Celebrating National Nude Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay! I'll be right back. Thanks, Dave," said Eddie running out the hall while holding his index finger in the air.

"There, that's better," said Dave taking Eddie's vacated seat. "Eddie had a better seat to see the stage," said Dave. "Now, I don't have to lean around Weird Warren's big head."

"It's time to put aside sexually explicit, graphically erotic, and pornography. It's time to amend my life. If I don't try and break the perversions off now, I'll become a dirty, old man."

"You say that, as if there's something wrong with that," said Weird Warren. "I'm sixty-four and am proud that I have the libido of a younger man."

"Yeah, he's got the libido of a sixty-three-year-old," whispered Dave.

"Well, with that, we'll close the National Nude Day competition. Thank you very much Hal. Let's give Hal a nice thank you for that story, albeit a romantic one," said Stan sticking his finger in his mouth and pretending he was going to puke. "We all wish you the best of luck in finding whatever it is you are looking for, Hal. Now, it's time to vote. Please vote for the story you enjoyed the most."

*

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you enjoyed it. Please take a moment to vote, make a public comment, and/or give me feedback. Your support is why I write. Your feedback will motivate me to write a better story the next time.

If you haven't already, please take moment to add me and/or this story or any other of my stories to your list of favorites. Thanks, Freddie, Bostonfictionwriter.

THE END

12