Celebrities Gone Wild Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admired her voluptuous body, her amazing breasts, her great ass, and her sexy, full lips. She had an amazing, finely toned bronze body that could make a great man drool like a slob. She had long blonde hair with black streaks, and I couldn't resist running my fingers through it, and although Eva frowned at my touch, she didn't slap my hands away.

The beauty mark on Eva's face enticed me even further. I was reminded of Cindy Crawford, and realized Eva surpassed even Cindy's beauty, but that might've been the horny talking. I pulled down the zipper of my pants, and pulled out my fully erected seven inch cock. It lightly slapped Eva's forehead, then slithered down over her nose and lips.

I let my cock explore her face, and Eva left her arms at her sides, looking dumbfounded as my cock tickled her cheeks. She was wearing a tight white shirt with a bunch Teddy bears dancing on a picnic table in the center. I asked her to remove the shirt, and she listened, pulling it over her head without enthusiasm. Because she was wearing a bra, I asked her to remove that also.

Eva's breasts spilled out of a silk purple bra. The shirt and bra were discarded on my desk. She was still wearing a pair of denim jeans, but I could remove those later, if the situation represented itself. I ran my cock over her rather large breasts, placing it between them, then running it along her dark nipples, sticking my piss-hole against them. Her body broke out in gooseflesh. Her breasts were exquisite, but I wanted to stuff my dick into her mouth. If Eva wanted the part, she would accept my cock between her lips.

"Suck my cock," I said. I didn't sound very confident, but my request was honored. Eva grasped the base of my cock, stroking slowly, and brought the head to her mouth. She swirled her tongue all around the head, licking as though it were an ice cream cone. Her hands were warm and gentle, and shivers ran down my spine as she ran her hand up and down my cock. I pulled my pants and boxers down to my ankles, and stood before the beautiful Eva Mendes completely naked.

She was speechless, but probably not over my body. On a scale from one to ten, I'm about a four. Despite not being handsome, Eva was easily taking four inches of my cock into her mouth, sucking and slurping like a woman possessed, using the roof of her mouth to milk the cum out of me while also giving me a sensuous hand job. My balls danced wildly back and forth as Eva bobbed her head up and down between legs, moving so fast her head appeared as nothing more than a blur.

My cock was pulled from her mouth with a loud pop. Eva lifted herself onto the desk. She was five foot seven and I was six foot two, but I almost felt small standing face to face with Eva. She fixed me with an angry look before descended to her knees, where she spit on my cock several times, rubbed vigorously, and slid it back in her mouth. Her hand left my cock, and began rubbing my balls. Her free hand was actually rubbing her titties. I saw some fingers playing with a nipple.

"Lick my balls," I said.

She guided my cock from her mouth with the hand she'd been using to finger my balls. Messy strands of saliva departed from her mouth along with my cock, falling over her bronze chest. She sent her tongue down the shaft, passed the base and against my balls. Eva used her tongue to lick around both testicles, then lightly nibbled on them, before going back up my cock and to the head, leaving my nuts wet and a little cold.

Seconds later, my cock returned to her mouth, grazing the back of her throat. I seized Eva by the back of the head, and start thrusting into her mouth, distending her cheeks. She matched my rhythm with her movements. Her hands were suddenly wrapped around my thighs.

Nobody had ever seen Eva Medes the way I saw her that afternoon. My balls slapping against her chin, her nostrils crammed with musty scent of my pubic hair, her forehead touching my stomach. These were all great visuals. I was holding Eva by either side of her face, throwing her mouth against my cock as I fucked her face.

"You like that, Eva," I grunted.

"AAAGGGHHH!"

Her mouth was nice and wet; her lips were parted slightly, creating a most wonderful friction. I listened to her gag a few times before releasing my cock from her throat. She stared at me with red, disillusioned eyes as more strands of saliva oozed from her mouth along with my cock, falling over her throat and chest. This was the sloppiest oral satisfaction I had ever received.

"You're an asshole," she yelled, struggling for breath.

"And this is all your good for," I yelled back.

I slammed my cock against the back of her throat once again, feeling her teeth graze a vein. I took a handful of her hair and threw her mouth against my cock, listening to her choke on my muscle of mass destruction.

"AAAGGGHHH!"

"AAAGGGHHH!"

I pinched her nose shut with my other hand and continued to mindlessly fuck her face at maximum speed, giving Eva no way of breathing, and barely caring. I shoved my cock deep into her throat and held it there for a few seconds. Eva finally pushed me away by my stomach, struggling for breath.

"Why are...you doing...this to me?" Eva demanded. Her eyes were redder than before, and watery. She didn't look angry or tough, only bewildered.

"Fulfilling my half of the deal," I said. "When this over, you get what you want, but for now, I get what I want."

She said nothing, just stood there, her breasts coated with saliva and my dick pressed against her nose.

I made sure the glasses focused primarily on her face. Using a tiny knob at the back of the glasses, I could actually zoom in and zoom out. I turned the knob to the right to zoom out, and left to zoom back in. A click signified the activation of the zoom process, and normal vision couldn't be regained until turning back to the click. Walking anywhere proved exceedingly difficult while zooming in or out, so it is important to remember to always restore the lens back to normal after tampering with the zoom features. I accessed the zoom in.

