Celebrity Chef Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Another female celebrity chef joins the fun.
4.7k words
4.62
12.3k
12

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/24/2023
Created 09/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction concocted entirely within my imagination. None of this actually happened. If you feel particularly protective of certain celebrity chefs, you may not want to read it. You have been warned.

Note: If you haven't already, read Celebrity Chef Cruise Ch. 01-03, which are prequels to this story.

*****

I probably ended up spending more time with Amanda than with Katie or Diana once we were back to our normal lives in New York, mostly because of Amanda. Not that the others didn't enjoy the time we spent together, but Amanda seemed to find the time no matter how busy either of us was. I still felt like I spent plenty of time with each of them, just more time with Amanda. One night while we were lying around in my bed, naked and both very satisfied, she had an unexpected proposition for me.

"I have this friend," she started, "in a situation very similar to mine, or at least where I was a few months ago. She is currently unattached and not looking for a relationship but she also doesn't have any friends with benefits. I wasn't gloating but I may have bragged you up a little so I was just wondering how you'd feel about potentially getting involved with another well-known female chef."

"Are you pimping me out?" I asked.

"No, of course not," she said, wide-eyed, "but you do such a good job of taking care of Katie and me that I feel a little selfish not sharing you."

"So you're just trying to help your Karma?" I asked.

"Well," she hesitated, "I also wouldn't mind getting my hands on her tits and seeing her face between my thighs."

"That's my girl," I said, "You know I'll do whatever I can to help you achieve your goals and I'm sure I'll end up more than satisfied myself."

She didn't tell me who it was and I tried not to think about it too much because there was a lot of variety in the field of female celebrity chefs. Instead, the next time she chatted with her colleague, she mentioned that we had discussed her dilemma and wondered if she'd be interested in joining us sometime. According to Amanda, there was a lot of discussion between them, including whether I'd been told who she was, whether we were both definitely cool with it and whether she was going to be the third wheel in a committed relationship. Amanda reassured her that we were not a serious couple, that this wouldn't be our first threesome and that I was open to it based solely on Amanda's suggestion, not based on who it was with. The colleague's enthusiastic acceptance of our invitations suggested to Amanda that she was extremely horny. When the colleague proposed that they get something planned soon, this confirmed to Amanda that she was extremely horny.

We arranged for Amanda and her colleague to come to my place the first time we were all available, which happened to be on a Saturday afternoon. When the two of them showed up, there were two specific things that I found pleasantly surprising: first, they were both attired very nicely in dresses with stockings and heels and, second, the colleague who Amanda had brought along was Giada De Laurentiis. I would have been happy just for an opportunity to see Giada naked but, knowing that she was horny and that I would be helping to take care of her was way beyond my expectations. Also, given that it was Saturday afternoon and the two of them were dressed so nicely had me curious as to the motivation behind their attire, especially knowing that it likely wouldn't be on for very long. They weren't overdressed or overly made up, just dressed more nicely than I would have expected.

"You guys look so fancy," I said, once formal introductions had been made, "Did I miss a directive?"

"Well, I obviously wanted to make a good first impression," Giada replied, "but I also thought it might fun for both of us to show off for you a little."

"Are you wearing socks?" Amanda asked, "Because you are about to have them knocked off."

Since I lived in a studio apartment, it was a short distance from the front door to my bed, so we moved in that direction. They had me start undoing the buttons that ran up the front of Giada's dress but, before that, I leaned in close and kissed her. She put her arms around my neck and her tongue was soon in my mouth. My cock was hard but I kept my hands on her waist and refrained from pulling her against it. After a moment, we parted and I wondered just how wet her pussy was, though I knew I'd be finding out soon enough. I started to unbutton her dress from the top, more of her already visible cleavage quickly coming into view, followed by an incredibly sexy bra. I was staring at the soft, smooth flesh but continued to unbutton, revealing her flat stomach and something else that I was kind of expecting. When I'd seen that both of them were wearing stockings, I was pretty sure that it wouldn't be ones that would make access difficult, so presumably thigh-highs with or without garters. Giada was wearing a garter belt that matched her bra and the bikini panties that went over the garters. Dropping to my knees, I finished unbuttoning and held her dress open as I stared at that amazing body in her matching garter belt, bra and bikini panties. I leaned in and kissed her hips and her stomach then stood and planted one on her lips as I slid her dress down her arms behind her back. When we parted, I tossed her dress aside before turning to Amanda, who had been watching with a smile on her face.

