Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Gretta wanted more. Yes for sure she wanted to make this gorgeous woman climax. She wanted the very rare pleasure of having sex with a beautiful young woman. And she wanted to please and satisfy her. But she also wanted to make her squirm, writhe and convulse with sexual ecstasy. She wanted to make Charley acknowledge that she, a plain, overweight Norwegian dyke was giving her a massive climax and she wanted her client to give something back.

Charley was cumming. It was one of those orgasms that build up slowly holding her just below the peak for some time. A lovely orgasm, a wonderful one, a totally satisfying one. But one that needs just a little more to tip her over the edge. Gretta was so excited and aroused she had almost forgotten about her own pleasure and needs. Seeing just how much Charley was receiving from her made Gretta feel bold and brave.

Why not she thought, raising one hand up her body? I'll do it, she said to herself finding the top press stud on her white tunic. She wants more, she hoped fiddling the first second and third studs open. Her huge breasts were encased in a pretty, white lace bra, It was strong enough to provide the support she needed, but delicate and transparent enough to hide little. She eased one mound out of the bra and leaning forward ran the nipple across Charley's face. Charley immediately recognised the sensation and she opened her eyes. Again she whimpered, again she grunted and again she groaned. She reached up and held the breast. It felt good and she eased the massively erected nipple towards her mouth. Gretta could hardly believe this was happening to her. That a woman of such beauty and style as Charley was about to suck her tits.

Charley forgot all about Gretta's plain looks, sturdy build and big arse. All she could think about was the girl's great big tits. The soft, puffy mounds of flesh capped by the coral pink, aereolae and oversized nipples. The full breasts that even now she was starting to feed her mouth on. Pulling them towards her Charley sucked a nipple into her mouth,surprised, pleased and unusually massively excited by its size. It was bigger, longer, rounder and sturdier than any nipple she had sucked before. But then, nearly all of the women she had been with were hookers or escorts, women who earned their living by selling their beauty and great bodies. She just didn't go with "normal" women with the imperfections of normality.

Gretta was thrilled looking at the lovely face, the almond shaped, tightly closed, immaculately made up eyes, the pert nose, the long neck and short, dark hair of the woman she was making love with. Her heart pounded as she watched the beautifully shaped mouth encircle her big, hard nipple and suck that in between the perfect, white teeth. They made her wince with pain and jump with the intense surge of pleasure that roared through her entire body, as they bit, with just about the right amount of pressure into the sensitive, pink, erect, rubbery flesh.

But now, having started to finger fuck her client and having offered her big, soft tits to her, the greed and adventurousness of high level sexual arousal got to her. Her aspirations and ambitions for their lovemaking, as she was now looking at it, increased. She wanted more, she felt she deserved more and was determined to give it a damn good try to get more. She had one thought in mind, one aim, one objective and one thing she was focusing on; that was pushing her face between those open, lithe tanned thighs and shoving her tongue right up Charley's cunt.

She turned her body pulling the floppy tits away from Charley's mouth as she slid her head down the slim, nude body. Charley groaned as the breast flesh left her, she couldn't understand why or work out what was happening at first. But when she opened her eyes and saw Gretta's hip was pressing against her arm, just by her elbow, Gretta's bum was pointed at her, Gretta's hands were gripping her thighs and Gretta's face was slipping between her legs, she understood. Charley opened her legs further, offering her masseuse her complete availability. She pulled her feet up towards her bottom, bending her legs at the knee, raising her thighs, opening them further and offering her most intimate and most intensely womanly place to the lesbian masseuse.

Gretta saw and appreciated Charley's total capitulation. It thrilled her so much to realise that this beauty was giving everything she had to her, a modest, lumpy, overweight, quite plain, Norwegian dyke. Had someone told her this would happen she wouldn't have believed them, it was almost unimaginable. But as her tongue explored the velvety soft, smoothness and as that and her lips found the warm, wetness, so she knew it most certainly was happening.

Charley was cumming continually. She was having one ongoing orgasm that built up, almost reached its peak and then settled there, before building up again. It was as though someone was moving the goalposts, however, for every time she seemed as if she was going to reach the peak, that moved and went higher and higher.

Gretta was holding Charley's thighs apart, her face fully between them, her tongue darting everywhere, round the lips, in the folds, on and alongside the clitoris and inside the wet , hot cavity.

Now, just as Gretta had wanted more so did Charley. She managed to wiggle one hand between her naked body and Gretta's searching for the soft flesh of those great big tits. That thrilled Gretta and she lifted herself a bit so her lover could find them, hold them and squeeze them. But if that thrilled her what happened next was beyond her descriptive powers to define.

She felt the back of her white tunic, moving up her legs. She felt the air on her upper thighs. She felt a hand on her big, white, sensible knickers, She felt that hand between her legs. She felt it on the gusset of her panties, on the wet material covering her soaked and aching pussy. And then she felt it trying to wiggle its way inside the gusset. She was in disbelief. It seemed so incredible. It had never happened to her before during a massage and certainly never before with such a stunner as Charley.

Gretta opened her legs, she made available to Charley exactly what Charley wanted, her cunt.

Gretta grunted as the fingers slid up her. She moaned into the folds of the pussy she was licking as she felt those fingers surging up and down her. And she groaned as those fingers started to make her cum. She redoubled her oral ministrations and she tried to open her chunky thighs even more, but couldn't.

But that didn't matter, nothing mattered now. Nothing mattered to either of them. Nothing that is other than gorging themselves on the flood of sensations that roared through both of them. No, nothing mattered to the stunning, young, bi MD of an investment bank or to the plain, Norwegian, lesbian masseuse other than that they were fucking each other to a magnificent mutual orgasm.

12