Celebgate: Sister Support

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison rested her head on Victoria's chest as her body shook in pleasure. Victoria, still amazed at how deep the toy was inside her, grabbed her by the hair and brought her face to hers. She gave her a sister a deep French kiss as Madison wiggled the dildo around. The girls' sweaty bodies were pressed against each other as they heaved breaths while making out. The passion from the kiss was enough to push Victoria to the edge of her lust.

With one last wiggle of the dildo, Madison's dream of making her big sister cum at her control was finally achieved. Victoria moaned directly into her sister's mouth as every muscle in her twenty-one year old body tensed up and vibrated in an orgasmic passion. Both girls stared into each other's wide, love-struck eyes. Madison forced her tongue farther down in her sister's throat, feeling a harder vibration from her moans.

After what seemed like an hour, Victoria's body finally relaxed over the huge cum stain formed under her ass. Madison broke the kiss and started kissing down her body. She gave a light nibble on her nipples before sliding her tongue down her torso. Once she reached her pussy, she slowly pulled the soaked toy out. After the last inch slid out, she pressed her tongue to the swampy pussy of her big sister and happily lapped up the juices that she herself had created in Victoria's body.

Madison's tongue slowly circled and darted around the beat-red opening of her sister, wanting to feel every little bump or dimple that her pussy had to offer. Victoria was slowly wriggling around in the bed as the nerves in her pussy, already on fire, were feeling like never before. She lifted herself up to her elbows and stared down at Madison, whose eyes were closed as she sensually licked her.

"Ooo, keep going Maddy," she whispered. "Don't slow down, I'm...I'm gonna...fuck!" she exclaimed as she experienced another massive orgasm.

A thick spray of her feminine love potion hit Madison all over her eighteen year old face. She started laughing as she rubbed her cheeks against her sister's vibrating cunt lips. Victoria fell on her back and spread her arms wide as she breathed in heavy breaths.

Once Madison was satisfied with her work she slid back up Victoria's body and lay flat on her.

"Feel better, Vic?" she asked. "Worried about those pics anymore?"

"What pics?" Victoria said with a smile before kissing her sister once more. "Bet those other women don't have a sister like you to straighten my mind out."

"Damn right," Madison said as she rolled off of Victoria and snuggled up next to her.

12