Cedric?s Naked Foundling Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later, in her dorm room, April gazed happily at the large diamond solitaire on her finger. It reflected light beautifully and seemed to blaze in fiery colors when the light struck it just so. She was waiting for Lynn to come home so she could show her the ring and tell her the good news. Coming down from her 'high', April realized that she should call Cedric and Mariah to tell them first. She dialed Cedric's number and waited until he answered. "Cedric, it's me, April." He greeted her and asked if everything was all right. "Yes, everything is totally all right!" she declared. "I need to tell you and Mariah some good news…Walter proposed to me tonight and I accepted," she said. Cedric was stunned momentarily, but recovered quickly. "I'm wearing his ring right now, Cedric," she said.

"That's simply wonderful," said Cedric, "I'm so happy for you, April."

"Oh Cedric, he's so wonderful to me…kind…caring and he loves me deeply. I truly love him too, Cedric."

"That's the magic word, April…love!" he replied, "If you truly love each other, then you will have a good life together. It may not always be smooth, but it will be good…if you love one another. It worked for me for nearly fifty years, sweetheart." He told her that Mariah was on a business trip and would return in a few days. If she called he would tell her the great news, otherwise he would try to reach her through her office in the morning. April thanked him and asked him to walk her down the aisle at her wedding. "I would be proud to walk you down the aisle, sweet one," he said. They chatted a few minutes more then they said goodbye and hung up.

The next morning, Cedric called Mariah's secretary and asked her to have Mariah call him when she had the chance. A few hours later Cedric's phone rang it was Mariah. He told her the news and Mariah was thrilled with the good news. When she heard who the prospective grooms' name she laughed into Cedric's ear. "You won't believe this, Cedric, but Walter's Dad is a former 'client' from my 'escort' days," she said. "I'll fill in the details when I see you," she told him. Mariah dialed Aprils' cell phone as soon as she hung up with Cedric. April answered and Mariah congratulated her. They talked like a couple of schoolgirls for several minutes then Mariah asked if April had made any wedding plans.

"No, I haven't seriously thought about it since all this happened just yesterday," April replied.

"Honey, I want you to have any kind of wedding you want, from a simple ceremony with a few friends to a large multi guest wedding and reception. I insist on paying for either choice you make," she said to April.

"You are so wonderful and good to me, Mariah," April said softly with a tear welling in her eye, "I would like to talk with you about it too."

"Good then it's all set. I'll be back home in a few days. I'd love to have you and Walter spend the weekend at my home where you two can plan your wedding."

"I want you to help me with the planning, Mariah. Other than Walter, you and Cedric are all the family I have." That brought a tear to Mariah's eye and the two women chatted on for nearly an hour. April hung up. Tears of happiness streamed down her cheeks. She thought of Cedric and how he often referred to her as 'his foundling'. "This 'foundling' has finally come full circle," she said aloud to herself.

The End