for his date, as a gentleman should. They drove off and soon were stopped at the restaurants entrance. A valet parked their car and the two of them entered the restaurant. Walter had reserved a candlelit table in the back, near windows that looked over a small lake. April had an intense romantic feeling, as everything seemed just perfect to her. Beautiful swans were gracefully gliding across the water in the lake and the early evening sun shone as gold shimmering over the water.

They ordered their meals and Walter also ordered a small bottle of dark red Zinfandel wine. It was just enough to fill two wine glasses. April looked dreamily at Walter as they ate and sipped their wine while talking about nearly everything. In addition to being drawn to each other romantically, they also agreed on basic political and economic beliefs. Finishing their dinner they declined dessert and finished their wine before rising to leave. They had spent nearly three hours at dinner without realizing how much time had elapsed. In the darkened parking lot, April embraced Walter and kissed him passionately, breathing hard and aroused. Walter lived alone in a single bedroom apartment, and April whispered in his ear, "Take me to your house, Walter. I want to make love with you tonight." He kissed her and she snuggled next to him as they drove off toward Walter's apartment.

Once inside they kissed again probing for each other's tongue as April undid his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. He wore no undershirt and his chest was nearly free of hair as April kissed his chest and drew her tongue around his nipples. Walter gasped with desire as April paused momentarily to unzip her dress and let it slide down her body to the floor. She stood nearly naked with only the wispy red thong on her body. Walter removed his pants and shorts to reveal his huge seven-inch plus uncut cock that, rock hard, pointed up at a forty-five degree angle. He lifted her in his arms and carried her effortlessly to his bed, gently laying her down on her back. Walter joined her in bed and kissed her neck and earlobe.

April moaned with desire and arousal as she could feel a warm need, stirring deep inside her. He gently clasped her breast and licked it while she trembled. His lips found her nipple and he tugged at it with his lips before taking it into his mouth to suckle. Walter barely touched her skin as he moved his hand over her body, feeling the soft curls of her bush then the wetness of the treasure nestled below her bush. April murmured nearly incoherently as he gently fondled her pussy with his fingers. She could feel her juices flowing heavily as Walter brought his drenched fingers from her pussy to lick at them. April sighed deeply as Walter dipped his head between her thighs to kiss and lick her inner thighs before covering her sweet pussy with mouth.

She gasped as his tongue parted her cuntlips, licking at them before plunging his tongue deep into her womanhood. Walter was overwhelmed with her rich flavor and he swallowed her nectar eagerly while he pleasured her with his tongue. April shuddered when Walter flicked his tongue over her clit several times and cried out for more, holding his head to her crotch and moaning. Walter managed to place her legs on his shoulders and held her fast as he concentrated on her sensitive little nub. He sensed she was near orgasm and he continued his remorseless pace to drive her over the edge. April writhed and moaned as his tongue devoured her pussy and clit.

"Oh God, Walter…I'm cumming…I'm cumming!" she shrieked and held his head to her pussy even harder. "Don't stop! Oh God…don't stop!" she screamed as she erupted in a savage orgasm, spewing her juices all over Walters face, mouth and tongue. She writhed and shuddered as her orgasm consumed her nearly completely. Walter continued to lick and suck her cunt throughout her orgasm and was pleased that she jerked again, cumming hard a second time. Her super sensitive clit throbbed intensely. She could hardly stand his tongue bathing her clit, but she held his head fast to her pussy as she came hard again. Her hands released his head and April dropped her arms at her side. She fell back to the pillow gasping for air, unable to move from the intensity of her multiple cums.

Concerned, Walter moved to her head to ask, "April, are you all right?" She did not respond. April lay still, breathing hard, eyes closed, and her chest heaving. In a few seconds her eyes fluttered open and she looked at her lover.

"Wow!" she gasped softly, "How incredible!" she managed to murmur. Her arms embraced him, drawing him to her as she kissed him, tasting her cum nectar on his lips and tongue. Her legs wrapped about his waist and she locked her feet together, his cock slipped between the slick lips of her pussy. Rotating her hips, she drew his cock through the cleft of her cunt, rubbing her clit with his cock and arousing herself again. She raised her hips until his cockhead lodged under her clit hood and she moaned as Walter slowly pushed his cock into her cunt. April moaned in his ear as his huge member soon impaled her with his balls coming to rest on her asscheeks.

"I love you, April," Walter whispered in her ear, "I love you so much!" he declared. I think about you all the time, day or night…I love you April." She clutched his cock hard with her cunt muscles and kissed him deep.

"I love you too, Walter…I want to be with you forever," she sighed in his ear as he began to fuck her slow and deep. She kissed and nibbled his shoulder in her desire to consume her lover as they fucked. Walter controlled his pace and urge to cum splendidly, giving April maximum pleasure. She drove her hips up equally hard to meet his thrusts and relished the feeling of his big balls slapping her asscheeks as he fucked her. "Love me, Walter. Make me cum hard again, lover," she repeated several times in his ear as they made love. "Oh, God…you make me feel sooo good. So good," she gasped.

