Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time, though, her lips and tongue had a different destination. She moved so that she was kneeling between, instead of beside, his legs, so that her face was pointing up his body, so that her hands could rest and hold each cheek and so that the crease was vertical rather than horizontal to her mouth. She moved to that position for that enabled her to grip his cheeks, pull them even further apart, plunge her mouth between them and push her tongue right onto the serrated entrance to his arsehole. The deep grunt from his throat and the massive convulsion, almost, of his body thrilled her as she probed the straightened tip of her tongue inside him.

Pushing that in as far as the resistance would allow, gripping his cheeks and pressing her nails harshly into the flesh and letting her saliva flow freely, she prepared him, she readied him, she got him ready for her next raid on his most private place.

He was now almost continuously grunting, moaning, sighing and writhing his body around, but still, as instructed, saying nothing.

She rubbed her forefinger into her shallow cleavage coating it with the oil she'd applied to herself earlier. She put that finger between his cheeks. She pressed the tip against his anal hole. She waited a moment, teasing him. She pressed harder. She stopped. He let out a deep moan; He raised himself from the bed, thrusting his arse towards her, as if imploring her, asking her, begging really. She took pity, she put him out of his misery and herself come to that.

It went in easier than she had expected, perhaps due to frequent use, she smiled. It was in up to her first knuckle so easily and quickly. More grunts, moans and sighs, but commendably, she thought, no words. The whole middle part of his body was off the bed, he was almost kneeling now. Charley saw the huge sac of his balls, her heart pounded as her other hand cupped them. God did that feel good to her. She rolled them in the palm of her hand only just able to get the entire scrotum into it. He bucked more, he moaned and grunted more.

Then she went for broke, the final assault, the ultimate penetration.

Naked apart from her stockings, her tits and pussy oiled up, kneeling between his legs, the middle of his body off the bed Charley shoved her finger right up to its hilt into the black hooker's arse. And like that, she finger fucked him until his cock gushed with spurt after spurt of white, creamy cum.

12