Celebrating National Nude Day Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the stage is yours, Mike or, I'm sorry, it seems ridiculous to call you Mike when you look so attractive, hot actually, dressed as a woman. What should I call you? Do you go by another name?"

"I do. You may call me Michelle."

"I love that name," said Stan. "Suddenly, the Beatles song rang through his mind and he was lost in another fancy with a cross dresser.

'Michelle, ma belle, these are words that go together well, my Michelle...I love you, I love you, I love you...'

"Stan! You okay? With that odd smile on your puss, you look like you're a million miles away," said Mike in his regular voice.

"Sorry, I was just, uhm, okay, Michelle, you have the stage." Before he left the stage to Mike, I mean, Michelle, Stan took her, I mean him in his arms and laid a big, wet one on him while reaching down to feel his ass with one hand and his hand frantically felling his false tit with the other."

"Stan! Get a hold of yourself," said Mike giving him a shove back. "What the fuck? Have you lost your mind? You ruined my lipstick." Mike opened his purse, pulled out his compact, and fixed the mess that Stan made.

"PMS! PMS! PMS!"

"Sorry, Michelle, I mean, Mike," said Stan. He had a deranged look on his face, as if he was a man alone in the Alaskan wilderness without a woman until Avon, 'Ding, Dong,' came calling. "I really don't know what came over me. I, uhm, was suddenly, so hot for you. It's your perfume, you reminding me of my old lover, Mary Beth, my girlfriend hasn't been putting out as much lately, and I need a patch for my blowup, uhm, never mind."

"It's okay. This is what I mean," said Mike looking out to address the group of men. "This happened to me over and again with women touching me, kissing me, feeling me, groping me, and inviting me home. I can't tell you how many dates that I made and how much sex I had. I didn't even have to spend a dollar on any of these women. They'd just take me home and fuck the shit out of me and then they'd give me a blowjob of my life, a blowjob better than any blowjob I have ever experienced."

"Dave? Eddie? Nick? Sam? Where are you guys all going?"

Stan watched Dave, Eddie, Nick, and Sam hurry out of the National Nude Day meeting.

"I'm sorry, Mike, I mean, Michelle. Some guys aren't as liberal in their perversions as are the rest of us. Apparently, the four of them just aren't into cross dressing. I apologize for their rude behavior. I apologize for their ignorance. Please continue with your story."

"PMS! PMS! PMS!"

"Anyway, as I was saying. Never have I had as much sex. These women were hot for me. The icebreaker for me was telling them that it was National Nude Day and that I was cross dressing as my contest entry. As soon as I said that, they started stripping. They wanted to be part of my story. They couldn't undress fast enough. They all said the same thing; that I should continue cross dressing. They all asked me for another date, asking me to cross dress for our next date. And they all gave me the best sex I ever had, especially once they pulled my erect cock out the side of my panty."

"I want you," mouthed Stan from across the stage to his friend. Mike took another step away from his depraved neighbor while keeping an eye on him and another on the audience.

"The combination of satin panties with a cock sticking out the side turned them into sexual animals. They were wild for me. Imagine for a moment having sex with Venus and Serena Williams. Do you have the image of these giant Nubian Princesses with bodies so physically fit that can fuck forever? Imagine their big, round ebony asses and firm, shapely chocolate thighs that can crush your head like a walnut while you are in Heaven licking their coffee and strawberry tart after sucking their almond nipples? That's what it's like to have sex with a hot blonde from Darien, Connecticut or a redhead from Hampton, New York or a Jewish Princess from Palm Beach, Florida or a forgotten actress from Beverly Hills, California. For some reason, the rich bitches have the hots for cross dressing men."

Four women entered the rear side door and took a seat in the back row by Weird Warren. Warren looked at them, got up from his seat, and moved to the other side of the auditorium.

"Ladies," said Stan figuring that it was the four women from Darien, Connecticut, Hampton, New York, Palm Beach, Florida, and Beverly Hills, California. "I'm sorry, but this is a private men's club."

When they stood, Stan thought they were leaving, but they all walked down to the front and sat in the vacated seats of Dave, Sam, Nick, and Eddie.

As soon as they neared, Stan recognized them immediately. Stunned, Stan looked from one to the other.

"Dave? Sam? Nick? Eddie?"

"How'd you know it was us?"

"You mean besides your mustache, Dave, and Eddie's beard or the fact that the four of you make the ugliest women I have ever seen in my life," said Stan. "Where'd you get the clothes?"

"From the storage room and from when we had that all male revue last year to make money for charity," said Dave.

"Which begs the question, why are you dressed as women," asked Stan?

"Well, after listening to Mike, I mean, Michelle's luck with the women, we thought we'd give it try, especially after hearing his story from the storage room about the rich bitches," said Eddie.

"Actually," said Nick, "after experiencing my butch dyke wife, I'm ready to have sex with Venus and Serena Williams. That's really what did it for me."

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

To be continued...

12