I fucked her mouth for a few more minutes, listening to her stir in agony below me. I was dangerously close to blowing my load, and wanted to fuck Eva, but knowing I wasn't going to be able to, so I pulled out and gave her pretty face a few friendly cock slaps on the forehead and cheeks.

Eva glared at me angrily, but didn't voice her nasty opinions. I laid her down over the desk, and straddled her chest. I placed my cock between her breasts, and began rocking at slow and steady pace. I made Eva lick the head as it passed near her mouth, but she couldn't quite reach it with her tongue, or she just didn't try very hard.

I held her breasts together with my soft, agile hands, enjoying the sumptuous feel of Eva's great titties. I rocked back and forth; watching my cock pushing against her breasts, then looked into Eva's defiled face. I released her breasts, and too my cock in my hand. I was jerked off slowly, feeling the anger in her eyes penetrate my spine, then ran my cock along her lips before sliding it to the back of her throat.

I grabbed her by the back of the head with both hands and threw her mouth against my cock as she laid down, the head slamming into her tonsils. She dug her nails deep into my back, drawing blood, but I did not realize it until much later. I fiddled with the zoom knob at the back of my glasses while fucking this hot girl's face, wishing I had the ability to hold back my cum long enough to fuck her.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "I'm going to fucking cum. It's going to be a big fucking load, baby, I hope you're ready."

I pulled my cock from her mouth quickly and began pumping, which was unnecessary. I held my cock above her chin, and shot a jet of cum across her lips, which bounced off the bridge of her nose. I sent three jets of cum along the center of her face, two on the right side of her face, and two on left side after the first shot. I managed to keep the cum out of Eva's hair, but a lot of cum was pooling into the sockets of both her eyes, and the actress complained about the burning sensation it created.

The cum was thick and milky, and seemed to glow against Eva's bronze skin. Up until that point, it was the sloppiest facial I had ever given to anyone, and it was all on camera.

"This is so damn nasty," Eva complained. She pointed at her face. "This is gross."

I tossed her some napkins I had stored in the bottom drawer of my desk. After the Shannyn experience, I had learned to store them. She wiped her face clean and quickly got dressed. With a clean face and fully clothed, Eva became herself again.

"I hate cum on my face," she said as if it was normal conversation. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"Mostly," I said. I wanted to add something, but I could think of the right words.

"Do I get the part?"

"How can I say no to a mouth like that?"

"Shut up," Eva actually smiled.

I walked her out, and returned to my office a few minutes later. I wanted to fix the Eva Mendes footage right away. During the past four days, I had learned something interesting: It was really cool to watch oneself fucking a hot girl on a big screen television.

Scene Three: Rosario Dawson

The sunglasses were a birthday gift from my brother. He gave them to me because he figured I'd find a practical use for them. I'm not positive he would appreciate the use I found for them, but I'm sure he would be a little envious knowing the kind of life I lived as a Hollywood screenwriter, especially since I incorporated his sunglasses into my life. I was no longer intimidated by the actors, actresses, directors and producers who thought they owned my soul. It was my turn to take advantage of people.

Over a week had passed since my encounter with Eva Mendes. The screenplay was completed, and production was set to start in a month. It was my responsibility to find an actress capable of portraying the murdered wife. The director wanted an accomplished actress with some talent, but not somebody who would demand too much money. I considered several actresses for the part, had several discussions with directors and producers, and together we decided on Rosario Dawson.

I set up an afternoon meeting on a Wednesday. Unlike Shannyn Sossamon and Eva Mendes, Rosario Dawson already had the part, but I wasn't about to inform her. I wanted to make another secret movie with my special sunglasses. I wanted to hear how Rosario sounded as I fucked her mouth and hit the back of her throat. I was becoming a despicable human being, a sex obsessed fiend, but it felt too good to back away.

I edited the Shannyn Sossamon and Eva Mendes footage onto one tape, and found an hour a day to enjoy them. I couldn't stop watching myself having sex with these women. Sometimes I'd stare at my big screen television in utter fascination, unable to believe it was actually me.

The decision to hire Rosario made me a happy man. I enjoyed watching her in movies like: Josie and the Pussycats, Men in Black 2, The Adventures of Pluto Nash, The 25th Hour, The Rundown, and Alexander. Whether or not she was capable of playing the eventually dead wife in my movie didn't interest me much. As long as she starred privately in my own movie, she could take credit for writing the screenplay for all I cared.

Rosario was twenty-five years old the day she set foot in my office to make a deal. She was born in New York on May 9, 1979. Like Shannyn and Eva before her, Rosario desperately wanted the part. Thank God I was a gifted screenplay writer with the ability to create great characters. Without those characters, my dick might've never experienced a celebrity's mouth or pussy. Ten minutes after her arrival, Rosario showed me just how much she wanted to be in the movie.

***

I lied down over the desk and admired Rosario Dawson's dark features and striking body. She was wearing dark and tight clothing, and her breasts pushed against the material of the black shirt she was wearing. She licked her full dark lips, teasing me, and my cock pulsated in response.