Walter's hand found her breast. He gently kneaded the firm flesh, drawing his thumb over and around her nipple. She trembled and gently brought his mouth to her breast. Her hard erect nipple rubbed on his lips and he opened his mouth pulling it inside to suckle it. April's orgasm stirred deep inside her as it began its climb towards fulfillment. Her pussy clenched his cock hard, drawing his foreskin back as he thrust inward, exposing his sensitive cockhead to unbelievable stimulation, then pulled the foreskin back over the crown on his backstroke. His mouth moved from one nipple to the other every few seconds causing her to groan with unimaginable pleasure. She remembered watching Cedric and Mariah and pushed her breasts together until her nipples lodged, one against the other. Walter eagerly pulled them both into his mouth to suck them hard, his tongue slathering her nipple tips.

April's eyes rolled in their sockets from pure pleasure. She kissed his forehead while he 'consumed' both of her nipples. His mighty cock ravished her pussy, slick and wet from her juices. Once more she hurried toward orgasm from his cock pummeling her pussy. Their bodies were covered with a thin sheen of sweet salty sweat. They were oblivious to everything except each other, their love and their need to cum. April cried out and erupted in a massive orgasm! Her pussy spewed her cunt cum nectar profusely, covering her bush, Walters' balls and propelling her juices down the cleft of her ass, coating her asshole. She kept mouthing the words, 'I love you…I love you,' over and over. April convulsed cumming hard again and again as Walter continued to fuck her steadily.

Writhing, moaning and cumming repeatedly, April kept her legs and feet locked hard around his waist pulling him deeper inside her. Walter felt his balls draw up tight, contract and explode! He could actually feel his thick cum churning and driving up his cockshaft to be blasted out in a torrential burst of thick white frothy cum. April cried out as she felt his very warm cum splatter deep inside her pussy, filling her completely. The sensation of warm cum striking the sensitive inner folds of her pussy caused April to shudder in orgasm again. "I love you April," Walter kept saying to her as he continued fucking her. Clutching his cock hard with her pussy, April nearly drove him toward semi consciousness as both continued declaring their love for each other.

Finally, their mutual orgasms subsided and their intense feelings began to come down, as they lay one on top of the other. "You are so wonderful, April…I've never felt this way before…I love you so much, honey," he told her. April had tears of joy in her eyes as she held him fast with her legs, not willing to release him until she extracted every bit of goodness from him. "I want to be with you always, April," he gasped and lay still on her magnificent body. Finally, April felt truly loved. She knew that Cedric and Mariah loved her, but Walter's love was entirely different…he was in her heart and couldn't get out.

Slowly they began to recover, but they were both spent and exhausted. She snuggled up to him as his cock became flaccid and withdrew from her tight pussy. Licking his nipple she savored the salty sweet taste of his sweat covering his nipple. He moaned and held her close, "God I love you, April," he said to her. "I've never said that to any other girl, ever, but I want to say it to you for the rest of my life." Contented and truly happy, April kissed him, professing her eternal love for him too. She scooted her body down to the lower half of the bed to kiss and lick his now flaccid cock coated with their blended cum. April cleansed his cock of residual cum, drawing back the foreskin to lick under his rim, before moving to his balls to lick the nectar they had both deposited there.

"Come around to me, love," he whispered while helping her turn over him in a sixty-nine position. She lowered her pussy to his mouth and he began to suck cum from her pussy. She whispered to him to save the last mouthful for her, and he nodded as he continued. Having cleansed her sweet pussy, he drew his tongue between her asscheeks to nestle it onto her asshole, licking the remnants of cum from her rosebud too. "Your body is so succulent, sweetheart," he said as he licked her. April, turned on from his magic tongue, gasped and experienced several mini after-cums, before lying still, breathing hard, but very happy. Retaining the last mouthful of cum, Walter turned to April and kissed her deeply. She eagerly sucked their blended cum from his mouth, rolled it over her taste buds then swallowed. Blissfully they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Awaking near noontime, they showered together playfully, with a great deal of hugging, kissing and 'sneaking' feels. As they dressed, Walter heard the coffeepot bell announcing that the brew was ready. He filled two mugs and they sat down at his kitchenette table to drink their coffee. "I'm so glad that you are a 'multiple', April," he told her evoking a little laugh from her, "You are a great lover," he told her.

"Thank you, love. Some people think that cumming like that makes one a nympho, but I'm not. I just cum a lot!" she declared.

"I loved each of your orgasms separately and thought they were all great," he responded. She smiled at her lover and blew him a kiss. Then she got a serious look on her face.

"Walter, please tell me that you really meant it when you said you are in love with me. I said it too, and I want you to know that I truly meant every word."

"I meant it too, April. I want to you to wear my ring and marry me, soon," he proposed. April cried tears of joy again as she accepted his proposal. "You decide when you want to get married to me. As far as I'm concerned we can get married this afternoon, tomorrow or when ever you choose, sweetheart." April beamed at his words, so happy to have found this wonderful man. "I want us to go shopping for a ring this afternoon, April, if that's ok with you." She nodded agreement, finished their coffee and they went shopping.