Celebrating 50th Birthday Party Ch. 2

Story Info
Sex after turn 50 is even better.
3k words
3.82
13.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

By then, most of us girls had many drinks. Most of us girls had been molested by most of the guys at least once. That is when my husband told us we are ready for our last game of the night. He told us that for this challenge we would be splitting into five groups. Each group will have one girl and five guys. He did tell us that one of the groups would only have four guys. He showed us two bowls. The first has five slips of paper and the other has 15. He also points out that there were five areas in the garage. Three of them are the workout benches, one is the yoga mat, and the final is something he had in a box sitting on the table.

The girls are the first to draw a slip. I look at my number and I got five. That was the box on the table. Lisa got two, just a plan bench. Amy got three, just a plan bench. Kim got one, which was the large bench press with the handcuffs. Sam got four, which was the yoga mats. I open the box and it was a bunch of straps. I was not sure what it was. My husband pointed to a large metal hook in one of the beams in the ceiling. It turned out that he had purchased a leather sex swing. He grabs a ladder and hangs the swing up it hangs down so that it would have the person inside the swing at waist level. I have seen them at some of the clubs we have gone too but have never been in one.

The guys then take their turn pulling numbers. As they get their numbers, they move over to each of us. In my group was made up of Steve. The most remarkable thing about him is his size. He only stands just over 5 feet but has one of the largest cocks I have ever seen. He always tells us it is his 9 by 9. It is nine inches long and nine inches around. That is 3 inches wider than my wrist and nearly as long as my forearm. Jay is the next to join our group. He lives with his parents next to our lake cottage. Jay just turned 18 a few months ago. Harry is the third to join my group. John is the fourth to join my group. The final person to join my group is my brother Joe.

It turned out that Amy ended up with the group with only four guys in it. The next thing my husband did was to bring out a box of toys we used at many of the parties we have. It is a collection of vibrators, dildos, paddles, and other such stuff. My husband told us the rules are simple. Each girl has to make each guy cum and each guy must make his girl cum. That means each girl has to cum five times. For Amy's team, one of the guys will have to cum twice. Also, one or all of the guys on here team will need to make her cum for the fifth time. He told us the guys have to cum where the whole team can see. The girls would have to be on the honor system, so no faking, please. He gave us five minutes to get into place. The first team to finish wins. The winner's prize for the guy's on the win team gets to pick one of the girls. He would get 30 minutes to do whatever he wanted and where ever they wanted. The girl that wins gets a $200 gift card to Tiffany.

I start by quickly grabbing two of my favorite toys out of the toy box. The first is a glass dildo that has two prongs so I can have my pussy and asshole filled at the same time. The other is a small vibrator that actually clips to my clit. It stays in place and works my clit even when I am being fucked. The guys quickly strip me and we start working on getting me in the swing. It is a little weird to be in the swing but for the most part, I am able to move with no issues. I am in an upright-seated position to start with. It takes almost the whole 5 minutes to get me in the swing and ready.

My husband started a timer and everyone was going. The first to move between my legs was Jay. I had him clip the vibrator on to my clit and start it. He was the youngest and I was sure he would cum much faster than the other guys would. My pussy was so wet Jay was able to slide his cock into me with almost no effort. Harry moved to my right side. I wrap my hand around his cock and I start to jack him off. Steve does the same thing to me on the left side. Joe is behind me and started by playing with my ass, and quickly was able to slip a finger into my asshole. He started to finger fuck me. John was standing next to Jay and playing with my nipples. In less than 2 minutes I was coming. As I started to cum, I felt Jay pull out of me and watched as he stroked his cock a few time. He shot his cum onto my stomach after just a few pumps. As he moved back, he called out one guy and one girl.

John moved in and takes over where Jay left off. John was really working his cock hard in and out of me. I hear someone else say, one guy. Over the next few minutes, each of the groups had caught up. Before John could cum several other guys have called out so now we were falling behind. When John came, I told Harry to move down and take John's place. I also told my brother to grab a chair and stand up next to me so I can suck him off. Before he was in place, I had my second orgasm and now I think we are a little ahead of the other groups.

Very quickly two other teams say the girl had also come. As Harry, started to fuck me both John and Jay move to either side of me start to play with my nipples. Joe was fucking my face just as hard as Harry was pumping into my pussy. Both Harry and Joe only last a short time before they both were coming. Harry shot his load onto my pussy and asshole. Joe had pulled out of my mouth and came all over my face. Steve is the last guy I have to get to cum. As his giant cock pushed completely into me, I had my third orgasm. Harry told me we are ahead with four guys had came and I had came three times. Steve continues to pound into me. John and Jay were both sucking on my tits. All of this has taken me over the edge for my fourth orgasm before Steve has cum. Steve finally cums but now the other team has had the guys cum once. They tell me that both Amy and Kim have also come four times but Lisa and Sam are still on four. I tell Joe to grab the dildo and work it into me. I do not last even two minutes before I am over the top and cum for the fifth time.

We won but the other teams were still competing to see what order everyone would finish. All the guys move over to watch the other teams. My brother took advantage of the situation and moved between my legs. He worked his cock into my ass and slowly started to fuck me. He was using nice easy thrust into my ass. He asked me to play with my tits so that he could watch me. Two more teams finish while he is fucking me. He started to pick up the pace. I can tell he is getting close to coming. I reached down with my right hand and started to rub my clit hard. As soon as I start to cum, I clamp down on Joe's cock. He pulled me in tight to him and I can feel his cock pumping a load of cum deep in my ass. By the time Joe got me out of the swing, Lisa had finished.

I wave everyone over to Sam and tell everyone to give a helping hand. I took one of her feet and started to suck on her toes. My husband was doing the same thing to her other foot. She had hands and mouths on just about every part of her body. When she finally came, we all just keep going until she was finished and asked to be let up.