Her dress had a zipper in the back, so when I leaned in to kiss her, I was reaching behind her and unzipping it. We parted as I started to slide it off her shoulders then I watched as her cleavage was revealed. She was also wearing a very sexy bra that I assumed was going to match her panties and a garter belt and that I'd never seen her wearing before. I dropped down to slide the dress over her hips and, as expected, she was also wearing a garter belt with bikini panties over the garters, both of which matched her bra. Her dress dropped to her ankles so, as I helped her step out of it, I was admiring her body, even though I'd seen it so many times before. I'd obviously seen her wearing dresses on the cruise, and had seen what she'd been wearing under them, but I'd never seen her dressed like this before and she was right; between her and Giada, my socks were definitely blown off.

I kissed her hips and stomach before standing and kissing her lips as I reached behind her once again to unfasten her bra. We parted once more as I slid her bra straps off of her shoulders and down her arms, exposing her luscious breasts. I tossed her bra in the direction of her dress then lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while fondling the soft, smooth flesh. She moaned softly but briefly because I raised my head and turned to Giada. She had been watching attentively but knew now that it was her turn. I could see her hard nipples pushing out her bra so I ran my hands over them as I moved in to kiss her again. As we kissed, I reached behind her and unfastened her bra then backed up slightly as I was sliding it off. Her tits were just as awesome as I'd expected, sloping down to large areolas and hard nipples. I tossed her bra in the direction of her dress as I lowered my head to lick and suck her hard nipples while fondling her tits.

I may have spent a bit more time lavishing attention on her tits than I had on Amanda's but, given that it was my first experience with them and that she apparently hadn't had any attention lavished on them recently, I felt like it was acceptable. I was soon kneeling before her, though, and starting to slide down her bikini panties, which I assumed she was wearing in part because Amanda had shared my affinity for them with her. Her lower abdomen was revealed followed by a trim, well-groomed bush that ended just above her pussy. Her pussy lips were smooth and hair-free which made it tough to resist immediately diving in to devour her. I stared at her pussy as she stepped out of her panties and I tossed them aside then I spent a moment admiring her body, naked but for the garter belt and stockings.

I turned back to Amanda, remaining on my knees, and slid her bikini panties down, revealing her trim, dark blonde bush. As she stepped out of her panties, I was admiring her wearing only the garter belt and stockings. I was rock hard and, when I stood back up, Giada reached down to cup my bulging cock through my jeans.

"I want to feel this inside me," she said.

"You will," Amanda replied, "but first you'll want to feel his tongue on your pussy."

Amanda started to open my jeans while I stripped off my shirt, then Giada helped her to work them down until I was stepping out of them and they were both kneeling. Amanda eased my briefs down and, when my rigid cock sprung out, Giada started to gently stroke it then wrapped her lips around it. I moaned as she inhaled my cock while Amanda kept me from tripping over my own underpants. Once she'd tossed them aside, she cupped my balls as Giada was sucking my cock. When Giada took a break, Amanda engulfed my cock in her mouth for a moment before they both stood. I got onto my bed and lay in the middle then Giada crawled over to straddle my head as I watched her titties bouncing and swinging. With her pussy right over my face, I grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and ran my tongue along her hairless slit, tasting her pungent juices and causing her to moan. I glanced upward as I was licking her pussy, seeing her gripping my headboard with her eyes closed and her awesome tits swinging.

Amanda joined us on the bed and I felt her gently pump my rigid cock before running her tongue along it then engulfing it in her mouth. Based on what she'd told me about her desire for her colleague, I suspected that she was anxious for a chance to eat Giada's pussy herself, or at least to fondle her tits, but she also knew that we had the whole afternoon, evening and night ahead of us. I was happy that she decided to make good use of her time while awaiting her turn. She only sucked my cock briefly before straddling me and lowering herself onto it. As she started slowly riding my cock, I was going from licking Giada's slit to slipping a finger into her while licking and sucking her clit. Giada let out another moan and, once I eased a second finger in to join the first, she was moaning even louder and longer. I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her hot, wet pussy while appreciating the opportunity, not only to pleasure her but also to have seen her mostly naked and experience her body.