She tugged off my pants, and slid off my boxers. Slowly, she positioned herself between my legs, blowing her hot breath over my hard cock. Looking into my eyes, she tongued my inner thighs, and slowly slithered upward, stopping near my balls before moving away, leaving me in despair.

"Quit teasing," I nearly begged.

Rosario smiled cruelly, enjoying the frustrations she stirred in me. My entire body was on fire. My hands hung uselessly on both sides of the desk.

Every time I stared at Rosario, my arousal deepened. Her complex diversity of heritages blended perfectly to produce an amazing beauty. She is of Cuban, Irish, Native-American, Puerto Rican, and African-American descent.

Finally, she slid her tongue over and around my balls, making them thoroughly wet, then blowing her warm breath over them. Slowly, he tongue moved along my cock's length and to the head, where she spent some time licking all around the head. All at once, she took my entire length down the base, licking the underside of the shaft as it slid deeper and deeper.

Watching my cock vanish between Rosario's full lips is a sight hard to describe. The sensation was unbelievable. Her head bobbed up and down between my legs, slurping, sucking and licking skillfully. She pulled my cock from her mouth, and tongued up and down my shaft, especially concentrating on the V-shaped ridge under the head.

"Let me so your titties," I said.

This time there was no tease. She pulled the black tee-shirt over her head, and her breasts flopped freely. She moved them over my cock, slid it between them, and moved up and down, using her titties to fuck my cock while also sucking the head as it passed through. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever witnessed. She removed her cock from between her breasts, and once again sucked my cock.

I gently rocked upwards into her mouth, fucking her face as though her pussy was straddling my cock. I could feel the back of her throat with the head of my cock. I gripped the back of her head with both hands, becoming more intense, and Rosario accepted every inch without complaint.

"You like that?" I asked.

"AAAGGGHHH!"

I learned to love that sound.

"You like it when I fuck your mouth?"

"AAAGGGHHH!"

I pushed my fingers inside her mouth at the corners, and stretched out cheeks while continuing to batter the back of her throat. Rosario looked at me with wide-eye wonder, hoping I would stop humiliating her.

"AAAGGGHHH!"

Rosario tore her mouth off my cock, struggling desperately for breath while rubbing her cheeks. A minute later, Rosario was laid out on the desk, and I was removing what remained of her clothes. Her pussy was completely shaved, and very wet. She might've hated getting her throat pounded, but she was still a very horny lady. Her legs rested against my chest as I inserted my cock into her warm, slippery entrance.

"AAAHHH!" Rosario screamed. I pounded away at pussy, which turned out to be pretty damn tight. I saw the lust in her eyes as I proceeded to fuck the shit out of the sexy actress. I watched my cock plunge in and out of her pussy. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and squeezed my ass cheeks, driving me into her. Her breasts swayed violently as I plunged inside. I grasped them in my hands, and fucked harder, and our flesh slapped loudly together.

"This is some great pussy," I commented.

"AAAHHH!"

"I agree."

I took her by the shoulders as Rosario wrapped her legs around my back. I didn't know how much longer I could continue to fuck this dark, exotic beauty, but I didn't ever want to stop. My balls were slapping against her ass and my left foot had fallen asleep, but I was in the zone.

"AAAHHH!"

At one point, Rosario was throwing herself into my cock as hard as I was thrusting into her pussy. I fucked her on top of my desk for six more minutes, enjoying the sweet sounds of her passion as it escaped her throat, then my balls tightened.

I pulled out quickly, straddled Rosario's chest, and sent a jet of cum across the left side of her face, leaving a trail of cum from the bottom portion of cheek, over the eye and onto the forehead. A couple more jets landed at the center of her face, slopping up her nose, and rest of the cum I deposited on the right side of her face, leaving her left eye useless under a small puddle of cum. In terms of sloppy facials, I had surpassed the Eva Mendes facial.

The facial features on the right side of her face were completely left in ruin. Cum had managed to escape inside Rosario's mouth, and when she tried to speak, she created cum bubbles. I captured the images on the small camera in the sunglasses, and would enjoy it immensely in the weeks to come.

"Damn," she said surprised, cum falling from her face as she spoke. "I never had this much cum on my face. Gimme something to clean it off."

I took some napkins from the bottom drawer of the desk, and watched her clean off every drop.

When she left my office, I felt bereft. All the important female roles in the screenplay had been filled, and there was nobody left to fuck, nothing left to look forward to. After I edited the Rosario Dawson footage, I would do no more editing for a long time. What I needed was a new reason for hot celebrities to drop by my office. I needed to write another screenplay, and quickly.

I had definitely become a fiend.

I spent the next hour editing my latest movie.

Later, I watched all three movies on the same tape in the privacy of my office on the big screen television while thinking about a new screenplay, and all the actresses I could humiliate on camera without their consent and wisdom because of it.

I had also come up with a name for my private movies. I called it Celebrities Gone Wild. The Shannyn Sossamon, Eva Mendes, and Rosario Dawson footage would make up Episode One.

12