Celebrating Monsters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing more playing than bathing," Aaralyn said. Her hands were under the water, and suddenly Justin felt her between his legs, caressing his balls and then working her way slowly up his shaft. "Hurry up and finish getting us clean like you said you would so we can get out of here."

Justin complied, but it was very difficult with Aaralyn fondling him. He finished scrubbing her breasts and turned her around to scrub her back, but she didn't release him, putting her hand behind her and continuing to gently rub his genitals.

"Baby, please," Justin whispered in Aaralyn's ear. "You're KILLING me!" When she didn't respond, he decided that maybe the best way to get a reaction out of Aaralyn was to give her a taste of her own medicine. He tossed the soap back onto the rock shelf and reached low in the water, finding Aaralyn's legs and moving up them, tracing up her inner thighs and just barely grazing her slit at the top.

Aaralyn sucked in her breath and moved against Justin's hand. He went across her opening again, and Aaralyn turned around to face him. She repositioned herself in front of Justin, putting her arms around his neck. The movement caused Justin's hand to be on Aaralyn's hip, and he brought it to the front, finding his target again. Aaralyn lifted one leg, putting it around Justin's back, the movement causing his finger to slip inside her. She put one hand in Justin's hair and the other on the head of his member. "Please," she said, against Justin's ear. "We smell good, now. Take me out of here."

"Gladly," Justin said, growling the word at her and lifting her in one quick movement, bringing both her legs up around his waist again. Aaralyn lost her hold on his genitals and settled for wrapping her arms around Justin's neck as he walked up out of the pool of water. On the dry streambank, the cool night air hit their naked wet bodies, and Aaralyn was immediately covered in goosebumps. She shivered against Justin, her breasts shaking slightly. He hoisted her up higher and put his face in the valley between Aaralyn's two creamy peaks, licking and kissing them.

"Oooooh," Aaralyn said. "I like that, baby. Right there..." She put her head back, and Justin continued to go over her breasts with his face, taking one nipple into his mouth and sucking it and swirling his tongue over it. "Ooooh!" Aaralyn cried, even more excitedly this time. She ground her hips against Justin, and even though they were still wet from the stream, he realized that some of the moisture on Aaralyn was her own arousal. Justin could smell the pheromones radiating off her body, and he could barely stand it. He carried Aaralyn into the cave like a hunter bringing home his prize. He went over to the pile of blankets and put Aaralyn down on all fours, moving behind her, needing to get a better look at her juicy little cunt.

"Ass up, please," Justin said. He grabbed one of Aaralyn's round buttcheeks and gave it a firm squeeze. She squealed a little and backed toward him slightly, wanting more. The smell of her arousal was completely clouding Justin's senses, now. He got down on his hands and knees behind her and put his face right in Aaralyn's slit, smelling it like an animal, and then running his tongue over it, tasting her sweet, sweet juices.

"Oh, Justin!" Aaralyn cried. She leaned back against his face, unable to control herself. Justin licked across her hole again and put his tongue inside Aaralyn, now bringing his entire mouth over her. He rolled his tongue and sucked, and Aaralyn screamed. She thrust backward, and Justin put his hands on her hips to get a better grip. Aaralyn began pushing backward rhythmically, moving with Justin as he used his tongue to pleasure her and satisfy his own taste for her delicious werecat juices.

If Aaralyn's saliva had been strong in Justin's veins, her nectar was even more potent as he sucked it in, turning Justin into a sexual fiend who couldn't get enough of her taste. As Aaralyn quickly began to orgasm, her smell and flavor came over Justin in waves, and he could no longer control himself. As soon as Aaralyn let out her last scream and slumped down onto her elbows, Justin pulled his face away and mounted her from behind, thrusting his hard member inside Aaralyn's dripping vulva and causing her to cry out again. He leaned down over her back, wrapping his arms around her, and bit into Aaralyn's shoulder with a snarl, just as a real feline might hold onto its mate.

Aaralyn let out a snarl of her own, completely turned on by Justin's animalistic behavior, and thrust against him just as she had when his mouth had been on her. Justin began humping her, and Aaralyn arched her back, loving the weight of him over her body and the feeling of his large erection boring inside her.

