Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was light enough that I could admire her body as well as her pretty face and the expression of pleasure that was on it. She gradually picked up the pace and I ended up moving my hands down and around to caress her ass so I could watch her tits bouncing. I was pushing up into her each time she came down on my cock and, based on the noises she was making, it seemed as though she was building up pretty quickly to an orgasm. Fortunately, the bed was proving to be durably made as it did not squeak or rock even as she was riding me harder and faster. My cock was becoming even harder as I watched her tits bouncing and felt her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter than it already had been but I did not feel like I'd be quite ready to cum by the time she did.

She gasped and seemed to go into slow motion while twitches rocked her body as she came. I just lay there watching, feeling pretty good that I was able to start off her day with an orgasm. It appeared to be another long and intense one so I hoped that would put her in a fantastic mood for the rest of the day and maybe have her thinking about experiencing a few more that night. She finally went still and just sat there on my cock, breathing heavily.

"Now I'm going to suck your cock," she said when she opened her eyes again, then leaned down to kiss me. She climbed off of my cock and moved around to kneel beside me with her ass nearer my head. As she lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth, holding the base then starting to pump it, my attention was fully on her. I moaned as she bobbed her head up and down and, as I reached over to caress her nearby ass, I debated momentarily about whether to focus solely on my own pleasure. Ultimately, I couldn't resist the call of her pussy so close to my head and encouraged her to straddle my face while continuing to suck my cock. She didn't argue and her dark blonde bush was soon looming overhead. I caressed her smooth ass cheeks while admiring it then raised my head and started lapping at her slit.

She let out a moan but continued skillfully sucking my cock and I could feel my orgasm slowly building. I wanted to be certain that she came again even though she had once already so I focused my licking on her clit while slipping a finger into her. I was still savoring the opportunity to be with her but I wanted to give her every reason to want to be with me that night, as well. The more pleasure I was feeling as a result of her cocksucking, the more difficult it was becoming to remain focused on pleasuring her. When I was right on the verge, I had to stop licking her clit momentarily, though I did continue pumping my finger in and out of her hotter, wetter pussy. My cock swelled even more which I think made her suck me even more voraciously. When I finally exploded into her mouth, I let out a loud groan but she was unfazed and just continued sucking me off as she swallowed my load.

She only let my cock fall from her mouth once I was completely spent but I'd already gone back to licking and sucking her clit so, with her mouth unobstructed, she was moaning more or less continuously. I could feel her pussy becoming wetter and more engorged around my pumping finger so it seemed as though she was pretty close to another orgasm. She briefly went silent and I think it was because she held her breath just before she started cumming. She gasped just as her body started shaking and her pussy was flooded even more. I continued licking and sucking her clit and pumping my finger in and out while she experienced what appeared to be another long and intense orgasm. Only once she'd finally gone still did I slip my finger free and lower my head, slipping my finger into my mouth to suck off her juices.

It took a minute or two before she recovered enough to move around to lie beside me again. We chatted softly for a bit and she assured me that, not only would we be together again that night, but also that she expected to see me once we were back from the cruise. Eventually she decided that she should probably get going so she was ready for the shooting she was involved in that day. She slipped into her dress and shoes but carried her bra along with her as she headed out the door. It was only when I was picking up my own clothes that I found both her and Katie's panties. I figured I'd hang onto them unless either asked for theirs back.

12