I wasn't remotely surprised that she seemed to be building quickly toward an orgasm but I knew that the credit was not fully mine. If she'd been going without for as long as she'd indicated to Amanda, she presumably had a great deal of anticipation built up so she was probably halfway there by the time I'd finished undressing her. She was moaning continuously and subtly rocking her pussy toward my face but, as she was right on the verge of cumming, she seemed to be tensing up some. Of course I just continued licking and sucking her clit while sliding my fingers in and out of her increasingly hot and wet pussy. Even when she finally let out a cry and her body started shaking, I kept it up, hoping to extend and intensify the pleasure she was feeling. I don't know necessarily if it helped but her orgasm did appear to be long and intense.

"Ready to get fucked?" Amanda whispered to Giada once she'd finished cumming and was catching her breath. I'd dropped my head down and had slipped my fingers from her pussy into my mouth.

"Oh my god, yes," Giada responded and moved off of my head. Amanda had still been slowly riding my cock but climbed off and moved out of the way so that Giada could take her place. We both watched as Giada straddled me and guided my cock toward her pussy then lowered herself onto it. She and I both moaned as her hot, wet pussy engulfed my throbbing tool. Amanda and I were both admiring her hot body as she started to slowly ride my cock then Amanda straddled my head and I found myself staring instead at her trim, dark blonde bush. Of course given that this wasn't even nearly the first time, I knew just what to do to so that she experienced the highest level of pleasure as I relished the feel of Giada's pussy moving up and down on my cock.

I started out holding her ass as I ran my tongue along Amanda's slit, tasting the juices that were flowing, then slipped a finger into her as I licked and sucked her clit. She started moaning along with Giada and subtly rocking her pussy toward my face. I wasn't sure who would cum first, Amanda because she hadn't yet or Giada because she had once already. I pushed up into Giada each time she came down to try to help her along to her second orgasm but with Amanda I had both my tongue and finger working to get her there. Glancing up, Amanda was gripping the headboard just as Giada had and her tits were also swinging overhead. I smiled while continuing to lick her clit, happy for the opportunity to see her swinging tits while eating her pussy.

I could feel Giada picking up the pace, riding me harder and making us both bounce a little as she'd drop down then push back up again. I thought she must be getting close to cumming if she was riding me so hard so I would have bet at that point that she was going to cum first. Of course, as I'm thinking this, Amanda gasps and her body starts shaking above me. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out of her now even wetter pussy as she was cumming. I only stopped when, after she'd apparently finished cumming, she climbed off of my face. She knelt beside me and we both watched Giada riding me hard, her boobs bouncing like crazy. Her eyes were closed and she had a look like she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure. She finally dropped down and stayed there then started shaking as she let out a cry.

While she was cumming, I reached up to fondle her tits some more, not necessarily to provide additional pleasure but just because I wanted to feel them. As I was fondling them and she finished cumming and was recovering, I decided what I wanted to do next since I hadn't cum yet. When it appeared that she was fully recovered, I had her climb off of my cock and switch places with me. As she lay on her back, I straddled her and lay my cock between her succulent tits. Amanda positioned herself so that she could not only watch me fuck Giada's tits but also so that she could see Giada's pussy. She told me later that she wasn't 100% sure at that point whether Giada would be open to some bi activity so she was hesitant to bury her face in Giada's pussy, which was what she really wanted to do.

I took Giada's tits in my hands and squeezed my cock between them then started to slide my cock against the soft, smooth flesh while running my thumbs over her large areolas and hard nipples. She was watching my cockhead as it repeatedly peeked from her cleavage but my focus was just on admiring her luscious tits. It was no surprise that my orgasm started building up pretty quickly as I was fucking those beauties, though I'd say that having her and Amanda both ride me before that had definitely put things in motion. I savored the feel of her tits both against my cock and in my hands, keeping my pace slow so that I could enjoy it longer. It wasn't completely within my control, however, and my cock was soon swelling even more as my orgasm was imminent.