Justin thrust in and out and in and out. He kissed and nibbled along Aaralyn's neck, and his hands found their way to her jangling breasts which were getting rubbed a little raw as they drug over the blankets, flopping forward every time Justin banged into Aaralyn. He grabbed onto Aaralyn's nipples to shield them, and she hissed at the temporary pain of his touch. But then Justin was squeezing and fondling the two mammaries, and Aaralyn was lost in ecstasy. She began to moan and arched her back even further. This pushed Justin over the edge. He gave several quick thrusts and spurted inside Aaralyn with a deep groan. She cried out in response and quivered around him as he pumped the last of his load into her.

Aaralyn collapsed beneath Justin, and he rolled off of her and turned her over gently to place her in the crook of his arm. The two of them lay breathing heavily for several minutes, recovering themselves. The air around them smelled of pheromones and sex, and Justin decided that other than the initial scent of Aaralyn's arousal, it was his favorite odor.

"Wow," Aaralyn said after a little while.

"Yeah," Justin agreed.

"Justin," Aaralyn said. "I've never felt something that... powerful... with anyone else before."

"Same here, babe," Justin said. "I told you I'm the luckiest guy in the world tonight." He pulled Aaralyn closer, rolling her in on himself, her boobs coming in against him. She tossed one leg casually over Justin's legs and rested her hand on his chest. He kissed her forehead and ran his hand up and down Aaralyn's back. The candles flickered all around them, and the campfire burned low outside the cave. Through the opening, Justin could see the waterfall coming down outside and the stream continuing on beyond it. Here he was in the most beautiful place with the most amazing girl. He turned his face toward Aaralyn and snuggled against her hair.

A little while later, Justin had dozed off, and he felt Aaralyn move next to him. He opened his eyes and looked down at her. Her eyes were closed, and she had a strange expression on her face. She groaned and squirmed. Justin wondered if he should wake her. She looked like she might be in pain. "Aaralyn... baby... are you okay?" he whispered.

"Mmmm..." Aaralyn tightened her arm around Justin and nuzzled her face against his muscular chest. "I was dreaming," she murmured.

"Oh?" Justin said. "What were you dreaming about?"

"Well," Aaralyn said, sitting up and then turning around on her knees to face Justin. "You were right there, just like that..." She ran her hand from the top of Justin's chest, down over his abs. "And I was on top, like this..." She moved sideways and straddled Justin.

"Oh, really?" he said. "And just what were you doing there?"

"I was doing some kissing, like this..." Aaralyn said, leaning down and starting at Justin's chest, running a trail of little kisses up his neck and around his jawline, until she met his mouth, her breasts brushing against him the whole time.

Justin met Aaralyn's mouth with his and kissed her forcefully. When her tongue parted his lips, he sucked it in hungrily, dueling with his own tongue, using it to caress hers, just as his hands began caressing her back, the round shape of her ass, and then back up to her breasts.

"Mmmmm," Aaralyn moaned into Justin's mouth, and her kiss got wilder as he stroked her breasts and used his thumbs to stimulate their buds.

Aaralyn broke the kiss, putting her head back, and Justin put his mouth on one breast, sucking it and running his tongue over the nipple.

"Oh, yes!" Aaralyn said, and she began squirming, adjusting her hips, feeling with her nether lips, until she was lined up with Justin's growing cock. She used one hand as a guide, and then she pushed hard, impaling herself on him.

"Oh, babe!" Justin yelled, grabbing her butt in both his hands and helping her slam into him for a second time.

"Please don't stop!" Aaralyn said, leaning low over him and holding one breast up to Justin's face. He brought his mouth down on the nipple again and rolled his tongue over it, making Aaralyn let out a little scream. She slammed her pelvis against him again and then raised herself upright, beginning to bounce up and down on Justin. He put one hand on her boobs to continue stimulating them the way she liked, and he used his other hand to help brace Aaralyn as she rode him hard. Justin responded to her, thrust for thrust, pumping her up and down and making Aaralyn breathe heavily. "Yes, yes!" she cried.