Everyone kicks back and I had several more drinks before we let the guys clam their prizes. Jay is the first to pick and he took Lisa. Harry picked next and he selects Sam. Steve goes next and he picked Amy. John selects me next. That left my brother with Kim.

I tell John to grab one of the benches and we go over to the gym. I know it was supposed to be his choice as to what to do. I tell him if he trusts me to make up what we do; I will make it worth his while.

Before we get started, I grab a couple of towels and have him follow me out the back door to the pool area, where we have an outdoor shower. Earlier in the day, the temperature reached 60. The temperature was now down to close to 40. I turned on the shower and could not believe how cold the water was on my skin. I got into the water stream and it felt like I was shower with ice. I had goosebumps everywhere. I ask John to help lather me up and make sure to wash off all of the cum from the last challenge. He tells me that he has never seen my nipples so hard. I loved the feeling of him massaging my soapy tits, as the freezing water was running down the front of me. I could only stay in a few minutes before I have to rinse off and run back into the house.

John took his time drying me off. I think he spent more time playing with my nipples and pussy then he did getting me dried off. I tell John to sit back and relax for a few minutes that I want to warm up on some of the machines before we get started. I start with doing some bicep curls and triceps kickbacks. I make sure to provide John with a good view of me the whole time. I was trying to pump my arms up as much as I could. I then did several leg presses and deep knee bends. The last thing I did was four or five quick sets of crunches. John has spent the whole time just watching me. When I was done, I stand in front of the mirror and go through my pose routing I had been working on for a competition I was going to be in next month. When I was done, I asked him what he thought. If he were a judge, how would he rate my program?

He told me that was the hottest things he had ever watched. He told me I was sure to win. He also told me, I needed to make sure to let everyone at work know what day I was competing. He was sure all the guys in the shop would want to come to the show. I tell him you know I will have a posing suit on. He told me he has seen what those suits look like and was sure all of the guys would want to be there. I thank him for the compliments but I think it is time we have some fun.

I told him I am going to do some dumbbell presses. I have always wanted to have a guy eat my pussy as I am pressing. I grabbed two 40-pound dumbbells and lay back on the bench. I told John I need him to eat me out while I work out. I moved down the bench so that my ass is just on the bench and spread my legs wide. John started to lick and suck on my clit and I started on my first set of 10 reps. The feeling of John's tongue running over my clit while I was straining to push the weight was great. It felt so good that when I got to 10 I just keep going. I told him to reach up and play with my nipple at the same time. Before I could get to 20, I started to cum. I let the weights down about half way and do my best to hold them there, while I finish coming. My arms finally gave out and I let the weight drop. I wrap my legs around John's head and hold him against my pussy so that he would keep sucking on my clit. When I come down, I let him up.

I told him that was great and asked him what he would like to do next. I remind him that this was supposed to be his half hour. He asked me if I have thought about what else I would like to try. I told him I would love it if he would slowly fuck me from behind while I was doing some curls. He said that would be great. I get a couple of 15-pound dumbbells and get in place. The stand lets me rest my elbow on the stand while I am doing my set. I get in place and have John move up behind me. I wait for him to slide his cock into me before I start to the curl the weight. As I am pulling the weight up, it causes me to tighten up my lower body muscles. I could feel my pussy tighten up and squeeze Johns cock. Each time I squeezed down on his cock I can hear John moan. After doing 15 or 20 reps I just stop mid rep and concentrate on squeezing as tight as I can on Johns cock. I hold this until he starts to cum deep in my pussy.

When he was done, I had him lay down on the mat and I started to massage his chest and arms. I moved down slowly until I was doing the same to his thighs. At that point, I slowly started to suck his cock that had not recovered yet. I spent time sucking his cock and was playing with his balls. Not sure how long I did this. When I was finally able to get him back to full height, I move up and lower my pussy down onto his cock. I place my hands on his shoulders. I started to slowly rock back and forth on his cock. I did this for a minute or so before I moved my feet up next to his side. At that point, I start to lift myself up until just the tip of his cock was in my pussy. I then come back down hard onto his cock. Soon I was just pounding down on him as hard as I could. I was fucking him the same as so many guys had done to me in the past. When I started to cum, I just push down as hard as I could and rubbed my clit into his pelvis. As I was rocking back and forth like this, John came deep inside me. I just collapse on top of him and laid there. I was completely out of breath and just laid there until both of us could catch our breath.

By the time we get back to the garage, it had been way over an hour and several of the guys and Kim and Amy had left. Sam and Jay were also heading out. We all had a few more drinks. Now the only ones left besides my husband and I are Lisa, Jason, Joe, and Tom.

I took Joe and Tom with me and headed off to bed. I climbed into bed and on top of

Tom. I worked his cock into me. Joe moved behind me and he worked his cock into my asshole. It took several minutes but we finally get a good rhythm going. I just loved this. I had my brother in law fucking me and sucking on my tits while my actual brother was working his cock in and out of my asshole. I just relaxed and let the guys do all of the work. I know that I was able to cum several times before the guys were done. I laid back and just let the guys have fun. The last thing I remember was Joe and Tom were both sucking on my tits. One of them was playing with my pussy. I was not sure who was fingering me, and I really did not care, I just knew that it felt good and wanted them to keep going.

I woke up the next morning, both of the guys were laying with their heads resting on my tits, and one of them still had their finger in my pussy. I worked myself free of them and headed out to the kitchen to get a drink. My husband said good morning. He was setting watch the news and drinking coffee. I grab a drink and curl up next to him on the coach. He asked how I liked the party. I told him it was great. I let him know that I could not believe the number of times the guys were able to get me off. I told him if this is sex after 50 then I am all for it.