When I finally exploded with a grunt, there was considerable force behind my orgasm and my first shot actually hit Giada's chin and mouth. Her mouth was closed but she opened it to lick my cum off of her lips and try to catch another shot. The next few weren't quite as powerful so they didn't quite reach her chin but the level of pleasure didn't diminish at all. It felt incredible and I left quite a puddle of cum strewn across her chest. As she started running her fingers through it then licking her fingers, I released her tits and moved off of her to one side while Amanda moved in closer from the other. Amanda reached out to run her fingers through my cum and licked them just as Giada was, then they were licking each other's fingers then they were kissing and finally making out. My cock had been softening but, as I witnessed this, it just sort of stopped halfway and never completely softened.

As they were making out, Amanda started to fondle Giada's tits then ended up moving down to lick and suck her hard nipples. Giada didn't seem even remotely put off or alarmed by Amanda's actions so I guess this established that, if she wasn't bi already, she was definitely bi-curious. We both watched Amanda as she went from fondling Giada's tits while licking and sucking her nipples to kissing her way down over Giada's ribs and stomach until she was positioned between Giada's parted legs. Giada had pulled a pillow under her head and they were looking into each other's eyes as Amanda ran her tongue along Giada's slit. Seeing this so close up, my cock started to immediately stiffen again. I didn't want to throw anything off by inserting myself into the activity and, quite honestly, I was very content to just watch. My growing cock must have attracted Giada's attention, however, because she glanced over then reached for it and gently pumped it as she went back to watching Amanda devour her pussy.

I probably could have sat there watching Amanda eating Giada's pussy until I blew another load all over Giada's fist but, although I was sure Amanda was plenty happy, she wasn't currently receiving any stimulation. I got up on my knees and moved away from Giada's handjob, positioning myself behind Amanda, whose ass was sticking up in the air. I guided my cock into her pussy from behind, causing her to moan, and started to slowly fuck her. As I was fucking her, I could see not only the expression of pleasure on Giada's face and Giada's tits but, by leaning to the side slightly, I could actually watch Amanda licking and fingering Giada's pussy. I knew that Amanda had experience eating pussy so I was sure that she was not only savoring the opportunity to eat Giada's but endeavoring to provide the greatest amount of pleasure to Giada that she could.

I maintained my slow pace so that I didn't end up shoving Amanda's face into Giada's pussy, not that she would have minded, but it might have thrown off her efforts. I kept my hands on her waist, her garter belt beneath them, and remained upright, watching the action, rather than leaning forward to fondle Amanda's tits. As horny as Giada appeared to be, and as good at eating pussy as I knew Amanda to be, it didn't surprise me at all that Giada was very quickly on the verge of another orgasm and was making it very clear. Her moaning was getting louder and longer and she had a grip of my bedspread with each hand. Her hips were rocking toward Amanda's face and I'm sure Amanda was on Cloud 9 as she devoured Giada's pussy. As I continued sliding my cock in and out of Amanda's hot, wet pussy, I could see Giada starting to tense up a little and knew she was awfully close to cumming. Finally, she let out a cry as her body started shaking. Amanda continue to devour her through a long and intense orgasm, then raised her head once Giada had gone still and silent.

While Giada was recovering, Amanda started moving forward, so my cock slipped out of her. Giada opened her eyes as Amanda was moving up over her on her knees but, before Amanda made it all the way up to straddle her head, I grabbed Giada's legs and pulled her down the bed a bit, causing both of them to laugh. I had Giada toss me the pillow she'd been using and, as Amanda continued moving up to straddle her head, I wedged the pillow under her ass. I figured this would allow me to remain upright and on my knees as I fucked her, which I planned to do while Amanda was apparently going to have Giada eat her pussy. Once Amanda was in position over her face, Giada's hands came up to caress Amanda's ass but I doubt that was what caused Amanda to start moaning. I gave Giada a moment to get going before slipping my cock into her, not wanting to throw her off. While I waited, I was admiring her trim bush and succulent tits, resisting the urge to put my tongue to work on them.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,406 Followers
12