Justin began to grunt with each thrust, and the sound of his exertion drove Aaralyn wild. She pounded up and down and cried out in response to him, making her own little squeals and moans right after Justin's grunts. "Oh... oh... oh, yes!" Aaralyn cried. She felt like a cowgirl riding a wild bull, and she held one hand in the air, her other hand trying to hold on around Justin's abs. He saw what she was doing, and he thrust her high, lifting his butt off the blankets with the super force of their lovemaking. It was all Aaralyn could take. She screamed and began spasming around him. Justin came too, rocking Aaralyn hard and then holding onto her as she lay down slowly over him, exhausted.

Aaralyn kissed Justin's neck and nuzzled her nose there, still lying on top of him, not wanting to move.

"Was that like your dream, baby?" Justin asked.

"No," Aaralyn said. "It was so much better than my dream. You fit my body in all the right places." She ran her hand through Justin's hair, using her nails to gently massage his scalp. He closed his eyes and enjoyed her tender touch.

After a minute, Aaralyn got up and got a couple of Gatorades and brought them back to the bed. Justin took one from her, grateful for the refresher.

"Am I wearing you out?" Aaralyn asked.

"Oh, yeah," Justin said, taking a big gulp of the drink. "But I could go all night like this with you. You keep me filled with Gatorade, and I'll keep you filled with... me..." He crawled toward Aaralyn and kissed her mouth, her neck, and then back up to her mouth. She lay down flat, her arms spread by her sides, giving Justin full access to her body.

"I like being filled with you," she said.

Justin kissed along Aaralyn's sensitive collarbone and then down between her breasts. He slipped one finger against her clitoris and immediately had Aaralyn squirming for more. "So you like it when I fill you up," he said, his breath tickling against Aaralyn's skin as he spoke between kissing up and down her body.

"Oh, yes," Aaralyn said, trembling from his touch. "I love it when you put your big... hard... oh!" Her words were cut off as Justin pushed his finger inside her.

"Well, I can tell you like this," Justin said, stroking inside Aaralyn, but you were saying you like something big and hard even better..." he started to pull his hand away.

"No, no, I like that, too!" Aaralyn said, reaching out frantically, not wanting Justin to take his finger away.

"Aw, too late, babe," Justin said, removing his hand. Aaralyn gasped. "But don't worry," Justin continued. "I have something much bigger that I'm going to give you." He moved over Aaralyn and placed the head of his dick at her hole. "You'd rather have this, wouldn't you?" he asked, sliding it against her, using her juices to lubricate the sides.

"Oh, yes, please, please," Aaralyn cried. "Give it to me!"

Justin gave Aaralyn what she asked for, penetrating her and burying himself deep inside. "Is that what you wanted, baby?" he asked.

"Yes..." Aaralyn said. "Yes, yes!" She wiggled beneath Justin, adjusting the angle of her hips so that she could accept him even deeper into her. He slid partway out and then pushed into her again, hard. "Oh!" Aaralyn cried. "More... oh!" Justin brought his mouth down and silenced her with a kiss. He began pushing his tongue in and out of Aaralyn's mouth similarly to the way he pushed his member into her vagina. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around him, trying to hold on as his strong body shook her.

Aaralyn put her legs up around Justin's waist, using them as clamps around him. He was like an earthquake in her, shaking her to her core. She dug her nails into his back, scratching him and drawing blood as she struggled to hold on.

Justin could smell the werecat pheromones as Aaralyn's body responded to him. He noticed her scent growing, and he could tell she was getting close... He was, too. He pounded hard into her, over and over, but before he let himself explode, he slowed down. He moved gently in Aaralyn, watching her face change as he held himself above her with one hand and used the other hand to stroke her hair.

Aaralyn's eyes flew open. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Being gentle with you," Justin said. "We've been going at it hard all night, and I just thought you might like things slow and steady for a little while." He continued thrusting in and out of her softly while they talked.

"Sweetie, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not a slow and steady kind of girl," Aaralyn said. "I need you power-drilling me, NOW!" She thrust upward and arched into Justin.

Justin grinned at the beautiful firecracker beneath him. He leaned his head down and nipped at her breasts, immediately getting her fired up again. The peaks of Aaralyn's breasts were her instant turn-on zones, and Justin squeezed them and licked them, causing Aaralyn to moan and squeal as he hammered in and out of her. He pumped like a piston, and Aaralyn pumped with him, digging her claws into Justin's back again. He smelled her pheromones rise to a crest and begin crashing into his senses in waves. With Aaralyn orgasming around his cock, Justin began shooting his ribbons of semen into her. She arched up and then fell back, going limp beneath him. Justin finished and flopped off to the side so that he wouldn't crush Aaralyn. She let out a contented sigh, and Justin laid his head on her pillowy bosom.

"I wish this night would never end," Aaralyn whispered. But she knew that eventually she would have to go back to being the loner werecat, and Justin would go back to being the friendly waiter at Tooth and Nail. It was too dangerous for Aaralyn to get attached to anyone. Werecats were the strongest creatures she knew of, but if the other monsters ever noticed that she had a weakness, they would find a way to exploit it. Anyone close to her would become a target, and she wouldn't always be able to save them. She couldn't fall in love because it would doom the other person. The responsibility of that fact weighed heavily on Aaralyn as the sun came up, rays of light starting to filter down into the canyon outside the cave. The campfire had burned out sometime during the night, as well as most of the candles. There was a chill in the air, and Aaralyn pulled one of the blankets from underneath her to cover herself and Justin.

Justin felt Aaralyn put a blanket over him. He reached out and snuggled her in closer to him. "Does daytime make you sleepy?" he asked, his eyes still closed as he spoke to her.

"Yeah," Aaralyn said. "Werecats are mostly nocturnal, and sunlight makes me drowsy. You're probably feeling that, too."

"Yeah, I am," Justin said. "I know the night is over, but will you let me stay here a little while longer, babe? Stay here next to you and sleep the day away..." His last words trailed off as he rubbed his face against Aaralyn's skin, taking in her smell, even as he could feel the werecat powers starting to slip away from him.

"Of course you can stay with me," Aaralyn whispered, scrunching herself as close as possible to Justin. "Besides, you'd never manage to climb out of my canyon. I'll have to carry you out later. Maybe we'll wake up again around dark, and we can go back to Tooth and Nail in time for your shift to start."

"Aaralyn," Justin said. "I know this was just Halloween, just two monsters being free. And I know I don't even really qualify as a true monster. Having a great-grandpa who's an imp doesn't mean anything. Babe, I would never ask you to do anything like this with me again because I know it's important to you to keep your distance from people. And I also know that it's just your way of protecting everyone else. You have to push me away because you care. I want you to know that I understand all that."

A tear ran down Aaralyn's cheek as she heard Justin say everything that was on her mind. "I'm glad that you understand," she whispered. "I wish it didn't have to be that way."

"I know," Justin said. "Me too. But I told you already, I got to be the luckiest guy in the world on Halloween night. Now I get to take a really awesome nap with my best girl and keep the memories for a lifetime. I'll never forget any of it, babe." He kissed Aaralyn and wiped the tear off her cheek. "Don't you dare be sad about this," he said. "This was the best night either of us could have had. That feeling doesn't have to go away. You just smile sometime when you think of me, and remember that I'm probably somewhere smiling, thinking about you, too. Every vampire who walks in the bar, every pixie who orders a drink, every girl who smiles at me, I'll see you and remember this awesome time I had with a werecat hottie one Halloween."

Aaralyn laughed a little and gave Justin a kiss. "And I'll always see you in every waiter who hits on me," she said.

"Hey, don't you let other waiters hit on you!" Justin teased. "That's my thing. I'll punch any other guy who tries to get around you."

"Hey, hey, hey..." Aaralyn said. "Don't be jealous. I let you walk out of the bar with those two vampires..."

"Yeah, but then you stalked me and beat them up just when they were getting frisky," Justin said.

"Yeah, well, I couldn't let them kill you before I had a chance to get my own teeth in you," Aaralyn said. They both laughed. Aaralyn rested her head on Justin's shoulder, and the two of them drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, dreaming about moonlight and candles and a cold stream at the bottom of a canyon, next to a dark cave...

***Author's Note: Remember, this is my submission for the 2014 Halloween contest, so if you like the story, please give me your vote!***